Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by fluffy bunny »

It's not a failure to understand, mbbhat, it's a disagreement with the orthodox Brahma Kumari interpretation or propaganda.

Wasn't the original statement, "never mount a virgin"?

Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs have a fair point to make ... the BKs keep changing the Murli to suit themselves and re-writing their history to cover up and hide events, so how can we really understand what was meant.

The BKs are not complete or enlightened and, hence, we can agree that their actions are mixed with impure intentions to a certain degree.

Could the statement "never mount a virgin" not refer to Piyu and the original or other virgin female spirit mediums of the Om Mandli?

For example, could BapDada have been saying that was not him?

Your view is flawed by its incomplete and prejudiced nature!
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

First of all, you should understand that this topic is "Flaws in PBK philosophy" (not in BK philosophy). I had already showed your wrong way of arguing at several places. Again - I have never said BKs are perfect. I have also admitted that BKs cut some Murli points. I even have mentioned a few of them. What is the point in saying it? Hence you make me remind again your LLU more clearly. What can I do?

And, in this matter, BETTER READ THE Murli POINTS and the previous post FULLY before commenting. Else, it would be like considering just isolated Murli points like PBKs or explaining an elephant just by its tail.

And- your arguments supporting PBKs have absolutely no base. As, PBKs believe that they have God Father with them almost all the time, so how come their God Father could not understand them? Countless errors and blunders by PBKs already are put in the forum.

Of course, I am yet to know about Piyu ki Vani fully. So, cannot explain it fully. But, it does not affect the above arguments, as the reply was to the Murli point selected by PBKs.

But, have ever PBKs (or you if you like to take their side) thought "why God cannot enter virgin?" Why did God include KING and SAGE with the word VIRGIN there? This shows their low or flaw level of thinking.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 56) About the two sisters whom PBKs refer:-

God or Chariot of PBKs says- the two sisters were controlling ENTIRE Yagya. Here- viewtopic.php?f=2&t=632&p=39535&hilit=1942#p39535
Disc.CD No.848, Dental College
Extracts-Part-4

Time: 32.20-33.30
Time: 36.10-37.17

Student: Baba, the soul of Sevakram had left its body in 1942; after that Shiv entered Brahma Baba in 1947; so, where was the Supreme Soul Shiv for 4, 5 years?

Baba: Why? Has it not been said in the Murli ‘he who lived together for 10 years; she used to go into trance; Baba used to enter them. They used to give directions. They used to play a part.’? So, were they two or one? So, the one who has been described in the form of a woman; there was a mother too who used to control the entire Yagya; she used to control even Mama Baba. They used to give directions even to Mama Baba. This is why it has been said in the Murli, ‘Actually even this Brahma Saraswati are not your Mama Baba*. Why was it said so? It is because there were some souls who used to control even Mama and Baba in the beginning of the Yagya.
Of course, neither any Murli point says they or someone had controlled Mama, Baba or entire Yagya, nor the documents recovered from British Library prove it. In fact, they go against their claims.

BTW, the following Murli point says- where those children might have gone.

