God's Chariot and its name

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: God's Chariot and its name

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:It was not known- to whom? Brahma Baba or Mr. Sevakram or others or all?
All
shivshankar wrote:We should create FAQ to PBK's
There are at least two threads devoted exclusively to Q&A related to PBKs/AIVV/Advance knowledge. But very few bother to read them and souls like mbbhat keep asking the same questions again and again just to gain publicity and so-called victory (as claimed by you).
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

"Drama mein jiska part hai unmein hi pravesh karte hai aur uska naam Brahma rakhte hai....Agar vah doosre mein aave toh bhi unka naam Brahma rakhna pade"----------MU 8.3.83
= In drama God has to enter in that whose part it is and his name should be kept as Brahma. ... If God enters in another person, his name should be kept as Brahma.(this is the translation of the above Murli point)

I think, ShivBaba has not said that He will enter in many and whomsoever becoming the Chariot shoul be called as Brahma. The meaning of the above Murli point is very simple. It is a clear statement made in the first sentence that the Chariot in whom He is to come is decided. And the second sentence is as if questioning or asserting what is said earlier. Next BapDada means that if ever people question why Dada Lekharaj is called Brahma, to that the answer is assuming He comes in some other person then too that one would be called as Brahma.
Just give attention to the words made bold in the Murli point in Hindi.
"Agar" means if and "toh bhi" means then too.
So, the meaning is clear.
If you want to assume that Shiv comes in some other person then too he would be called as Brahma.

So there is no need to dig in and try to get something what you like in that Murli point. It is said in Murlis that you can understand only if you hear Murlis with Ishwareeya Buddhi i.e., Godly intellect. We can continue forever, debating whose intellect is Ishwareeya intellect. The coming days will decide.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

Sorry, by mistake my previous reply was posted twice and so I have deleted the contents.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Who is Adi Dev and Adi Devi?

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Souls,
There is a Murli point that says- "Vaastav may Brahma Saraswati ko Adi Dev Adi Vevi mahin kah saktey hai. Vah to Baap aur beti hain"= In fact, Brahma Saraswati cannot be called as Adi Dev and Adi Devi. They are Father and daughter.

I think PBKs know this Murli point very well. I request anybody who have this put it here. It may be easy for further discussion.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Rudraputra soul wrote:- "Drama mein jiska part hai unmein hi pravesh karte hai aur uska naam Brahma rakhte hai.....Agar vah doosre mein aave toh bhi unka naam Brahma rakhna pade"----------MU 8.3.83
SM 9-4-78(3):- Koyi bhi baath may moonjho to poochte raho. CHITTEE LIKHO HEE ShivBaba C/O BRAHMA. BAAHAR COVER PAR BHI AISE LIKHNAA CHAHIYE. Baba dekhte hain kayi bachche bhool jate hain. Address may sirf Brahmakumaris likh dete hain. ShivBaba Yaad hee nahin karte hain. Nahin to likhnaa hee aise chahiye ShivBaba maarfat Brahma Baba main is baath may moonjhtaa hun. Baap padhate hain to ismey to koyi samshay na aanaa chahiye na. Anek prakaar ke sankalpon kaa toofaa to aavenge. -88

= If you get confuse in anything, ask. Write letter – ShivBaba C/O BRAHMA. Even in the cover outside you should write like that. Baba sees- some children forget. They write just BK in the address. They do not remember ShivBaba at all. Actually one should always write like this- ShivBaba maarfat Brahma, I am confused in this. ....

It is clearly said- one should write letter as ShivBaba c/o Brahma.

Now do PBKs write letter to Mr. Dixit like that?

They even do not call him ShivBaba or Prajapita or Brahma.

They just call him Baba(Father). Arey- Baba is a general world.

How clear it is- the so called Prajapita, Shankar, Confluence Aged Narayan, Confluence aged Krishna, etc, etc are just in papers and not even in practical in their own(pbk) family!

