shivsena's theory is basically flawed

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: shivsena's theory is basically flawed

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Also the 3 soul theory in Baba dixit is also part of the whole bunch of lies propagated by advance knowledge to take them further away from truth....no Murli ever mentions about 3 souls in one body....and it is never mentioned in any Murli that child Krishna after taking 84 births enters Father Ram....it is other way round....when Krishna(Baba Dixit) completes his present 84th birth, then Ramshivbaba(no. 1 shivshakti) will take control of the present body of Baba Dixit to transform the present vaishyalaya(pbk world) into shivalaya....so at present neither the soul of DL is present in Baba Dixit and nor is he interfering in advance knowledge and nor is ShivBaba giving any explanation of Murlis....the whole advance knowledge is Krishna's invention and it is Krishna (baccha) who is projecting himself as Bap to take the PBKs further away from their real ruhani Maa-baap ie no. 1 shivshakti.
Om Shanti.
The above post of shivsena Bhai in the thread 'questions for PBKs' has perhaps gone unnoticed by most of the members. Just like his previous predictions which have failed, shivsena Bhai has made another important prediction which I wanted to bring on record so that he does not forget it like his previous predictions.

So, far he has been speaking about Mama being the no.1 soul, but whenever pbkindiana or others confronted him about how she is going to be revealed shivsena did not give any satisfactory reply. But in the above post shivsena Bhai has for the first time made it clear that the soul of Mama (Om Radhey) would be revealed through the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. So, although he keeps on criticizing Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the advanced knowledge and the PBKs, but he has still not lost his love for Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's body.

In his previous predictions he used to speak vigorously about the soul of Krishna through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit getting revealed as RamShivbaba by 2010 (if I am not wrong), but when 2010 passed without that happening he started the new theory of Mama Om Radhey being the no.1 soul. But still he has not renounced the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and continues to believe that revelation will take place through him.

Even when he was speaking vigorously about the revelation of the soul of Krishna through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in 2010, I had commented that he wants to have both heads and tails. If revelation takes place in 2010 he would say that his prediction was right and even if revelation took place in 2018 as expected by PBKs, he would say that look, the soul of Krishna got revealed through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit (or RamShivbaba) as he had predicted.

Now he is speaking about Mama (Om Radhey) but he does not want to leave Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and continues to believe that revelation would take place through his body, whichever the soul inside it. If he has so much love for Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's body, why does he defame him day and night? Would anyone believe a male to be just God Mother?

I know he will counter the above statements with his own arguements (just for the sake of arguement), but he cannot deny that his theories cannot be complete without the body of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, howevermuch he may oppose or defame him and his knowledge.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:The above post of shivsena Bhai in the thread 'questions for PBKs' has perhaps gone unnoticed by most of the members. Just like his previous predictions which have failed, shivsena Bhai has made another important prediction which I wanted to bring on record so that he does not forget it like his previous predictions.
Thanks arjun Bhai for transferring this post to the valid topic.....i will try to clear my stand to the best of my ability.
So, far he has been speaking about Mama being the no.1 soul, but whenever pbkindiana or others confronted him about how she is going to be revealed shivsena did not give any satisfactory reply. But in the above post shivsena Bhai has for the first time made it clear that the soul of Mama (Om Radhey) would be revealed through the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. So, although he keeps on criticizing Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and the advanced knowledge and the PBKs, but he has still not lost his love for Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit's body.
Yes---very true.
Mama is going to be revealed through the body of VD but only for 108,....when the time for revelation comes, then 16000 will see vd as Krishna (son) and hence will be labelled as chandravanshis.....16000 PBKs(bharatwasis) will never be able to see ShivBaba(shivshakti) in VD(as devtas do not have the third eye of knowledge) and will see Krishna(son) as God of Gita (so Krishna is remembered as God of Gita in Bhakti).....that is why it is said in Murlis that devtas(16000) are born from devta(Krishna)....108 will see shivshakti (ShivBaba--ishwar) with their third eye of knowledge and they will be called as true brahmins(surya-vanshis), as it is said in Murlis that brahmins are ishwariya santan while devtas are not ishwariya santan.....through the same body, surya-vanshi rajdhani and chandra-vanshi rajdhani will be established, as per the vision each soul sees whom(Krishna or shivshakti)... so i have not lost love for Baba Dixit (Krishna's soul) (my elder brother) ....i hope i have made this point very clear to arjun Bhai and indie and no more controversies should arise on this matter.....if they have any further queries then i will try to answer them again.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Adding a thought to the above post.