SM 03-09-82(3):- Tumhaarey may bhi is gyaan ke nashey may rahnevaaley bahut thodey hain. Aaj us nashey may rahtey hain. Kal bhool jatey hain. Baap ko bhool jaate hain toh gyaan ko bhi bhool jaate hain. Baap ko faarkati di to khalaas. Baap kaa ban agar vikaar may gaye to gala ghut jaayegaa. Kuch bhi bol nahin sakenge. JO BAHUT ACHCHAA2 PRACHAAR KARTEY THAY VAH AAJ HAI NAHIN. KOYI BRAHMAKUMARI SE MATH BHED HUVAA, BAS BAAP PAR GHUSSEY HO JAATEY KI BABA INKO SAMJHAATE NAHIN, YAH NAHIN KARTEY. AAKHRIN PADHAAYI HI CHOD DETEY HAIN. Isliye Baap kahtey hain ki mahaamoorkh dekhnaa ho toh yahaan dekho. Likh_kar bhi dete hain ki Baba main aapkaa hun. Aapse hum sadaa sukh kaa varsaa avinaashi lenge. Phir bhi faarkati de dete, divorce de dete hain. ACHCHI2 BACHCHIYAAN THI, AAJ VAH HAI NAHIN. TOH WONDER HAI NA. Maya aisee dusthi hai jo badey2 maharathi jinko hanuman kahthey thay parantu vah bhi hai nahin. Ajgar ke pet may chaley gaye. Mukh se kuch kah na sakey. Yah avinaashi gyaan sunaa na sakey. Baapdada ki raay par teekaa tippani karney lag padtey hain. Bahut samjhaayaa jaataa hai ki kuch sudhar jaavo. Ismey hi kalyaan hai. Parantu sudhartey hi nahin. Bahut achchey2 bachche chaley gaye. Abhi bhi bahut aisey bachchey hain jo kinaarey par khadey hain. Blood se bhi pratigyaa likh_kar chod dete hain. Bachchon ko to baap ki poori srimath par chal baap se pooraa varsaa lenaa chaahiye. Baap samjhaatey rahtey hain, kuch bhi ho dukh sukh, stuti nindaa koyi karey to padhaayi ko toh na chodo. -4- [hoshiyaar, dhaarnaa, warning, prediction, PBKs]

= ....There were good female children. Today they are not there. Wonder, is it not? Maya is so powerful that those who had been referred to as maharathis, hanumans, even they are not there. THEY WENT INTO THE STOMACH OF PYTHON. ...

The intention is not to hurt anyone. But, just to point out that the probability of those children returning to Yagya, that too with flying colours (as claimed by PBKs) is very small.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Please stop insulting people, mbbhat, with your "Low Level of Understanding" stuff.

You are also wrong about the documents I found in the British Library. They don't refer at all to the period when this other Mata was involved. They are all from a later date when Lekhraj Kirpalani's young wife, Om Radhe, had become his Queen.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

fluffy bunny wrote:Please stop insulting people, mbbhat, with your "Low Level of Understanding" stuff.
I am not insulting, just showing a mirror in front of you. You have proved it once again here.
You are also wrong about the documents I found in the British Library. They don't refer at all to the period when this other Mata was involved. They are all from a later date when Lekhraj Kirpalani's young wife, Om Radhe, had become his Queen.
Again a clear LLU. PBKs believe, God first entered in those two or three personalities and ALL of the THREE had been in Yagya FROM the VERY BEGINNING - till 1942(Sevakram) and 1947 (the other two sisters).

Or, do you say the documents recovered from BL refer to period after 1947 only?

So, better reply to the matter, only if you have valid points, else do not complain later for getting insulted by rebounding of your own words.
---------
So, the summary here is-
Flaw No. 57) Recovered Yagya documents from British Library - A great BLOW to PBKs:-

The documents recovered from British library show B baba and Mama highlighted as Divine Father God Prajapati Brahma and Jagadamba. Nowhere it says, "there had been some who were controlling ENTIRE Yagya - EVEN Mama and BABA" This disproves the foundation of PBKs on which their whole theory stands.

Total failure to explain about Sevakram. - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2579
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

You're not an authority in what the PBKs teach.

Have you been through the Advance Knowledge course?

Have you been to and read all the documents in the British Library?

Do you know what the most recent findings and research is?

For all of your condescending insults in the Confluence Age, you will be emptying my toilet pan for the whole of the Copper Age. You will be my latrine cleaner.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Again wrong arguments which show your failure and total frustration.

Anyhow, you are free to continue with your LLU.
I will keep on cleaning your toilet. No problem.
When ShivBaba cleans everyone's 'dirty clothes soiled with urine', what is the problem in taking this title?
Hope you are happy at least now, and won't feel compelled, coerced or enslaved to keep indulging in your usual jargon!
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I am not frustrated at all mbbhat. I enjoy having you demonstrate the BK mentality for the entire world to witness.

Perhaps a PBK will explain what "dirty clothes soiled with urine" means at an Advanced level or metaphorically speaking ... because my guess is that you don't know.

I am bewildered at how such an elevated "divine being" as yourself can keep on insulting people.

Are you the new admin, or just one of the new BK admin team? Who runs this site now?

