Beware of fraud Prajapitas and Jagadambas !

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Beware of fraud Prajapitas and Jagadambas !

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Sakar Murli, 23-3-78, Pg 2:
Vah geetaa sunaanevaale bhee koyi aise naheen kahenge ki hum raajaavon kaa raajaa banaate hain, manmanaabhav, mere bachche bano. Vah to Prajapita Brahma aur Jagadamba hee kah sakte. Apne ko koyi Prajapita Brahma kah na sake. KITNAA BHEE JHOOTAA VESH BANAAVE PARANTU YEH BAATEIN SAMJHAA NA SAKE. Yeh to ShivBaba hee samjhaate hain.

In English: Those who preach that (lokik) Gita do not say, we make King of Kings, manmanaabhav, become my children. Only Prajapita Brahma and Jagadamba can say that. Nobody can say I am Prajapita Brahma. Even if they put false costume (of Prajapita), they cannot explain these things. ShivBaba himself explains this.
Please read the above Murli point carefully.
This applies to all including me.
Many people who preach Gita are present, but they cannot say manmanabhav, meaning remember me and cannot say become my child.
So beware about those who pose themselves as Prajapita and Jagadamba will never accept that they are the parents. And also it is said that no one can call themselves as Prajapita Brahma. Only ShivBaba explains who is Prajapita Brahma.

I had been asking AIVV members that why Virendra Dev Dixit does not accept himself as Prajapita. I think the above Murli point says that no one can say that they are Prajapita Brahma. So my request is not correct. And also I was wrong to make such a statement in the forum. But it is also said that ShivBaba will explain who is Prajapita Brahma. And only the Prajapita Brahma and Jagadamba can say manmanabhav and become my children.
Has Virendra Dev Dixit or Kamala Devi Dixit ever said so to any of their followers?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Beware of fraud Prajapitas and Jagadambas.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Sanjiv Soul,

Thank you. This Murli also predicts that in future some will try to project themsleves as Prajapita. But they will not be able to prove themselves.

There is another Murli point- Bhaley tumhaaraa koyi copy karey- lekin jhoot to chal nahin saktaa= Even if some copy yours, lie cannot win/progress.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Nobody can say I am Prajapita Brahma.
Baba Virendra Dev Dixit never claimed that he is Prajapita Brahma.
Anyway, this topic has been discussed so many times and so extensively that I do not intend to write anything more on this topic.
Thanks.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Murli point says- Only Prajapita Brahma and Jagadamba can say that
arjun wrote:Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit never claimed that he is Prajapita Brahma.
So does this imply PBKs agree that Mr. Dixit cannot be Prajapita?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

So does this imply PBKs agree that Mr. Dixit cannot be Prajapita?
PBKs believe Baba Dixit's soul plays the role of Prajapita in the Confluence Age.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

I prefer to know, rather than believe. Wish the same to all.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

Even if they put false costume (of Prajapita) they cannot explain these things.
mbbhat, do you know what that costume means? Those who wish to can explain this.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I think Baba had clearly predicted about Mr. Dixit that Mr. Dixit(or his followers) will project him as Prajapita and PBKs, etc.

And by the statements of PBKs here it becomes clear that their costume is false. Because they cannot announce it in front of world or in Bk world. And also they feel difficulty in explaining this as is seen here.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Because they cannot announce it in front of world or in BK world.
PBKs have declared hundreds of times on this forum that they believe the soul of Baba Dixit plays the role of Prajapita in the Confluence Age. If you have deliberately ignored the earlier statements, please read my statement once again. But you and sachkhand Bhai have the same habit of ignoring the statements made by the PBKs and making wrong allegations against the PBKs. Had the PBKs not announced this why would BKWSU ban all the PBKs and Baba Dixit from entering their premises, not now, but from 1976 onwards?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:PBKs have declared hundreds of times on this forum that they believe the soul of Baba Dixit plays the role of Prajapita in the Confluence Age.
Dear Soul,
I agree that you/PBKs have announced. But your following quote* is opposite to that. Hence I wrote like that. Actually my internal feeling was - PBKs fail to explain/prove that Mr. Dixit is Prajapita. Even Murli point also predicts the same. Hey- dear children, some may put false costume, but lie will not win.
*Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit never claimed that he is Prajapita Brahma.
Baba says- follow Father. Now will you please explain if Mr. Dixit does not claim it why do PBKs declare hundreds of times?
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