Is it not funny of PBKs questioning BKs - do you call Dadi as Prajapita when they themselves do not call Mr. Dixit by these names. [I think they do not call Mr. Dixit even by one of these names- As written by Arjun Soul that - We call him Baba]. - If I am wrong, I will take back these words.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Now do PBKs write letter to Mr. Dixit like that?
PBKs write letter to ShivBaba C/o Prajapita Brahma. Lokik name of the Chariot is not used for correspondence.
Is it not funny of PBKs questioning BKs - do you call Dadi as Prajapita when they themselves do not call Mr. Dixit by these names. [I think they do not call Mr. Dixit even by one of these names- As written by Arjun Soul that - We call him Baba]. - If I am wrong, I will take back these words.
There is nothing funny in this. Even when Brahma Baba was alive, BKs used to address him only as Baba and not as Brahma Baba or Prajapita Brahma. Since you have no experience of meeting ShivBaba in practical, everything seems funny to you.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

That is OK. So I will take back my words here.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 23-9-81(1):- Abhi yah koun baithkar samjhaate hain? Patitpavan Baap. ShivBaba Brahma Dada. BABA HAMESHA SAHI KARTE HAI BAAPDADA. Prajapita Brahma bhi sabkaa ho gaya. Prajapita Brahma jisko Adam kaha jata hai unko GGGF kahte hain. Manushy srushti may Prajapita huvaa. -36

= Now who is sitting and explains? Purifier Father. Shivaba Brahma Dada. Baba always puts signature as BapDada. ....

Does Mr. Dixit always puts his signature as BapDada?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Does Mr. Dixit always puts his signature as BapDada?
No. He signs by his name.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:No. He signs by his name.
SM 6-12-77(1):- BAAP MAY DAADAA NE PRAVESH KIYA HAI. DAADAA TO HAI HEE YAHAAN KI RAHVAASI. Toh baapdaadaa donon combined hain. Parampita Paramatma patit pavan hai. UNKI ATMA AGAR KRISHN MAY HOTI, VAH GYAAN SUNAATI TO KRISHN KO BHI BAAPDAADAA KAHA JATAA. Krishn ko Baapdaadaa kahnaa shobhtaa nahin hai. Brahma ko hee Prajapita gaayaa huvaa hai. BHAL EK DAKSH PRAJAPITA BHI BATAAYAA HAI. Jhoot to bahut banaayaa hai na. Arth kuch bhi hai nahin. Badi chathi/chadi(not clear) kahaaniyaan likhi huyi hai. Baap kahte hain yah sab stories hain. Kyaa2 naam daali diyaa hai. -140

= Dada has entered in Father (I feel it should be opposite. May be typing mistake). Dada is resident of here. Hence both BapDada are combined. Supreme Father and Soul is purifier. IF THAT SOUL WOULD HAVE BEEN KRISHN, AND IF THAT/HE WOULD BE GIVING KNOWLEDGE, EVEN KRISHN WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AS BapDada. Calling Krishn as BapDada does not look good. Prajapita is said only for Brahma. Yes, it is said that there is another one known as daksh Prajapita. Lots of lies are created, is it not? There is meaning to those. ...

PBKs do not call Mr. Dixit as BapDada. But question BKs why do not they call Dadi as Brahma! BKs call Dadi as BapDada when during when knowledge is spoken from her mouth. So I think PBKs'question is meaningless
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:PBKs do not call Mr. Dixit as BapDada. But question BKs why do not they call Dadi as Brahma! BKs call Dadi as BapDada when during when knowledge is spoken from her mouth. So I think PBKs'question is meaningless
PBKs call ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) as 'Baba' whenever or wherever they meet him. But BKs do not call Dadi Gulzar as 'Baba or BapDada' when she is not narrating Avyakt Vani for most part of the year.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:PBKs call ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) as 'Baba' whenever or wherever they meet him. But BKs do not call Dadi Gulzar as 'Baba or BapDada' when she is not narrating Avyakt Vani for most part of the year*.
Do PBKs call just Baba to Mr. Dixit or ShivBaba? It is very important point to note here. PBKs do not call Dixit as BapDada, Brahma Baba or ShivBaba when they meet him. Actually the Chariot names are two. Brahma or Baapdadaa.

