Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Post by Surya_40 »

When there is a conflict between the heart and the brain, let the heart be followed.
by Swamy Vivekananda
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

Who shares his meal with other, while all guilt he shuns,
His virtuous line unbroken though the ages runs.
( Kural No : 44 )

Kural Explanation: His descendants shall never fail who, living in the domestic state,,,
fears vice (in the acquisition of property) and shares his food (with others).
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

(2) A man of intellect can turn into a devil, but never a man of heart.
by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If love and virtue in the household reign,
This is of life the perfect grace and gain.
( Kural No : 45 )

Kural Explanation: If the married life possess love and virtue, these will be both its duty and reward.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Religion is not a theoretical need but a practical necessity.
(3)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If man in active household life a virtuous soul retain,
What fruit from other modes of virtue can he gain?
( Kural No : 46 )

Kural Explanation: What will he who lives virtuously in the domestic state gain by going into the other, (ascetic) state ?
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Renunciation does not mean simply dispassion for the world. It means dispassion for the world and also longing for God.
(4)by GOLDEN WORDS OF SWAMI VIVEKANANDA
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

There is no misery where there is no want.
(5)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

In nature’s way who spends his calm domestic days,
‘Mid all that strive for virtue’s crown hath foremost place.
( Kural No : 47 )

Kural Explanation: Among all those who labour (for future happiness) he is greatest who lives well in the household state.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

WISH U HAPPY UGADI TO EVERY BODY
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Others it sets upon their way, itself from virtue ne’er declines;
Than stern ascetics’ pains such life domestic brighter shines.
( Kural No : 48 )

Kural Explanation: The householder who, not swerving from virtue, helps the ascetic in his way, endures more than those who endure penance.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

The secret of life is not enjoyment, but education through experience. (6)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Every new thought must create opposition.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Every new thought must create opposition. (8)
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

The life domestic rightly bears true virtue’s name;
That other too, if blameless found, due praise may claim.
( Kural No : 49 )

Kural Explanation: The marriage state is truly called virtue. The other state is also good, if others do not reproach it.