shivsena's false pride

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

shivsena's false pride

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Since many years shivsena Bhai has been repeatedly stating on this forum that PBKs are accepting whatever ShivBaba says (through Baba Dixit) without questioning. This only goes on to prove that he is egotistic of his power of churning and questioning advance knowledge.

The fact is that questions much more difficult than what shivsena Bhai has been asking on this forum have been posed to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) which is recorded in the form of Discussion VCDs. Extracts of many such Disc.CDs have been posted on this forum. Despite being aware of such difficult questions asked by other PBKs and despite being aware that most of the questions asked by him on this forum and the previous forums have been put to Baba Dixit either through email or personally and despite the fact that most of such Q&A have also been posted on this forum, he continues to stick to his stand which only proves his ego.

I wanted to start this topic long ago, but lack of time prevented me from doing so. I thought shivsena would realize his ignorance, but he continues to show his ego. Therefore, I am constrained to start this topic, where I will try to record all those difficult questions which have been put to Baba Dixit. Since I don't have enough time, I request other willing PBKs to find such difficult questions from the record available on this forum and post them in this thread to prove shivsena Bhai's ego. I know that even if we provide ample proof he will not accept that PBKs can ask logical/difficult questions to Baba Dixit. But I will at least have the satisfaction that I have presented the fact before the world to decide for themselves.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: shivsena's false pride

Post by arjun »

I am producing below shivsena's comments on this topic in the Commonroom Section and my reply to his comments:
shivsena wrote:the same thing is happening in the PBK world, where whatever Baba Dixit says is to be accepted without questioning.
This is another example of your ego. You feel that you are the only person in the world who can ask logical questions to PBKs. All other PBKs who are putting difficult and confusing questions to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) are fools, are they not? There are hundreds of examples where many PBKs have asked counter-questions to Baba. There are many who try to test Baba whether he will be able to answer or not. And all such questions are on record on this forum. Most of the questions asked on this forum have also been put to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) either through email or personally (recorded in Disc.CD 654, 658 and 659) and thes Q&A have been posted on this forum for everybody's benefit. But you still want to turn a blind eye to all such questions and pride yourself as the only person in the world who can ask logical questions. If it is not ego then what else?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. Please read the following difficult questions that had been sent to Baba and his answers posted on this forum. Many of these have been asked by shivsena Bhai.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=113

Question No.37:
Satyug Beginning------ Population: 9,16,108
Satyug End --------------Population: 2 crores
Therefore population growth over 1250 years is 2crores/9,16,108 = 22 times
Treta Start ------Population: 2 crores
Treta End -------Population: 10 crores
Therefore population growth over 1250 years is 10/2 = 5 times.
Why is population growth in treta less, when we have more births in Tretayug compared to Satyug and the population base is more in Tretayug compared to Satyug?

Answer: There is only one royal family in the Golden Age. Rest are the subjects. In the royal family there is only one male and one female child. As for the subjects, the number of children increases numberwise. That is why the number of subjects (praja) increases more in the Golden Age. Had it not been so, then how would the population have increased, it would have remained static at 9 lakhs.
In the Silver Age there are many kings, but all of them are under the control of one King. Because the royal family is more, the rate of increase of population is lesser there.

Question No.68: While we were BKs, it was difficult to remember the Supreme Soul as a point of light in the Soul World. After listening to the Advanced Knowledge we were told to remember the incorporeal through the corporeal. We emerged the body of the soul of Ram and started imagining Shiva in the middle of his forehead. But now we are getting a doubt that there are three souls in the middle of the forehead of Ram , i.e. Shiv, Ram and Krishna. How do we know which point of light is Shiv?
Answer: It has been said in Murlis that we have to neither remember Brahma nor Prajapita, we have to remember ShivBaba. Benefit lies in this only. And Baba means the combination of corporeal + incorporeal.

Question No.69: Due to the above confusion we are not experiencing any benefit from remembrance. We do not know whether our sins are getting burnt or not?
Answer: When sins are burnt, then one would feel lightness, the internal joy would increase.

