Murli points on mala(rosary, garland)

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Murli points on mala(rosary, garland)

Post by Sach_Khand »

mbbhat wrote:Will you please explain how the two beads are same soul?

Baba usually says- in the rosary- the highest is flower- ShivBaba, next are the yugal daaney= couple beads.
Can you explain the word couple here? = how one seed can be couple?
You have asked question and yourself has answered it too.

Please make it clear that bead does not mean soul.

No two souls can be coupled.
Yugal daney is possible becasue only a single soul is playing both the parts and this single soul is the link for both beads and hence both the beads are coupled by the single soul, Dada Lekharaj. And hence tum Maat - Pita hum baalak tere (twameva Maata, Pita twameva).
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Sach_Khand wrote:Yugal daney is possible becasue only a single soul is playing both the parts and this single soul is the link for both beads and hence both the beads are coupled by the single soul, Dada Lekharaj.
SM 4-2-71(2):- Yah bhi tum JAANTE HO mala kiski bani huyi hai. Oopar may hain ShivBaba. Phir hai yugal Brahma Saraswati. Unhon ki hai yah Mala jo vishw ko narak se swarg, patit se pavan banate hain. Jo service ki jaati hai unhon ki hee Yaad rahti hai.

= you also know whose mala it is. On top, there is ShivBaba. Then there is couple Brahma, Saraswati. This mala is theirs, those who make this world hell to heaven, impure to pure. Remembrance of only those remains who do service.

SM 5-2-71(2):- Shresth ban_ne liye sirf mujhe Yaad karo. Aur koyi dehdhaari ko Yaad nahin karo. Apne ko atma samajh Baap ko Yaad karo to tum tamopradhaan se satopradhaan ban jaavenge. Tum mere paas chale aavenge. MERE GALE KA MAALAA BAN PHIR Vishnu KI MALA BAN JAAVENGE. Mala may oopar may hun main. Phir do(two) yugal hain Brahma Saraswati. Vahi Satyug ke Maharaja Maharani ban_ne hain. Unhon ki phir saari mala hai jo numberwaar guddi par baith_te hain. Main is Bharat ko in Brahma Saraswati dwaaraa aur braahmanon dwaaraa Bharat ko swarg banaataa hun. Jo mehnat karte hain unhon ki phir yaadgaar banti hai. Vahi Rudrmala aur Vishnu ki Mala. Rudr_mala hai aatmaavon ki mala. Aur Vishnu ki Mala hai Manushyon ki.

= To become great, remember me only. Do not remember any bodily personalities. By considering self as soul and remembering Father, you will become satopradhan from tamopradhan. You will come to me. You will become garland of my neck and then Vishnumala. It is me at the top of mala. Then the two couple Brahma Saraswati. They only become Maharaja and Maharani of Satyug. The whole Mala is of those who then sit on throne numberwise. I through Brahma Saraswati and Brahmins make Bharat heaven. Those who put effort, the their yaadgaar(memory) gets formed. They only are rudrmala and vishnumala. Rudrmala is of souls and vishnumala is of human beings.

SM 15-3-78(3):- Manushy samajhte hain Meeraa jaisee bhaktin huyi nahin hai. Shiromani bhakt MEERAA KAHTE PARANTU UNKO SWARG KI PRAAPTI HUYI NAIN. Swarg may to tum jaate ho jo Rajyog seekhte ho. Bhakt mala may Meeraa kaa hee naam aataa hai. Yahaan phir hai Shiromani ShivBaba, Brahma Saraswati, phir numberwaar Maalaa yahaan kee hai. Shankar TO NA VARSAA LETE NA DETE HAIN. Varsaa lenevaale to tum ho. TO JIS_SE VARSAA LETE HO UNKO Yaad KARNAA PADE. -47

= Here first is shiv, the head, Brahma Saraswati, and then numberwaar maala.

Why place of Saraswati is put in the yugal/couple beads?

Is Brahma = Saraswati here?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Soul Brother Sachkhand's churning is highly also appreciated at some places - like when it is
Adam = Eve. - Post No. 60 - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... adam#p9071

But- it/he (just Brahma - even if he plays role of both- Maatpita), is not couple. One bead cannot be couple.
Hence I believe- the following comment logically fails.
sachkhand wrote:Please make it clear that bead does not mean soul.
------
Now- with PBKs:-

PBKs believe Brahma is Kamala Devi. Baba says- first it would be mala of Brahma.**
Then obviously, it means- Brahma would be the top most among human beings. All the rest will come next.
So- in PBK view- Mr Dixit also comes only next to Kamala Devi. Moreover- PBKs will also have to say- who is couple bead of their Brahma.

** - SM 16-10-77(3):- Govt bhi scholarship deti hai. Tumhaari bhi mala bani huyi hai. 108 ki bhi mala hoti hai aur 16108 ki bhi hoti hai. Ek box banate hain, usmey daal dete hain. Ab tum samajh gaye ho yah mala kiski hai. Rudraaksh ki mala kisko kaha jata hai? PAHLEY HAI BRAHMA KI MALA. Baap rachna rach rahe hain na. Brahma ki mala kounsi hai? Jo bahut teekhey honge vahi brahma ke dil par chadhenge. Jo brahma ke dil par chadhenge, vahi ShivBaba ke dil par chadhenge. YAH HAI BRAHMA KI MALA. Sabhi bachche hain na. TO PAHLEY UNKI MALA, PHIR RUDR KI MALA BANTI HAI. Phir jaakar Vishnu ke galey padenge. Vah heavenly Kingdom ab sthaapan ho rahi hai. -66 [= 19-9-82(2) -27- ]

= Govt also gives scholarship. Mala of yours is available/famous. There is of 108, and also 16108. In a box, they put it. Now you know whose mala it is. Which is mala of rudraksh? FIRST IS MALA OF BRAHMA. Father is creating creation, is it not? Which is mala of brahma? Those who are powerful will sit on/win heart of brahma. Those who win heart of Brahma only win heart of ShivBaba. This is mala of Brahma. All are children, is it not? So, FIRST IS HIS(BRAHMA’S) MALA, THEN RUDRMALA GETS FORMED. Then (they) get seated around neck of Vishnu. That heavenly kingdom is being established now.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Adding another point-

9-9-77(2):- LN ki dynasty kitna samay pahley hogi. JO RUDR KI MALA BANTI HAI, VAHI PHIR Vishnu KI MALA BAN JATI HAI. Yah gyaan tum bachchon ko milaa hai. PATIT SE JO PAVAN BANTE HAIN, UNHON KI HEE RUDRMALA NUMBERWAAR BANTI HAI. Rudrmala to bahut badi hai na. YAH 550 KAROD AATMAAVON KI MALA HAI.

= ....Rudr_mala is very big, is it not? This is mala of 550 crores.

Baba says- the whole human souls (550 crores) is of Rudr_Mala. But, in PBK view- the/their Vijayamala group do not get seat in RudrMala. So- it goes against the above Murli point.

More details on mala- http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... lit=rosary