BKs openly hold out the begging bowl for corporate money

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

BKs openly hold out the begging bowl for corporate money

Post by fluffy bunny »

Brahma Kumaris openly hold out the begging bowl for corporate sponsorship ... a position entirely against Shrimat (their own religious principles) only a few years ago.

A Charitable institute BK World Renewal Spiritual Trust of Mulund requires sponsorship from Corporates for constructing its building. This trust is teaching meditation for stress management, working towards eradicating smoking and liqour like bad habits in youth, propagating good manners like discipline, peace etc. for school children has planned constructing its own building . Sponsor's name will be on the main entrance of the building.

Please Contact B K Saurabh
Mobile: 9892323581
E-mail: [email protected]
I doubt the so called BK World Renewal Spiritual Trust of Mulund even exists.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: BKs openly hold out the begging bowl for corporate money

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you for the information.

Recently I had heard that in BKWSU, in the name of Trimurti Trust, donation from outside people also can be accepted.

There are Murli points which say- In the end chance will be given even for others to do money service. I have clearly read this. I am sorry I do not know whether I can find it and put it here.

There is another Murli point which says- Some say- I do not have power to observe purity. But I would like to help in promoting this service.

I hope I will find the second Murli point and will put it here.
----
Interesting thing- Everything will come and fall into Baba's feet one day when the whole world realizes. Initially chance was given just to BKs. Because first preference is given to them. So I think it is happening as per the Murli points only.

But I am surprised a little bit by the expectation seen here. Also I did not like the way of advertising- that is putting the name at entrance. But in this world, that is/may the only way to awaken or inform people.

Thank You very much
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

SM 3-1-78(2):- Poochte hain is samay ki mehnat anusaar bhavishy may humko kyaa pad milegaa? Yahaan bhi tum samajh sakte ho koyi mar padte hain to sankalp chalegaa na ki kis pad ko praapt karegaa. So to Baap hee jaaney kis prakaar ki tan, man, dhan se sevaa ki hai. Yah bachche nahin jaan saktey. Yah to Baapdaadaa jaaney. Bataayaa jaa saktaa hai is prakaar ki seva tumney ki, gyaan to uthaayaa nahin parantu madad bahut dee. Jaise manushy daan karte hain na. Yah to samajhte hain samsthaa bahut achchee hai. Achchaa kaary kar rahi hai. Parantu mere may paavan rahne ki taakat nahin hai. Main yagy ko madad kartaa hun. To uskaa return to unko mil jaataa hai na. Jaise manushy College banaate hain. Auron ke liye banaate hain na. Khud ke liye nahin banaate. Hospital banaate hain auron ke liye. Aisey thode hee kahenge main beemaar padoon to hospital may baithoo. Doosron ke liye kahte/karte hain to uskaa phal miltaa hai. Usko daan kaha jata hai. Yahaan phir kyaa hota hai, aasheervaad dete hain, tumhaaraa lok parlok suhailaa ho, sukhi ho. -4-

= (Some) ask what would be our status according to our present effort. Here also you know, when somebody dies thoughts will come- what status (that person) will receive/get? Father only knows in what way (that person) has done service through body, mind and money. Children cannot know this. BapDada (only) knows. It could be told that- “YOU HAVE DONE SERVICE LIKE THIS. YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN KNOWLEDGE. BUT HAVE GIVEN A LOT OF HELP”. Like people donate. They know “THIS ORGANIZATION IS VERY GOOD. IT DOES GOOD WORK. BUT I DO NOT HAVE POWER/COURAGE TO REMAIN PURE. I WILL HELP Yagya/ORGANIZATION”. So they get that return, is it not. Like people build College. They build for others, is it not? Not for self. (Such rich people) build hospital for others. They do not say- “When I get diseased, I will sit/admitted in the hospital”. If done for others, fruit is received. ...

I have read three such Murli points. But at present have just the above one.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

I hope BKs will make enquiry into this matter and see whether it is genuine or some fraud. I thank ex-l for bringing this into notice of the BKs. I hope mbbhat will inform to his Seniors about this. I have stopped going to BK cntre since many years and have stopped contacting them.
Advertising about the sponsor is just rubbish. I hope BKs will not allow such things to happen. I think BK world should fall soon. Only few real BKs will remain. Those selfish people should find the gateway and should get away.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Brahma Kumaris openly hold out the begging bowl for corporate sponsorship ... a position entirely against Shrimat (their own religious principles) only a few years ago.
A relevant Murli point from the BK Section of this forum:

Murli Pt. No. 66 (Better to die than to seek)