Question No.106: The clarification (i.e. Advanced Knowledge) which is being given by the body of Ram's soul---can it be called Murli? Can the cassettes or cds which we listen to--can they be called Murlis since they are spoken from the mouth of the Chariot? But unfortunately these cassettes and cds have also failed to bring about the transformation in the PBKs. So the query remains that what is the real Murli which will bring transformation?
Ans: Baba has said that it takes one second to get transformed from Brahma to Vishnu. That second is when one comes to know about their 84 births' stories and becomes completely nischaybuddhi (confident or sure) of their role and the role of Baba. Then all these years which have been spent in the spiritual study is for becoming nischaybuddhi. As regards the transformation, as per Advanced Knowledge every soul passes through the sato (completely pure), rajo (partially pure) and tamo (impure) stages in the Confluence Age. The individual shootings keep taking place at various points of time. Any particular point of time in the Sangamyug may be tamo for one and sato for someone else. The wholesale transformation of the world will take place when the role of Vishnu begins, i.e. when the Confluence-Aged Lakshmi-Narayan get revealed in their perfect stage.-OK.

Question No.107: It has been said that refining-changing keeps taking place in The Knowledge-which knowledge? Can there be any change in the Sakar Murlis? Or as per time their interpretation (which is given in cds and cassettes) can change--and so it means that whatever explanation is being given in the cassettes and cds can also change as per time and intellect of PBKs-which means that whatever is said in cds is not the absolute truth. Which again brings us to a vital question as to what is Murli--(the word of God ShivBaba)--and what is true knowledge of Gita which is responsible for bringing the change in souls and will eventually establish Vaikunth on earth?
Ans: It is true that it is written in Murlis that the Gyan will get refined and changed. But in what way and to what extent is a matter to wait and watch. But any change will not be against or opposite to what the Murlis say. As far as possible it will be within the hints given in Murlis. It has been said in the Murlis that ‘that’ Gita has got finished (i.e. completed); but refining and changing will keep taking place in our true Gita till the end. It has been said so in the Murli.

Question No.121: Whether the past history of PBKs is being disclosed in the 7 days Advance Course? Are all facts about Baba and Mama are revealed; or some are disclosed and some are hidden?
Ans: All these matters should be told, but if one who explains does not explain, then it is not Baba's mistake.

Question No.122: Mama went into hiding because she was frightened when Baba was sent to jail. But why has Mama not come back ever since Baba was released. What drove Mama to give her affidavit, to leave the Yagya and return back to lokik life?
Ans: Someone wrongly threatened Mama that even you return, the police will come and arrest you. That is why she did not come. And you asked about that affidavit - For that Baba has said that the Peepal leaf shakes even at the slight blow of wind, but it has also been said that the boat of truth would shake, but it does not sink. Baba is there to take the responsibility of Mama. Why are you worrying?

Question No.123: Does the letter of faith (which every new PBK now gives) mention both the names of Veerendra Dev Dixit and Kamla Devi Dixit, as Jagatpita and Jagatmata (as it was done before) or does it just contain the name of Veerendra Dev Dixit and not of Kamla Devi Dixit?
Ans: Did Baba lose faith on Mama? Baba has full faith on Mama; If He did not have faith on her, why would He speak about her part, i.e. why would He say that she is only Jagdamba?

Question No.124: As Veerendra Dev Dixit and Kamla Dev Dixit have the same name, are they married?
Ans: Its a matter of adoption. When someone adopts someone the surname also changes.

Question No.134: It has come to our knowledge that Mama has got married and has given birth to a child. Is it true?
Ans: This is a matter of personal potamail. This has nothing to do with knowledge. Everyone who is following the path of knowledge wants to reform. This (question about Mama's marriage and child) is like the case of Duryodhan, Dushasan. Disrobing Draupadi in a packed house; sharing potamail (personal information) through website is a very bad thing. Such Duryodhan, Dushasans would become entitled to the punishments of Dharmaraj.

Question No.135: Who is refining and changing the Murli clarifications? Shiv or the soul of Krishna?
Ans: Refining of the Murlis is done by Shiv Baba. With the passage of time, refining is also required to be done.

Question No.139: Why was the 5.5 figure given originally by Baba in the Murlis if it wasn't strictly true?
Ans: The figure of 550 crores is the number of human beings who think and churn. The number of human beings with a non-living intellect, who come and die like insects and spiders has not been mentioned.

Question No.140: Where does your "even up to 7 billion" come from? That's a new one for me.
Ans: This matter has come from Murli. Searching for the Murli point and its date is the job of Baba's children, it is the job of research workers. It is not the job of Baba.