Could we have a little openness and honesty around here?

Or are they too "low level" for you?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Murli Point :- Jab doosron kee galthiyon ko apnaa samjhthay ho, toh sampoornataa jaldee aayegi.
= When you consider faults of others to be your own, you will reach perfection quickly.

So, all of your faults, or even those of PBKs, are considered to be mine. Of course, I myself am number-wise or having a percentage in this inculcation or dharna.

Here, the purpose of high-lighting the relevant points is just to place a mirror in front of others, who wish to see IF THEY DESIRE TO DO SO AT ALL, that too in accordance with relevant roles in drama. So, I am not even pointing them at anyone in particular. [You may not understand the depth in these points at present due to your current LLU in these specific matters, although you may consider you have a high degree of intelligence in the specific matter of adversely criticizing and belittling your 'alokik' parents, and thereby your 'parlokik' parent as well, in the bargain].
----

Dear Soul,

1)Sanshay buddhi vinashyanti = A doubtful intellect leads to destruction.

Even expectation leads to confusion many times. So, you may be bewildered.

There is a saying- "the one that comes by itself is Milk, the one that comes after desiring (expectation is worse than desire) is Water, and the one that comes after demanding is Blood.

So, a kind suggestion is- Be satisfied with the Milk on the forum and try to digest same IF YOU CAN, instead of keeping on repeatedly demanding or asking all those irrelevant questions, which would be just like ingesting Water or drawing Blood only.

Baba says- I will respond only if it is in drama and if it brings benefit for others. So, I will respond in such a manner which is considered to be beneficial for those concerned, and not as per wild expectations of agnostics with a LLU in these specific matters, like you!

So, hope you have understood my position in the matter properly at least now. I believe you should not have such a LLU, at least in this one general aspect. Have a good day and be of good cheer always.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

Trust me, even my low level of understanding - and remember it's not really a low level of understanding, it's a low level of acceptance - would understand if you are the admin or a moderator.

Why won't you be open and honest about it?

Why hide?

Please allow me to decide what is beneficial or not.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

"अच्छे-अच्छे बच्चे 5-10 वर्ष रहकर अच्छे-अच्छे पार्ट बजाते हैं, फिर हार खा लेते हैं। यह है युद्ध स्थल। बाप की याद तो कभी भी नहीं छोड़नी चाहिए। याद कम होने से बड़ा भारी नुकसान हो जाता है। बहुत बच्चों को माया ने जीत लिया। एकदम कच्चा खा गई। अजगर ने जैसे हप कर लिया। तुम महारथी बनते हो फिर माया गिराकर एकदम हप कर लेती है। अच्छे-अच्छे फर्स्टक्लास ध्यान में जाने वाले, जिनके डायरेक्शन पर माँ-बाप भी पार्ट बजाते थे, आज वह हैं नहीं। क्या हुआ? कोई बात में संशय आ गया।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली तारीख 6.06.08, पृष्ठ 2)

"Achchey-achchey bachchey 5-10 varsh rahkar achchey-achchey part bajaatey hain, fir haar kha letey hain. Yah hai yuddh sthal. Baap ki Yaad toh kabhi bhi nahi chodni chahiye. Yaad kam honay say badaa bhaari nuksaan ho jaataa hai. Bahut bachchon ko Maya nay jeet liya. Ekdam kachcha kha gayi. Ajgar nay jaisey hap kar liya. Tum maharathi bantey ho fir Maya giraakar ekdam hap kar leti hai. Achchey-achchey firstclass dhyaan may jaaney valley, jinkay direction par ma-baap bhi part bajaatey thay, aaj vah hain nahee. Kya hua? Koi baat may sanshay aa gaya." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 06.06.08, pg 2)

“Nice children play nice parts for 5-10 years and then accept defeat. This is a battlefield. We should never forget the Father. We suffer a lot of loss if we remember less. Maya has gained victory over many children. She has gobbled them up raw. It is as if the python gobbled them up. You become maharathis (great warriors); then Maya makes you fall down and gobbles you up immediately. Nice first class (children) who used to go into trance, on whose directions even the mother and the Father used to play their parts don’t exist today. What happened? They had a doubt about something. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 06.06.08, pg 2 published by BKs)
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

