Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Who is Maa adi-shakti - feminine side of God Shiva ???

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
. I feel it is a waste of time arguing for nothing, so i would like to agree to differ on this topic.indie.
Dear indiana.

If you feel it is a waste of time then you are free not to respond to my posts...but there may be many others on this forum who may interested in reading my views...so i will keep on writing my views on many Murli points which point towards no. 1 shivshakti(Mama) as personified form of ShivBaba....[if one is sleeping then someone can wake him up but if one is pretending to be asleep, then no one can wake him]....at least you have taken note of my message that no.1 shivshakti is yartharth roop of ShivBaba.....when the time comes then this seed will bear fruit ....it has been said in Murlis: "tum Bap ka parichay dete jaao, koi leve ya naa leve....jab samay aayega toh beej aape hi fal degaa".(meaning: ''you keep on giving, whether one agrees or not.... when the time comes the seed will bear fruit").

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
and I am so obsessed that Baba Dixit will be the personified form of ShivBaba and it is just a matter of time that when He emulates Shiv's 100% nirakari stage, then the role of Father - Teacher - Sadguru will commence.
indie.
This is where PBKs are grossly mistaken.
On one hand, they believe that that Virendra Dev Dixit is Bharat(who is known as shyam-sunder in Murlis) and also they believe that Ram(Bharat) attains the 100% nirakari stage like shiv.....this is a complete contradiction.... Devtaon ki mahim(Lakshmi-Narayan) is 16 kalaa sampoorna and not 100% nirakari stage.....so you have to stick to one teaching :either VD is going to become No. 1 Narayan(devta) or is he going to become like shiv (personified ShivBaba)....is shiv making Ram aap-samaan or is shiv making him Narayan (no.1 thorn to no.1 flower).... both cannot be possible.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

If you feel it is a waste of time then you are free not to respond to my posts...but there may be many others on this forum who may interested in reading my views...so i will keep on writing my views on many Murli points which point towards no. 1 shivshakti(Mama) as personified form of ShivBaba....[if one is sleeping then someone can wake him up but if one is pretending to be asleep, then no one can wake him]....at least you have taken note of my message that no.1 shivshakti is yartharth roop of ShivBaba.....when the time comes then this seed will bear fruit ....it has been said in Murlis: "tum Bap ka parichay dete jaao, koi leve ya naa leve....jab samay aayega toh beej aape hi fal degaa".(meaning: ''you keep on giving, whether one agrees or not.... when the time comes the seed will bear fruit").
It will be extremely entertaining responding to someone's views which are logical but it is a waste of time to reply to illogical views. When it is said in the Murlis that "ShivBaba is a Father's role only" and it is also said that "A mother can never become GOD" ---- you are so blindly obsessed that OM Radhey is a part of ShivBaba. Do you expect me to waste my time arguing with you of your non-sensical views to which you are unable to provide a Murli quote or a Avyakt Vani that says 'ShivBaba is a combination of Incorporeal + Corporeal + Aadi Shakti." Also it is said that "I enter into the no.1 impure lustful thorn"; so how can Om Radhey, a virgin become combined in ShivBaba?

Also you were so obsessed of RamShivbaba, then change to Ram's soul in the dead personality of Brahma D. Lekraj and now with Om Radhey and GOD knows later on might change the current belief to something else. So do you expect me to respond to your views when you like to run 'from pillar to post.'