Question No.141: If Advanced Knowledge claims that Ram's soul becomes Sangamyugi Krishna and Narayan, then Father Shiv would not have given visions of Krishna/Narayan to Krishna's soul instead of Ram's soul in the beginning. This would amount to cheating which is not the job of Father Shiv, but can be the job of mayavi Krishna who has invented the Advanced Knowledge (jhooti Gita) from 1989 to mislead the PBKs. Krishna's soul should become Sangamyugi Krishna and Narayan in the end and Ram's soul combined with Father Shiv should become 'Alaf' ShivBaba in the end?
Ans: Short-term attainments are achieved through the path of devotion and long-term attainments are achieved through the path of knowledge. So, having visions is a short-term attainment. And Advanced Knowledge started in the year 1976 through Ram’s soul.

Question No.142: It has been said by Baba in VCD* 287 that when the world becomes a land of untruth, then He comes to transform it into a land of truth. So, will the outside world become land of untruth first or the BK world or the PBK world?
Ans: It applies to all the (three) worlds.

Question No.143: When BKs print Q&A along with Sakar Murli PBKs say that it is a shooting of Bhaktimarg. So, is the discussion with PBKs after the Murli class not Bhakti?
Ans: In that bodily beings print questions and answers, and here children ask and ShivBaba gives answers.

Question No.144: It has been said in the Murlis that the Father enters in the vanprasth stage. Then how did Father Shiv enter into the body of the soul of Ram in 1969 at the age of 27?
Ans: At that time he was incognito and he gets revealed in front of the world in the year 1976, Ram's soul entered the path of knowledge in the year 1969 and attained vaanprasth stage in the year 1976. It means that here 1year = 10 yrs and so 6years = 60 yrs; so, at that time he got set in vaanprasth stage.

Question No.145: It has been said in the Murlis that "Father comes and starts narrating The Knowledge immediately". So, when the Father entered into the body of the soul of Ram in 1969, then why didn’t he start narrating knowledge immediately instead of 1976?
Ans: At that time he was incognito and he got revealed in front of the world in the year 1976; so, he started giving knowledge in the year 1976.

Question No.152: Why has ShivBaba not been able to maintain unity in the Advance Party from 1976 till now?
Ans: Why should unity be maintained in Advance Party when all the groups (dhadey, i.e. trunks) have to get separated. How will the mala (rosary) get declared? How will the mala (rosary) of the number wise groups get declared?

Question No.153: In the Murli dated 22.11.99 it has been mentioned that “The Knowledge begins as soon as Baba comes”. In spite of so many years having passed why isn’t The Knowledge that causes true salvation in a second emerging?
Ans: Inculcation [of divine virtues] is also necessary. While the child Krishna himself has to go ahead. Father walks behind. The true salvation of even the child Krishna takes place only when the true salvation of that Mother takes place. The world completely depends on one. Will the chupa rustam (the ace in the pack) get revealed later on or in the beginning?

Question No.165: PBKs say that the soul representing Bharat became free from unrighteousness and vices in 1976 itself and he finished the 100 years age in the land of death. But, he is still facing many problems. Why?
Ans: Those are not His real problems; those are the problems of the children, because He has to take children also along with Him.

Question No.166: It has been said in a Murli that “When Shankar performed inappropriate acts, scorpions and locusts were born”. To which Shankar does it apply?
Ans: Shankar is only one. It refers/applies to him only.

Question No.169: It's said in the Murlis that 'Bharat becomes an abode of truth (sachkhand) and Bharat himself becomes an abode of untruth (jhoothkhand)'. So,
1) Who is this Bharat who becomes Sachkhand & Jhootkhand?
2) During shooting period, when & how he becomes Jhootkhand?
3) In the picture of the Ladder where is Bharat's Jhootkhand period picturised?
4) What is meant by 'Bharat himself becomes jhoothkhand’?

Ans: (i) Bharat is just one. It is said in Murlis ‘There is no matter which does not apply to you.’
(ii) In the end when the destruction of the entire world would take place.
(iii) Have 2500 yrs not been shown? From the Copper Age to the Iron Age.
(iv) It means that Bhaarat forgets Shrimat.

Question No.170: It is said in the Murli that ‘Bharat is now a hell’ and that ‘Now this Bharat is an abode of stones (pathharpuri). It would become an abode of the stone of elixir (paraspuri). So, during the shooting period how and when does Bharat become hell/pathharpuri?
Ans: In the end, when the destruction will take place.

Question No.171: It has been said in the Murlis that ‘Bharat’s classes alone are famous. Brahmin class, Deity class, Kshatriya class, Shudra class.’ So, during the shooting period when does Bharat pass through these classes?
Ans: When he passes through four phases during the stage of decreasing celestial degrees.

Question No.172: When Bharat plays the role of a lustful thorn, abode of untruth, abode of stones, hell, Shudra, is he worthy of being called a Father?
Ans:Shiv enters in him during the shooting period, doesn’t He?

Q.No.211: A discussion has been started on in the PBK Section of BKInfo forum that why are the PBKs made to write the lokik name of Mama and why are they made to suffix Dikshit to that name when she has left the Yagya and many people believe that she has remarried.
Ans: Does Baba say that Mama has left the Yagya? Although Mama left, Baba certainly did not leave her. Indeed, Baba has complete faith that Mama alone is Jagdamba. She will certainly come back. Even in the outside (lokik) world, divorce is accepted only when both parties agree to it. But here Baba still considers her as Jagdamba.

(PBKs) are asked to write Mama’s name because she is Jagdamba. She is the mother of demons as well as the deities. She supports the deities as well as the demons. And Jagdamba becomes Mahakali and destroys the entire world. Destroying the demons, destroying the old world is also beneficial, isn’t it?
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Since many years shivsena Bhai has been repeatedly stating on this forum that PBKs are accepting whatever ShivBaba says (through Baba Dixit) without questioning. This only goes on to prove that he is egotistic of his power of churning and questioning Advanced Knowledge.

The fact is that questions much more difficult than what shivsena Bhai has been asking on this forum have been posed to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) which is recorded in the form of Discussion VCD*. Extracts of many such Disc.CDs have been posted on this forum. Despite being aware of such difficult questions asked by other PBKs and despite being aware that most of the questions asked by him on this forum and the previous forums have been put to Baba Dixit either through email or personally and despite the fact that most of such Q&A have also been posted on this forum, he continues to stick to his stand which only proves his ego.

I wanted to start this topic long ago, but lack of time prevented me from doing so. I thought shivsena would realize his ignorance, but he continues to show his ego. Therefore, I am constrained to start this topic, where I will try to record all those difficult questions which have been put to Baba Dixit. Since I don't have enough time, I request other willing PBKs to find such difficult questions from the record available on this forum and post them in this thread to prove shivsena Bhai's ego.
Dear Arjun,
I had not expected that a person like you will go to such an extent. It was O.K. if you had responded similarly when I wrote posts with names and charges against PBK's and Virendra Dev Dixit. But then your and many other PBK's and few other peoples responses were very different.
I hope Shivsena will never object to such posts of yours as you did to my posts.

And just to make you remember, I had posted a post in commonroom, "Explanation Required". viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1819&start=0

And when I was disappointed because of not getting any replies and wrote so then to that your response was,
"Dear Brother,
Om Shanti. How can one respond to your first post until you give your own interpretation of those Murli points? Only when you tell us who is Ram and Ravan according to you that others would be able to give their views, that too if they feel like expressing their views.

Anyway, I am once again writing all those Murli Points for you or any other PBK or ShivBaba through Virendra Dev Dixit (according to PBK's belief) to explain. Hope we will get answers from the so called Supreme Teacher who has come to explain and interpret the Murlis of ShivBaba through Brahma.

I am writing English translation (to the best of my knowledge) of few important and confusing (to me) Murli points and Avyakt Vanis which anyone of you may try to explain or get the explanation from others and provide explantion in this thread.

Murli dt. 8.1.95 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 243): Father is definitely highest authority and then that Prajapita Brahma also stands highest authority. This Dada is biggest (or greatest or highest) authority. Shiv and Prajapita Brahma. Souls are children of ShivBaba and then in corporeal we Brothers and Sisters all are children of Prajapita Brahma. This is great great grandfather of all.

Murli dt. 19.12.01 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 211): (People) Sing that You (i.e., God) (are) Mother-Father we Your children ... so ( God) Himself entering this one gives knowledge to you. (These) Talks ( or points) need so much understanding. Prajapita Brahma is also called as Father. Then where is Mother? Father sits and tells you that this is Prajapita as well as Mother. I am Father of all souls. Myself is solely called as GodFather.

