Birth of Radha-Krishna

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
spiritualbk
veteran BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am an 87 year old child of God Father Shiva. I am
highly educated scientist, retired from high post in
Central govt. of India in 1981 and then joined a renowned Institute (ISI) as visiting professor for teaching M. Stat & guiding PhD for 10 years. Thereafter I devoted some time in a spiritual organization where my highly educated daughter is Mother. Then I got introduced to BK by ShivBaba, took course and became BK. After two years I got introduced to PBK again by ShivBaba, took course became PBK. Both BK & PBK organizations follow Murlis and Avyakt Vanis, have same aim object of associating in God’s great task of world transformation to Golden Age. They must unite in this great task. I am studying & researching to find out strong points that will satisfy both and trying to contact both for the purpose. I am physically unable to do any outside service. I hope this forum will be useful for me.

Birth of Radha-Krishna

Post by spiritualbk »

Om Shanti
Respected Divine Sister/Brother,
I am an 88 year humble child of ShivBaba who has kept me engaged mostly in His Yaad and also in some spiritual service only through computer. Due to my old age I am unable to move out without any support. Recently I have come across the website www.bk-pbk.info from where I am getting lot of matter for spiritual service and facility for contacting spiritual brothers and sisters. I am posting an important matter in this forum and request your views.

We are all aware that the most righteous Golden Age (SatYuga) is going to be established by 2036-37 by God Father Shiva and Radha Krishna (Souls of Om Radhe and Dada Lekhraj Brahma) will be crowned as first Lakshmi Narayana of SatYuga after they attain 18/19 years of adulthood. So Radha and Krishna with pure deity character will have to be born around 2018/19 i.e. within 10 years from now. Obviously, the present vicious and unrighteous Iron Age will have to be transformed by this time (by 2018/19) into the virtuous and righteous world order of Golden Age after destruction; this fact is known to all who attends to Murli classes seriously.

Now the question arises how Radha and Krishna who are now in subtle stage in suksmavatan would be born in the transformed corporeal world and who would be their corporeal parents.
I shall be very much obliged and happy if you kindly give your views on this.

Om Shanti
SpiritulBK
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Birth of Radha-Krishna

Post by mbbhat »

At present,

I believe birth of Krishna will be in 2036.

Also Satyug begins from birth of Krishna.

I believe Confluence Age to be 100 yrs, from 1936 to 2036.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear SpiritualBK,

Om Shanti. Welcome to the forum. This is a very important and interesting issue for all of us BKs and PBKs. Baba has said in one Murli, "What is the relationship between Lakshmi-Narayan and Radha-Krishna?" The question of relationship would not arise if Radha-Krishna becomes Lakshmi-Narayan just when grown up. They become Lakshmi-Narayan through inheritance from parents. This is true for all the eight Lakshmi-Narayan of the Golden Age starting from 2036-37. This is true even for the first Lakshmi-Narayan (souls of Om Radhe and Dada Lekhraj). So there has to be Sangamyugi Lakshmi-Narayan who are the parents of first Radha-Krishna who would the first Lakshmi-Narayan of the Golden Age in 2036-37. The following Murli points establish this fact.

(1): “You all can say when this Lakshmi-Narayana’s birth takes place? 10 years less than 5000 year from today. Then tomorrow you will say 9 years less than 5000 years”. (Murli dtd: 6 March 1975 originally narrated in 1966).

“Tum sab bata denge in Lakshmi-Narayana kaa janm kab hua? Aaj se 10 varsh kam 5000 varsh hua. Phir kal kahenge 9 varsh kam 5000 varsh.” (Murli dtd: 6 March 1975 originally narrated in 1966).

If it were 5000 years back (i.e. in previous Kalpa) then it would have been 1966. But since it is 5000 less 10 i.e. 4990 years back then it would be 1976. According to the second statement also it will be 1976. In 1976 this Maat-Pita (souls of Lakshmi-Narayana i.e. of Adi Radha/Sita & Rama) was revealed to the new world of Advance Party, which was established in the same year 1976 and they are the parents of the twin Radha and Krishna who would be born in 2036/37.