A simple anecdote--- A Hindu, a Muslim and a Christian were in a boat in the middle of the sea. Then there was a sudden terrible storm and anytime the boat will capsize; so the three men started praying. The Muslim man was calling for Allah only; then Allah came and saved him; the Christian man was calling for Jesus only and Jesus came and saved him and the Hindu man was calling for several gods to save him but none came as the Hindu man's intellect couldn't be focussed on one God, so he drowned. So your situation is also similar i.e. your mind always run from pillar to post and you will not get drowned but your status will be destroyed. As it is said "a faithful intellect will be victorious"; so ensure that this time your remembrance is stationary if you still have the desire to get a seat in the rosary of 108.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Devtaon ki mahim(Lakshmi-Narayan) is 16 kalaa sampoorna and not 100% nirakari stage....
Yes, very true that deity kingdom begins with 16 kalaa sampoorna. Only Shiv has 100% nirakari stage and Shiv is not a deity but Shiv needs a deity king for the deity kingdom so He selects someone who can get 100 marks as it is said in MU. 3.2.09 --"No one else can have 100 marks. Only the one Father has 100 marks. No one can become like that."--- It is unnecessary for Bindi Shiv to obtain 100 marks as He does not rule any kingdom --- so effort is needed to emulate Shiv's 100% nirakari stage and only one personality can become like that.
.so you have to stick to one teaching
You love to preach that "if you point one finger at others, the other three fingers point back to you" ---- so practise what you preach. So fix you mind to one mode of remembrance rather than jumping from one to another.
:either VD is going to become No. 1 Narayan(devta) or is he going to become like Shiv (personified ShivBaba)....is Shiv making Ram aap-samaan or is Shiv making him Narayan (no.1 thorn to no.1 flower)... both cannot be possible.
When it is said ShivBaba, then it is the merging of Shiv and Rambap(Baba Dixit) 100% nirakari stages. Then only sach Gita will be sermonized when there is 100% purity as it is said "knowledge will be revealed only when there is true purity". Also it is said that "You children understand that purity is first"; so nothing happens without true purity; and also Om Radhey wouldn't have died of cancer if she had true purity.

When Shiv is in Ram (Baba Dixit) then Ram can never be called Narayan as Narayan is a deity and Shiv never enters a deity. When Ram becomes Narayan, then Shiv goes for retirememnt for half a Kalpa.

Also it is said in MU. 2.2.09 -- "ShivBaba is also called the spinner of the discus of self-realization" --- does the bindi Shiv need to churn and realizes his 84 births? ---has the Shivling shown with the chakra in bakti? --- so which ShivBaba is this Murli quote referred to--- is it for the Incorporeal ShivBaba or for the Corporeal ShivBaba = Ram = Baba Dixit?

I feel so sorry for you and you are so pathetic; as others in this forum fix their mind to one mode of remembrance unlike you. You said that you receive the touchings of Maa but actually you are receiving the touchings of Maya that makes you to run from pillar to post. So this time catch hold of you mind and don't change your belief fr Om Radhey to someone else.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Murlis say: "Saari mahima Ek ShivBaba ki hai". [meaning: ''the whole praise is for ShivBaba".]

So who is this ShivBaba ???? ....bindi ShivBaba does not need any mahima...so i think that no. 1 shivshakti will get all the praise as personified ShivBaba ("shiv-shakti bharatmata anth ka hai bas yehi Ek naara").

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
When it is said in the Murlis that "ShivBaba is a Father's role only" and it is also said that "A mother can never become GOD" ---- you are so blindly obsessed that OM Radhey is a part of ShivBaba.
If ShivBaba is Father's role only then who is the combined ''mata-pita'' in the song "tamev mat-pita, tamev bandhu sakhaa...." and "tum mat-pita hum balak tere, tumari kripa se sukh ghanere."

Also advance knowledge teaches that Shiva played the role of mother through DL from 1937-69 and the role of Father is being played by VD at present....so how can ShivBaba be only Father's role only.....don't you believe that ShivBaba played the mother's role at any time.

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Murlis say: "Saari mahima Ek ShivBaba ki hai". [meaning: ''the whole praise is for ShivBaba".]
So who is this ShivBaba ???? ....bindi ShivBaba does not need any mahima....
bindi is never called ShivBaba...it is only SHIV.....how many times we have to say this?
so i think that no. 1 shivshakti will get all the praise as personified ShivBaba ("Shiv-shakti bharatmata anth ka hai bas yehi Ek naara")
you answer me who is SHIV???? who is SHAKTI??? who is Bharat?? and who is MATA?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: ("Shiv-shakti bharatmata anth ka hai bas yehi Ek naara")
you answer me who is Shiv???? who is SHAKTI??? who is Bharat?? and who is MATA?
Those who try to seperate "shivshakti Bharatmata" in seperate words will be seperated as praja-quality souls and those who understand that shivshakti-bharatmata stands for personified ShivBaba will inherit the kingdom of God.

shivsena.
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Those who try to seperate "shivshakti Bharatmata" in seperate words will be seperated as praja-quality souls and those who understand that shivshakti-bharatmata stands for personified ShivBaba will inherit the kingdom of God.
...hey i am losing my memory....could you tell me is there any photo or murti of SHIVSHAKTI in Bhaktimarg or any type of Yaad gaar so that i could get my lose memory....
in Bhaktimarg it is said that SHAKTI is created by SHIV....hence SHIV is rachayita of SHAKTI.....and i think that RACHAYITA and RACHNA should be corporeal or practical in their own forms....
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:...hey i am losing my memory....could you tell me is there any photo or murti of SHIVSHAKTI in Bhaktimarg or any type of Yaad gaar so that i could get my lose memory....
Dear rudraputra.