"अभी तो कोई कला नहीं है, जो भी बड़े से बड़े लोग हैं अथवा महात्मा आदि हैं, यह बाप की नॉलेज उनकी तकदीर में ही नहीं है। उन्हों को अपना ही घमण्ड है। बहुत करके है ही गरीबों की तकदीर में। कोई कहते हैं इतना ऊँच बाप है, उनको तो कोई बड़े राजा अथवा पवित्र ऋषि आदि के तन में आना चाहिए। पवित्र होते ही हैं सन्यासी। पवित्र कन्या के तन में आयें। बाप बैठ समझाते हैं मैं किसमें आता हूँ। मैं आता ही उसमें हूँ जो पूरे 84 जन्म लेते हैं। एक दिन भी कम नहीं।" (ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली तारीख 21.11.05, पृष्ठ 2)

- बाबा तो कह रहे हैं कि बाप बड़े राजा या पवित्र ऋषि आदि के तन में नहीं आते। बाबा यह भी कह रहे हैं कि सन्यासी और कन्याएं पवित्र होते हैं। तो जरूर बाप सन्यासी या कन्या के तन में भी नहीं आते होंगे; लेकिन बी.केज़ तो कहते हैं कि बाप ब्र.कु.गुल्ज़ार दादी (जो कि एक कन्या हैं) के तन में आते हैं। तो क्या यह उक्त मुरली के अनुसार सही है?
- बाबा कह रहे हैं कि बाप आते ही उसमें हैं जो पूरे 84 जन्म लेते हैं, एक दिन भी कम नहीं। बी.केज़ कहते हैं कि शिव बाप ने दादा लेखराज ब्रह्मा के तन में प्रवेश कर सच्चा गीता ज्ञान सुनाया; लेकिन दादा लेखराज ने तो 1969 में ही शरीर छोड़ दिया अर्थात् 5000 वर्ष के ड्रामा में उनके पार्ट में से कई वर्ष कम हो गए। क्या इसका अर्थ यह है कि ब्रह्मा बाबा के तन में शिव ने केवल मां का पार्ट बजाया, बाप का नहीं ? तो क्या शिव बाप किसी और व्यक्ति के तन से कहीं और पार्ट बजा रहे हैं, जो पूरे 84 जन्म लेता है, एक दिन भी कम नहीं? क्या वह शरीरधारी शंकर तो नहीं, जिसे कल्प वृक्ष के चित्र में ग्लोब के ऊपर दिखाया गया है, जब सृष्टि की सभी आत्माएं परमधाम वापस जा रही हैं?
- क्या उक्त रिवाइज़्ड मुरली प्वाइंट दिनांक 15.10.69 के निम्नलिखित रिवाइज़्ड मुरली प्वाइंट का परिवर्तित रूप तो नहीं है -“अभी तो कोई भी कला नहीं है, उनकी कुछ भी महिमा थोड़े ही है। मनुष्य थोड़े ही यह जानते हैं। जो भी बड़े ते बड़े हैं अथवा महात्मा आदि हैं कोई की भी तकदीर में नहीं है। बहुत करके तो है गरीबों की तकदीर में। इतना ऊँच बाप है तो उनको तो राजा अथवा पवित्र ऋषि के तन में आना चाहिए, पवित्र होते ही हैं सन्यासी। पवित्र कन्या के तन में आवे, परन्तु कायदा नहीं है। बाप सो फिर कुमारी पर कैसे सवारी करेंगे? बाप बैठ समझाते हैं मैं किस में आता हूँ। मैं तो आता ही उसमें हूँ जो कि पूरे 84 जन्म लेते हैं, एक दिन भी कम नहीं।”