PBKs like to see ShivBaba is physical form...so they will see Krishna(Baba Dixit) as the physical form of ShivBaba.....while 108 (would be brahmins so farishtas) like to see God ShivBaba in the form of light and might and so they will see no. 1 Shivshakti(avaykt farishta) as body of light and might as Fairy Godmother(with powerhouse shiv behind her).

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:PBKs like to see ShivBaba is physical form...so they will see Krishna(Baba Dixit) as the physical form of ShivBaba.....while 108 (would be Brahmins so farishtas) like to see God ShivBaba in the form of light and might and so they will see no. 1 Shivshakti(avaykt farishta) as body of light and might as Fairy Godmother(with powerhouse Shiv behind her).
PBKs are at least seeing Shiv through the body of Ram, but you are all the time thinking only about two human souls - one is Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the other is in subtle body i.e. Om Radhey Mama.
that is why it is said in Murlis that devtas(16000) are born from devta
You forget that those who follow subtle bodies souls (like Mama Om Radhey) will have to leave their bodies, too. And they can never achieve the goal of being transformed from man to Narayan or woman to Lakshmi.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Just for the sake of record:
arjun wrote: But where is the Murli proof that Om Radhey Mama is the no.1 soul of the world? The only proof that you are giving is pictures from the Bhaktimarg which have been prepared in the end of Kaliyuga.
shivsena wrote: There are no direct proofs for anything in Murlis...if there were, then there would be no need to say numberwise...all things said in Murlis are corroborative evidences and each one is free to have his own interpretations which is going to decide who is going to come in 9 lac, 16000, 108.....this has been repeated by me several times and yet PBKs keep asking for direct proofs....they have no direct proofs for any of their own assumptions and they keep on asking for others for proofs...this is what PBKs should be asking to themselves.

I have never said i am saying the truth...if you do not want to accept that no. 1 soul is Mama then i am not forcing you to believe...but i feel comfortable to believe that my spiritual parents are no. 1 shivshakti(Mama+shiv) and i do not have the same parenteral feelings for either for bindi shiv alone or bindi shiv in DL or bindi shiv in VD.....it is that simple.
shivsena wrote:There are no direct proofs for anything in Murlis
Then why do you keep asking the PBKs for Murli proofs all the time and keep defaming them? Is this not a double standard?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: PBKs are at least seeing Shiv through the body of Ram, but you are all the time thinking only about two human souls - one is Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and the other is in subtle body i.e. Om Radhey Mama.
Let the BKs see point of light in Paramdham(for which there is no proof) and let some BKs see shiv in the body of DL(for which again there is no proof)...and let PBKs see shiv in the body of Baba Dixit (Ram according to them)...but for me, i can see only two souls, one is rachna(Krishna-Baba Dixit) and other is rachieta (combined shivshakti Mama)...and it is said in Murlis "rachieta(shivshakti) aur rachna(Krishna) ko janene wale hi asthik hain, baki sab nastik hain".
You forget that those who follow subtle bodies souls (like Mama Om Radhey) will have to leave their bodies, too. And they can never achieve the goal of being transformed from man to Narayan or woman to Lakshmi.
My aim is to become Farishta (as per Vanis) which are being narrated by Mama avaykt farishta since farishta stage can be achieved only by those who remembers no 1 farishta....those who are body conscious, their aim is to become Narayan or Lakshmi.(which is mentioned only in Murlis and hardly in Vanis)....moreover i believe that farishta stage is superior to devta stage (as per Vanis)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