Murli dt. 13.6.01 (Muli Khand pg. 397): Otherwise how much biography of ShivBaba needs to be written. Now you children tell - We know the biography of GodFather Supreme Soul ( Parampita Paramatma). Father sits and tells - What I do in Bhaktimarg. (i.e., GodFather Supreme Soul) Do insurance in Bhaktimarg also. People do charity and good deeds for the sake of God, is not it?

Murli dt. 18.3.99 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 190): I take all along with Me. Then send you. Then My part is complete. No part for half of the Kalpa. Then again in Bhaktimarg part begins. This Drama is also readymade (Yah bhi drama bana hua hai).

Murli dt. 11-6-72, page 1: All know life story of Supreme Soul, that too not of one life, there is biography of ShivBaba of how many lives, you know. (Sabhi jaanate hain paramatma ki jeevan kahani, so bhi ek janm ki nahi, ShivBaba ke kitne kitne janmoon ki biography hai, tumko maloom hai.)

Murli dt. 12.10.02 (Murli Khand pg. 316): Here all three are combined. This is not written in any scriptures ( Shastras) that, only That is The lap of Father, Teacher and Preceptor (Guru). Father has asked "Does ShivBaba has Father?" Says yes. O.K., ShivBaba has Teacher? Has Preceptor (Guru)? No. Only gets Mother - Father. This is secret calculation ( or rule or method).

Murli dt. 27.7.73, page 3: Father takes support of the body of Brahma only. He has to come in Bharat alone.

Murli dt. 3.9.74 page 1: From Paramdham Baba comes in Bharat alone. Just who is to be called as Bharat?

Murli dt. of this point is not written, but I have taken down these Murli points from the registers given in Kampil: Bharat has been completely maligned. ... So many queens were there. Took them away. Stole butter. There were so many children. Actually this is all story (or biography) of Prajapita Brahma. He (i.e., Prajapita Brahma) is replaced by Krishna.

Murli dt. 29.6.71: Soul of Shree Krishna is blamed in Kaliyug. And they have applied it in Satyug. (In Hindi: Shree Krishna ki Atma par Kaliyug main kalank lagate hain. Aur unhoone Satyug main lagaya hai.)

Avyakt Vani 30.6.74: Brahma's part is recorded ( Noondha) in the duty of etablishnment (sthapana) till the end. Untill the duty of establishment is not complete. Till then part of the soul, who is the medium, is not going to end. Untill then he cannot enact another part. The part of Jagatpita ( World Father) of completing the creation of the new world is recorded in the drama. The praise of creation of all races of humanity is for Brahma only - Great Great GandFather. For this (he) is praised. Only stage, place and condition (or speed) has changed. But part of Brahma is still the same.

Murli dt. 26.2.89 page 2&3: Brahma is also called as Adam. Great Great GrandFather. Shiv is solely called Father. Sijara ( I do not know it's meaning in English might be garland) of humans begins with Brahma. That's why He is called Great Great GrandFather.

Murli dt. 13.5.73 page 1: Baba's Karmateet (beyond bindings of action) stage happens then you children's stage will also happen ... But this karmateet stage will come in the end.

Murli dt. 29.1.78 page 2: If children attain karmateet stage then knowledge will end. War will begin. I too will go completing my duty of making viceless. Establishing Deity Religion, this is My part.

Murli dt. 12.1.74 : Themselves will say this is war of Mahabharat. Surely, God will also be there. But, who is (He)? This the miserable people do not know. Definitely are children of Dhrutrashtra, blind.

Murli dt. 18.1.72 page 2: Fight of Maya will end thereafter. When Mahabharat fight begins. When parts will unfold.

Murli dt. 21.3.73 page 1: Bhagwat with Gita, and Gita is then connected with Mahabharat fight.

Murli dt. 25.6.85 page 2: Knowledge is better than dhyan (trance). Remembrance is better than knowledge.

Murli dt. 28.7.76 page 3: If complete knowledge is not understood in intellect then not able to do Yoga.

Murli dt. 9.5.71 page 2: O.K. Supreme Soul whom you remember, what is that thing? You say Is of the nature of Boundless Light. But Is not like that, remembering Boundless Light becomes wrong. Rememberance needs to be accurate, is not it? Only by rumour work (Yoga) is useless. Need to know accurately.

WHO IS Ravan?

Murli dt. 22.3.99 (Murli Khand pg.109): You are standing at Sangamyug (Confluence Age) and for people it is Kaliyug. Is how much terrible darkness. (People)Keep on falling. Someone must also be the medium (or cause). He is Ravan.

