Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat »

above statement is just an eyewash. You keep criticizing and demeaning the PBKs in every post and say that you are not criticizing them. And of late, you have been starting your posts with 'Arey'. In the lokik world it is considered a disrespectful word (with the exception of friends). Will you address BK Dadis and senior Sisters as 'Arey Dadiji I want to talk to you'
?
Dear Soul,
Thank you for wonderful comments.

According to my remembrance I have found writings of PBKs (most probably Mr. Dixit explaining Murli points- he used Arey). That is why I used. Else I would have never used. Actually I do not like it. thank you. i will stop it immediately.

Dear soul,
Not just for Dadis, for anybody I will not use word Arey.

Once more dear Soul,
even for PBKs, I will not use word Arey if it happens to talk face to face.

I thought that this word was used by Mr. Dixit for better clarification. So I thought of using that word here.

Of course, I have criticized to the extent it is justified. Since there are lots of flaws in pbk philosophy, is it wrong to say like that? But I agree I should have restricted the word AREY to not more than 25% of what I have used.

But according to my consciousness, I have learnt it from PBKs in this forum.

Has not Mr. Dixit used word Arey in his speech?
-----
Dear Arjun soul,
Once more I am saying to you-

When I comment generally, you take it personally!

When the talk is about an issue, you think about the person.

To keep you comfortable, I said- I am not criticizing you. Else that was not needed. Because it was foolishness of you asking what about BKs' thinking of 33 crores? Your work here was to prove it to be 10 crores.

Even if you would like to write it, you should have written it as a separate comment. You should not have mixed it. That is- that question ( what about BKs' thinking of 33 crores?) is never an answer to the question.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Arjun soul wrote:- It is about the end when all the Brahmin souls recognize the Father in practical.
Dear soul,
Bringing to your kind attention, the Murli point once again.
SM 1-1-77(2, 3):-.... INMEY NAHIN. NA KAB DEVTAAVON MAY PHOOT PADTI HAI. Sooryavamshi sab sooryavamshi. Math-bhed ki baath nahin. Chandravamshiyon may bhi bhed nahin. Phoot

= .... THEN NO SPLIT CAN HAPPEN HERE. In deities no split occurs. Sooryvamshi= all are sooryavamshi. There is no difference in opinions. Even in chandravamshi(moon dynasty), there is no difference in opinions. How much loss occurs due to math-bhed(difference in opinions). ...
You believe/said split actually had happened in braahmin(BKs) which are yaadgaar in Bhaktimarg. But In the Murli point, braahmins are compared with sooryavamshi and chandravamshi. So do you mean to say split also occurs in sooryavamshi and chandravamshi? .
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

So do you mean to say split also occurs in sooryavamshi and chandravamshi?
No. Split takes place in the Brahmin family here in the Confluence Age, not in the Golden Age or Silver Age.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Has not Mr. Dixit used word Arey in his speech?
I have already said that the word 'arey' can be used among friends or for someone who is younger to you. In case of Baba Dixit, we believe that it is ShivBaba who is speaking to his children; so he can use the word 'arey', but children cannot use this word to address strangers or elders.

Note: I had missed seeing your reply on this subject and hence this delay.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I will try to reproduce the Murli point which says that the population will be 10 crores by the end of the Silver Age.
”Satyug mein 9 laakh thay. Satyug anth mein vriddhi hokar 9 lakh se 2 karod ho gaye. Fir 12 janma Treta mein bahut sukh-chain mein thay." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 25.04.91)

"There were 9 lakhs in the Golden Age. The population increased from 9 lakhs to 2 crores by the end of the Golden Age. Then they were very happy and comfortable for 12 births in the Silver Age" (Revised Sakar Murli dated 25.04.91 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
”Satyug mein hongey 9 laakh, fir karod hongey, fir vriddhi ko paatey paanch karod, das karod ho jaayengey." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 13.10.78, pg.1)

"There will be 9 lakhs in the Golden Age, then there will be one crore, then the population will increase to five crores, ten crores." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 13.10.78, pg.1 published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

dear arjun soul,
do you have copy of the above Murli points? I have copy of the Murli. i can send photocopy if you need. what would you decide? Which is correct?

