Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat »

Some more about Prajapita Brahma:-

SM 22-03-73(3):- Krishn to maataa ke garbh se niklaa. To unko patitpaavan kaise kahenge? ABHEE tum bachche jaante ho Parampita Paramatma ko Prajapitaa Brahma ke tan may hee ana hai. Prajapita to zaroor yahaan hee honaa chaahiye na. ISLIYE INKAA NAAM BRAHMA RAKH SAKTE HAIN. Main is saadharan tan may pravesh kartaa hun. Yah 84 janm Bhog abhee antim janm may hai. Aur vaanaprasth avasthaa may pooraa anubhavee rath hai. Arjun ke liye bhee kahte hain na- bahut guru kiye thay, Shaastr aadi padhe thay. To samjhaanaa bhee aise chaahiye. Prajapita Brahma kaa kabhee naam sunaa hai?

= Krishn came out through mother’s womb. So how can he be called as purifier? Now you know that God has to enter in body of prajapita brahma only. Prajapita should be here itself, is it not? HENCE NAME OF THIS CAN BE KEPT AS BRAHMA. I enter in this ordinary body….

See the word HENCE. If the two are different personalities, why should Baba say hence?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 03) So I feel the growth of population as expected/calculated by PBKs is wrong. Hence I list it as third flaw.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Flaw No. 04) PBKs say Radha and Krishna of Satyug are twins. But the following Murli point does not agree with that.

SM 3-9-77(1):- Satyug may koun raajy karte thay, kitney ilaakey par kartey thay. Tum kahenge Satyug may devi devtaayein saarey vishw par raajy karthey thay. Dikhlaayaa jaataa hai na- koun2 kahaan2 raajy karte thay. Jaise badouydevaalaa badoude(Baroda) par raajy karenge. Yahaan toh tukdey2 hain na. Vahaan aise nahin. Vah hai saare vishw ke maalik. Aur koyi dharm nahin hotaa. BAAKI RAJAAYI KYON NAHIN HOGI? HAREK KO APNAA VARSAA MILEGA. Radhe ka aur Srikrishn ka Maa Baap Raje rajwaade thay na. Phir donon ki shaadi huyi. Donon alag2 gaav ke thay. Ek gaav se doosrey gaav may le jaate hain doli may bithaakar. Phir shaadi hoti hai. Vaa koyi kahtey Krishn gaya Radhe paas unko le aane ke liye. Phir bhi dahej may gaav aadi sab kuch de dete hain na. Pahli2 mukhy baath hai oonch te oonch ShivBaba. -2-

= Who were ruling in Satyug? In how many ilaakhaa(district, say, please correct if the translation is not correct) they used to rule? It is shown – who and who used to rule which and which places? – is it not? Like Baroda people used to rule Baroda. Here there are pieces/parts, is it not? There it is not so. They are owners/rulers of the whole world. No other religion exists there. BUT WHY NOT KINGDOM/S? EVERYONE WILL GET HIS SHARE OF PROPERTY. Parents of Radha and SriKrishn belonged to royal/King families, is it not? Then both got married. Both belonged to different villages. From one village to the other village they bring (bride) in doli(special box in which bride is carried) by four persons. Then marriage takes place. Or some(of Bhakti people) say- Krishn went to place of Radha to bring her. Even then, villages and many things/everything are given as dowry, is it not? The first and most important matter is that the highest of high is ShivBaba.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:PBKs say Radha and Krishna of Satyug are twins. But the following Murli point does not agree with that.
The above Murli pt. is applicable to the Confluence-Aged Radha & Krishna and not to the Golden Aged Radha & Krishna.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

1)Who were ruling in Satyug? In how many ilaakhaa(district, say, please correct if the translation is not correct) they used to rule? It is shown – who and who used to rule which and which places? – is it not? Like Baroda people used to rule Baroda. Here there are pieces/parts, is it not? There it is not so. They are owners/rulers of the whole world. 2)No other religion exists there. BUT WHY NOT KINGDOM/S? EVERYONE WILL GET HIS SHARE OF PROPERTY. Parents of Radha and SriKrishn belonged to royal/King families, is it not? Then both got married. Both belonged to different villages. 3) From one village to the other village they bring (bride) in doli(special box in which bride is carried) by four persons. Then marriage takes place. Or some(of Bhakti people) say- Krishn went to place of Radha to bring her. Even then, villages and many things/everything are given as dowry, is it not? The first and most important matter is that the highest of high is ShivBaba.
Dear Arjun soul,

Then will you explain each and every word how it refers to Confluence aged Radha Krishna?

Why Baba gives example of Baroda? Why Baba says doli?

Also will you please mention when they were Radha Krishna? How they were twins? Did both of them got knowledge together? After marriage their name should become Lakshmi Narayan, right? So, do you call Mr. Dixit as Narayan now?

Is there any Murli point about Confluence aged Radha Krishna?

Please support/explain your statements as much as possible if you like.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Then will you explain each and every word how it refers to Confluence aged Radha Krishna?

Why Baba gives example of Baroda? Why Baba says doli?

Also will you please mention when they were Radha Krishna? How they were twins? Did both of them got knowledge together? After marriage their name should become Lakshmi Narayan, right? So, do you call Mr. Dixit as Narayan now?
Sorry, I don't wish to answer as these issues have already discussed several times and I do not have time to discuss just for the sake of arguement.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

mbbhat wrote:Also will you please mention when they were Radha Krishna? How they were twins? Did both of them got knowledge together? After marriage their name should become Lakshmi Narayan, right? So, do you call Mr. Dixit as Narayan now?
There was an error in my question. Arjun soul has already said that the above Murli point is for Confluence aged Radha Krishna. so I should not ask why they were twins? So my question should have been as follows.

What do you say for Mr. Dixit now? Do you call Conflunece aged Sri Krishna or Narayan or both?

Any how if arjun soul does not wish to reply, other PBKs are invited
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Do you call Conflunece aged Sri Krishna or Narayan or both?
Both.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Will you explain how do you support this? Because usually Baba says- after marriage, names of Radha and Krishna change into Lakshmi and Narayan.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Will you explain how do you support this? Because usually Baba says- after marriage, names of Radha and Krishna change into Lakshmi and Narayan.
Now they are playing the role of Confluence-Aged Radha and Krishna. When their sanskars become equal, they will be called Confluence-Aged Lakshmi-Narayan.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,
So do you mean to say that at present, they are just Radha and Krishna, and not Lakshmi Narayan? Any idea when they will become Lakshmi Naryan? in 2018?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Any idea when they will become Lakshmi Naryan? in 2018?
Most probably.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,

I think you have written somewhere else in this forum that - "Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is Confluence Aged Narayan for me even now". Is it correct?

If you say at present they are just Radha and Krishna (and not LN), then what do you mean by the Murli point that -"In 10 yrs, Kingdom of Lakshmi Narayan will come- something like that- said in 1966"
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

I think you have written somewhere else in this forum that - "Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is Confluence Aged Narayan for me even now". Is it correct?
It is correct, but you seem to deliberately ignore the words 'for me' (not for everyone).
If you say at present they are just Radha and Krishna (and not LN), then what do you mean by the Murli point that -"In 10 yrs, Kingdom of Lakshmi Narayan will come- something like that- said in 1966"
That was about 1976 (i.e. ten years after 1966). In that year (declared as the year of revelation by BKs and BapDada), the souls which are going to be revealed as Confluence-Aged Lakshmi Narayan developed the firm faith that they will become Lakshmi-Naryaan and some souls accepted their roles. But not everyone.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,
Will you explain the significance of doli(box) and dowry, villages in the Murli point?