An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat »

SM 2-3-89(2):- Baap kahte hain guhy te guhy baatein sunata hun. Tum note karo. Tum nayi points note karo. PURANI KAAM MAY NAHIN AAYENGI. Bhaashan ke baad phir Yaad aayegaa ki yah points agar samjhate to buddhi may theek baith jati thi. -85
= Father says- (I) tell you deep points. Note them. You note new points. THE OLD (POINTS) WILL NOT COME INTO USE. ...

How to decide which will not come to use? There is need of logical mind or/and discrimination power.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat »

SM 27-1-81(3):- Tum bachchon ko roz nayi2 points milti hain. TOH LIKHAT BHI CHANGE KARNI PADTI HAI. KUCH NA KUCH AKSHAR CHANGE KAR DAAL DENAA CHAAHIYE KALP PAHLEY MISAL. Is god fatherly university may aayenge bhi zaroor. Tum ek baar likh_kar dekho- PATITPAAVAN YAA LIBERATOR GOD FATHERLY UNIVERSITY. Dekho, koyi etraaz uthaathay hai kyaa. Ladnaa bhi padey. Tum likhthay ho thode samay ke andar hum is Bharat ko paristhaan banaayenge. -14

= You children get new points daily. So- even the writings should be changed. Some words you should change as previous Kalpa. People will definitely come to this god fatherly university. You just try once by putting the name Purifier OR liberator God fatherly university. See whether anyone objects....
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:You children get new points daily. So- even the writings should be changed. Some words you should change as previous Kalpa.
OK, but Lekhraj Kirpalani said that in the 1960s ... he could not have meant the re-writing that goes on in Madhuban today, by nameless BKs. Those changes are not "new points", they are hiding and changing old points.

And is it true? Have "new points" really arisen daily? Minor ones, perhaps. All the major points ... no, they remain unchanged.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

i agree that Murli cutiings by BKs is not as mentioned in that Murli point. but, now, we should think what is the intention of BKWSU in cutting them? unless understanding those, it would be wrong just to point everything on them.

for example- they have done cuttings in the following ways.
--------
1)they have done carelessly even while Brahma Baba was present.

2)They have changed something even in pictures when they had to give knowledge in other countries where people do not believe in Trimurti, etc.

3)The have reduced size of Murli - by eliminating repeated points - may be today majority do not have time to sit in class for lengthy time.

4)Negligence and hence typing errors.

5) May be eliminating some points to avoid pbk people.

6)To make Murli appear good they alter sentence without changing meaning to appear good . The old Murlis had no good grammar.

7)Without understanding meaning, BKs have done changes- there are a few, they are like blunders. [the meanings become exactly opposite.] they have done it due to ignorance.

8)even the knowledge has changed - like Prajapati to Prajapita. and akhand jyoti to ling to star to point.
9)If you know, you may list.

The knowledge itself has changed a lot . (point no. 08). So- i feel PBKs have no right to comment, that too when they (PBKs) also give different meanings when their predictions prove false. they do not accept their faults.
-------
note that- the core belief of BKWSU has not changed in BKWSU by these cuttings or editings. [Just some false predictions like dates of destructions].

PBKs may say- some points have unlimited sense meanings and are lost, etc, etc,. but, their failures are much more than BKs which are clearly seen here.

so- ex BKs may think that they have right to object. But do they believe in Murli? no. Then who have right? i think god alone has right.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:note that- the core belief of BKWSU has not changed in BKWSU by these cuttings or editings. [Just some false predictions like dates of destructions].
No, the *big* change was the change from believing God was omnipresent to introducing the bindi Shiva Baba which happened around 1950 ... presumably after the failure of Destruction then.

This is the "atom" in the BKWSU history.

The strangest thing is, there is no discussion and no documentation of the time when they all say down and were told that the religion had changed, although people like Janki Kirpalani must remember it. That was the *big* revision. There was no mention of Shiva in 1930s and 40s. That is big.

I think that the BKs are weak at knowledge and most of the edits are for the sake of PR ... "whitewash" we call it. There is a lot of offensive or politically incorrect stuff which has been removed and there are a lot of really stupid mistake which destroy the credibility of the religion its gods and leaders, e.g. calling Judaism "Islam" and predicting the world's population is 4.5 to 5.5 billion. No real "supreme god" would make such error.

So the BKs are whitewashing the Murlis to make them look better and, perhaps, in doing so, they are throwing out the mysteries that they cannot understand.

ex-BK have as much of a right to an opinion as the rest of humanity has. If it is god, then it is still their "Father" and they have every right to demand the BKs don't corrupt the message.

And as the BKs act like parasites on the rest of society, taking money, children, partners, properties and land and giving back nothing real ... the rest of a society is quite within its rights to demand that the BKs act ethically. The rest of society has to because the BK leadership will not do so on their own ... they are like a unrepentant criminal organization.