"Baap raasta bataatey hain – apney oopar raham va kripa karnee hai. Teacher toh padhaatey hain, aasheervaad toh nahee karengey. Aasheervaad, kripa raham aadi maangney say marnaa bhalaa. Koi say paisa bhi nahee maangna chaahiye. Bachhon ko sakhta manaa hai. Baap kahtey hain drama anusaar jinhoney Kalpa pehley beej boya hai, varsaa paaya hai vah aapey hee karengey. Tum koi kaam kay liye mango nahi. Nahee karega toh nahi paayega. Manushya daan-punya kartey hain toh return may miltaa hai na. Raja kay ghar va sahookaar kay paas janma hota hai. Jinko karnaa hoga vah aapeyhee karengey, tumko maangnaa nahee hai. Kalpa pehley jinhoney jitnaa kiya hai, drama unsay karaayega. Maangney kee kyaa darkaar hai. Baba toh kahtey rahtey hain hundi bhartee rahti hai, service kay liye. Ham bachhon ko thodey hee kahengey paisa do. Bhakti maarg kee baat gyaanmaarg may nahee hotee. Jinhonay Kalpa pehley madad kee hai, vah kartey rahengey. Aapeyhee kabhi maangnaa nahee hai. Baba kahtey bachhey chandacheera tum ikattha nahee kar saktey. Yah toh sanyaasi log kartey hain. Bhakti maarg may thoda bhi detey hain, uska return may ek janma kay liye miltaa hai. Yah fir hai janma-janmaantar kay liye. Toh janma-janmaantar kay liye sab kuchh dey denaa achha hai na. Inka toh naam bhola bhandaari hai. Tum purushaarth karo toh vijaymaala may piroye ja saktey ho, bhandaara bharpoor kaal-kantak door hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 22.11.05, page 3& 4)

“Father shows the path – one has to show mercy or pity upon oneself. Teacher teaches; He will not give blessings. It is better to die rather than to seek blessings, mercy, and pity. One should not seek money from anyone. Children are strictly prohibited (from doing so). Father says that as per drama those who have sown the seed and obtained the inheritance in the previous Kalpa will do automatically. You do not seek for any task. If anyone does not do then he/she will not gain. People give alms or perform good deeds, then they get returns, isn’t it? They take birth in the house of a king or a prosperous person. Those who have to do, will do automatically. You must not seek. To whatever extent whoever has done in the previous Kalpa, the drama will make them to do. Where is the need to seek? Baba keeps telling that the hundi (boxes kept in the temples for offerings of money to God) keeps getting filled for service. Will I tell the children, “Give money?” The matters of path of worship (Bhaktimarg) do not exist in the path of knowledge (gyaanmarg). Those who have helped in the previous Kalpa will keep helping. One must never seek on one’s own. Baba says, “Children, you cannot collect funds.” This is done by Sanyasis (monks). In the path of worship, even if we give a little, then we get in return for one birth. But this is for many births. So it is good to give everything for many births, isn’t it? His name is Bhola Bhandari (in literal sense, it means an innocent storekeeper or treasurer; it is also a title of Shiv-Shankar in the path of worship). If you make efforts then you can become beads of the rosary of victory (vijaymala). The storehouse is full; and the famines and difficulties are far away.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 22.11.05, page 3 & 4 published by BKs)

A member has quoted a Murli point to prove that BKs can seek donations from non-BKs. But it is nothing but a misinterpretation of the Murli. In the Murli point Baba is talking about BKs/Brahmin children who cannot remain celibate, but are ready to do service through their wealth. It is not about the non-BKs. There are Murli points where Baba says that He will not accept money even from some of his children (who do not follow Shrimat) in future. So, how can He allow donations from non-BKs?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Arjun soul wrote:- 1)A member has quoted a Murli point to prove that BKs can seek donations from non-BKs. 2)But it is nothing but a misinterpretation of the Murli. In the Murli point Baba is talking about BKs/Brahmin children who cannot remain celibate, but are ready to do service through their wealth. It is not about the non-BKs. 3)There are Murli points where Baba says that He will not accept money even from some of his children (who do not follow Shrimat) in future. So, how can He allow donations from non-BKs?
1)I am sorry that at present I cannot supply the other two Murli points in which the one clearly says in the end chance will be given to outside people regarding money service.
2)I am also happy that PBKs becoming judgemnetal so soon even though the Murli point says about outside people.
3) Just see- We have seen three different Murli points which say population by the end of heaven is 2 crore, 10 crores or 33 crores. PBKs selected 10 crores. On what basis or logic? No answer!

So it is difficult to become judgmental.
sachkhand soul wrote:- I hope mbbhat will inform to his Seniors about this. I have stopped going to BK cntre since many years and have stopped contacting them.

Advertising about the sponsor is just rubbish. I hope BKs will not allow such things to happen. I think BK world should fall soon. Only few real BKs will remain.
I have sent and email to the person (B. K Saurabh) in the advertisement asking about the matter three days before. But so far not received any reply. I am not expecting also, because Baba has given me a lot of homework.

I am not at all taking this seriously. Because I do not find fault more than 25% here. Because I had read those Murli points also.

What I feel is- if one gets elevated by giving money to BKWSU, if one has real condiderable faith in BKWSU that it is one of the best institution, then money can be accepted in the end period. Because they are also children of Baba.

Arey- Has not Baba accpeted money from todays ex BKs who criticize BKs and the PBKs who call BKs as kouravas and Hiranyakashyaps?

There are also Murli points which say those who do not take knowledge but have skills of science come to heaven to serve others. I do not know whether they will take a little bit knowledge in the end.

I have also said long before in this forum that some ups and dows can happen in BKWSU and Yagya may come into hands of honest BKs.

I can just wait and see.

But I am really happy by the progress. So the above news is a more a good than bad to me.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Is it not the point that BKs are not just accepting donations but actively seeking, encouraging and in some cases deceitfully manipulating to get money.
It is shameful.
If any BK seeks to justify their actions, then they must take part blame.
What next? travelling in Gold Rolls Royces....
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Extracts of Dharana point no.50 posted in the PBK Section:

Dharana Point No.50 (taking care of the Yagya)

"....Children should have a lot of respect for the Yagya. Picking up even a single paisa of the Yagya without the permission of mother or Father, or giving it to anyone is a great sin. You are children. You can get anything anytime. Why should you take more and store? They think, ‘I don’t know whether I would get in future or not’; so, when they keep such things, then their heart pinches, because it is an act against the rule, isn’t it? ... There are a lot of children who have a lot of money. They are told that whenever there is a requirement their money would be used. They say that Baba, whenever you need, we are ready. Although they do not remain pure; they do not even follow abstinence of food. But they make a pledge – Baba, we have a lot of money. It will somehow get finished. Someone may eat away the wealth in between. That is why whenever you require you can use it. Baba says, ‘What will I do?’ When a building is to be constructed, the money comes automatically. So a lot of children are available at home. So such children will also attain a high post. The posts among the subjects are no lesser. There are many persons who are more prosperous than the kings also. That is why one should not create such a thought in the mind....” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 16.03.06, pg 1-4 published by BKs, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK )

The above Murli point is exactly similar to the one quoted by another member in this thread to prove that BKs can seek money from non-BKs. Neither in that point nor in this point Baba is talking about seeking money from non-BKs. He has simply said that there are children who are not capable of leading a pure life, but are ready to offer their wealth for Godly service. In both the Murli points Baba is speaking about the children and Yagya and not outsiders or any organization. Only those who become children use the word 'Yagya' not the outsiders.

In the above Murli point Baba says that whenever a building is to be constructed, the money comes automatically. But in the first post, ex-l has quoted a BK who is openly begging for money to construct a building. Readers can themselves decide whether the BK seeking money and the BK member of this forum supporting him is correct or the Murli points that forbid begging are correct? If BKs seek money despite being forbidden from doing so, it only proves that they have no faith in God's words.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

Dear mbbhat,
if you really want to help yagnya and BKs, then please bring this issue to the notice of Seniors of your zone or Mumbai zone (Ithink mulund is in or near Mumbai) and get their response. So that they can take action. If zonal head does not take action bring it to the notice of the Seniors in Madhuban. There is a possibility that this person is just a fraud who has taken a chance to make easy money, because since couple of months many BK programs are going on throughout India and abroad and have been popular. And I think that Saurabh wants to misuse the situation and encash it.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Sachkhand soul,

Thank you very much for kind advice.

How can I help Yagya? If i think i can help Yagya, it is not only ego and also lack of faith. Because I should feel what all happens is correct/good. Murli point- vishw kalyaan huyi padi hai. isko kaha jata hai nishchaybuddhi vijayanti = World transformation is already finished. This is called as victory thorugh faithful intellect

{even in the case of PBKs, I feel the same. That is- even if in the end, if PBKs prove to be right, i will bow my head with full respect (not that i will have to). Because Baba's or drama's justice will never be wrong}.

Of course, my writings here may appear that I am against ex BKs or PBKs. It is because PBKs and ex BKs write like that. Otherwise, i have no issue at all. These all things are just waste of time.

Baba has clearly said- in this gyaan yagy, lots of obstacles, dis service will happen. So these are not issues at all.

Arey- What can even a cyclon do in god's work?

Dear John soul,

I am ready to take any blame for what I have written here. Internally i am not supporting the person who has done this. But something is better than nothing. What these PBKs or ex BKs do? Do they put their energy to give Godly message to anybody else? So I have written that instead of sitting at home and criticising, even doing service in that way is better.

I feel the effect will be good for BKWSU even if that person is a non Bk (as a possibility indicated by sachkhand), Bk or whatever may be. [Because god is so powerful and Confluence is also that any negative will turn to be positive for BKWSU]. If you think I am supporting this matter internally from my heart, I would like to inform that you are wrong.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

mbbhat wrote:Dear Sachkhand soul,
Thank you very much for kind advice.
How can I help Yagya? If i think i can help Yagya, it is not only ego and also lack of faith. Because I should feel what all happens is correct/good. Murli point- vishw kalyaan huyi padi hai. isko kaha jata hai nishchaybuddhi vijayanti = World transformation is already finished. This is called as victory thorugh faithful intellect
Dear mbbhat,
I am glad to read the words made bold.
If you are in that state then it is balle balle. Just wah Baba Wah. What else.
But still we souls have to play our part. And according to our part, it seems to be as service or dis-service of the yagnya. So, in that sense, I requested you to bring this issue to the notice of the Seniors. You can do what you feel is correct.

Ram sampradaay and Ravan sampradaay are playing their respective parts. We too are part of one of the two sampradaay.
Although we are debating here about who is actually Ram sampradaay and Ravan sampradaay, and are also claiming to be belonging to Ram sampradaay, only time will prove our claims. Only when Ram and Ravan get revealed in the world then the final exam will be there to take the sides.
Till then people can continue to prefix the titles BK, PBK, ex-BK, ex-PBK, family and friend of BK, reforming BK, etc.,
But finally there will be only two: either Ram sampradaay or Ravan sampradaay. None can remain neutral. This is what I feel.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear sachkhand soul,

You are right. Thank you.

I have tried and even warned high senior brother and sisters when some wrong incidents happen by them. I have also mentioned. but now since i am not a regular official student at BKWSU, I do not wat to peep in everything. I have no hesitation to speak about such things with anybody else, but I have to maintain sabhyata(discipline).

Thanks to Baba and you.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:A member has quoted a Murli point to prove that BKs can seek donations from non-BKs. But it is nothing but a misinterpretation of the Murli. In the Murli point Baba is talking about BKs/Brahmin children who cannot remain celibate, but are ready to do service through their wealth. It is not about the non-BKs. There are Murli points where Baba says that He will not accept money even from some of his children (who do not follow Shrimat) in future. So, how can He allow donations from non-BKs?
Dear Arjun soul,

will you interpret the following Murli point?

SM 28-7-82(2):- Tum Pakistan may thay. To Baba bhi bachchon ko sikhaane ke liye sab kaam karte thay ki deh abhimaan na rahe. Deh abhimaani ban_ne se satyanaash ho jaati hai. Baahar may jo praja ban_nevaale hain unsey bhi gir padenge. Praja may jo saahukaar banenge unko bhi noukar chaakar milenge. Yah to aur hi jaakar noukar chaakar bante hain. Insey to vah saahukaar achche thahrey na. BUDDHI SE KAAM LIYAA JAATA HAI TO SAMAJH MAY AATAA HAI JO BACHCHE NAHIN BANTE HAIN SIRF MADADGAAR BANTE HAIN TO BHI ACHCHE DHANVAAN BAN JAATE HAIN. Unhon ko noukri karne ki darkaar nahin rahti. Yahaanvaalon ko to noukri karni padti. Pichaadi ko kaarke bhaagy (taaj) milegaa. Saja to khaani padti hai donon ko. Is sab baaton ko gyaani tu atma samajh saktey hain. -126-

= You were in Pakistaan. Baba used to do all the work to teach children so that there would not be any body consciousness in children. Body consciousness fully destrotys. Those outside people who would become citizens, (you or these) will fall even to more extent than them. Those who become rich citizens, they all also will get/have servants. These (children of Baba who become bodyconsciousness) will become even low level servants. Those rich citizens are better than these, is it not? By thinking intellectually, one understands that- THOSE WHO DO NOT BECOME CHILDREN, BUT BECOME JUST HELP BECOME FINE RICH PEOPLE. They need not serve others. But those who belong to here will have to serve (become servants). In the end (last births of heaven), they will get good status. Both will have to experience punishments. Gyaani tu atma (knowledgeful) souls will understand all these.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I have already expressed my views on this topic. If any BK wishes to use any Murli point to prove that they can seek donations from non-BKs, they are free to do so.

As far as I am concerned I believe Baba's Murli point where He has said that we children establish heaven with our own mind, body and wealth, not with other's wealth and that it is better to die than to beg.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I have already expressed my views on this topic.
Since you had commented about a Murli point quoted by a member that his interpretation was wrong and your interpretation was right, now i had requested to interpret the Murli pont. that 's all!

If the so called Advance Party souls, gyaani tu aatmaayein do not like to comment now, it is OK. but I feel here arjun soul is unable to prove his views.

anyhow, it is drama.