Why does God Shiva need a human Chariot to liberate souls !!

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Why does God Shiva need a human Chariot to liberate souls !!

Post by shivsena »

RudraPutra wrote: the most extreme unstable concept has always come from you....
Dear rudraputra.

I am a seeker of truth and i change my concepts according to my re-search of Murlis and Vanis and as i come across new points which i have never read before and as my intellect matures, the total picture changes ( Gyan has to be understood in totality and not in parts).

Compare this with what Baba Dixit does: He first invents a neo-knowledge from Murlis and terms it as advance knowledge which causes a split in the Godly family.....then he changes it from time to time and he gives titles to souls about who is jagdamba and who are the main seeds of different religions.....then when the souls get frustrated and leave after decades of teaching and not seeing any transformation in themselves and their brothers, then they are labelled as traitors and then he gives the title of mother to another soul.....also he verbally said to me in jail that the earlier seed souls were not real ones and the real seed souls will come in future.....and all the time he teaches hatyoga in the name of RajYoga and taking himself and his followers on a jismani yatra to all Gita-patshalas and mini-Madhuban to collect whatever offerings have been made by bhagats in these behad ka temples.....so now i request my pbk brothers to compare and then decide yourself who is more unstable in his churnings in last 20 years.

Quoting from what i just read:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -Buddha.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Re: Why does God Shiva need a human Chariot to liberate soul

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote:Topic: Why does omnipotent God Shiva need a human Chariot of flesh and blood to reveal himself to the world and to liberate souls from bondage of body ????

To sum up the whole churning, i would just like to ask : Is the Chariot of flesh and blood really necessary to liberate souls from bodily bondage and to reveal God ShivBaba (who is light and might) or will the spiritual Father ShivBaba be revealed by the light and might bodies (angelic bodies or farishtas) of 108 king souls.
Views of my Brothers are most welcome.
shivsena.

-----------[/color]
Dear Shivsena,
It is very difficult to say whether Godshivbaba(light and might) necessarily need a body to liberate souls from bodily bondage ?? But it is sure that No. 1 souls (Om radhey Mama & Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani) definitely need a body to speak about God ShivBaba(light and might).IMO.....This part is presently being played through Dadi Gulzar in Mount Abu.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote: Dear Shivsena,
It is very difficult to say whether Godshivbaba(light and might) necessarily need a body to liberate souls from bodily bondage ?? But it is sure that No. 1 souls (Om radhey Mama & Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani) definitely need a body to speak about God ShivBaba(light and might).IMO.....This part is presently being played through Dadi Gulzar in Mount Abu.
Dear shivachild.

What is the purpose of the avaykt part of BapDada in Gulzar Dadi in mt abu.???
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote: What is the purpose of the avaykt part of BapDada in Gulzar Dadi in mt abu.???
Dear Shivsena,
Avyakt Vani dated 18.01.2013 says,"What BapDada wants - and what the family companions want - is that you become equal companions: this is what it means to stay together.
Father Brahma wants each of his child to become complete, the same as himself."

Imo.......The purpose of Avyakt part of BapDada is to make every child complete like Father Brahma. Now, who is Father Brahma is a BIG QUESTION??
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

Avyakt Vani dated 18.01.2008 says,"Four different types of garland emerged in front of BapDada. The first number garland was of the elevated children who are making elevated effort to become equal to the Father. Such children were garlanded around the Father's neck in the form of a garland. The first garland was the smallest of all. The second garland was of the children who are making effort with love to become close and equal. The first number was of elevated effort-makers and these are just effort-makers. The third garland, which was longer, was of the loving children who are companions in the Father's service. However, they are sometimes intense effort-makers, and sometimes they are those who have to face storms to a greater extent. However, those who have a desire have the good desire to become complete. The fourth garland is of those who were complaining. There were the garlands of the different types of children in the font of the faces of the Avyakt angels. Seeing the different garlands, BapDada became pleased, and at the same time, also gave love and sakaash. "

Thus BapDada has 4 categories of children,
1)Elevated effort makers(to become equal to Father=108 Shivshaktis),
2)Just effort makers(to become close to equal=16000 king quality souls) ,
3)sometimes intense effort makers(comapanion in Father's service=900000 praja quality souls)
4)complainers(rest souls out of 33 crore deities)
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote:Dear shivachild.

What is the purpose of the avaykt part of BapDada in Gulzar Dadi in mt abu.???
Dear Shivsena,
Another answer of this question is given in the Av. Vani dated 18.01.1996,"This part (of Avyakt BapDada) is something different, but, within the drama, the medium initially was corporeal Brahma and it is now Brahma in his angelic form. Brahma Is called the Father. Brahma is the creator. This part is to give sustenance to the children every now and then. However, Brahma is the creator and he will have the part in the task of creation till the end."

The purpose of Avyakt part of BapDada is the continuation of the 'task of creation through Brahma'
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:
Dear Shivsena,
Another answer of this question is given in the Av. Vani dated 18.01.1996,"This part (of Avyakt BapDada) is something different, but, within the drama, the medium initially was corporeal Brahma and it is now Brahma in his angelic form. Brahma Is called the Father. Brahma is the creator. This part is to give sustenance to the children every now and then. However, Brahma is the creator and he will have the part in the task of creation till the end."

The purpose of Avyakt part of BapDada is the continuation of the 'task of creation through Brahma'
Yes--shivachild Bhai.....The whole task of establishment of Heaven is through avaykt Brahma(Mama)....after 1965, when Mama became karmatit farishta, she first narrated the Sakar Murlis through Lekhraj Kirpalani in a complex riddle manner to make the students numberwise....and after 1969, she is narrating the av-Vanis only to 108 souls to make them farishtas-angels numberwise.....BKs-PBKs will read the Vanis but will never understand them, until they have Gyan-yukt-nischay that it is avaykt brahma-Mama who is narrating the Vanis.....Krishna-Lekhraj Kirpalani does not have the capacity to narrate av-Vanis as Krishna-Lekhraj Kirpalani is devta and not farishta.
shivachild
ex-PBK

Post by shivachild »

shivsena wrote:Yes--shivachild Bhai.....The whole task of establishment of Heaven is through avaykt Brahma(Mama)....after 1965, when Mama became karmatit farishta, she first narrated the Sakar Murlis through Lekhraj Kirpalani in a complex riddle manner to make the students numberwise....and after 1969, she is narrating the av-Vanis only to 108 souls to make them farishtas-angels numberwise.....BKs-PBKs will read the Vanis but will never understand them, until they have Gyan-yukt-nischay that it is avaykt brahma-Mama who is narrating the Vanis....Krishna-Lekhraj Kirpalani does not have the capacity to narrate av-Vanis as Krishna-Lekhraj Kirpalani is devta and not farishta.
Dear Shivsena,
As per my churning ...... Just as Mama became Karmateet farishta in 1965 , Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani became karmateet farishta in 1969.
Av. Vani dated 22.01.1969 says,"The task of establishment will continue, as it has done from the beginning, until the end. BapDada will continue to give directions to all the children through those that he has made instruments, and everyone will experience the directions of Bap and Dada together. At the confluence, Bap and Dada cannot be separated."