Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & other

DEDICATED to Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups, viz., Krishna Party, InAdvance Party, PPPBKs & all others, who believe that they have transcended the BK & PBK theologies.
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & other

Post by Pari »

Hai, I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I see some familiar names here but I am not sure if they are the same people who were posting in the former ex-BK Forum.

I was wondering who all these other parties mentioned here are :Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & others?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Vishnu Party, Krishna Party, Inadvance Party, PPPBKs & other

Post by arjun »

Sister Pari,
Om Shanti and welcome to this forum. It has perhaps been a couple of years since you vanished into the thin air. :D I hope you will continue to share your experiences and knowledge with us as in the past. By they way, are you still associated with the BKs?

Most of the parties that you have mentioned above are off-shoots of the Advance Party or AIVV (or PBKs). They have all emerged mostly after 1997.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Pari
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I was previously posting as bkry in the ex-BK Forum. I was introduced to this website and I was wondering as to who all the other parties refered to here were.

Post by Pari »

Hai and Om Shanti Arjun,
Are you the same Arjun/Arjuna posting with the same name in the ex-BK Forum? If you are, it surely is very good to meet you again. I had very high opinions of you based on what you posted. Anyway, I had been very busy with a lot of stuff and recently I began my own Forum and web-sites and am busy organising that. I still keep in touch with the Brahma Kumaris though I dare not go daily as I did before. Once bitten, twice shy.

How come there are off-shoots of the Shankar Party? I thought small groups are easier to manage.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

bkpari wrote:Are you the same Arjun/Arjuna posting with the same name in the ex-BK Forum? If you are, it surely is very good to meet you again.
Yes, I am the same Arjun/Arjuna.
I had very high opinions of you based on what you posted.
Thanks.
How come there are off-shoots of the Shankar Party? I thought small groups are easier to manage.
The advance knowledge itself is so wonderful that whoever obtains the knowledge starts thinking himself to be a king and many of them try to establish their own kingdom/religion in this Confluence Age itself. The shooting or rehearsal of ten religions depicted in the Kalpa tree takes place in the BK as well as PBK world.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun