Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 05)Regarding mala:- PBKs say souls of Vishnu mala and Souls of Rudrmala are not fully same. But Murli poits prove them wrong. Details are explained in the thread -Murli points on mala(rosary, garland) created by mbbhat

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 741#p31741

Flaw No. 06) PBKs try to differentiate between Shiv and ShivBaba. They misinterpret as well as misuse the Murli points. These are explained in the thread- Who is Shiv and Who is ShivBaba? Are they different souls? - in Common Room created by brother sachkhand

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2102&start=15

Interested members are suggested to my post 17th Oct 23:23 Hrs (pg 2)
--------
Flaw No. 04 is on discussion and will continue.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Will you explain the significance of doli(box) and dowry, villages in the Murli point?
Please make your question clearer. I don't know which box, dowry or villages are you talking about?

As regards dowry, in an unlimited sense it has been clarified by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) that the amount that the BKWSU takes directly or indirectly from surrendered sisters (which they should not). Similarly, villages may refer to the gitapathshalas.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:As regards dowry, in an unlimited sense it has been clarified by ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) that the amount that the BKWSU takes directly or indirectly from surrendered Sisters (which they should not). Similarly, villages may refer to the gitapathshalas.
SM 3-9-77(1):- Satyug may koun raajy karte thay, kitney ilaakey par kartey thay. Tum kahenge Satyug may devi devtaayein saarey vishw par raajy karthey thay. Dikhlaayaa jaataa hai na- koun2 kahaan2 raajy karte thay. Jaise badouydevaalaa badoude(Baroda) par raajy karenge. Yahaan toh tukdey2 hain na. Vahaan aise nahin. Vah hai saare vishw ke maalik. Aur koyi dharm nahin hotaa. BAAKI RAJAAYI KYON NAHIN HOGI? HAREK KO APNAA VARSAA MILEGA. Radhe ka aur Srikrishn ka Maa Baap Raje rajwaade thay na. Phir donon ki shaadi huyi. Donon alag2 gaav ke thay. Ek gaav se doosrey gaav may le jaate hain doli may bithaakar. Phir shaadi hoti hai. Vaa koyi kahtey Krishn gaya Radhe paas unko le aane ke liye. Phir bhi dahej may gaav aadi sab kuch de dete hain na. Pahli2 mukhy baath hai oonch te oonch ShivBaba. -2-

= Who were ruling in Satyug? In how many ilaakhaa(district, say, please correct if the translation is not correct) they used to rule? It is shown – who and who used to rule which and which places? – is it not? Like Baroda people used to rule Baroda. Here there are pieces/parts, is it not? There it is not so. They are owners/rulers of the whole world. No other religion exists there. BUT WHY NOT KINGDOM/S? EVERYONE WILL GET HIS SHARE OF PROPERTY. Parents of Radha and SriKrishn belonged to royal/King families, is it not? Then both got married. Both belonged to different villages. From one village to the other village they bring (bride) in doli(special box in which bride is carried) by four persons. Then marriage takes place. Or some(of Bhakti people) say- Krishn went to place of Radha to bring her. Even then, villages and many things/everything are given as dowry, is it not? The first and most important matter is that the highest of high is ShivBaba.

Dear Soul,
1)Who are parents of Confluence Aged Radha and how?
2)Who are parents of Confluence Aged Krishna and how?
3)What is doli, dowry and village in Confluence Age? Also- did Mr. Dixit took dowry from Vedanti Bhen or vice versa and why
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 07) PBKs say God first entered in Dada Lekhraj only after/around 1947/48. But the following Murli point proves it wrong.

SM 7-1-81(2):- Baba ki toh saari Gita padhi huyi hai. Jab yah gyaan milaa, toh vichaar chala Gita may yah ladaayi aadi ki baatein kyaa likhi huyi hain. Krishn bhi toh Gita ka bhagavaan nahin. Yah toh jhoothaa shaastr hai. Inkey andar Baap baithaa thaa, toh isney Gita ko ekdum chod diyaa. Bolaa- ab haath bhi nahin lagaayenge. -10-

