Body-consciousness v/s soul-consciousness !!!

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Why not to practise body-consciousness ??

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
i am just pointing out that to-date no Vanis are perfect that enables transformation.
If Murlis and avaykt Vanis are not perfect, then does it not mean that even the clarifications of Baba Dixit in the form of advance knowledge are far from perfect and that is the cause of downfall of PBKs.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote::
If Murlis and avaykt Vanis are not perfect, then does it not mean that even the clarifications of Baba Dixit in the form of Advanced Knowledge are far from perfect and is that the cause of downfall of PBKs.
It is said in Murlis that " I am impressed with this one's churnings" --- So Ram's (Baba Dixit) churnings i.e. advanced knowledge is not spoken wholly by Rambap but is interfered by Brahma D. Lekraj that causes advanced knowledge to be imperfect.

MU. 15/1/09 --- "Father Brahma says: I explain to you children and Brahma is also included in this. There is no need to confuse in this." ---- so a clear mind will understand Brahma Baba is interfering and will not get confuse and will not say that advanced knowledge is ambiguous. Even Rambap has stated in advanced knowledge that "if you find anything that is imperfect, think that it is Krishna who has spoken."

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
Even Rambap has stated in advanced knowledge that "if you find anything that is imperfect, think that it is Krishna who has spoken."
indie.
Do you or any pbk has any Murli point which proves the entry of Krishna(DL) in Rambap(VD) [son entering the Father]

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Do you or any PBK has any Murli point which proves the entry of Krishna(DL) in Rambap(VD) [son entering the Father]
I do not have any Murli quotes to prove child Krishna's entry in Rambap. It is so difficult to prove when there is no access to the original Murlis and all the revised Murlis have been re- edited, falsified and individuals' manmat have been added.

If i come across any Murli quotes to prove child Krishna's entry in Rambap, then i will post to you.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana.

I agree that with revised edited and re-edited Murlis it is very difficult to find certain Murli points ....but Baba Dixit has all the original Murli registers and i am surprised that there is no Murli point in Gita khand 1-2-3 or in any other Advance Literature which proves this most important assumption that Krishna enters Rambap....there are many compilation of points under different headings(like entry of Shiva in no. 1 patit kami kanta and entry of brahma in Gulzar Dadi etc etc) but not a single heading or point which proves that son-DL (satyugi Krishna) enters Rambap-VD(Sangamyugi Krishna)....why this has not been proved through Murli points and why this has never been questioned by any pbk.

shivsena.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: Even Rambap has stated in advanced knowledge that "if you find anything that is imperfect, think that it is Krishna who has spoken."
When it is said by Virendra Dev Dixit that Shiv has come as Father, Teacher and Sadguru through him and Shiv is especially palying the part of teacher and is expalining the difficult points, then why cannot he explain the faults made by so called Krishna bachha (child) through him. Why cannot he clear the misinterpretations of the so called Krishna.

And do not compare the part of Virendra Dev Dixit with the part of ShivBaba through Dada Lekharaj (Brahma Baba). At that time ShivBaba has openly told about His part and even Dada Lekharaj accepted his part as Brahma openly. But this is not the case with Virendra Dev Dixit.

So your explanation that accepting something imperfect through V.D.as the words of an imaginary Krishna soul is just an excuse. Now, when part through Virendra Dev Dixit is said to be teacher's part in particular, who is supposed to teach the advanced course, is it not silly to give such excuses.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
....but Baba Dixit has all the original Murli registers
Baba Dixit has said that He does not have all the original Murlis. Baba has few of the original Murlis and the rest are the re-edited ones

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
Baba Dixit has said that He does not have all the original Murlis. Baba has few of the original Murlis and the rest are the re-edited ones.
indie.
Has Baba Dixit personally said this to you or is it your guess !!!!!

According to my knowledge, Baba dixit was given a heap of Murlis by sister Vedanti herself when Baba Dixit as a student started asking many questions to senior BKs, he was told to have Yoga with bindi shiv and to read and churn the Murlis himself and that is what he did for next 3-4 years....he collected the Murlis from various sources and started studying them for 4 years after which he realised his part in about 1973 and started narrating his churnings which attracted few BKs and irritated many senior BKs....so he was thrown out of mt abu and not allowed to attend any morning class in any center. This story was personally told to me by Baba dixit when i asked him when did he realise that prajapita was in Sakar.