(2): “When was the kingdom of these Lakshmi Narayana? Neither in Kaliyug nor in Satyug. Establishment of Heaven takes place only in Sangam Yuga (Confluence Age). No one else’s intellect goes so deep”. (Murli: 16 November 1971).
“In Lakshmi-Narayana kaa rajya kab tha? Na Kaliyug mey, na Satyug mey, swarga kee sthapana hee sangam par hoti hai. Itni koi auron ki budhi jaati nahi.” (Murli: 16 November 1971).

OGS
PBK Arjun
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:
(1): “You all can say when this Lakshmi-Narayana’s birth takes place? 10 years less than 5000 year from today. Then tomorrow you will say 9 years less than 5000 years”. (Murli dtd: 6 March 1975 originally narrated in 1966).

“Tum sab bata denge in Lakshmi-Narayana kaa janm kab hua? Aaj se 10 varsh kam 5000 varsh hua. Phir kal kahenge 9 varsh kam 5000 varsh.” (Murli dtd: 6 March 1975 originally narrated in 1966).

(2): “When was the kingdom of these Lakshmi Narayana? Neither in Kaliyug nor in Satyug. Establishment of Heaven takes place only in Sangam Yuga (Confluence Age). No one else’s intellect goes so deep”. (Murli: 16 November 1971).
“In Lakshmi-Narayana kaa rajya kab tha? Na Kaliyug mey, na Satyug mey, swarga kee sthapana hee sangam par hoti hai. Itni koi auron ki budhi jaati nahi.” (Murli: 16 November 1971).
Dear Arjun soul,

Can you scan and put the pages of these Murli points. (my first prefence is second one)
twin Radha and Krishna who would be born in 2036/37.
Can you quote the Murli point which say TWIN
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Can you scan and put the pages of these Murli points. (my first prefence is second one)
I don't have the copies of these Murlis at hand. But I will try.
Can you quote the Murli point which say TWIN
I am not sure whether it is mentioned in the Sakar Murlis/AVs or whether it is a new concept developed in the Advance knowledge. But it is believed by the PBKs that deities will give birth to twins in heaven. Higher category of deities will give birth to only one set of twins while lower category of deities (who have made lesser efforts for purity in the Confluence Age) will give birth to more than one set of twins. That is how the population would increase.

Another reason for this belief is that there will neither be widows nor widowers in heaven. The husband and wife will leave their bodies almost simultaneously. Since it is believed that the siblings grow up to become pure life partners it is rational to think that they are born together as twins.

OGS,
Arjun
Angel
Affinity to the BKWSU: BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I met Baap Dada on Dec 31, 2009 and eternal birth in October, 09 through many Sakshatkars and dreams that brought me to my destiny. Now I want to have complete knowledge as I don't want to be a kachhi brahmin. I would become Master soul as Baba himself shows me the way ahead. I have to fly and not walk to reach the target.

Post by Angel »

The Hundred years window of Confluence Age started from 1936-37. Baba has mentioned already in Murli that Golden Age will begin within that period. Baba has explained in Murlis that Radh & Krishna (Prince and Princess ) will become Lakshmi Narayan later on and become King and Queen of Golden Age. If we count from 1937, 72 years have already passed out of total 100 years. Krishan's Rajyabhishek will happen atleast when they are of 25 years old. Which means the birth of Krishna shall happen very soon in coming few years.

Baba has said that soul of Prakash mani Dadi has the key of Pratyakshta, already going to be 2 year old soon.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

SM 03-09-82(2, 3):- Baap kahte hain maamekum Yaad karo to CHATURBHUJ ho tum vishw ke maalik ban jaayenge. Janm janmaantar shaastr aadi tum padhtey aaye ho. Kuch bhi samajhthey thode hi thay. Ab samajhtey ho saari Gita jhooti kar di hai. Shiv Bhagavaanuvaach ke badley Krishn Bhagavaanuvach daal diyaa hai. Jo Krishn 84 janm ke anth may ab gyaan le rahe hain unkaa naam daal diyaa hai. Sangamyug POORAA HONEY SE HI KRISHN KA JANM HOTA HAI. KRISHN JANMAASHTHAMI RAATH KO KAHTE HAIN. Vaastav may yah hai behad ki baath. Vah phir hadh ki raath kah dete. -4-, 5 [Krishn, Sangamyug, Gita, LM]

= ....After end of Confluence Age only birth of Krishna takes place.

