shivsena's false pride

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: shivsena's false pride

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Hope you will answer or get answers to my above queries.
I have conveyed your queries to Baba and whenever I receive His replies, I will post them on the forum.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: I have conveyed your queries to Baba and whenever I receive His replies, I will post them on the forum.
Dear Arjun,
I hope you will spare some time to get the answers earlier.

For anyone who want to know the Murli points mentioned previously in Hindi itself:
Murli Khand 1, pg. 243; Murli dt. 8.1.95, pg.1:
"Baap to hai hee highest authority aur phir wah Prajapita Brahma bhi highest authority thahare. Yah Dada hai sabse badee authority. Shiv aur Prajapita Brahma. Aatmayein hain ShivBaba ke bachhe aur phir Sakar main hum Bhai-bahan hain Prajapita Brahma ke bachhe. Yah hai sabka great great grandfather."

Murli Khand 1, pg. 109; Murli dt. 22.3.99 pg. 3:
"Tum Sangamyug par khade ho aur manushyoon ke liye Kaliyug chal raha hai. Kitna ghor andhiyara hai. Girte hee rahate hain. Koi to nimitt bhi hoga. Wah hai Ravan."

Thanks.
Sanjeev.
RudraPutra
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....

Post by RudraPutra »

sachkhand wrote: For anyone who want to know the Murli points mentioned previously in Hindi itself:
....thanx for posting the Murlis in Hindi.... :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: Murli Khand 1, pg. 109; Murli dt. 22.3.99 pg. 3:
"Tum Sangamyug par khade ho aur manushyoon ke liye Kaliyug chal raha hai. Kitna ghor andhiyara hai. Girte hee rahate hain. Koi to nimitt bhi hoga. Wah hai Ravan."
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

You have posted a very important and relevant point but this mysterious Murli point can be interpreted differently by different group of souls. So one has to clearly define who is "TUM" and who are "MANUSHYA" and whether this point applies to ''hadh ka drama'' or ''behad ka drama''.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote: Dear sanjeev.
You have posted a very important and relevant point but this mysterious Murli point can be interpreted differently by different group of souls. So one has to clearly define who is "TUM" and who are "MANUSHYA" and whether this point applies to ''hadh ka drama'' or ''behad ka drama''.
shivsena.
In my opinion,
TUM is for Saraswati Mama's soul and aur Manushya is for the rest all human souls other than Brahma Baba +1.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: In my opinion,
TUM is for Saraswati Mama's soul and aur Manushya is for the rest all human souls other than Brahma Baba +1.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.

Thanks for your views.

I feel that word 'TUM' in Murlis is for only 108 rudra souls (whom rudra shiv is emerging and telling them the secrets of the future behad ka drama) and 'MANUSHYA' is for BKs-PBKs who wrongly think that MANU is Krishna or Ram.
BKs/PBKs both think that TUM is for them and MANUSHYA is for the outside world.( it makes no sense to me why Shiva would keep mentioning outside world manushya in Murlis, when they are not even reading the Murlis and not concerned with knowledge at all. Padayee is only for the bk-pbk world.)

shivsena.