15.10.69 की मुरली में तो बाबा कह रहे हैं कि “पवित्र कन्या के तन में आवे, परन्तु कायदा नहीं है। बाप सो फिर कुमारी पर कैसे सवारी करेंगे?” इससे यह सिद्ध होता है कि शिव बाप ब्र.कु.गुल्ज़ार दादी, जो कि एक पवित्र कन्या हैं, के तन में नहीं आते हैं। 15.10.69 की मुरली को 21.11.05 को रिवाइज़ करते समय शब्दों “परन्तु कायदा नहीं है। बाप सो फिर कुमारी पर कैसे सवारी करेंगे?” को कट कर दिया गया है, ताकि बाकी शब्दों अर्थात् “पवित्र कन्या के तन में आवे” से यह सिद्ध किया जा सके कि शिव बाप गुल्ज़ार दादीजी के तन में आते हैं। यदि यह सही है तो क्या इस प्रकार भगवान शिव की वाणी में परिवर्तन करना गलत नहीं है? क्या “गॉड इज़ ट्रुथ” कहे जाने वाले भगवान को सिद्ध करने के लिए असत्य का सहारा लेना सही है? क्या एडवांस पार्टी, जो यह कहती है कि शिव बाप का पार्ट कहीं और तथा किसी और तन के द्वारा चल रहा है, की प्रगति को रोकने के लिए मुरलियों में ऐसे परिवर्तन तो नहीं किये जा रहे हैं?

“Now there is no kalaa (power of soul consciousness). This knowledge of Father is not in the fate of the biggest personalities or great souls etc. They are proud of themselves. Mostly it (i.e. the knowledge of Father) is in the luck of poor people. Some people say that if He is such a highest Father, then He must enter into the body of a big king or a pure sage etc. Monks are only pure. He should come in a virgin. Father sits and explains, ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less. ” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 21.11.05, page 2 published by BKs)

- Baba is telling that Father does not enter into the body of a big king or a pure sage. Baba is also telling that monks and virgins are pure. So Father certainly must not be coming into the body of a monk or a virgin. But the BKs say that Father comes in the body of BK Gulzar Dadi (who is a virgin). So is it correct according to the above Murli?
- Baba is telling that Father comes in the body of that soul only which takes complete 84 births, not even a single day less. BKs say that Shiv entered into the body of Dada Lekhraj Brahma and narrated the true knowledge of Gita. But Dada Lekhraj left his body in 1969 itself, i.e. many years have been reduced from his part in the 5000 years drama. So does it mean that Shiv played the role of a mother only and not a role of Father through the body of Brahma Baba? So is Shiv playing the role of Father at some other place through some other person, who takes complete 84 births, not even a single day less? Isn’t that person Shankar, who has been shown sitting atop a globe while all the souls of the world are returning to the Soul World?
- Isn’t the above revised Murli point a manipulated form of the following original revised Murli point dated 15.10.69 – “Now there is no kalaa (degree of soul consciousness). There are no praises for them. Human beings do not know this. It is not in the fate of any of the highest personalities or great souls etc. Mostly it is in the luck of poor people. He is such a highest Father. So He should enter into a body of a king or pure sage. Monks are only pure. He should come in the body of a pure virgin, but it is not according to the rule. He is a Father, so how can He ride on the body of a virgin? Father sits and explains ‘whom do I enter into?’ I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less. ”
- In the Murli dated 15.10.69 Baba is telling that “He should come in the body of a pure virgin, but it is not according to the rule. He is a Father, so how can He ride on the body of a virgin?” It proves that Father Shiv does not enter into the body of BK Gulzar Dadi, who is a virgin. Is it true that while revising the Murli dated 15.10.69 on 21.11.05 the words “but it is not according to the rule. He is a Father, so how can He ride on the body of a virgin?” have been deleted so that the remaining words, i.e. “He should come in the body of a pure virgin” could be used to prove that Father Shiv enters into the body of Gulzar Dadiji? If it is true then is it not improper to manipulate the versions of God Shiv? Is it proper to take the support of falsehood to prove God, for whom it is said “God is truth?” Is this manipulation in Murlis being done to counter the progress of Advance Party, which says that the role of Father Shiv is going on at some other place in some other body?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Still not addressed to - Why Baba has added the words 'King' and 'Sage' with the word 'virgin' there, etc. Anyhow, that is left up to them.

Now, Mr Dixit was a virgin/is a 'kumar' (officially unmarried). Is it according to 'kaida' (spiritual law - in accordance with the mis-interpretations of the PBKs) if adoption takes place through a 'kumar' (one who is officially unmarried)?