WHO IS Ram?

Murli dt. 6.2.76: Prajapita Brahma who is called Ram. He is called Great Great GrandFather. Becomes Prajapita in Human world.
( In Hindi: Prajapita Brahma jisko Ram kaha jata hai. Unko Great Great GrandFather kaha jata hai. Manushya srushti main Prajapita hua.)

Murli dt. 2.3.78 page 2: Now you souls follow according to the Shrimat of Ram ShivBaba.

Murli dt. 4.9.73 page 3: Everyone's Sadgatidata (Bestower of True Divine state) is Ram alone. (People) Sing Patit-Pavan (Purifier) Ram then why do you make others Guru (Preceptor). Father liberates from these (i.e. gurus). Separates from the chains of gurus.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote: The fact is that questions much more difficult than what shivsena Bhai has been asking on this forum have been posed to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) which is recorded in the form of Discussion VCD*. Extracts of many such Disc.CDs have been posted on this forum. Despite being aware of such difficult questions asked by other PBKs and despite being aware that most of the questions asked by him on this forum and the previous forums have been put to Baba Dixit either through email or personally and despite the fact that most of such Q&A have also been posted on this forum, he continues to stick to his stand which only proves his ego.
I accept that many difficult questions have been asked and are there in VCDs. But many times answering to such questions are avoided by Virendra Dev Dixit. As Virendra Dev Dixit avoids answers basic important questions, not only Shivsena but many others incliding me feel that PBK's never give importance to churning on our own and raising questions. What is the use of questioning if even the Supreme Teacher (according to PBK's belief) avoids answering to them. And therefore it is not the ego of Shivsena, but in a way frustration being expressed in this forum. Because when a student does not gets answer from his teacher, who is also supposed to be The Supreme Teacher, then such behaviour is not unexpected. There are many PBK's like Shivsena, but if they too express their feelings then they too will be considered as ex-ones and egoistic too :oops: :sad: .

For example, I had written letters to many PBK centres with many Murli points and had expected answer from them. But I did not get.
It is recorded in a VCD of Pune where my letter was taken by Virendra Dev Dixit and he started reading it. And Virendra Dev Dixit abruptly stopped explaining the Murli point. And he changed the topic. I do not know the reason for doing so. If Arjun is ready to get answer to that Murli point even now, then I will write that Murli point here. :neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If Arjun is ready to get answer to that Murli point even now, then I will write that Murli point here.
Please post the Murli point and the relevant question here and I will convey it to Baba.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: Please post the Murli point and the relevant question here and I will convey it to Baba.
Dear Arjun,
Thank you for the above reply.
The particular Murli point left unexplained by Virendra Dev Dixit which is recorded in the VCD of Pune class is also written in the above list of Murlis points written in one of my previous replies above. I am writing it once again for you.

Murli dt. 8.1.95 (Murli Khand 1 pg. 243): Father is definitely highest authority and then that Prajapita Brahma also stands highest authority. This Dada is biggest (or greatest or highest) authority. Shiv and Prajapita Brahma. Souls are children of ShivBaba and then in corporeal we Brothers and Sisters all are children of Prajapita Brahma. This is great great grandfather of all.

