Flaws in PBK Philosophy

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Flaws in PBK Philosophy

Post by fluffy bunny »

Why do not you discuss PBKism on the BKs' forum and see what they think about it ... and the BKWSU's handling of PBKs?

Even if you want to destroy the PBKs, you should learn more about the religion and its actual beliefs first.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

I am also happy since i have not any mistake from my side. I just did discussions of knowledge.
Really? :prize:
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Why do not you discuss PBKism on the BKs' forum and see what they think about it ... and the BKWSU's handling of PBKs?
Again expectation or frustration, is it not? If you wish, you may try, is it not?
Even if you want to destroy the PBKs, you should learn more about the religion and its actual beliefs first
I have no intention to destroy them. I believe it will fall down itself. Why should I think so- that is also wrong- as per srimath.

This shows once again your LLU. You do not know my intentions and accuse like anything. [I did discussions since PBKs are interested in discussions and discussions and due to my ego. I have already said it. PBKs many times provoke BKs for the discussions. ]. OK, have it.

So- this was just a rebound of what they have thrown. That is all.
-----------------
Really? :prize:
Surprised even while being advanced intellect?

I think so (my concentration was only on knowledge. It is you all who have started personal comments). Perhaps if not, you may say what it is as you believe you have advanced knowledge/intellect. So- there is no surprise if you think you know me better than me.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

You guys still slugging it out.
It's been a few years now! :D
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

john wrote:You guys still slugging it out. It's been a few years now! :D
Hi John, how are you doing? Welcome back to the forum. We all love each other really! :D
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

... And we'll all repeat it again in 5,000 years time (allegedly).

I always thought that was actually a pretty good reason *not* to do something crappy and unenjoyable. There are so many better things to be doing in life.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:my concentration was only on knowledge. It is you all who have started personal comments
Totally false statement. You keep making personal comments and insulting the PBKs almost everyday. Just because PBKs or ex-BKs don't react to your personal comments everyday (in fact we don't have time to react to most of your comments) you are under the illusion that you don't make personal comments. And when we make any personal comment on you once in many weeks or months you immediately jump and try to show as if you are the most sacred cow on this Earth. The sooner you get out of this illusion the better it will be for all of us.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

john wrote:You guys still slugging it out.
It's been a few years now!
Welcome back John. :D
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you dear Arjun soul for making one more personal comment. Hope your ShivBaba certifies you at least (I agree and have said that my ShivBaba will not certify me for debating here. i have accepted this as my fault/ego).

So- may be you are in the feeling that- (your) ShivBaba certifies you as the most sacred cow in the world?

Congratulations.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

This is the difference between you and others. You make personal comments everyday, insult everyone everyday, but if others make personal comments once in few weeks or months you insult them further with comments like above. This is why I don't feel like discussing anything with you. Anyway, as you will not stop such behaviour it would be better for me to put a full stop. I will not react any further. Thanks for your further comments in advance. :D
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:This is why I don't feel like discussing anything with you. Anyway, as you will not stop such behaviour it would be better for me to put a full stop. I will not react any further. Thanks for your further comments in advance. :D
Big lie, is it not? You already have said/promised this enough number of times and have broken.

And- criticize others for small deviation in their explanation - "Now, do not eat your words"

Wonderful, is it not?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Big lie, is it not? You already have said/promised this enough number of times and have broken.

And- criticize others for small deviation in their explanation - "Now, do not eat your words"

Wonderful, is it not?
Thanks once again O Baba's Baba!!!! Om Shanti. :D
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Thank you dear sweet soul.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Flaws in PBK philosophy.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Teaching is over. Clarification is being given.
The part through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit is that of subtle Shankar despite being in a corporeal body. That is the reason why Shankar has been shown sitting on a globe above Brahma Baba in the picture of the World Tree.

But, here below-

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2546&start=60
arjun wrote:It was basically perfect as per the standards of basic knowledge. When the teaching by Shiva hasn't been completed how can the final result be declared?
Again Contradictions.

If teachings had lready over by 1969, then why do PBKs(Mr . Dixit) give clarifications for Avyakt Vanis?It should be enough to give clarifictaions just to the teachings (Sakar Murlis), is it not?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

In the Murlis it used to talk about hunchbacks or cripples (according to English translation). I suppose the BKs have removed such comments because they appear "politically incorrect" whereas, in fact, they had a metaphorical meaning.

Mbbhat, you are such an individual. Your spiritual back is not straight. If you do not understand that analogy, please allow me to explain it. However, it means you logic and intention are twisted and so, therefore, whatever comes out of you is twisted.

Arjun may have made a simple typographic error in one of 1,000s of posts, re Teaching and clarification. Any reasonable person would have seen it and understand, not wanted to score a nasty point. If such an individual was polite, they would ask a polite question for the of correction but you are not sincere or well mannered enough to do so.

On one hand the teachings ... on the other hand the clarification of the teachings ... it's simple enough to understand.

What's your point ... or are you just here to goad and stab?