God's Chariot and its name

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Who is Adi Dev and Adi Devi?

Post by mbbhat »

I feel it is soul of Dada Lekhraj and Om Radhe who fit the above posts.

I also request PBKs to reply to the following.

1)Do PBKs agree with the above?

2)Is Mr. Dixit Adi Dev? If yes, is he playing the role of Adi Dev now? If possible, please mention when the part started.

3)Views of all others are invited.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

God's Chariot and its name

Post by mbbhat »

Rudraputra soul wrote:- "Drama mein jiska part hai unmein hi pravesh karte hai aur uska naam Brahma rakhte hai.....Agar vah doosre mein aave toh bhi unka naam Brahma rakhna pade"----------MU 8.3.83

....so Brahma becomes the name given to character where Shiv has entered in Chariot.....but if Chariot is not called as Brahma, that means there is no Shiv in that Chariot.....so no varsa.....is Gulzar Dadi called Brahma?...plzzzzzzz explain me in detail....
= In drama God has to enter in that whose part it is and his name should be kept as Brahma. ... If God enters in another person, his anme should be kept as Brahma.(this is the translation of the above Murli point)

PBKs are questioning why BKs do not call Dadio Gulzar as Brahma?

I have replied to this and details are available in the thread -: Who is Shiv and Who is ShivBaba? Are they different souls? in Common Room.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... zar#p31614
----
Now I am asking do PBKs call Mr. Dixit as Brahma Baba, BapDada, Prajapita, Prajapita Brahma, Brahma or ShivBaba when they meet the Chariot?

Mostly the answer is No. Then I am putting here the same question to them. [According to PBKs a big change occurs when BKs become PBKs].
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: God's Chariot and its name

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Now I am asking do PBKs call Mr. Dixit as Brahma Baba, BapDada, Prajapita, Prajapita Brahma, Brahma or ShivBaba when they meet the Chariot?
PBKs call ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) as Baba. But do BKs call Dadi Gulzar as Baba when Avyakt Vani is not being narrated through her? No.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Who is Adi Dev and Adi Devi?

Post by arjun »

I feel it is soul of Dada Lekhraj and Om Radhe who fit the above posts.

I also request PBKs to reply to the following.

1)Do PBKs agree with the above?
No.
2)Is Mr. Dixit Adi Dev?
Yes.
If yes, is he playing the role of Adi Dev now? If possible, please mention when the part started.
All these titles apply only when the entire world accepts the soul of Prajapita Brahma as Adi Dev in the end of the Confluence Age.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:PBKs call ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) as Baba. But do BKs call Dadi Gulzar as Baba when Avyakt Vani is not being narrated through her? No.
Arey- BKs know very well when God enters in Dadi. So it is foolishness to call Dadi as Baba when Avyakt Murli is not being narrated!
----
Dear Soul,

Will you please explain what is the meaning of BapDada according to pbk philosophy? Is it Shiv plus Dada Lekhraj or different?

Do PBKs ever call Mr. Dixit as BapDada(since Brahma, Shiv and Shiv all are in one body- according to pbk philosophy)?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:All these titles apply only when the entire world accepts the soul of Prajapita Brahma as Adi Dev in the end of the Confluence Age.
Dear Soul,
It is OK that he gets title in the end. But what I would like to know is- can he be called as Adi Dev now? That is- is Prajapita fit for that title now? [It is different that people will recognize in the end].

My views are like this:- When Prajapita becomes pure, he is eligible for the title Adi Dev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