mbbhat wrote: I agree that you/PBKs have announced. But your following quote* is opposite to that. Hence I wrote like that. Actually my internal feeling was - PBKs fail to explain/prove that Mr. Dixit is Prajapita. Even Murli point also predicts the same. Hey- dear children, some may put false costume, but lie will not win.
....fine according to you Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is so called trying to put false costume of PRAJAPITA.....can you tell me who is the present corporeal bodily costume of PRAJAPITA actually is? now?....you don't have the answer except some flattering remix concept of sukshmwatan,Gulzar Dadi and blah blah blah.....but not the logical one.....the corporeal body costume of prajapita!!!?....true and fake costume can be declared only if both the costumes are present at the same time.....with almost same appearance and gesture.....and with many other similarities......let us know your so called PRAJAPITA....if you don't have any answer to it,better to keep mum rather than jumping in conclusion stating that baba had already predicted about Mr. Dixit and so on....
by the way you as well as any B.K's never answered about the predictions of Murli points of 1966 which mentioned destruction of old world and rise of heaven with rule of Lakshmi-Narayan within 10 years?....leave everything and just try to answer us about this prediction made for 1976....
Baba says- follow Father. Now will you please explain if Mr. Dixit does not claim it why do PBKs declare hundreds of times?
....we have answered this lot of times.....in Murli it has been said that "SON SHOWS Father AND Father SHOWS SON"...so how Father will claim himself as Father?...it's his children's duty to manifest him in front of each and every people....even in Murli baba had said "Baap hai gupt"(Father is covert)....if it is so,then how he would claim himself as the one?....
RudraPutra
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

sachkhand wrote:AUM Shanti.
Sakar Murli, 23-3-78, Pg 2:
Vah geetaa sunaanevaale bhee koyi aise naheen kahenge ki hum raajaavon kaa raajaa banaate hain, manmanaabhav, mere bachche bano. Vah to Prajapita Brahma aur Jagadamba hee kah sakte. Apne ko koyi Prajapita Brahma kah na sake. KITNAA BHEE JHOOTAA VESH BANAAVE PARANTU YEH BAATEIN SAMJHAA NA SAKE. Yeh to ShivBaba hee samjhaate hain.

In English: Those who preach that (lokik) Gita do not say, we make King of Kings, manmanaabhav, become my children. Only Prajapita Brahma and Jagadamba can say that. Nobody can say I am Prajapita Brahma. Even if they put false costume (of Prajapita), they cannot explain these things. ShivBaba himself explains this.
Shiv enters in Brahma(for playing the role of mother) and in Prajapita(for playing the role of Father)....even in Murli it is said that "Vaastav mein yeh brahma hi tumhaari jagdamba hai"....so in simple and short term we can say that SHIV enters in Chariot of Brahma alias Jagdamba and Prajapita....so when SHIV enters in them,then only he is able to speak and hence he says 'MANMANABHAV'....so logically it gets cleared that Prajapita and Brahma are the only corporeal Chariot of SHIV in whom SHIV utters this word....hence PRAJAPITA and BRAHMA alias JAGDAMBA(as also being our big brother-Dada, brahma hold the responsible as Father-Prajapita when real one was not present for temporary basis) are the only one who can say 'MANAMANABHAV'....no one else.....as SHIV doesn't enters in any other Chariot....
now you answer me who is this jagdamba according to you who will call herself as PRAJAPITA BRAHMA???????
But it is also said that ShivBaba will explain who is Prajapita Brahma. And only the Prajapita Brahma and Jagadamba can say manmanabhav and become my children.
Has Veerendra Dev Dixit or Kamala Devi Dixit ever said so to any of their followers?
i hope you got the answer from above....
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Rudraputra soul,
So if you mean Mr. Dixit and Dada lekraj are the two eligible souls here, to whom Baba has said the above- that is- who puts false costume of Prajapita and Jagadamba in pbk/bk or outside worlds?
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

mbbhat wrote:Even Murli point also predicts the same. Hey- dear children, some may put false costume, but lie will not win.
Brother, IMHO in PBK's case it is illusion rather than lie. They have a lot of beliefs and concepts. Baba hadn't gave details about Confluence Age, so a huge field opens for imagination and different theories. But those who have strong logical intellect can easily find lack of reality in this theories.

I don't want to blame somebody or something, it's drama anyway, but there is strong desire to focus your attention that beliefs are beliefs but they exist only in our heads. Reality is only through our sense organs and only in the PRESENT MOMENT around us. Future doesn't exist yet, it's only pictures in our heads. So my wish to all is to stop creating useless pictures about future or possible present, but just LOOK and WATCH what is REALLY happening around us at the present moment.

With best wishes, Dmitry.
RudraPutra

Post by RudraPutra »

mbbhat wrote: So if you mean Mr. Dixit and Dada lekraj are the two eligible souls here, to whom Baba has said the above- that is- who puts false costume of Prajapita and Jagadamba in PBK/BK or outside worlds?
....you had not answered to my query of 1976 prediction....still i am waiting
:sad:
....you first answer me about the so called corporeal true original bodily costume of PRAJAPITA according to you....and i will try to answer you the fake ones....