= Baba had read full Gita. When he got this knowledge, thoughts emerged- what are these fights/wars written in Gita, Even Krishna is also not God of Gita. This is false scripture. God was seated inside this/them. So at once this left (gave off) Gita. He said- now I will not even touch (that Gita).
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Flaw No. 07) PBKs say God first entered in Dada Lekhraj only after/around 1947/48. But the following Murli point proves it wrong.
The Murli point quoted by you doesn't prove that Shiv entered in Dada Lekharj in 1936-37. It only says that when he got knowledge he left the Sanskrit Gita.
1)Who are parents of Confluence Aged Radha and how?
Brahma and Saraswati.
2)Who are parents of Confluence Aged Krishna and how?
Seed form souls of Islam present within the PBKs.
To understand these matters you have to undergo the Advance Course and listen to the clarification Murlis.
3)What is doli, dowry and village in Confluence Age? Also- did Mr. Dixit took dowry from Vedanti Bhen or vice versa and why
Their swayamvar has not yet taken place in the Confluence Age. So, the above explanation cannot be given now. But it is true that Vedanti Bhen gave him a big stock of Sakar Murlis to study and churn.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The Murli point quoted by you doesn't prove that Shiv entered in Dada Lekharj in 1936-37. It only says that when he got knowledge he left the Sanskrit Gita.
But most probably Brahma Baba had left lowkik Gita within some months after 1937, and not after 10 years. It is almost certain.
Their swayamvar has not yet taken place in the Confluence Age. So, the above explanation cannot be given now. But it is true that Vedanti Bhen gave him a big stock of Sakar Murlis to study and churn.
So do you mean to say- the stock of Murlis = those villages= dowry?

Usually swayamvar takes place soon after dowry is give. But Murlis are given in 1969, is it not? Still swayamvar did not!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:So do you mean to say- the stock of Murlis = those villages= dowry?

Usually swayamvar takes place soon after dowry is give. But Murlis are given in 1969, is it not? Still swayamvar did not!
I never said that. I just said that she gave stock of Murlis to Baba Dixit. You are very clever in putting words into others mouth, but blame others for misusing Murlis.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:I never said that. I just said that she gave stock of Murlis to Baba Dixit....
then why did you write that? what was its significance here?

So- at present you do not now what is dowry and villages and box?

Anyhow, one more Murli point-

SM 2-2-77(1):- Satyug may dekho RK hain, unhon ko pahley2 baadshaahi milti hai. Radhe zaroor koyi Raja ke paas jakar janm lengi to Rajkumari hogi. Aur Srikrishn rajkumar hoga. Vah ek rahayi ki, vah doosrey rajayi ka rajkumar hoga. Kyonki rajayi may janm liyaa hai. Phir shaadi to karni hee hai. Yah to barobar hai matpita daivee rajdhani sthaapan karte hain. -43

=See, in Satyug there are Radha Krishna. First they get Kingdom. Radha will definitely take birth at some King’s place. So she will be princess. And srikrishn will be prince. She will be of one Kingdom, and he will be prince of another Kingdom. Because (they) have taken birth in King’s place. Then marriage will take place…..

Here it is about Radha Krishna of Satyug. This clearly says- both of them belong to different Kingdoms.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 08):-Split of BKs/PBKs:-

In all/many religions, there had been splits. Like Catholic and Protestants in Christians, Shwetaambar and Digambar in Jainism, Shiya and Sunni in Islam, etc.

So PBKs say- BKs got split and hence present BKs and PBKs are result of that. But the above Murli point opposes that.

SM 1-1-77(2, 3):- Aur braahman log kahte hain hum Brahma ki santaan hain. Parantu kaise paidaa huye, yah nahin jaante. Phir braahmanon may bhi koyi puskarni, koyi kaise hote hain. Yahaan to Brahma ke bachche braahman hee braahman hain. Aur koyi phoot inmey padni nahin hai. Doosrey braahmanon may phoot padti hai. INMEY NAHIN. NA KAB DEVTAAVON MAY PHOOT PADTI HAI. Sooryavamshi sab sooryavamshi. Math-bhed ki baath nahin. Chandravamshiyon may bhi bhed nahin. Phoot may kitnaa nuksaan ho jata hai. To Baap se tum nayi2 baatein sunte ho. -1-, 2 [

= The (lowkik) braahmin people say we are children/santaan of Brahma. But how we got created, they do not know. Then even in (those) braahmins, some are puskarni, some are others, like that. BUT HERE IT IS JUST BRAAHMINS CHILDREN OF BRAHMA. THEN NO SPLIT CAN HAPPEN HERE. In deities no split occurs. Sooryvamshi= all are sooryavamshi. There is no difference in opinions. Even in chandravamshi(moon dynasty), there is no difference in opinions. How much loss occurs due to math-bhed(difference in opinions). ...
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

=See, in Satyug there are Radha Krishna. First they get Kingdom. Radha will definitely take birth at some King’s place. So she will be princess. And srikrishn will be prince. She will be of one Kingdom, and he will be prince of another Kingdom. Because (they) have taken birth in King’s place. Then marriage will take place…..