I am attaching a Bhakti marg photo of adi-shakti Maa shown against the picture of Bharat, which clearly shows the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(shivshakti-bharatmata) to be revealed in future.
bharatma.jpg
bharatma.jpg (37.09 KiB) Viewed 10130 times
shivsena.[/color]
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: I am attaching a Bhakti marg photo of adi-shakti Maa shown against the picture of Bharat, which clearly shows the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(shivshakti-bharatmata) to be revealed in future.
hey...now am i getting blind too....where is SHIV here???...could u point it?...
how the picture clearly shows yatharth roop of ShivBaba....
i had asked about the proof that shows SHIV+SHAKTI and not ADISHAKTI.....in Bhaktimarg....
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:hey...now am i getting blind too....where is Shiv here???...could u point it?...how the picture clearly shows yatharth roop of ShivBaba....
i had asked about the proof that shows Shiv+SHAKTI and not ADISHAKTI.....in Bhaktimarg....
Shiv has to be seen with the third eye.....shiv-shakti and adishakti is one and the same.....and whenever you see adishakti it means shiv is behind her (just as when you see electricity it means there is powerhouse somewhere behind which is not to be seen)....Shiva and shakti is the same.....without shakti, Shiva is shav(corpse) and without shiv, shakti is expressionless.....if this is known to BKs -PBKs then whole confusion will be put to rest.

BTW, do you see Shiva in the body of Baba Dixit with these physical eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shivsena.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: Shiv has to be seen with the third eye.....Shiv-shakti and adishakti is one and the same.....and whenever you see adishakti it means Shiv is behind her
....but i can see Bharat behind her?....that means SHIV is Bharat??? right??????...

(just as when you see electricity it means there is powerhouse somewhere behind which is not to be seen)...
talking some physics...
powerhouse=SHIV
electricity=SHAKTI
...so does electricity comes directly via air to your electric appliances???????....it requires some media...then who the media is???....even for charging your mobile battery you need an adapter,without which it is not possible to charge...although we have current or electricity running....
Shiva and shakti is the same.....without shakti, Shiva is shav(corpse) and without Shiv, shakti is expressionless.....if this is known to BKs -PBKs then whole confusion will be put to rest.
shav=corpse...in which way are you using word corpse here?...dead body???... if it is so you want to say that SHIV is body without shakt?????????....entirely different concept
BTW, do you see Shiva in the body of Baba Dixit with these physical eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....do you see shiv anywhere today?...fine,forget about shiv,do you see Mama anywhere today?...

A query....since the picture is clearly seen....how do you define that....how SHIV+SHAKTI will get pratyaksh in front of BRAHMIN family....??? without any corporeal form???
....if it is so then
"Baap sakari se akari, akari se nirakari aur phir sakari bante hai"....what does this Murli denotes to if SHIV never becomes sakari ???
....and if SHIV becomes sakari then according to you corporeal media should be female Chariot-being shakti and what picture looks like....but still Murli says
"Aage chalkar sabhi kahenge baap aaya hai"....so is it by seeing a female Chariot?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote:
A query....since the picture is clearly seen....how do you define that....how Shiv+SHAKTI will get pratyaksh in front of Brahmin family....??? without any corporeal form???
For praja quality souls, shiv needs to be revealed in corporeal form(prajapita brahma) but for avaykt farishta 108 king souls they will see the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(shivshakti) in avaykt vatan(avaykt vatan mein Bap aur 108 bacchon ka milan mela hoga)....that is why it is said in Murlis "prajapita brahma(alokik Bap ) se koi varsa nahin milta" (meaning: souls who need to see Shiva in corporeal form(Chariot) will get praja ka status and not rajai ka varsa)....also those who wish to see Shiva in corporeal form are half-cast brahmins(who do not have the third eye to see shivshakti as yartharth roop )and those who have the third eye(full-cast brahmins) will see ShivBaba(shivshakti) in avaykt vatan. This is what i feel as per Vanis.

