Brahmins or shudras: 1st birth or 84th birth?

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!

Post by bansy »

You see how comparisons create conflict ? From my last impudent remark, did anyone here react and make any comparisons of me to something else ? Because of such an impudent remark, does that give cause for concern ? Even though it was obviously an impudent remark. Why a reaction ?

OK, I'll leave it for you all to decide and compare and and explain whatever you wish in order to make yourselves feel comfortable. :D

Besides, has anyone here tried to actually answer the original purpose of this thread ? :shock:

BKs and PBKs are all studying to become angels and deities, but its seems no BK know what they are. Well ?
bansy

Post by bansy »

I am sorry if I have hurt you. But please note that any of your writings will not hurt me.
It is disconcerting that you needed to write this sentence dear soul. Why did such thoughts come your way ?
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:It is disconcerting that you needed to write this sentence dear soul. Why did such thoughts come your way ?
these thought shave not at all come in my mind.

As a duty and sabhyata(discipline) I wrote this.

Dear Soul,

It is very difficult to understand a person.

Why there are so much different opinions about God who has no conflict? Because people do not understand God even though God never changes(he is truth).
---
Everything is drama. So no conflict to me.

If you feel, you were stable with me congratulations!

I have no conflict with you or your writings here. I am continuously moving on in my journey.
----
Thank You
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:Since you like to compare, then I will give you the answer to this thread.

I am better than any farishta or devtas. And you will be worshipping as the Gods Saraswati and Narayan.

Think about it.
Dear Soul,
I did not say that I like to compare. I said, there is need to compare. If you misinterpret, it is up to you.

A student should know what all options are there in his study. Then he selects his subjects according to his interests. Please note that it is not just his interest. He is part of the society. So he checks whether that study/education will make him comfortable to live in society. So comparision is need to learn.
---
Of course, in heaven there is no need to compare. Because there is no learning.

In the initial stage there is need to compare. But at later stage, there is no need. Just go on increasing speed and acceleration.
----
You have written - I have not unederstood what you have wrote.

Please note that I need not understand what you write. I can understand more than what you write. Because Baba has given me such a powerful intellect and I have no conflict in my life.

But if you need you can recheck yourself whether you have understood what you have written and I have written.
---
Going into Baba's lap

Om Shanti.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk and pbk brothers.

It is said in Murlis: "Brahmins hain oonch choti aur devta hain unke neeche".
Also it is said "Brahmins are swadarshan-chakradhari, devta nahin hain."
Also it is said that "Brahmin birth is like diamond(heere-tulya) and devtas are golden birth."
So if BKs and PBKs consider themselves as brahmins and brahmins are superior to devtas, then why are we doing the purusharth of becoming devtas.

What is the deep mystery in the above statements.
Can anyone please unravel the same .

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote: "Brahmins hain oonch choti aur devta hain unke neeche".
Yes, because braahmins have company of God, They serve the whole humanity not just themselves. [Chadti kala tere bhaane sarv kaa bhalaa= when you elevate others also elevate].
Also it is said "Brahmins are swadarshan-chakradhari, devta nahin hain."
Yes, deities do not have full knowledge.
Also it is said that "Brahmin birth is like diamond(heere-tulya) and devtas are golden birth."
So if BKs and PBKs consider themselves as Brahmins and Brahmins are superior to devtas, then why are we doing the purusharth of becoming devtas.
Brahmins are not stable. They are effortmakers. They become shudras now and then. When they become perfect braahmins, they will leave their bodies. In fact, the aim of a Bk is not become devtaa. His aim is to megre in love of God. But one cannot sit in seed stage for long time unless he become viceless. It is easy to become or feel vicelessness if one considers himself as deity. Since he cannot step to seed stage immediately, he has to feel that I am/was a deity. So a Bk feels or practices that -I am a deity for considerable time in his braahmin life.

[There is a Murli point, which (revised Sakar Murli month Feb 2009) says there is no need to rotate swadarshan chakra. Just remembering Baba is enough.

There is another Murli which which says- Baap ko Yaad kiyaa toh varsaa understood hai. Varse ko Yaad karne ki zaroorat nahin hai. Lekin tum samajhte nahin. Isliye mujhe aise kahnaa padtaa hai = It is enough if you remember Father. There is no need to remember property. But you do not understand. hence i have to speak/teach/say like that.

I have this Murli point with me. I will post it when I see it].

In fact, aim of a Bk is not to become devtaa. Aim is to become perfect braahmin.

Rudramala is mala of braahimins(but when their effort completes) and VishnuMala is mala of deities.

But when BKs attain perfection, the drama ends and return to Paramdham. Their status decreases, because they are no more world servants and not in company(remembrance) of God.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
In fact, aim of a BK is not to become devtaa. Aim is to become perfect braahmin.
Dear bhat Bhai.

What is your definition of a perfect brahmin.

Can you quote any Murli point which says that aim is to become perfect brahmins.
Do all senior BKs (Dadis and Didis) agree with your views.
Also has any bk attained that stage yet, and if not, then what is he called at present.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Can you quote any Murli point which says that aim is to become perfect Brahmins.
Do all senior BKs (Dadis and Didis) agree with your views.
Also has any BK attained that stage yet, and if not, then what is he called at present.
1)Sakar Murli points say-

the aim is to remember ShivBaba 8 hours per day. In some Murlis it is said- minimum 8 hours, in some just 8 hours.

the aim is to makes eyes civilised. There is a Murli point which says- agar aankhein civil ho gayi to aur kyaa chahiye? = if eyes become civilized, what else do you need?