They need policed.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

you may put your views. all the best.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:i agree that Murli cutiings by BKs is not as mentioned in that Murli point. but, now, we should think what is the intention of BKWSU in cutting them? unless understanding those, it would be wrong just to point everything on them.

for example- they have done cuttings in the following ways.
Reminds me of today's famous advocates who fight for famous criminals in the courts. Changing and cutting (that too on a large scale) God's words is the biggest crime from a BK/PBK point of view and supporting such crime is a bigger crime. But what can be done if someone deliberately blindfolds his eyes like Gandhari (of Mahabharata fame)!!!!
1)they have done carelessly even while Brahma Baba was present.
This has already been acknowledge by ShivBaba in one of the Murlis that I recently quoted. But instead of correcting themselves, the BKs went on to cut and manipulate more and more points because they believed God has gone back to Soul World and nobody is there to check us. As far as Avyakt BapDada is concerned he is in our hands. He can talk only to those whom we allow. And look we haven't allowed anyone to question BapDada on these issues since the last 43 years and we will manage as long as Gulzar Dadi is alive. May darkness prevail till the end of Confluence Age. :evil:
2)They have changed something even in pictures when they had to give knowledge in other countries where people do not believe in Trimurti, etc.
In one of the Murlis Baba has said that even the features of Lakshmi Narayan should not be changed. But what to speak of ShivBaba's most obedient children who don't just change the features but almost the entire picture just to please the foreigners so that they could fill their coffers (treasury).
3)The have reduced size of Murli - by eliminating repeated points - may be today majority do not have time to sit in class for lengthy time.
This Godly knowledge is not for those who don't have time for God. Such people can sit at home. If someone does not have time he/she can listen to half the Murli or quarter of the Murli, but cutting God's words for the convenience of such selfish children is the most degraded thing. If you did not have time for God why did you call Him for the last 2500 years?
4)Negligence and hence typing errors.
This is a pure lie. Negligence can happen once, twice or thrice but not more than eight times. The Sakar Murlis are being repeated every five years. And that way they have been revised eight times. And what they have to do is just repeat whatever they have published five years ago without cutting anything. But after every five years they deliberately cut many words and sentences just to prevent the spread of PBKs. This is not negligence but criminal and deliberate negligence which cannot be pardoned at any cost.
5) May be eliminating some points to avoid PBK people.
This shows that they do not have faith on God's words. God is praised as ocean of truth and fearlessness even in the outside world who do not have any real knowledge of God. And when BKs say that they have directly met God, why do they fear the PBKs so much that they cut and edit God's words shamelessly to prevent the spread of PBKs? Is this the faith that they have in God?
6)To make Murli appear good they alter sentence without changing meaning to appear good . The old Murlis had no good grammar.
If God wanted His words to be grammatically perfect He would have chosen a Shakespeare or William Wordsworth to enter. Even Gandhiji had the worst handwriting. Yet he became the Father of the nation (for India). This is no reason to alter God's words.
7)Without understanding meaning, BKs have done changes- there are a few, they are like blunders. [the meanings become exactly opposite.] they have done it due to ignorance.
Not few, but hundreds of them.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

They were just my views and churinings kept in front of fluffy bunny soul when that soul asked. By reacting to those, but not able to reply to the Murli point, what can be said?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

mbbhat wrote:you may put your views. all the best.
Please don't be condescending. Those were not "views", they are facts.

And look how much you ignore the most important fact ... the time and nature of the revelation of God Shiva within your own religion.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

You may proceed, because I feel there is no use in such discussions especially in this topic. Because Murli points say- the old points will not come to use.

so- what are the the old points? I have mentioned my views in other threads to some extent. This xan never come to end. And iff one is interested in the knowledge as a whole, then only it can be discussed. but, no one here is like that.

Interestingly- Baba says- gyaan is gupt (incognito). I think this may be another secret in it. Because it goes on changing (either intellectually= meaning or emotionally= practice and progress/expereince). Great.
----
Just for one point- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2017

In the above Murli point it says- Trimurti Shiv Jayanti is incorrect.

but, there are Murli points which say- You should write Trimurti shiv Jayanti.

so- we should think- why should Baba say so?

I think- Baba said to use word Trimurti - because in Bhaktimarg- it is famous. so - use them to give knowledge to them. But, actually, it is incorrect to say Trimurti shiv.
----
But PBKs without going to the necessity of the Murli point, just will point (if i write my churings)- "Hey- you have removed Trimurti, did manmath, you are acting like higher than ShivBaba, do you also wish to become hiranyakashyap, etc, etc".

Now, when it is asked why does Baba need three murtis (personalities) to give knowledge, they have no answer. [Of course, they will interpret it according to their need].

You had said- that PBKs are more logical, and more interested and have more faith, etc in their thinking.
----
I am not saying that- what I say is right. But say that - it could be so. [I see the net result while discussing. PBKs do not see the net result at all.]

But PBKs say- it is this and this only. but when Murli point does not fit to that, they interpret according to their means. so- final result- NO common conclusion by all.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Already replied in the concerned topic in 2009 with support of Murli points. You can do as you wish. You are greater than Trimurti Shiv mbbhat Bhai. :D
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

You are greater than Trimurti Shiv
thank you
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Thanks for accepting that you are greater than Trimurti Shiv. Don't go back on your words or change the interpretation later on.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Don't go back on your words or change the interpretation later on.
when PBKs can change their predictions later and on that too many number of times , why not me? so- once again double standards by PBKs? [they can change their words, but the other should not do!]

BTW- Did you forget in which thread we are?! -- See the first post- "the old points will not come into use"

Pitiable state of gyaani tu atmas- still
-expecting from others,
-forgetting what they say
-forgetting what they do and
-unable to understand what Murli points say.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I knew u will not be able to control urself and deliver a lecture once again. It is not your fault. U think yourself to be greater than Shiv. So, lectures automatically emerge from your mouth. Anyway, Om Shanti.