POSSIBILITIES/CAUSES OF WRONG STEPS BY PBKs:

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: POSSIBILITIES/CAUSES OF WRONG STEPS BY PBKs:

Post by arjun »

Dear mbbhat Bhai,
Om Shanti and thanks for conferring many more titles upon the PBKs.
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

3)There is a Murli point which is similar to:- murl maangne se pahley pavitrata ki pratigyaa karni hai. = one should take oath of purity before demanding Murli.

So those who demand these, should mention to what extent they have sacrificed lust. So PBKs and ex BKs should mention their stage. arey- those who gave divorce, what can they demand?
I have never heard of such a Murli point. Please quote exact words with date.
Do all the BKs give their potamail to receive Murlis? I was a BK for nearly 20 years but I never heard of such a condition.

Are you God to know whether we have divorced God or not? We are married to God in practical (corporeal form) whereas BKs are married to God in an incorporeal form. Even people of other religions say they are wedded to God. So, what is the difference between BKs and non-BKs? The test of marriage can be possible only when God is present in a corporeal form. BKs marriage to ShivBaba was tested during the lifetime of Brahma Baba. But after 1969 their position is same as non-BKs who believe God to be incorporeal.
if you say- PBKs are doing Avyakt effort in vyakt body, can i see any one PBK who can accept my challenge as said before? You can pass this information to even Mr. Dixit.
Purity does not mean ability to stand naked in front of everyone. There are thousands of people in foreign countries who walk naked on the beaches and nude clubs. That way they should be considered purer than all BKs.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,

Thank you and my very very sweet remembrances of at least 21 births.

I will quote the Murli point as soon as I get it. In fact, I had read it just 10 days before. But I was travelling, hence could not edit and save in my PC.

Now here, I do not wish to deviate from the main issue.

Hope any pbk will give reasoning for what I had asked- You did not reply for that[ Why name of the person in whom God enters should be kept as Brahma?]

Once more thanks for being with me.

With Baba's remembrance,

Om Shanti for now.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:I will quote the Murli point as soon as I get it. In fact, I had read it just 10 days before. But I was travelling, hence could not edit and save in my PC.
I will quote it for you:
"The more yogi you become, the organs will become more contracted and peaceful. By becoming body conscious, the organs become mischievous. A soul knows that I am achieving something. You will keep detaching from the body. The organs will become cool. Sanyasis also eat medicines to control their organs. That is a kind of obstinacy, isn’t it? You have to use the power of Yoga? Can’t you control your organs with the power of Yoga? The more soul conscious you become the more calm your organs will become. One needs to do a lot of hard work." [Sakar Murli dated 6/8/71Pg-4 published by BKs]

Baba has said that you have to control your organs of lust (kaamendriyaan) with the power of Yoga, not like the Naga Sanyasis or naked Jain Munis who take medicines to control their organs. If you go to a Kumbh Mela you will find thousands of naked Naga Sadhus who make a similar claim or challenge like you. They even perform different tricks with their organs. This does not mean that they have achieved highest level of purity.

Show me a single Murli point where Baba has said that you have to stand naked to prove your purity. And if it is really so, can you try doing that at Madhuban or any of the BK centers?
Why name of the person in whom God enters should be kept as Brahma?
This is a Murli point. Shiv may enter in anyone to give knowledge and he will have to be named Brahma. Brahma means mother. But the task of giving inheritance, the task of explaining the knowledge, the task of sowing the seed of knowledge is done only in the form of a Father by Shiv. The role of a Father is played by Shiv only through one person who is called Prajapita.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1)I will quote it for you: 6/8/71Pg-4 published by BKs][/color]

Show me a single Murli point where Baba has said that you have to stand naked to prove your purity. 2)And if it is really so, can you try doing that at Madhuban or any of the BK centers? .
Dear Soul,

1)I meant that I will give you the Murli point that says- One should take oath before demanding Murlis Not the above one(Sorry if I have misguided you). I know the above point also.

2)I am ready for that also. I have also announced the same even in two Bk centres and at my lowkik official place were I work!

You can ask or request/suggest media people to approach me. I am ready to perform. Arey- When I had become naked for 63 births even though I was weak, why should I be shy about this when I real power?

