Birth of Radha-Krishna

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Birth of Radha-Krishna

Post by fluffy bunny »

arjun wrote:I must have taken from PBK literature. Look, mbbhat Bhai, there can be comparison between the Murli dated 1971 and 1976 only when the scanned copies of both are available.
This is what I keep saying and have been trying to achieve for years ...

I don't understand the problem with this religion ... it is almost as if there is or are spirits deliberately trying to confuse it and seed conflict between individuals.

The starting point to any serious discussion can only happen when everyone has access to a complete set of all available Murlis ... starting with the most original and unedited ones.

This is what has happened in all other religions. It is no big deal. You collect all the available copies of the scriptures and translations, put them side by side and see how they are been changed and evolved.

Why does the BKWSU want to hide them, and hide their editing off them (as with their false history)? What are they doing which is so shameful they have to hide it?

You cannot chop and change the "word of God" without a very good reason or explanation. It is not fair on those how come after you.
mbbhat wrote:Please note that it is you and Fluffy bunny who have passed personal comments on me even now in this week. I never said I am a King. It is that soul who wrote. I just replied in the same tone to that soul. Why don't you address that?
No, I never said you were a king ... I wrote that you were a miser for having and not sharing.

We have a folk story of "The Miser King" and what happens to him. Meanness causes his downfall. I find the BKWSU leadership like that ... they live in their palaces behind a tall wall and keep all their wealth to themselves in order to control their followers. But in the BKWSU, the 'miser kings are the senior sisters, "counting all their money" and the "'queens' eating all the honey" are the senior brothers hiding behind them.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

No, I never said you were a king ... I wrote that you were a miser for having and not sharing.
I just used the word what you said for me. That is all.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Then you did not understand the meaning of the word.
"The king was in the counting house, counting all his money (miser); the queen was in the parlour, eating bread and honey (taking the pleasure of wealth)".
The real place of kings and queens is to be out serving others their domain, not back in their castle enjoy all their power and wealth.
"To rule is to serve others".
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Then you did not understand the meaning of the word.
I will think when I get time.