Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Post by Surya_40 »

No fruit have men of all their studied lore,
Save they the ‘Purely Wise One’s’ feet adore.
( No : 2 )

Explanation:
What Profit have those derived from learning,
who worship not the good feet of Him who is possessed of pure knowledge ?

The above one was written by Great Scholar Thiru Valluvar who was lived in south India 2000 year before.
Surya_40
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Re: Interesting Poems Can Be compare to Murli.

Post by Surya_40 »

His feet, ‘Who o’er the full-blown flower hath past,’ who gain
In bliss long time shall dwell above this earthly plain.
( Kural No : 3 )

Kural Explanation:
They Who are united to the glorius feet of Him who passes swiftly over the flower of the mind, shall florish long above all worlds,

Published in Dinamalar.com
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

His foot, ‘Whom want affects not, irks not grief,’ who gain
Shall not, through every time, of any woes complain.
( Kural No : 4 )

Kural Explanation:
To those who meditate the feet of Him who is void of desire or aversion, evil shall never come.

published in dinamani.com
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

The men, who on the ‘King’s’ true praised delight to dwell,
Affects not them the fruit of deeds done ill or well.
( Kural No : 5 )

Kural Explanation:
The two-fold deeds that spring from darkness shall not adhere to those who delight in the true praise of God.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Long live they blest, who ‘ve stood in path from falsehood freed;
His, ‘Who quenched lusts that from the sense-gates five proceed’.
( Kural No : 6 )

Kural Explanation:
Those shall long proposer who abide in the faultless way of Him who has destroyed the five desires of the senses
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Unless His foot, ‘to Whom none can compare,’ men gain,,
’Tis hard for mind to find relief from anxious pain.
( Kural No : 7 )

Kural Explanation:
Anxiety of mind cannot be removed, except from those who are united to the feet of Him who is incomparable.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Unless His feet ‘the Sea of Good, the Fair and Bountiful,’ men gain,
’Tis hard the further bank of being’s changeful sea to attain.
( Kural No : 8 )

Kural Explanation:
None can swim the sea of vice, but those who are united to the feet of that gracious Being who is a sea of virtue.
pubished in dinamani.com
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Happy Pongal & Sankaranthi to everybody
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

Before His foot, ‘the Eight-fold Excellence,’ with unbent head,
Who stands, like palsied sense, is to all living functions dead.
( Kural No : 9 )

Kural Explanation:
The head that worships not the feet of Him who is possessed of eight attributes, is as useless as a sense without the power of sensation.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

They swim the sea of births, the ‘Monarch’s’ foot who gain;
None others reach the shore of being’s mighty main.
( Kural No : 10 )

Kural Explanation:
None can swim the great sea of births but those who are united to the feet of God.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

[The world its course maintains through life that rain unfailing gives;
Thus rain is known the true ambrosial food of all that lives.
( Kural No : 11 )

Kural Explanation:
By the continuance of rain the world is preserved in existence; it is therefore worthy to be called ambrosia.

published in Dinamani.com
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

The rain makes pleasant food for eaters rise;
As food itself, thirst-quenching draught supplies.
( Kural No : 12 )

Kural Explanation:
Rain produces good food, and is itself food.
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If clouds, that promised rain, deceive, and in the sky remain,,
Famine, sore torment, stalks o’er earth’s vast ocean-girdled plain.
( Kural No : 13 )

Kural Explanation:
If the cloud, withholding rain, deceive (our hopes) hunger will long distress the sea-girt spacious world
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

If clouds their wealth of waters fail on earth to pour,,
The ploughers plough with oxen’s sturdy team no mo
( Kural No : 14 )

Kural Explanation:
If the abundance of wealth imparting rain diminish, the labour of the plough must cease.

published in dinamalar.com
Surya_40

Post by Surya_40 »

’Tis rain works all: it ruin spreads, then timely aid supplies;
As, in the happy days before, it bids the ruined rise.
( Kural No : 15 )

[b]Kural Explanation:
Rain by its absence ruins men; and by its existence restores them to fortune.
[/b]