So I think birth of Krishna is likely to take place in 2036.
sukshmbindu
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: intrested about the Yagya and the knowledge

Post by sukshmbindu »

divine brother arjun,
can you post pdf files of Avyakt/saakaar Vanis you have..

thanks & regards,
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear sukshmabindu,
Om Shanti. I have posted the pdf files of the Avyakt Vanis of the previous seasons and this season as and when I have received. As regards the pdf files of Sakar Murlis, it is not practically possible for me to scan all the Murlis and post them here due to lack of time.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: (2): “When was the kingdom of these Lakshmi Narayana? Neither in Kaliyug nor in Satyug. Establishment of Heaven takes place only in Sangam Yuga (Confluence Age). No one else’s intellect goes so deep”. (Murli: 16 November 1971).
“In Lakshmi-Narayana kaa rajya kab tha? Na Kaliyug mey, na Satyug mey, swarga kee sthapana hee sangam par hoti hai. Itni koi auron ki budhi jaati nahi.” (Murli: 16 November 1971). Arjun
Is it worth to believe the above Murli point? See the scanned copy of a Murli which seems to be the same Murli.

It is actually "In Lakshmi Narayan ka raajy kab sthaapan huvaa" and not kab thaa. I think PBKs deliberately have written so. I have posted scanned copy of Murli dated 14-11-76 and most probably it should be revised of the Arjun's dated Murli above. Surprisingly, even when I had asked the words in Hindi about the above Murli point, Arjun did not reply there. but he had put here long back.

See here- http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2180&start=45 the post on 20th July 2012.
---------------- ---------
PBKs who accuse BKs for cutting Murlis- what can be said on changing words here? Now, it becomes difficult to believe the other Murli points/s posted by Arjun soul here without seeing the scanned copies of them.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

The same Murli point interpreted in two different ways by PBKs! And both are away from truth.

Roy Soul wrote-
When did these Lakshmi-Narayan(Ram-Sita) rule? Neither in Kaliyug nor in Satyug(which is ruled by Radhe-Krishna). Heaven(Ramraj) is established(begins) in the Confluence Age. Others cannot think so deeply. People(PBKs) do not require so much elaboration. [Mu 16.11.71]

in
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t ... yug#p39901
The other interpretation is available in the post posted by Arjun in this thread (third post in this thread).
-----------------
See the great difference in the interpretation of the two souls by Arjun and Roy about the last sentence of the Murli point.
Arjun's writing has- No one else’s intellect goes so deep”.

But the same is interpreted by Roy as Others cannot think so deeply. People(PBKs) do not require so much elaboration
Arjun is considering it for outside people or perhaps BKs,whereas Roy is considering it for PBKs.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat Bhai,
In another Section of this forum you have accepted that you have developed ego for your knowledge and ego is very harmful. In my post I have just provided the English translation of the Murli point whereas Roy Bhai has included his view within brackets. He is entitled to his opinion. You should keep it in mind that he is not yet a formal PBK. He is just a supporter of PBKs and expresses his views based on whatever he has read on the various websites about PBKs. But you have used his innocence to defame the PBKs. This just shows that you no doubt have knowledge but it is limited to your brain. It would be better if you know how to use it in practical life.
I wish you all the best.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:he is not yet a formal PBK. He is just a supporter of PBKs and expresses his views based on whatever he has read on the various websites about PBKs. But you have used his innocence to defame the PBKs.
It is not possible to know each and every aspect of a person and i do not wish to know- whether he is formal or not, etc. OK- In that case, I can take back my words. He has written more than 800 posts that too replying with lengthy posts. And still you believe him as innocent?Roy has used manmath, srimath, and many such words which do not fit to say that he is innocent. That was enough for me to believe so.

If anyone supports BKs with Murli points, he is likely to be a BK. Or he should have been BK at least at some point in his life. So- if a PBK replies with such Murli points, ??
Has Roy soul submitted letter of faith? did he get PBK course just from web or any guidance from other PBKs? Let us see in drama if reply comes.