If you believe in 2 crore at the end of Satyug and 10 crore at the end of Tretayug, can you justify/explain logically those? [For example, I have put my calculation]]
No. Split takes place in the Brahmin family here in the Confluence Age, not in the Golden Age or Silver Age.
then why did Baba compared Braahmins with sooryavamshi and chandravamshis?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:do you have copy of the above Murli points?
No. I got the points from a PBK who resides in some other city. I don't think it will be possible for him/her to send scanned copy.
what would you decide? Which is correct?
You decide for yourself. For me the population at the end of the Silver Age is around 10 crores. You are free to believe or disbelieve.
hen why did Baba compared Braahmins with sooryavamshi and chandravamshis?
Baba compared Brahmins with the Sun dynasty and the Moon dynasty because there will not be any difference in opinion between the souls of these dynasties within the Brahmin family in the Confluence Age. For example, the Brahmin souls who have the sanskars of Moon dynasty will not have difference of opinion within themselves, but they may have difference of opinion with Brahmin souls having sanskars of other dynasties, like the Sun dynasty, Islam dynasty, Christian dynasty.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Baba compared Brahmins with the Sun dynasty and the Moon dynasty because there will not be any difference in opinion between the souls of these dynasties within the Brahmin family in the Confluence Age. For example, the Brahmin souls who have the sanskars of Moon dynasty will not have difference of opinion within themselves, but they may have difference of opinion with Brahmin souls having sanskars of other dynasties, like the Sun dynasty, Islam dynasty, Christian dynasty.
Dear soul,

1)Jagadamba of AIVV Kamala dixit (or Devi) left AIVV. Do you mean to say there is no difference in opinion between her and sun dynasty or moon dynasty souls?

2)What about ex PBKs? do they come in sun dynasty or moon dynasty?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:1)Jagadamba of AIVV Kamala dixit (or Devi) left AIVV. Do you mean to say there is no difference in opinion between her and sun dynasty or moon dynasty souls?
I wish to clarify that as far as different dynasties within the Brahmin family are concerned, such grouping exists within the BK family as well as the PBK family. Kamala Devi Dixit is part of the Moon Dynasty group within the PBK family. So, she will not have any difference of opinion within that group among the PBKs. Similarly, there is a Moon Dynasty group within the BKs. BK Vedanti is one such soul of that group.
)What about ex PBKs? do they come in sun dynasty or moon dynasty?
They may belong to any group/dynasty other than the Sun Dynasty.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 09) PBKs say Brahma Baba will not come in top 108 souls of any mala.

Murli clearly says except the 108, all others will experience punsihment.

PBKs say Brahma Baba is Dharmaraj.

So does dharmaraj expereince punishment?
-----
Flaw number 10):- PBKs fail in keeping the name of Chariot. This discussion is available in the thread- God's Chariot and its name - in Common room.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2107&start=15
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Flaw No. 09) PBKs say Brahma Baba will not come in top 108 souls of any mala.

Murli clearly says except the 108, all others will experience punsihment.

PBKs say Brahma Baba is Dharmaraj.

So does dharmaraj expereince punishment?
No. But he plays that role only after becoming complete, i.e. when he attains the complete seed-form stage.
Flaw number 10):- PBKs fail in keeping the name of Chariot. This discussion is available in the thread- God's Chariot and its name - in Common room.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2107&start=15
Answered in that thread. No discussions here please.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

No. But he plays that role only after becoming complete, i.e. when he attains the complete seed-form stage.
This is what i am asking. What is rank of Dada Lekhraj in drama? Is it within 108? I think pbk philosophy does not agree. It belives Brahma Baba is after the first 4.5 lakh souls. Now the question arise how Brahma Baba becomes complete according to pbk philosophy? - Is it by his effort or by punishment?
Answered in that thread. No discussions here please.
I know. I just listed since PBKs failed to call the chairot by its real name. The discussions will be done there itself.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Now the question arise how Brahma Baba becomes complete according to PBK philosophy? - Is it by his effort or by punishment?
By making effort to understand the advance knowledge and by trying to become nashtomoha smritilabdha by attaining the seed-form stage.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

What is rank of Brahma Baba? So do you mean to say he does not take punishment at all?

Who is better?- Brahma Baba who does not become nar se Narayan directly (according to PBK philosophy) OR the 2.25 lakh souls of PBK side and 2.25 lakh souls of BK side whose body also get purified?

Do these 4.5 lakh souls take punishment?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

What is rank of Brahma Baba? So do you mean to say he does not take punishment at all?
I am not ShivBaba to give ranks. Neither does ShivBaba announce anybody's ranks. But Brahma Baba does suffer punishments before playing the role of Dharmaraj.
Who is better?- Brahma Baba who does not become nar se Narayan directly (according to PBK philosophy) OR the 2.25 lakh souls of PBK side and 2.25 lakh souls of BK side whose body also get purified?
I think the 4.5 lakh souls who transform from human beings to deities in this very birth are better than Brahma Baba.
Do these 4.5 lakh souls take punishment?
Yes, numberwise. Except 8 everyone else has to.