Cost of Dadi Janki's Birthday Party Celebrations?

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Cost of Dadi Janki's Birthday Party Celebrations?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hi folks,

I just wondered if any of you can help me?

I was told that the BKWSU spent a vast sum on the Birthday Party Celebrations or Dadi Janki. The figure I was told was $200,000.

I have not had a second confirmation of that figure and so do not want to publish it as "definite". Of course, the BKWSU themselves won't say.

I wonder if any of you can confirm it from your other contacts?

Thanks.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Cost of Dadi Janki's Birthday Party Celebrations?

Post by arjun »

Dear ex-l,
I cannot help you in this matter, but even if the figures quoted by you are true, they don't come as a surprise to me. Anything is possible in BKWSU.
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Cost of Dadi Janki's Birthday Party Celebrations?

Post by arjun »

"Vah hai blood connection, abhi tumhaara yah hai roohani connection. Kahtey hain na Baba ham aapka do maas ka bachha hoon. Kayi bachhey roohani birthday manaatey hain. Eeshwariya birthday hee manaana chaahiye. Vah jismaani birthday cancel kar dena chaahiye. ...... Aisey nahi Eeshwariya janma manaakar fir jaaye aasuri janma may padey. Aisa bhi hota hai. Eeshwariya janma manaatey-manaatey fir rafoo-chakkar ho jaatey hain. Aajkal marriage day bhi manaatey hain, shaadi ko jaisey ki achha shubh kaarya samajhtey hain. Jahannum may jaaney ka bhi din manaatey hain. Wonder hai na." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 10.09.05, pg 3)

“That is a blood connection; now yours is a spiritual connection. Children say that, Baba, I am your two month old child. Many children celebrate spiritual birthday. One must celebrate only the Godly birth. That physical birthday must be cancelled. ....It should not be the case that you celebrate the Godly birthday and then take a demoniac birth. Such things also happen. While celebrating the Godly birthdays, some children run away. Now a days people also celebrate the marriage day. They consider marriage to be a good holy act. They also celebrate the day of going to the hell (i.e. death anniversary). It is a wonder, isn’t it?(Revised Sakar Murli dated 10.09.05, page 3 published by BKs)

It may be possible that BKs celebrated the alokik birthday of Janaki Dadi and not her lokik birthday, but even then is it in accordance with Shrimat to spend such huge amounts on such celebrations which divert the attention of Brahmins from ShivBaba and focus it on bodily beings?