BKs use both the names to Sakar Brahma.

To Avyakt Brahma they use the word Baapdaa.

*This is very clear. When shiv was using brahma, the time was not known. Hence all the time, BKs used to call the chairot as ShivBaba, BapDada, or Brahma Baba. But in the part through Dadi, the time period of entrance of BapDada is clearly known. So why should one call her as BapDada during other time? This question does not arise at all!

But all the titles of pbk Chariot ( Mr. Dixit) are just on papers and websites. But not in practical even in PBK family.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:But all the titles of PBK Chariot ( Mr. Dixit) are just on papers and websites. But not in practical even in PBK family.
Please continue to believe and propagate whatever you want. Good luck.
ak1972
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Post by ak1972 »

Answer to Bhat Bhai's q is Verendra Dixit ( baba) a pathith tan & does Shiva paramtma comes only in that Tan? ( taken from another posting in BK forum on BKWSU in Poland)

1. In alokik terms, he in his previous birth was Shevakram & taking rebirth again is itself pathith & current birth known as Veerendra Dev Dixit.
2. As for Gulzar Dadi ,she was surrendered around the age of 7.A little girl who has ever been in the purest surroundings all through her life.How can she be Patith in her mind,soul & Body.You have enough muralis supporting this.
3. During one of the interactions with Baba,he has confirmed that why he is patith tan( before coming in to Gyan around the age of 24-25)- He used to go & watch movies regularly,go & listen to purans & kathas, read novels ( upanyas)-( Shiva paramatma through the mediums of Dada Lekhraj & now Veerendra dev dixit has repeatedly said that "sabh se bada vikari upanyas padne waale aur picture dekhne waale hein"), used to look at girls & pass comments. Has Gulzar Dadi done all this to call herself a patith tan & patith maan?.
4. When Brahma baba comes in the body of Gulzar Dadi, her face changes & there is a erk in her body,which is enough proof that it is only Brahma baba who comes & not Shiv baba. Murli proof has already been submitted by Arjun Bhai in this forum.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

During one of the interactions with Baba,he has confirmed that why he is patith tan( before coming in to Gyan around the age of 24-25)- He used to go & watch movies regularly,go & listen to purans & kathas, read novels ( upanyas)-( Shiva paramatma through the mediums of Dada Lekhraj & now Veerendra dev dixit has repeatedly said that "sabh se bada vikari upanyas padne waale aur picture dekhne waale hein"), used to look at girls & pass comments.
At the age of 24- 25 means it was around 1942 + 25 = 1967.

So you agree that Sevakram was out of Yagya/knowledge completely for 27 yrs= 1969- 1942?

Do you believe just the above actions of Mr. Dixit give him qualification of Number one patit sharir?

How come just seeing girls make body impure?

Also PBKs belive the Sangamyug drama is behad ka drama and evrything is yaadgaar of this drama.

now how come Mr. Dixit became number one patit after coming to gyaan (in Confluence Age)- just by seeing girls?
Has Gulzar Dadi done all this to call herself a patith tan & patith maan?.
This is not the question at all. The Murli point is spoken before 1969 and before that Baba came in Brahma Baba. He was gruhasthi and hence impure. also he was impure in 63 births.

Ther is no question of Gulzar Dadi here.
....which is enough proof that it is only Brahma Baba who comes & not Shiv Baba.
No. It indicates that even Brahma Baba also enters in Dadi. It does not prove that Shiv is absent there.

It is said- Entrance of Shiv cannot be predicted- Do you believe? If yes, how can you say Shiv does not come in Dadi?

If you can predict entrance of shiv, can you say when Shiv enters in Mr. dixit?