MBBHAT ASKED- Why name of the person in whom God enters should be kept as Brahma?
ARJUN REPLIED:- This is a Murli point. Shiv may enter in anyone to give knowledge and he will have to be named Brahma. Brahma means mother. But the task of giving inheritance, the task of explaining The Knowledge, the task of sowing the seed of knowledge is done only in the form of a Father by Shiv. The role of a Father is played by Shiv only through one person who is called Prajapita.
Dear Soul,
I have not asked you to mention Murli point. I know that. I have asked you to give your reasoning. I had asked you what is the necessity to name the person as Brahma. If that person's name is not kept as Brahma what loss is going to occur? [Is it not enough to say Shiv plays role of mother though Dada Lekhraj and Father through Mr. Dixit or Dada Lekhraj is mother and Dixit as Father.].

My question is why should Dada Lekhraj be called as Brahma or Mr Dixit as Prajapita? Who is going to be benifited by this and what?

Also what about others- Baba has said- Baba enters in some children to give drushti for the benefit of others. It will be for few seconds/minutes (right?). Should they also be called as Brahma? If not, why? In such cases, how many Brahmas would be there? Can you keep account of that?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:2)I am ready for that also. I have also announced the same even in two BK centres and at my lowkik official place were I work!
You said this on some earlier occasions too (I think an year ago). But have you actually tried? ;-)
You can ask or request/suggest media people to approach me. I am ready to perform. Arey- When I had become naked for 63 births even though I was weak, why should I be shy about this when I real power?
You can get their telephone numbers by searching on google or by calling 22222222 or 197. Or if the BKWSU supports your idea of proving your purity by standing naked, they have a special media unit for Godly service. You can approach them. But I don't think they will. So, the only option for you is to approach the mediapersons yourself.
I had asked you what is the necessity to name the person as Brahma.
Please ask ShivBaba because these words were originally spoken by Him through Brahma Baba.
Also what about others- Baba has said- Baba enters in some children to give drushti for the benefit of others.
But nobody can claim that ShivBaba enters in him/her.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

You said this on some earlier occasions too (I think an year ago). But have you actually tried? ;-)

You can get their telephone numbers by searching on google or by calling 22222222 or 197. Or if the BKWSU supports your idea of proving your purity by standing naked, they have a special media unit for Godly service. You can approach them. But I don't think they will. So, the only option for you is to approach the mediapersons yourself.
Dear mbbhat Bhai,
I was just joking. Even if you are serious about your challenge, please do not attempt it either in a BK center or on TV. You will either land in jail or you will be sent to some reform center. You may call us thieves and goondas, but still we do not want you to land in jail for indecent behavior. Even in foreign countries there are laws to punish such persons. It is better you contact any of the senior BK brothers and tell them about your challenge and I am sure they will give you correct advice.

If you are really pure, the purity will reflect in your words and actions and also on your face. You need not show it physically by becoming naked in front of the world.

OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Arjun soul,

I have started a new thread- "Personal issues" in common room to discuss personal matters. I do not want to dilute or mix other things here.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 315#p31315
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

NBK - a new splinter BK group!

Post by new knowledge »

Wow! Naked BK Party - a new splinter BK group.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1)Please ask ShivBaba because these words were originally spoken by Him through Brahma Baba.
2)But nobody can claim that ShivBaba enters in him/her.
This is the power of advance knowledge souls!

1)They have no logical answer

2)When something asks what is X, the reply is Y is this!

Arey- the whole AIVV which stands on the word Prajapita cannot understand or say what is its significance!

All the best dear Arjun soul,

Hope some other pbk or yourself grow to reply the importance of Prajapita.

Oh Baba- Thank You very much for developing me to this stage.

I am also very very sorry that I am still very far from Brahma Baba and you.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Arey- the whole AIVV which stands on the word Prajapita cannot understand or say what is its significance!
You are making such a fuss about an issue on which I have already given a reply. In spite of reading my reply you wish to act as if you haven't read it. That is the reason why I asked you to contact ShivBaba directly. Anyway I am reproducing my reply once again in bold letters for you to note:
Brahma means mother. But the task of giving inheritance, the task of explaining The Knowledge, the task of sowing the seed of knowledge is done only in the form of a Father by Shiv. The role of a Father is played by Shiv only through one person who is called Prajapita.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:The role of a Father is played by Shiv only through one person who is called Prajapita[/size][/b].
Arey- this is the difficulty in making you understand.

My question was - why that person should be named as Prajapita? I did not say shiv cannot play that through only one person.