but for me, i can see only two souls, one is rachna(Krishna-Baba Dixit) and other is rachieta (combined shivshakti Mama)
When we say that BapDada means Bap (Shiv+Ram) and Dada (Lekhraj) you say its wrong. But when you say Rachayita means (Shiv+Mama) you want us to believe blindly. When you say that you see only two souls, how can you include Shiv in Rachna (creation) and Rachayita (creator)? Is this not double standard?
My aim is to become Farishta (as per Vanis) which are being narrated by Mama avaykt farishta since farishta stage can be achieved only by those who remembers no 1 farishta....those who are body conscious, their aim is to become Narayan or Lakshmi.(which is mentioned only in Murlis and hardly in Vanis)....moreover i believe that farishta stage is superior to devta stage (as per Vanis)
You are free to have any goal that you like. But please don't lie that Avyakt Vanis preach us to become only angels (farishta). Avyakt Vanis preach us to change from human beings to angels and then to deities.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: You are free to have any goal that you like. But please don't lie that Avyakt Vanis preach us to become only angels (farishta). Avyakt Vanis preach us to change from human beings to angels and then to deities.
I do not lie...i always speak from Murlis and Vanis.....I will quote many points with date where it is clearly said in Vanis that your aim is to become ''Bap-samaan avaykt farishta''....many BKs-PBKs are not aware that there are two pathways to become devtas....one is brahmin-so-farishta (for 108 souls)...and other is ''manushya se devta karat naa laagi vaar'' ( for 16000).
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:many BKs-PBKs are not aware that there are two pathways to become devtas
But the ultimate aim is to become deities, is not it?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: But the ultimate aim is to become deities, is not it?
Deities are not called khudayee-kidmatgaar....devtas never give the message of God ShivBaba...this is the task of 108 souls only, who as farishtas will give the message of god ShivBaba through'out the world...devtas will go to heaven to experience sukh and shanti.....that is why devtas are known as royal fools in Murlis(they will lay more emphasis on dharna but will not know their spiritual parents combined shivshakti)....their stage is never beyond 16* but farishtas are always 16 + .
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

is why devtas are known as royal fools in Murlis
Golden Aged deities like Brahma and Saraswati who leave their bodies to take rebirth can be termed fools as per Murlis. But not the Confluence-Aged deities who become deities in their lifetime.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

This is a fascinating exchange of beliefs between you two brothers, and i am not at all sure who is ultimately correct at this point... maybe you both hold pieces of the truth... time will tell of course! :D

Any chance of a translation for "rachieta(shivshakti) aur rachna(Krishna) ko janene wale hi asthik hain, baki sab nastik hain"

Many thanks

Roy

P.S. I do have to say Shivsena Bhai, that i believe i have witnessed your double standards when it comes to proofs in Knowledge.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
Golden Aged deities like Brahma and Saraswati who leave their bodies to take rebirth can be termed fools as per Murlis. But not the Confluence-Aged deities who become deities in their lifetime.
Again arjun Bhai, you need to brush up your study of Murlis which say: that ''Satyug mein hote hai devta''...''Kaliyug mein hote hain manushya''...''aur Sangamyug mein hote hain brahmins.''....and confluence aged deities(Sangamyugi devta) is terminology used only in AK, never in Murlis....God ShivBaba only meets Sangamyugi brahmins...HE never meets devtas.("Devta jeevan mein Bap ki prapti nahin hoti hai")
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: Any chance of a translation for "rachieta(shivshakti) aur rachna(Krishna) ko janene wale hi asthik hain, baki sab nastik hain"
Translation: "Those who know the creator and his creation are theist, while the rest are atheist."
P.S. I do have to say Shivsena Bhai, that i believe i have witnessed your double standards when it comes to proofs in Knowledge.
Can you please elucidate which point made you think so.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Your points may only be aimed at Arjun Bhai, but if i am to learn anything here, i would appreciate you follow Arjun Bhai's lead in this, and provide English translations for your important Murli quotes.

Thank you!

Roy