And- PBKs have the nature of disguising themselves both - 1)they come to centre as in disguise. and 2)I also have felt some PBKs- of them some act like PBKs, some act as if not, one questioning and the other replying in some forums.
In my post I have just provided the English translation of the Murli point whereas Roy Bhai has included his view within brackets
I saw you have written Hindi words, not just translation. If you wish, you may say- from where did you get the Hindi words- kab thaa instead of kab sthaapan huvaa.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:I saw you have written Hindi words, not just translation. If you wish, you may say- from where did you get the Hindi words- kab thaa instead of kab sthaapan huvaa.
I must have taken from PBK literature. Look, mbbhat Bhai, there can be comparison between the Murli dated 1971 and 1976 only when the scanned copies of both are available. Even you are guessing that most probably it might be the revised version of the Murli dated 1971. So, why do you arrogantly defame the PBKs over this Murli point when you don't have the scanned copy of Murli dated 1971? And the words that you are choosing to compare do not make a major difference in the meaning of the two Murlis. This only shows that you are desperate to stop the progress of PBKs in any possible manner.

Look, I have told you even in the past and I repeat now. If you wish to discuss knowledge, discuss in a friendly atmosphere and not with your ego, arrogance and threats. Fruitful discussion is not possible in such atmosphere. If you think you are the king because you have all the Murlis, then you can live in your utopian world. I don't think even BKs will support your arrogance.
OGS,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

I must have taken from PBK literature.
Then it becomes responsibility of PBKs to check it before posting, right? Else, it is carelessness and a great misguiding others and don't you think it is one of the greatest mistakes?
Even you are guessing that most probably it might be the revised version of the Murli dated 1971.
It is almost certain now. Because the rest of the sentences match.
why do you arrogantly defame the PBKs over this Murli point when you don't have the scanned copy of Murli dated 1971? And the words that you are choosing to compare do not make a major difference in the meaning of the two Murlis. This only shows that you are desperate to stop the progress of PBKs in any possible manner.
You and Roy have understood in different ways.

And there is the major difference.
[In fact, the the Murli points which PBKs quote and misguide BKs-
1)The name ShivBaba is based on body and
2)the present Murli point under discussion- instead of saying Kingdom of LN established , saying LN ruled! -
It was difficult for me to digest these two Murli points for years. [Because no BK can digest that- name ShivBaba is based on body and LN ruled in Confluence Age]. But now, I got those. Thanks to Baba.

{Of course, who is Shankar- still remains doubtful to me. That is not great issue, since you also cannot prove it.}

You may say- there is no major difference. But from BK point of view, there is great difference. You can understand, but still you are not ready to accept. Good. This shows how much truthful PBKs are when their faults are exposed. [You even comment on BKs- that- even a drop of poison makes the pot full of milk poisonous. Now, is it wrong if I comment in the same way to you?
If you wish to discuss knowledge, discuss in a friendly atmosphere and not with your ego, arrogance and threats. Fruitful discussion is not possible in such atmosphere. If you think you are the king because you have all the Murlis, then you can live in your utopian world. I don't think even BKs will support your arrogance.
Please note that it is you and Fluffy bunny who have passed personal comments on me even now in this week. I never said I am a King. It is that soul who wrote. I just replied in the same tone to that soul. Why don't you address that?

The problem is- you can criticize anyone but when someone replies in the same tone, you cannot tolerate. When BKWSU does Murli cutting, it is a great mistake. When you do it, you say- there is no major difference! [In fact, after receiving personal comments on me in this forum, I never complained. But you and some others have criticized me first and more than what I have done. In fact, I just hold/held the bat to your ball. The ball is rebounded to you. But you feel that I have thrown the ball to you!]

If you are interested in good atmosphere, maintain it. Never pass personal comments from at least NOW and in case if others pass, reply in the same tone how you write to me. I will not pass any personal comments from here onwards. Even if someone passes, I will reply- sorry, thanks, all the best, etc. I CAN DO THAT. I CAN BE VERY COOL.

IN FACT, YOU CAN SEE MY INITIAL POSTS IN THE OLD FORUM. I WAS VERY SLOW AND COOL. LET US See Who is going to break the discipline.