shivsena.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

shivsena wrote: For praja quality souls, Shiv needs to be revealed in corporeal form(prajapita Brahma) but for avaykt farishta 108 king souls they will see the yartharth roop of ShivBaba(shivshakti) in avaykt vatan(avaykt vatan mein Bap aur 108 bacchon ka milan mela hoga)....that is why it is said in Murlis "prajapita Brahma(alokik Bap ) se koi varsa nahin milta" (meaning: souls who need to see Shiva in corporeal form(Chariot) will get praja ka status and not rajai ka varsa)....also those who wish to see Shiva in corporeal form are half-cast Brahmins(who do not have the third eye to see shivshakti as yartharth roop )and those who have the third eye(full-cast Brahmins) will see ShivBaba(shivshakti) in avaykt vatan. This is what i feel as per Vanis.
....the image you attached is of vyakt stage and it doesn't reflect any Avyakt stage....
what do you mean by vyakt and Avyakt????
vyakt=which can be seen
Avyakt=which cannot be seen
"Ram ko nirakar kaha jaata hai"....but even Ram is worshipped in vyakt stage....never Avyakt....(corporeal and not as incorporeal) in Bhaktimarg.....so is Ram only is Sakar---corporeal?....yes he is corporeal with his stage of nirakar....hence vyakt mein Avyakt.....how the incorporeal stage will get manifested?....it will be manifested only via corporeal form.....even Hindus never ever worshipped shiv in Avyakt or unseen form.....it is done in other religions as they are nivrutti marg.....do you want us to be seen in that vessel?
If SHIV+SHAKTI is an Avyakt stage(without any corporeal help),how come one will accept it?....it has to be proved and how come it will get proved without any corporeal help?...
there are some points from A.V. of 13.3.81
"Follow Father karna aata hai na.Aise toh nahi sochte hum bhi sharir chod Avyakt ban jaave.?"
"...jaise Avyakt brahma baap saakaar roop ki paalna de rahe hai,saakaar roop ki paalna ka anubhav kara rahe hai,vaise aap vyakt mein rehte Avyakt farishte roop ka anubhav karo"

....what to say about this?...

"Sirf SHIV JAYANTI nahi,Trimurti SHIV JAYANTI kehna hai."....hence SHIV gets manifested through the three murti's....and murti's are said to a corporeal stuff and not to some Avyakt stages....

...somewhere you asked that we have to become like BAAP SAMAAN or we have to become Narayan....? although i have answered you there about my views against your,i am rising this point only for the reason that i am confused now....
according to you becoming BAAP SAMAAN and to becoming Narayan...are two different things....fine,but if we become BAAP SAMAAN,do we have to rule? no,,,because BAAP never rules,it is the Narayan who rules....right? then why you have said that those who wish to see SHIV through corporeal form are praja? this directly says that those who see SHIV as incorporeal will get varsa of RAJAI.....but that is varsa of becoming Narayan....as he will be ruling the world....so confusion is leading to nothing but a bigger MESS!!!

i have heard or seen a Murli saying "BRAHMA se varsa nahi milta"...but i have never come around such Murli stating same for PRAJAPITA BRAHMA....would like to ask you to quote the exact Murli point with date of course....
....now for your Murli point,what you have quoted,i have some surprises waiting for you....
"Baap ne samjhaaya hai ki creation se koi varsa nahi milta hai,creation ko creator se varsa milna hai."-----MU 30.8.03
....creator is the only one who has the right to give varsa or infact creator is the only one able to do so....

"Prajapita BRAHMA ko bhi creator kehte hai."--------MU 26.7.77
...well, this indicates that PRAJAPITA BRAHMA is the one among the creators who can give varsa....

"Tumko maloom hai do baap hai.Do se varsa milta hai.Teesra phir hota nahi."....MU 1.2.68
....well,now the table turns entirely now.....this Murli just makes everything clear....there are only two varsa givers and hence they must be creator.....one being SHIV and one we have is PRAJAPITA BRAHMA(according to above Murli)....hence PRAJAPITA BRAHMA is not the one among the others,but he is the only one other than SHIV who gives varsa.....no one other than him as there is no third....clearly mentioned.....its really amazing.....as simple as solving some trigonometric equations....proving example....!!!