can he be called as Adi Dev now?
For me it is 'Yes'. But will the entire world believe my words? No. So, he will get the title only when he gets revealed as the Father of all the religious fathers (Adam, Aadam, Adi Dev).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Arey- BKs know very well when God enters in Dadi. So it is foolishness to call Dadi as Baba when Avyakt Murli is not being narrated!
But Baba has said in the Murlis that nobody can know when He enters and when He departs. So, if BKs are able to know when BapDada arrives and departs from Gulzar Dadi, then it proves that it is not Shiv but a human soul (Brahma Baba) who enters in her body to narrate Avyakt Vanis. Please read the following Murli point:
"Shivraatri kahtey hain parantu Shiv ke badley Krishna ka naam kah diya hai ki Krishna ka janma raat ko hua. Hai ShivBaba kee baat. ShivBaba kee tithi taareekh vela ka kuchch bhi pataa nahee ki kis samay aaya. Krishna kee vela hai. Vah punarjanma may aaney vala hai. ShivBaba toh jhat aakar parichay deney lag padtey hain. Kuchch samay toh pataa hee nahee padaa ki yah kaun aaya hai? Kaun bol rahey hain? Baad may maaloom padaa ki yah toh ShivBaba gyaan ka saagar hai." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 23.11.07, pg 3)

“People say ‘Shivraatri’ but instead of Shiv they have mentioned the name of Krishna that Krishna was born in the night. (Actually) it is about ShivBaba. We do not know anything about the date and time of ShivBaba as to when He came. There is time (mentioned) for Krishna. He takes rebirth. ShivBaba comes and starts giving introduction at once. For some time it was not known as to who is it that has come. Who is speaking? It was known later that it is ShivBaba, the Ocean of Knowledge.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.11.07, pg 3 published by BKs)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Will you please explain what is the meaning of BapDada according to PBK philosophy? Is it Shiv plus Dada Lekhraj or different?
How many times should we explain to you? I am sure you are asking this deliberately. Even then I will repeat the answer:
PBKs believe that BapDada = Bap (Shiv+Confluence-Aged Ram) + Dada (Brahma Baba)
But PBKs also believe that it is only the soul of Brahma Baba which enters Dadi Gulzar to narrate Avyakt Vanis.

Had there been any system by which we could obtain acknowledgement for the answers having been read by you and if we could also trace it whenever we need, it would have been useful especially for souls like you who repeatedly ask the same questions just to waste others' time. This situation is like the enquiry counters at Indian Railway Stations. The enquiry clerks display the replies to frequent queries like time of departure of trains, platform number, etc. on a small board at the counter. Still people ask the same question again and again.
Do PBKs ever call Mr. Dixit as BapDada(since Brahma, Shiv and Shiv all are in one body- according to PBK philosophy)?
I have already said several times that PBKs call ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) as Baba. But your above statement is also true although nobody addresses him as BapDada.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

We should create FAQ to PBK's ;-)
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

arjun wrote: So, he will get the title only when he gets revealed as the Father of all the religious fathers (Adam, Aadam, Adi Dev).
Bhai, when will it happen according to PBK phylosophy and how? and also how old is Virendra Dev Dixit's body?
Surya_40
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have friends with the BKs, PBKs, Vishnu Party, etc., who consider their group to be great, by quoting Murli points.
I want to understand and take only the positive essence from different views of various groups.

Post by Surya_40 »

Whoever Talk about adhi dev and adi devi should talk with proof
i am sure everyone have their trump card but no concrete result or conclusion yet.
therefore wait and watch.
thanks
bet of luck ur dreams come true of concerned group
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivshankar wrote:Bhai, when will it happen according to PBK phylosophy and how? and also how old is Veerendra Dev Dixit's body?
Brother, PBKs expect major revelation to take place from 2018. How? It is possible only when a big proportion of the Brahmin family recognizes the practical role of ShivBaba being played through Baba Dixit. His body is presently 67 years old.
surya_40 wrote:bet of luck ur dreams come true of concerned group
Welcome to the forum :D
shivshankar

Post by shivshankar »

arjun wrote:Brother, PBKs expect major revelation to take place from 2018. How? It is possible only when a big proportion of the Brahmin family recognizes the practical role of ShivBaba being played through Baba Dixit.
OK, but IMHO when we have deal with our beliefs we should keep the world "if" as well as "when". Because beliefs are beliefs but reality is reality:)

With best wishes, Dmitry
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: For some time it was not known as to who is it that has come. Who is speaking? It was known later that it is ShivBaba, the Ocean of Knowledge.”[/color] (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.11.07, pg 3 published by BKs)
It was not known- to whom? Brahma baba or Mr. Sevakram or others or all?