Now "JUST A MINUTE" there.

for ex-Brahma Kumaris, to discuss matters related to their experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.
surya
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: actual dancing?

Post by surya »

alladin wrote:Anybody who was been there want to share? Was it fun? Did people get up and dance as well, or did they just sit and listen?
Dear Brother Alladin,

I did not go I cannot tell what happened in that BK dancing party ... but now I am considering to 'detox' ... do you want to join me? :D 8).

See here; Just-a-Minute Detox Programme

Regards ...
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

but now I am considering to 'detox'
They're are really going for it I give them that.

Latching onto every new fad and buzz word. Next they'll be opening 'rehab' centres for celebrities.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

John wrote:They're are really going for it I give them that. Latching onto every new fad and buzz word. Next they'll be opening 'rehab' centres for celebrities.
My sentiments exactly John. Oh, they are already into the "rehab" thing, some ex-alcoholic BK seems to be running retreats Peace Village ... http://www.peacevillage.com/Events/retreats.

But what a great idea ... why not run ex-Alkie and ex-Druggie BK Raja Yoga retreats for famous people and kill two birds with one ex-stoned BK. There are plenty of ex-stoner BKs who will be able to do a "before and after" story. Your talents are wasted with us, you should go back and start attending service meetings again. Suggest it to the SS.

Just imagine ... really famous people, utterly vulnerable and at a crisis point in their life ... what a better time to jump on them and turn them into Micropones! We can have Kate Moss, Mel Gibson, Anna Nicole Smith ... (OK, forget that last one, we can channel Anna Nicole Smith) ... I think it is a little bit unethical but as long as we do it in "Baba-consciousness and for service" it does not matter ... no karma.

Actually, was that not how Janki grabbed Robin Gibb for a son just after his twin brother died and he was vulnerable?
BKWSU wrote:Journey into the 11th Step - Exploring Prayer and Meditation

To: Sunday, April 29, 2007

This retreat is specifically designed for those wanting to explore the '11th Step' of prayer and meditation and those who are participating in AA [Alcoholics Anonymous]. There is an AA [Alcoholics Anonymous] closed meeting on Saturday. This is an experiential retreat to explore the realm of prayer and meditation in a focused way at a place created for meditation and silence.

Learn the easy steps to meditation to connect with your Higher Power ... bring strength and peace to your life, clarity to your thinking and attain self control. It's the fourth retreat of its kind at Peace Village which has been held for friends of Bill W. A few comments from previous retreat participants: "Every morning of my entire life I hit the floor with my knees; this morning was a different experience -- I made the connection." And another "I never knew it was possible to sit in the lap of God."
zhuk
non-BK

Post by zhuk »

ex-l wrote:Just imagine ... really famous people, utterly vulnerable and at a crisis point in their life ... what a better time to jump on them and turn them into Micropones! We can have Kate Moss, Mel Gibson, Anna Nicole Smith ... (OK, forget that last one, we can channel Anna Nicole Smith) ... I think it is a little bit unethical but as long as we do it in "Baba-consciousness and for service" it does not matter ... no karma.
Well that's the best bit huh. As long as YOU believe its service ... IT IS! Bingo lol

I must admit I'd rather have the 13th Step ... Retox :lol: :P :lol:
alladin
Friends and family of

Ready for healing and having fun together?

Post by alladin »

Surya wrote:we all have to detox, heal and shake off those bad vibes and repression accumulated whilst with the BK org. Sing, dance, play ...
I was thinking we should arrange a sort of leisure and travel agency facility, through which we can visit each other, and our respective countries, go to museums, beaches, trekking, concerts, safaris, u name it. Or are we on the Planet just to suffer, being used and abused?
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: Ready for healing and having fun together?

Post by joel »

I'll be the first to sign up for the Alladin Godly Carpet Travel Agency.
freedom
ex-BK

travel !!!

Post by freedom »

PLS !!! We are here to enjoy our passage ... actually, my BK life (long time ago!), took me to India and different parts of Europe but of course with a 'strict' twist, but now we are 'free' ... I am planing a trip to Costa Rica, has anyone been there before? any tips?
joel
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was an active BK for 12 years. That was long ago. Now I am just a person.

Re: travel !!!

Post by joel »

freedom wrote:PLS !!! We are here to enjoy our passage...actually my BK life (long time ago!), took me to India and different parts of Europe but of course with a 'strict' twist, but now we are 'free'....I am planing a trip to Costa Rica, has anyone been there before? any tips?
Robert Shubow lives there now. My advice (not having been there) is to avoid poisonous spiders, snakes, frogs, etc. I know people who are selling their properties elsewhere (notably Hawaii) and moving to Costa Rica for the rich natural environment that still exists.
freedom
ex-BK

Post by freedom »

Funny you mentioned that, on my web search I did come across a place where Robert was giving courses on eternity/spirituality stuff like that ... and funny you mentioned about Hawaii (it is getting degraded really fast!!) because I was there last November for the 4th time and I have a feeling Costa Rica is richer in many ways ...

For the spiders and other creatures, I will stay away, I love the warm ocean ... I will keep in touch, maybe we can open a 'center' for our detox down there !!!! 8)