Dear soul,

It is great misfortune that you being so much elevated in advance knowledge do not understand the question at all!

I had asked you- Are not all those in whom God enters even for minutes eligible to be called as Brahma (if you stick to the Murli point- In whom I enter should be named as Brahma),

but You replied something else!-
But nobody can claim that ShivBaba enters in him/her.
I did not ask whether they claim or not or can claim or not!

My question was- (since you say(=stress the Murli point) that the number of Brahma is not one and in whom all God enters are to be named as BRAHMA) how to know how many Brahmas are there?

Again I have to repeat- sometimes it becomes tedious to ask you the same question again and again. It is like trying to explain a child the same thing in different ways!
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

My question was - why that person should be named as Prajapita? I
In the Murlis Baba has said that names are based on the actions performed. If you are pretending that you have not understood my reply, I would clarify it with an example. Shiv has been given many names like Amarnath, Somnath, Rameshwar, etc. which are based on the actions performed. Similarly, the person through whom Shiv plays the part of a Father is called Prajapita.

I will not explain you any further. If you think I don't understand anything and if you feel you are bigger than Baba, then I am sorry I cannot discuss with you. Please discuss with the members who you feel worthy of speaking to you.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: 1)In the Murlis Baba has said that names are based on the actions performed.

2)If you are pretending that you have not understood my reply, I would clarify it with an example. 3)Shiv has been given many names like Amarnath, Somnath, Rameshwar, etc. which are based on the actions performed. Similarly, the person through whom Shiv plays the part of a Father is called Prajapita.
Dear Soul,

1)You are just referring to Murlis. I had asked who gets benifited by that name(Prajapita)?

2)I am not pretending. I am trying to prove that this point is for Bhaktimarg people and not for BKs or PBKs. That is this benifits outside people to realize God's incarnation and does not help either Bk or a PBK by even a penny.

3)Who has kept these names? Bhaktimarg people, is it not?

Hence for Bhaktimarg people to understand knowledge, Baba says- hey dear children(BKs), you should mention the word Prajapita Brahma, not just Brahma.

. So Baba says- if you just write BK people will not understand this as special, because there are many in this world who have names Brahma.

There is a clear Murli point that says- Prajapita naam kisee kaa bhi nahin hoga= (In this world) nobody would have name as Prajapita. Brahma naam bahuton kaa hai= Many have name Brahma]

So Baba means- dear Children, if you write just BK, people will not pay much attention to it. You should write PBK. Then people will get surprised and come to ask you- how this person is Prajapita?

Then you can reply- Hey brothers and sisiters- God is Purifier, he is incorporeal, so he has to come in impure world, Hence he needs an impure body. You say creation through Brahma, you say Prajapita Brahma. So Brahma should be in this world in whom God can enter and do/begin creation. Creation cannot be done by human being, The incorporeal is the only creator. Hence Brahma is not the creator. So it should be God who does creation through Brahma. You people think that Brahma resides in Subtle Region(lowkik people say Brahma resides in Brahmalok). But you only say Prajapita Brahma, is it not? So Prajapita (Father of citizens) Brahma should belong to this world, is it not? You say Prajapita just to Brahma, is it not? Now the world is impure and God has come in a body and is giving us knowledge and converts us from shudras into braahmins. So Brahma's body should be impure one. Hence this person is Brahma.

(In the beginning of Yagya) people used to tear pictures of Trimurti when they see photo of DLRaj.(there is vclear Murli point). So Baba says- stress on the word Prajapita, so that you can prove that Dada Lekhraj is the Prajapita= Brahma and also Shiv has incarnated in Brahma.

*Dear Arjun soul,

if you say teachings of Baba is just for BKs/PBKs then why does Baba says repeatedly "I need impure body(mujhe patit tann hee chahiye)" If the issue is just between Dada Lekhraj and Mr. Dixit, why should Baba say- I need impure body. It is lowkik people who feel difficulty to realize God comes in impure body, is it not? Hence Baba stresses the word impure very oftenly with the name Brahma, Prajapita or Prajapita Brahma.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

3)Who has kept these names? Bhaktimarg people, is it not?
But where is the foundation laid for these names? Is it not in the Confluence Age? And is it not we Brahmin children who start Bhakti first of all?

Baba says I speak Murlis only in front of the children. Outsiders are not even allowed to enter the class, although BKs have been violating this rule ever since Brahma Baba left his body.