It would be nice if you also get the explanation to all the important Murli points written in the previous reply. :neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:The particular Murli point left unexplained by Veerendra Dev Dixit which is recorded in the VCD* of Pune class is also written in the above list of Murlis points written in one of my previous replies above. I am writing it once again for you.
Dear brother,
You have posted the Murli point, but you have not posted your specific question related to the Murli point. Please specify what you want Baba to explain about the Murli point.
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:Dear Brother, You have posted the Murli point, but you have not posted your specific question related to the Murli point. Please specify what you want Baba to explain about the Murli point.
Dear Arjun,
Virendra Dev Dixit has never asked untill now what is that you want out of a Murli point? I just want to know what does that point mean. I do not want what I think is correct. I want what is actually correct. So, how can I say what I want from it? I am not asking for any particular sentence of that point. Because all the sentences I have quoted are interlinked and continuous. I just want to know what ShivBaba is saying in those lines.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Veerendra Dev Dixit has never asked untill now what is that you want out of a Murli point? I just want to know what does that point mean. I do not want what I think is correct. I want what is actually correct. So, how can I say what I want from it? I am not asking for any particular sentence of that point. Because all the sentences I have quoted are interlinked and continuous. I just want to know what ShivBaba is saying in those lines.
Dear brother,
Om Shanti. Without a question, I think it is difficult for me to pass on the Murli point to Baba. You have to present your question related to the Murli point. If I pass on the Murli point to Baba without the question he will ask me as to what clarification you want in relation to the Murli point. It will be an unnecessary wastage of time sending Murli point without a question.
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Arjun,
arjun wrote:Dear Brother, Om Shanti. Without a question, I think it is difficult for me to pass on the Murli point to Baba. You have to present your question related to the Murli point. If I pass on the Murli point to Baba without the question he will ask me as to what clarification you want in relation to the Murli point. It will be an unnecessary wastage of time sending Murli point without a question.
Does anyone ask Virendra Dev Dixit any questions before he used to do Murli classes daily in the morning, and i think is also doing now?
It is up to you to send or not to send. When Virendra Dev Dixit has avoided answering this Murli point and stopped answering the Murli point abruptly, it means the interpretation he was giving was wrong. It is recorded in the VCD. If you need clarification and prove that yes Virendra Dev Dixit is actually the Supreme Teacher, then you can provide the clarification given by him. Anyway it is your sweet will to do as you like. Your behaviour shows the egoistic nature of Virendra Dev Dixit and yours too as you too had written that you will answer only if you wish to in the post: Explanation required.
So called PBK's are in no better position than BK's. But BK's atleast have someone authentic and who was regarded by Shiv in the yagnya and whose responsibility has been taken by Shiv.
You too are doing all that which you used to condemn BK's for just few years ago. History is just repeating.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Your behaviour shows the egoistic nature of Veerendra Dev Dixit and yours too as you too had written that you will answer only if you wish to in the post: Explanation required.
It is your sweet opinion. I have taken a conscious decision and I am responsible for it. It is up to you to ask a question related to the Murli point. I have not said that I will not pass your question to him. But you should first ask a question.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: It is your sweet opinion. I have taken a conscious decision and I am responsible for it. It is up to you to ask a question related to the Murli point. I have not said that I will not pass your question to him. But you should first ask a question.
I need not request you or anyone else to clarify something when you or someone else is not interested in clarifying and wants me to beg for clarifications.
I am beggar and Shiv is the donor. I need not beg before you or Virendra Dev Dixit. Anyone whom Shiv thinks is eligible will become a medium to do service. Time a and Tide waits for none. If you or AIVV members are not interested in doing Godly service then it is their lookout.
I have already questioned the so called PBKs by writing my views in the letters I posted to more than 12 PBK centres with Murli points. They did not respond with any clarification. One PBK wrote a letter. But not to clarify any Murli point, but to warn me. And even went to the extent of saying me that it was me who had come to Kampil and Virendra Dev Dixit brushing my nose (naak ragadate). Well I would have not gone if Virendra Dev Dixit had not sent his so called Godly messengers like you to all the places of BK centres to spread the interpretations of Virendra Dev Dixit to the Sakar Murlis of ShivBaba through Brahma. If the so called Godly messengers like you have stopped doing Godly service then it is your wish. So now onwards you are to provide Godly service on demand. I agree corporates change their service conditions. Might be that the Godly servants like you too have changed from pursuing Godly service to Godly service on request. :?: :sad:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If you or AIVV members are not interested in doing Godly service then it is their lookout.
I am here to serve you and others, but if you do not present your question, how can I communicate the same to Baba? And if you are not happy with my service, you always have the option of writing to him (by sending an email to [email protected]) directly asking Him to clarify the Murli point that you have quoted.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: I am here to serve you and others, but if you do not present your question, how can I communicate the same to Baba? And if you are not happy with my service, you always have the option of writing to him (by sending an email to [email protected]) directly asking Him to clarify the Murli point that you have quoted.
Dear Arjun,
if you are persisting so much then please explain who is this Prajapita mentioned in the following Murli point? And also who is this Dada considered as biggest authority?
Also WHO IS Ravan as mentioned in the following Murli point.
Murli dt. 22.3.99 (Murli Khand pg.109): You are standing at Sangamyug (Confluence Age) and for people it is Kaliyug. Is how much terrible darkness. (People)Keep on falling. Someone must also be the medium (or cause). He is Ravan.
Hope you will answer or get answers to my above queries.
And thanks in advance for your Godly service. :neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.