So i believe that all the Murlis which he had collected in those 4 years were original Murlis or cyclostyled un-edited copies from which he made 12 nagadas and circulated amongst the BKs.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Has Baba Dixit personally said this to you or is it your guess !!!!!
It was mentioned in advanced knowledge.

I will enquire about the original Murlis fr Baba Dixit when I meet Baba.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
I will enquire about the original Murlis fr Baba Dixit when I meet Baba.
indie.
OK--also please ask him if there is any proof in Murlis about the entry of child Krishna in Rambap and also about the proof of re-incarnation of 3 souls in the beginning of the Yagya, as Baba Dixit, kamla devi and sister Vedanti in the present birth.....if you can get these proofs from Murlis, then i will go to Kampil and do the revised Advance Course again.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
looks that you have an enormous intellect to the extent that you are very fond of linking your intellect to the dead.
indie.
That is the problem with the PBKs and BKs....they cannot distinguish between a dead personality and a avaykt parsonality.

All BKs and PBKs think that DL is a avaykt karmatit personality narrating avaykt Vanis and Mama Saraswati is a dead personality who died of breast cancer in 1965.....but i think that DL is a dead personality (who died of sudden heart attack in 1969) and Mama Saraswati became avaykt farishta much before she left her body in 1965 due to breast cancer. Her purusharth was more powerful than any other soul at that time and even today no one has reached that stage in bk or pbk world.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
It is said in Murlis that " I am impressed with this one's churnings" --- So Ram's (Baba Dixit) churnings i.e. advanced knowledge is not spoken wholly by Rambap but is interfered by Brahma D. Lekraj that causes advanced knowledge to be imperfect.
indie.
Do you mean to say that Ocean of knowledge bindi ShivBap is impressed with Rambap's churnings( imperfect advance knowledge) which are causing hostility and enemity between the children, instead of uniting them.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: You are wasting all of our time by posting bakti-marg pictures to prove your manmat that ShivBaba = Shiva + shakti when it is said that "ShivBaba is a Father's role only."
indie.
Dear indiana.

If ShivBaba is Father's role only, then why and for whom it is repeatedly said in Murlis "tum mat-pita hum balak tere" (you are mother-Father and we are your children).

Also in Bhakti-marg shivling is always shown as a combination of ling with jala-dhari(yoni) ....if ling represents incorporeal Father shiv, then whom does jala-dhari(yoni) represent ????... is it not the mother.!!!!!

shivsena.
peterbindi
ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Looking for God and for myself.

Re: Body-consciousness v/s soul-consciousness !!!

Post by peterbindi »

The souls who are in the sky with a subtle body are able to act,just a little bit compare to the souls who are in the body,this is what i feel.
The souls in the sky are not able to transform this world into Heaven,this is the task of God.

A few day,s back i was thinking about Virendra Dev Dixit,that he travels from here to there in India,and that Shiva is in his body,and i ask myself what is Shiv able to do on a daily basis.
Shiv is bizzy day and night so i think,and not only speak the Knowlege to the children,it feels very sweet when i am think like this.

So maybe it is better to ask ourself,what is Shiv doing day and night in the body.

greetings.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Body-consciousness v/s soul-consciousness !!!

Post by arjun »

peterbindi wrote:So maybe it is better to ask ourself,what is Shiv doing day and night in the body.
"Yah BapDada dono hee combined hain na. ShivBaba gyaan detey hain fir chaley jaatey hain va kya hota hai, kaun bataaye. Baba say poochein kya aap sadaiv ho ya chaley jaatey ho? Baap say toh yah pooch nahee saktey hain na. Baap kahtey hain, mai tumko raasta bataata hoon patit say paavan honay ka. Aaun, jaaun, mujhey toh bahut kaam karney padtey hain. Bachhon kay paas bhi jaata hoon, unsay kaarya karaata hoon. Ismay sanshay kee koi baat na laaye. Apna kaam hai – Baap ko Yaad karnaa.....Bachhon ko pehley yah nishchay ho – Baba aaya hua hai, hamko paavan banaa rahey hain." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 23.12.05, page 3)

“This BapDada, both are combined, isn’t it? ShivBaba gives knowledge and then departs or what happens, who can say? If Baba is asked, ‘Do you remain (in this body) or do you go away? One cannot ask Father this question, isn’t it?’ Father says, ‘I show you the path to get transformed from a sinful one to a pure one. I may come; I may go; I have to do a lot of works. I also visit the children; I get work done through them. One should not raise any matter of doubt in this. Our job is to remember Father.....Children must first of all have the faith that Baba has come and is making us pure.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 23.12.05, page 3 published by BKs)