Aim is to become Mayajeet, Jagatjeet

[Of course, other points say to become Lakshmi Narayan is the aim].

2)Most of the Avyakt Murli points say- the aim is to become BAAP SAMAAN = equal to God himself! All Avyakt Murli points direct chidren to become and feel as Master god= Master Almighty, etc.

3)I did not ask Dadis and Didis so far about this issue. But I feel they and any BK including Dadis, etc will agree with this.

4)Sakar Murli points also say- aim is to burn sins.

5)a Sakar Murli point:- "kayi poochtey hain tumhen swarg ke laalach hai. Arey- ismey laalach ki kyaa baath hai? Congress log angreziyon ke aage ladey. To rajayi mil gayi na. Vaise hee tum laayak ban rahe ho. Toh rajaayo tumhen zaroor milni hai "= Some say you are greed of heaven. Arey- Congress people fought against British. They got power and ruled. (Does it impy they were greed of power?) Similarly when you become eligible, you get power/kingdom .

6)I believe brahma Baba and Mama have attained this stage to 100% natural. Others numberwise and are still putting effort.

7)Perfect braahmin means one who has conquered Maya- the vices FOREVER.

8)Murli points clearly say- you are half caste. that means you are not fully braahmin or shudras.

9)Murli points also say- braahmin means kaamjeet. So what i feel is those who do not get influenced by lust is eligible to be called as a braahmin. Again that is not perfect braahmin. Perfect braahmin means vices should not affect him till the last breath.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: 8)Murli points clearly say- you are half caste. that means you are not fully braahmin or shudras.
Dear bhat Bhai.

Please answer to the point:
According to you, are all BKs half-caste, as no one seems to have fulfilled all the qualities of perfect brahmins you have mentioned.

shivsena.
bansy

Post by bansy »

The use of the word "perfect" from anyone other than Father Shiv is a sign of arrogance. But that is drama.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk and pbk brothers.

I have raised this query about "Brahmins and Devtas", as i sincerely wish to know why Shiva compares Brahmin souls of Sangamyug with Devtas of Satyug(of next Kalpa) since we all know that it is brahmins souls only who will become devtas in Satyug ; So is Shiva comparing the two stages of the same soul or are there two group of souls in Sangamyug itself, out of which one will become devta( "manushya se devta karat naa lagi vaar" ) and other will become brahmins. ("Brahmins so farishta so devta" ).

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Re: Brahmins or shudras: 1st birth or 84th birth?

Post by shivsena »

Dear rudraputra and bk-pbk brothers.

Many times brahmins are described in Murlis and Vanis as follows:

Saraswat brahmins and pushkarni brahmins.
Full-cast brahmins and half-cast brahmins.
Right hand brahmins and left hand brahmins.
Matale bacche and sautele bacche.
Sagge aur lagge bacche.

Can you please share your views about who are these two categories of brahmins.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

Murli 11-4-87 says: " Woh kukh-vanshavali brahmin jismani yatra karate hain aur brahma mukh-vanshavali ruhani yatra karate hain."
[ meaning: Those (BKs-PBKs) kukh-vanshavali brahmins take new students on a bodily journey (to meet the supposed Chariot of God) and true brahma mukh-vanshavali brahmins(108) show the spiritual (ruhani) path to meet the ruhani Maa-Bap combined(no. 1 shivshakti) in avaykt vatan while sitting at home.]

The above Murli point is self-explanatory when applied to behad ka drama.
shivsena.
shivachild
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the truth about, ' who is narrating Murlis and Vanis' and what is the message in Murli and Vanis in code form.

Post by shivachild »

Murli 11-4-87 says: " Woh kukh-vanshavali Brahmin jismani yatra karate hain aur Brahma mukh-vanshavali ruhani yatra karate hain."
[ meaning: Those (BKs-PBKs) kukh-vanshavali Brahmins take new students on a bodily journey (to meet the supposed Chariot of God) and true Brahma mukh-vanshavali Brahmins(108) show the spiritual (ruhani) path to meet the ruhani Maa-Bap combined(no. 1 shivshakti) in avaykt vatan while sitting at home.]

The above Murli point is self-explanatory when applied to behad ka drama.
shivsena.
Dear brother Shivsena,

As far as ruhani yatra is concerned, BKs remember point of light, PBKs remember to Shankar.....so, my questions are
1. How the ruhani yatra by 108 king quality souls is done while sitting at home?
2. What is the meaning of Avyakt vatan for 108 king quality souls?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

shivachild wrote:
Dear Brother Shivsena,
As far as ruhani yatra is concerned, BKs remember point of light, PBKs remember to Shankar.....so, my questions are
1. How the ruhani yatra by 108 king quality souls is done while sitting at home?
2. What is the meaning of Avyakt vatan for 108 king quality souls?
Ruhani yatra by 108 king souls is done by remembering the spiritual parents No. 1 shivshakti ie combined ardh-nari-ishwar in avaykt vatan (meaning that the mind-intellect of 108 souls should accept and remember no. 1 shivshakti ie Mama Saraswati as personified ShivBaba.)....and not remember some imaginary bindi shiv in either Paramdham or in any bodily guru.

shivsena.