FURTHERMORE, the clarifications for ALL above Murli points, highlighted by Bro 'Arjun' in the preceding posts, have ALREADY been provided on this forum in other topics, but the PBKs deliberately CHOOSE to turn a complete BLIND EYE to them, and continue to STUBBORNLY hold on to their MISINTERPRETATIONS of ISOLATED Murli points, and keep on projecting same on this forum (copy and paste), COMPLETELY IGNORING those CLARIFICATIONS for same, ALREADY provided herein, thereby totally failing to 'REAL-EYES' the actual TRUTH, much to their very own detriment - (ALL, as per Drama Plan, of course)!

# Flaw No. 58) Few more examples of taking undue advantage of isolated Murli points.
बाप सो फिर कुमारी पर कैसे सवारी करेंगे? बाप बैठ समझाते हैं मैं किस में आता हूँ। मैं तो आता ही उसमें हूँ जो कि पूरे 84 जन्म लेते हैं, एक दिन भी कम नहीं।” = I enter into the body of that soul only, which takes complete 84 births. Not even a day less. ” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 21.11.05, page 2 published by BKs)
First of all, there are lots of Avyakt Murli points which say- B Baba is still with us in subtle, which is even more powerful than being attached just to physical body. But, even if it is not considered, Baba sometimes says approximately speaks in some manner to give some intoxication. For example-

1)SM 1-7-71(2):- Yah vahi mahabharat ladayi hai jo AAJ se 5000 varsh pahle lagi thi jabki Bhagavan ne aakar Rajyog sikhaayaa thaa.

= This is the same war of Mahabharat which had happened 5000 yrs before TODAY....

So, do you believe 5000 yrs before 1966 (originally of 1966 Murli), Mahabharat War took place?

Again-

2)SM 2-7-81(1):- Bharat hi paaras_puri thaa. Sampoorn nirvikaari thay. AAJ SE 5000 VARSH PAHLE Bharat SWARG THAA. AUR KOYI KHAND NAHIN THAA. Yah Baap samjhate hain. -98- [LM, WOT]

= ... 5000 years from today, India was heaven and there had been no other continents. .....

Do you say- 5000 yrs from 1966 (original Murli date of 1981 would be 1966), India was heaven?

Both are highly contradicting. Not only that, it we take exactly 5000 yrs before 1966, it is neither heaven , nor war of Mahabharat took place (the WW III is yet to be announced) Some similar points have already been put here- viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2012&hilit=teaching.

But, so far, no PBK has ever tried or been able to explain them who call themselves as 'gyaani tu atmas'.

But, still if PBKs like to take isolated Murli points, and COMPLETELY IGNORE and go against other hundreds of Murli points, then it is left up to them and their roles in drama.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 59) False concept of saying soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani enters Mr Dixit and some 9 souls enter Kamala Devi:-

PBKs believe soul of B Baba enters Mr Dixit. Similarly, they believe some 9 souls enter their Kamala Devi, (whom they consider to be 'Jagadamba', and who left -Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs to their own sorry fate, and has been advising the PBK 'kanyas and kumaris' who have been meeting her PRIVATELY at her residence in Rishikesh since that time, that they too should get married like her). But, they also say remembrance of Mr. Dixit is higher than any other embodied human soul and that -Virendra Dev Dixit is the most powerful embodied human soul. They also believe soul of Kamala Devi is more powerful than the other souls who enter her.

But, HOW CAN a weaker soul enter into a person who is more powerful than it? In fact, the soul that enters would be more powerful than the soul into whose body the entry is made, which has to be a weaker one. So, the above claim of PBKs is TOTALLY & COMPLETELY baseless and illogical. It is CLEAR that all these FALSE claims are mere MISCONCEPTIONS introduced by Mr Dixit to make his (mis)interpretations fit somehow and fool the PBKs to cover up his MISAPPROPRIATIONS - a clever ploy employed by Ravan or Maya within the framework of Drama to enable the determination of the number-wise status of souls, as per Drama Plan!

