Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Post by Surya_40 »

Who shares domestic life, by household virtues graced, Shall, ,,
mid the Gods, in heaven who dwell, be placed.
( Kural No : 50 )

Kural Explanation: He who on earth has lived in the conjugal state as he should live, will be placed among the Gods who dwell in heaven.
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

Renunciation is the withdrawal of mind from other things and concentrating it on God.
by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (9)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

As doth the house beseem, she shows her wifely dignity;
As doth her husband’s wealth befit, she spends: help - meet is she.
( Kural No : 51 )

Kural Explanation: She who has the excellence of home virtues, and can expend within the means of her husband, is a help in the domestic state.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

In this short life there is no time for the exchange of compliments.
by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (10)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If household excellence be wanting in the wife,
Howe’er with splendour lived, all worthless is the life.
( Kural No : 52 )

Kural Explanation: If the wife be devoid of domestic excellence, whatever (other) greatness be possessed, the conjugal state, is nothing.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Do not wait to cross the river when the water has all run down.
by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (11)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

There is no lack within the house, where wife in worth excels,,,
There is no luck within the house, where wife dishonoured dwells.
( Kural No : 53 )

Kural Explanation: If his wife be eminent (in virtue), what does (that man) not possess ? If she be without excellence, what does (he) possess ?
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If woman might of chastity retain,
What choicer treasure doth the world contain?
( Kural No : 54 )

Kural Explanation: What is more excellent than a wife, if she possess the stability of chastity ?
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

No God adoring, low she bends before her lord;,,
Then rising, serves: the rain falls instant at her word!
( Kural No : 55 )

Kural Explanation: If she, who does not worship God, but who rising worships her husband, say, “let it rain, “ it will rain.

Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

The greatest sin is fear. by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (12)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

[b]Who guards herself, for husband’s comfort cares, her household’s fame,,,
In perfect wise with sleepless soul preserves, -give her a woman’s name.
( Kural No : 56 )

Kural Explanation: She is a wife who unweariedly guards herself, takes care of her husband, and preserves an unsullied fame.
[/b]
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If you love God's creation more than God, you will be disillusioned.
by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (13)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Of what avail is watch and ward?
Honour’s woman’s safest guard.
( Kural No : 57 )

Kural Explanation: What avails the guard of a prison ? The chi ef guard of a woman is her chastity.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Everything can be sacrificed for truth, but truth cannot be sacrificed for anything.
by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA (15)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

[color=#0000BF] If wife be wholly true to him who gained her as his bride,
Great glory gains she in the world where gods bliss abide.
( Kural No : 58 )

Kural Explanation: If women shew reverence to their husbands, they will obtain great excellence in the world where the gods flourish.
[/color]