Here it is about Radha Krishna of Satyug. This clearly says- both of them belong to different Kingdoms.
This is about the Confluence-Aged Radha Krishna.

Look, there is no point in arguing. You can have your own beliefs. I am here not to argue or to prove anything, but to give information related to PBKs.
So PBKs say- BKs got split and hence present BKs and PBKs are result of that. But the above Murli point opposes that.
The Murli point itself says that Brahmins are of two types - Suryavanshi and Chandravanshis. The split of every religion is a memorial of the split in the Brahmin family. Kauravas and Pandavas are a reminder of the split in Brahmin family.

When the Advance Party (AIVV) was formed, nobody imagined from 1976 to 1996 that there could be a split among the PBKs. But it happened and many groups emerged gradually. Similarly, when Brahma Baba was alive Brahmins did not foresee any split, but it has happened. Nobody foresaw the death of Mama (Om Radhey) or Baba (Dada Lekhraj) before 1965 and 1969 respectively, but they had to leave their bodies.

If you want to live under the illusion that the Brahmin family has not split, you can continue to do so. Although we believe that the Brahmin family has split, we also believe that one day they will unite. Our efforts are in that direction.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I am here not to argue or to prove anything, but to give information related to PBKs.
I also just supplied the Murli point that clearly says Satyug.

Nobody foresaw the death of Mama (Om Radhey) or Baba (Dada Lekhraj) before 1965 and 1969 respectively, but they had to leave their bodies.
There is a clear Murli point that even Brahma Baba would leave his body. Of course, children did not recognize it. Hence what is the significance of this here?
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Regarding flaw No. 03)= The population growth calculation by PBKs-

PBKs say- at the end of Golden Age, it is 2 crore and at the end of Silver Age, it is 10 crores.

Logically it is disproved at least with a high probability. Now I have got a Murli point.

SM 15-10-81(2):- Achchi reeti padhenge nahin, pavitr nahin banenge, to Satyug may ayenge nahin. Phir Treta ke bhi pichadi may aayenge. Yah bhi samjhaayaa hai 9 lakh hote hain. Multiplication ho Treta ke anth tak karke ek do karod ho jaayenge. Phir Kaliyug may bahut vruddhi ho jati hai. -73

= Those who do not study well, do not become pure will not come in Satyug. They will come in the later part of Tretayug. This is also explained there will be 9 lakhs. After multiplication, by the end of Silver Age it will be around one to two crores. .....

Arey- dear PBKs,
Salutes to your advanced knowledge!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Regarding flaw No. 03)= The population growth calculation by PBKs-

PBKs say- at the end of Golden Age, it is 2 crore and at the end of Silver Age, it is 10 crores.

Logically it is disproved at least with a high probability. Now I have got a Murli point.
I will try to reproduce the Murli point which says that the population will be 10 crores by the end of the Silver Age. But what about the claim of the BKs that the population of deities is 33 crores? They tell the general public that the population will be 33 crores by the end of the Silver Age. The claim of BKs is less logical than the claim of the PBKs.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1)I will try to reproduce the Murli point which says that the population will be 10 crores by the end of the Silver Age.

2)But what about the claim of the BKs that the population of deities is 33 crores? ...
1)that is good. If possible, please send me a PM if I do not respond to that. Because we do not know when we will get them.

2)Arey- I do not feel any surprise by BKs' foolish statements. many of BKs are fools in such things and in many things. Your comment is OK. but please note that you who call yourselves as advanced knowledge souls should be highly perfect in these matters and it does not look good to compare yourself/PBKs with BKs to justify your defects.

I am not criticizing you. I am just disclosing as much as possible. That is all.
--------------
In the last Murli point I have recently written here in which Baba has said- there cannot be split. Will you explain why Baba has said so?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:In the last Murli point I have recently written here in which Baba has said- there cannot be split. Will you explain why Baba has said so?
It is about the end when all the Brahmin souls recognize the Father in practical.
I am not criticizing you. I am just disclosing as much as possible. That is all.
Your above statement is just an eyewash. You keep criticizing and demeaning the PBKs in every post and say that you are not criticizing them. And of late, you have been starting your posts with 'Arey'. In the lokik world it is considered a disrespectful word (with the exception of friends). Will you address BK Dadis and senior sisters as 'Arey Dadiji I want to talk to you'?