More interestingly, PBKs say- their Father Mr. Dixit is strict, but then they say- B Baba misuses body of Mr. Dixit. Is this the real strictness? PBKs also accuse B Baba a lot that he did not (or failed) to control children in Yagya during his period. But, why does not Mr. Dixit control B Baba?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

# Flaw No. 60) Wrong concept of Advance Party:-

AM 12-9-83(2):- [With Didiji]:- Apney sampoorn aakaar kaa anubhav kiyaa hai? Jaise Sakar aakaar ho gaye, aap sabkaa bhee sampoorn aakaaree swaroop hai jo numberwaar harek Sakar aakaar ban jaayenge. Aakar ban karke seva karnaa achchaa hai yaa Sakar shareer parivartan kar seva karnaa achchaa hai? Advance Party TOH Sakar SHAREER PARIVARTAN KAR SEVAA KAR RAHEE HAI. Lekin koyi2 ka part anth tak sakari aur aakaari roop dwara part chaltaa hai. Aapkaa kyaa part hai? KISKAA Advance Party KA PART HAI, KISKAA ANTHAVAAHAK SHAREER DWARA SEVA KA PART HAI. Dono part kaa apnaa2 mahatw hai. FIRST SECOND KI BAATH NAHEEN. Variety part kaa mahatw hai. Advance Party kaa part bhee koyi kum naheen hai. Sunaayaa na vah zhor2 se apney plans banaa rahe hain. Vahaan bhee naamigraami hain. Achchaa. -17, 17- [Advance Party, Yaad, Subtle Region, vision] -vvimp

= [With Didiji]:- Have you experienced your complete subtle (angelic) form? Just as 'corporeal' (Brahma Baba, DLR) became (COMPLETE) aakaar/subtle angel, all of you also have your COMPLETE subtle(angelic) forms, and each of you corporeal ones will become subtle angels, number-wise. Which is better - doing service while being in subtle stage (in the SAME corporeal body), or doing service by transforming (changing) the corporeal body into a subtle angelic body? (REAL) Advance Party is doing service after transforming (changing) the corporeal body (consciousness) into a subtle angelic body (consciousness). (like Brahma Baba, DLR)!
But some have a part/role (of doing service) through (the same) corporeal body (while being) in a subtle stage (of consciousness). What is your part? Some have role of (REAL) Advance Party. Some have role of doing service through 'anthavaahak' (FINAL 'vehicle' of subtle stage of consciousness) body. Both have their own significance (specialties). It is not a matter/question of first and second. The significance (speciality) is of variety roles. The part of (REAL) Advance Party is also not any less. You have been told that they are also making their plans with full force (while in 'akar' or subtle bodies (consciousness)). There are renowned souls there also. OK.
----------------------
1)Baba says- Advance Party belong to the group of souls, who have changed (transformed or transcended) their CORPOREAL body (consciousness), and are now doing service through their subtle angelic body (consciousness), which go against PBK belief.

2)Baba has also said- all of the Advance Party souls WILL NOT take gyaan in 'Sakar', which again goes against PBK theory. More discussed here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2515&p=43890#p43890

3)Also, in the above Murli point, Baba says- it is not a matter/question of being first or second between Advance Party souls and those who will continue to be in BK life in their current corporeal body till the end. Both are unique parts/roles. But, PBKs say- Advance Party souls are superior to life of BK souls. They even do not hesitate to compare BK life as 'kauravas' and Advance Party life as 'pandavas'.

4)Also- Murli points clearly say- Mama, Baba have gone in 'advance'. But, as per PBKs Mama, Baba do not get seat in the first ('suryavanshi') 4.5 lakh soul category. Total foolishness and ridiculous contradictions, is it not? But, everything is perfectly accurate within this eternal world drama.

Any soul may realize her/his fault and gallop and could still go fast, and take the first seat. So, PBKs also still have full chance, as too late board is not yet announced!

# Flaw No. 61)Mis interpretation of Prajapita:-

a)False attempt to fit Daksh Prajapati - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2105&p=50151#p50151

b)False attempt to prove Brahma and Prajapita are different - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1982&p=41902&hilit= ... oor#p41902

c)False understanding of the Murli Point about Lekhraj:- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2611&p=49610&hilit=Lekhraj#p49610