Who is Shiv and Who is ShivBaba? Are they different souls?

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Who is Shiv and Who is ShivBaba? Are they different souls?

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Through Gulzar Dadi, nobody gets converted into braahmin!
Does BKWSU agree with your views?
The part through Gulzar Dadi is just like sidescenes.(something like that)....Gulzar Dadi is just dummy.

Does it mean that the role of BapDada through Gulzar Dadi is just a wastage of time?

Your above replies clearly prove my statements on previous occasions that you consider yourself to be bigger than ShivBaba and BKWSU.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: Your above replies clearly prove my statements on previous occasions that you consider yourself to be bigger than ShivBaba and BKWSU.
Dear Arjun,
You are always on the run to prove someone something. Have you and other PBKs not considering bigger than BKWSU if the same rule is applied? You too differ in your views with the official views of BKs. Also many PBKs including you have given different views which are not official views of AIVV i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit's view. But the thing is you immediately change your stand. Also the official view of AIVV too keeps on refining and changing from time to time. So do you and other PBKs and Virendra Dev Dixit too considering yourselves to be bigger than Supreme Soul Shiv?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:So do you and other PBKs and Veerendra Dev Dixit too considering yourselves to be bigger than Supreme Soul Shiv?
No.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
sachkhand wrote:So do you and other PBKs and Veerendra Dev Dixit too considering yourselves to be bigger than Supreme Soul Shiv?
arjun wrote:No.
But you can judge others and declare about others, is it? Your and V.D's knowledge contradicts your NO. In your knowledge, ShivBaba is greater than Shiv. According to AIVV knowledge Shiv does nothing, it is ShivBaba i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit who is establishing Heaven. Even it has been said that Shiv is Akarta as is said in Bhaktimarg. It is Virendra Dev Dixit according to AIVV who is whole and sole for this creation. Shiv has been cornered. And also Prajapita has been cornered and Shankar is the main focus. Write what you actually tell to your followers.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
on 16th october,
mbbhat wrote: 8)SM 9-7-81(1):- Asal may atma pavitr muktidham may rahnevali hai jahaan ShivBaba BHI RAHTE HAIN. Ab ShivBaba PPB. Ek ko Baap, EK KO DAADAA KAHENGE. Yah to tum jante ho. ... ShivBaba aur daadaa ikatte hain. ShivBaba ismey virajmaan hain.
In the points made bold it is said, "now ShivBaba Prajapita Brahma. One will be called ShivBaba, one will be called Dada."
So, there are two.
1) ShivBaba who is called as Bap,
2) Prajapita Brahma who is called Prajapita Brahma.

But according to the explanation given by Virendra Dev Dixit, ShivBaba as well as Prajapita Brahma are one and the same i.e., himself.
What is the correct explanation?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:According to AIVV knowledge Shiv does nothing, it is ShivBaba i.e., Veerendra Dev Dixit who is establishing Heaven.
You have chosen your name as sachkhand (land of truth), but your statements are just opposite to your name. It has been clarified hundred times on this forum that ShivBaba means Shiv+Prajapita. Despite that you repeatedly spread lies that AIVV considers Virendra Dev Dixit to be ShivBaba.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:- The part through Gulzar Dadi is just like sidescenes.(something like that)....Gulzar Dadi is just dummy

The Murli point is:- "Yah jo bhi ho raha hai, ...( I do not remember exactly))... Phir bhi abhi bhi sthaapnaa kaa kaary toh Brahma ke dwara hee chal raha hai". = What all are happening now,... (I do not remember exactly) ... Even then the part of creation still is happening thorugh Brahma only (not thorugh Dadi)...

One more Avyakt Murli point- Abhi bhi Har shubh karm ki aadi Brahma se hee hota hai.= Everu good work begins with Brahma even now.
arjun wrote:Does it mean that the role of BapDada through Gulzar Dadi is just a wastage of time?
I do not say waste of time. It is highly useful. Neither God's work or the number one soul's work can be waste of time. But the cariot Gulzar Dadi has no value compared to Brahma Baba.

It uplifts a person. But it is not used to convert shudras into braahmins.

[Exception may be in rare cases:- some VIPs may become braahmins directly by Avyakt milan. I do not know. But I still feel some knowledge would be already given even to such VIPs at least for 2 hours before bringing them in front of Avyakt BapDada(Dadi).]

Dear Arjun Soul,

You may consider me that I act even bigger than ShivBaba. It is not a thing here. If you would like to discuss/share/express your views, it is welcome.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Many times Baba says- you are children of Prajapita Brahma and grand children of ShivBaba. If according to pbk philosophy, Prajapita Brahma is already included in ShivBaba, then how can PBKs/BKs be grand children of ShivBaba?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Many times Baba says- you are children of Prajapita Brahma and grand children of ShivBaba. If according to PBK philosophy, Prajapita Brahma is already included in ShivBaba, then how can PBKs/BKs be grand children of ShivBaba?
Sorry, I do not wish to answer.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 25-10-77(1):- ShivBaba humko rajy dete hain. ShivBaba KA NAAM SADAIV SHIV HAI. Kyonki unko apnaa sharir to hai nahin. BVS ko bhi sharir hai. Vah hai amar. – 81

=ShivBaba gives us Kingdom. NAME OF ShivBaba IS ALWAYS SHIV. Because he does not have body of his own. Even BVS have bodies. ...

This point says even ShivBaba's name is Shiv. So if according to pbk philosophy, ShivBaba is two souls plus body, how can this Murli point hold good?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:This point says even ShivBaba's name is Shiv. So if according to PBK philosophy, ShivBaba is two souls plus body, how can this Murli point hold good?
We have already written about our belief. We are not forcing you to accept our belief. You are free to believe that Shiv and ShivBaba are one and the same.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

Loks like mbbhat won this logical battle:)
congratulations, but what is the benefit?

Nevertheless those who have ears to hear will hear (or in our case eyes to read) :)

Well done Bhai.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thanks to all who have participated here.

But now, to the deeper aspect- If Shiv and ShivBaba are one and the same(according to Murli points), why two names?

Reply:- Because if we just say Shiv(say Remember Shiv), we will not feel the relation. But if we feel ShivBaba, we will feel Shiv(point) as our Father. That will be more powerful.

Not only that in Bhaktimarg, people will think of ling when they hear Shiv. There are some Murli points on this. I have to search from my data base. Translate and then put here.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

I cannot answer to arjun's replies. If anyone has doubt to the quesion raised, they can question me. I have heard in one of the VCDs of AIVV where Virendra Dev Dixit has called God as Akarta, means who does nothing as is said in Bhaktimarg. I do not remember the VCD number.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:If Shiv and ShivBaba are one and the same(according to Murli points), why two names?
In fact Shiv and ShivBaba are not two names. It is just addition of Baba to the word Shiv.

Like we call Brahma as Brahma Baba, Shiv means ShivBaba. It is saying like this- Shiv is my Baba(Father). There is feeling of relation with Shiv.

But I will mention related Murli points after some time.