shivsena's theory is basically flawed

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: shivsena's theory is basically flawed

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:1)When you find flaws in others you expect others to praise it as quest for truth. And when others find faults in your theory, you say we are wasting time. Is this not a double standard?

2)And when you accept that your theory is incomplete, why do you keep criticizing the advanced knowledge day and night?

3)Everyone knows that half knowledge is always dangerous. And you want all the PBKs to leave Advanced Knowledge on the basis of your incomplete knowledge. Is it wise to do so?
1)I feel it is partly right. But it need not be double standard. A doctor can find fault in a patient. ShivBaba can find fault in us. But we should not find in ShivBaba. In otherwords, a person who does less fault gets right to comment on the other who does more faults. So here it depends on- who is better.

So, dear Srjun Soul,

Can you please prove how PBKs are better or best in the world?

2)Are PBKs feeling tired?

3)Is (so called) Advance knowledge full knowldege? Do you have complete knowledge?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

mbbhat wrote:Can you please prove how PBKs are better or best in the world?

2)Are PBKs feeling tired?

3)Is (so called) Advanced Knowledge full knowldege? Do you have complete knowledge?mbbhat
BK supporter
Since we don't claim that PBKs are better or best in the world, there is no question of proving it. Of course we are making efforts to become righteous by following ShivBaba's Shrimat.

I cannot speak for others, but I am not tired. But yes, the constant negative propaganda (especially the repetition of the same statement) by shivsena sometimes makes me feel if there is any use exchanging views with such a person.

Advance knowledge is not yet complete as ShivBaba is still giving knowledge and it is also subject to further refining and changing. This is written even in the Sakar Murlis that the knowledge will undergo refining and changing till the end.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:And PBKs assume that ''Ram is prajapita" even though it has never been mentioned in Murlis. Both philosophies based on assumption.
In the Murlis it is said that Ram is the Father and Prajapita means Father of the praja (subjects). So, it can easily be inferred that Ram is Prajapita.

But is there any proof in the Sakar Murlis for your statement that Dada Lekhraj is Maya? Is this not your assumption or imagination? This is another proof of your double standard.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

When The Knowledge itself was not understood by mother Brahma and when children asked him for advice then being mother(soft part), he said to the children that you may get married, but try to remain pure(gandharvi shaadi), so where is the question of any ghost instigating him.
This is again a proof of your double standard. When a violation of Shrimat is committed by the soul of Krishna through the body of Dada Lekhraj, he is 'mother Brahma' for you and when the same soul interferes in the advance knowledge he is 'mayavi Krishna' for you.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:the same thing is happening in the PBK world, where whatever Baba Dixit says is to be accepted without questioning.
This is another example of your ego. You feel that you are the only person in the world who can ask logical questions to PBKs. All other PBKs who are putting difficult and confusing questions to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) are fools, are they not? There are hundreds of examples where many PBKs have asked counter-questions to Baba. There are many who try to test Baba whether he will be able to answer or not. And all such questions are on record on this forum. Most of the questions asked on this forum have also been put to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) either through email or personally (recorded in Disc.CD 654, 658 and 659) and thes Q&A have been posted on this forum for everybody's benefit. But you still want to turn a blind eye to all such questions and pride yourself as the only person in the world who can ask logical questions. If it is not ego then what else?
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:... as the whole fabric of Advanced Knowledge is woven around a wrong belief that "Ram is prajapita", which has never been mentioned in any of the Murlis.
Dear Souls,

I remember that I have read a Murli point- Prajapita ko Ram kaha jata hai= Prajapita is called as Ram.

This was a great surprise to me.

But when I got a Murli point that says- ShivBaba is also Prajapita [Mentioned in the first post in the thread PRAJAPITA CAN BE TWO SOULS BUT BRAHMA IS ONE in Common Room started by me], I got a satisfaction.

But usually ShivBaba says- ShivBaba cannot be called as Prajapita. Similarly I feel Prajapita cannot be called as Ram.

But PBKs stick to those Murli points which suits to their needs.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:But is there any proof in the Sakar Murlis for your statement that Dada Lekhraj is Maya? Is this not your assumption or imagination? This is another proof of your double standard.
I agree with Arjun Soul.

I also was very much surprised how Shivsena brother who says- he wishes to be PRACTICAL believes that Dada LekRaj's soul is in Mr. Dixit and is doing all these things.

Anyhow, it is drama, drama and drama. Let us wait, watch and enjoy.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Just for record:
shivsena wrote:I have only one thing to say every time
So, how do you differentiate yourself from Andrey Bhai? ;-)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The fact is that BKs get irritated by repeated questioning of PBKs and PBKs get irritated by repeated questioning of Advanced Knowledge. The PBKs cannot digest the same dose of medicine which they give to the BKs. This is the bitter truth.
This is again a big lie that you constantly propagate through this forum and shows how irritated you yourself are.

I have stated many times that it has been many many months since we have exchanged views with BKs on this forum, especially in the BK Section. Except for mbbhat no other BK writes on this forum. He too writes occasionally and we write only when he himself asks any questions related to PBK knowledge. We never initiated or addressed any questions to him with the purpose of irritating him. You can ask him if you want.

When BKs don't write on this forum and when we never question them how can you say that BKs get irritated by repeated questioning of PBKs? This is a big lie that you cannot prove either to yourself or to the world. And being the Admin. of this forum it is against the professional ethics to speak such lies.

Despite knowing that PBKs are not interested in your false theories, you constantly hammer them with posts defaming them day and night and keep repeating your defamatory posts to irritate them. But please remember that one day you will feel irritated of yourself, but PBKs will not feel tired because we know that every soul has his part. You love to play this role of defaming PBKs and you can continue with it as long as you wish.

With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

I am not talking about what PBKs are doing to BKs on this forum ; i am talking about what PBKs have been doing to BKs for last 20 years by practically going to each and every BK personally and haunting the BK centers with their Advanced Knowledge; do PBKs forget that so easily. BKs have now got tired of answering PBK queries on such forums as they have had enough of bombardment for last 15-20 years, but the barrage of queries to PBKs by ex-PBKs has just been a couple of years and you have got tired so soon; PBKs seem to forget the basic rule of the game "Do unto others, what you expect others to do unto you". If you have the truth then you should not be pertubed at all with even a thousand queries, but you seem to be pertubed with every query i put to the PBKs.

I am doing what i feel right as per Murlis and Vanis; if you feel that it is not right, then you can easily ignore my posts. It is not necessary to answer each and every post.

shivsena
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote: i am talking about what PBKs have been doing to BKs for last 20 years by practically going to each and every BK personally and haunting the BK centers with their Advanced Knowledge; do PBKs forget that so easily.
You remember I said that you repeatedly defame PBKs for cheap publicity and the reason is that you don't hesitate in speaking lies to do that. In the above statement you once again lied to the world.

I have written many times on BKInfo forum and I will tell once again for the information of all those reading this post that PBKs don't organize public programmes for publicity. They are advised to contact interested souls individually and explain to them the introduction to the advance knowledge lovingly. And they are advised to contact any particular soul at the most three times and not more than that. If the concerned soul does not show any interest it is better to leave them. But here, despite answering hundreds (and perhaps thousands) of questions asked by shivsena Bhai, he still doesn't hesitate to speak lies and says that we get irritated. He has admitted himself that he is repeating his querries and will not hesitate to repeat his queries thousand times. Can any sane person ask the same querry to the same set of people a thousand times and expect them to give answers again and again? If it does not mean gaining cheap publicity then what else?
BKs have now got tired of answering PBK queries on such forums as they have had enough of bombardment for last 15-20 years,
This is again a big lie. BKs have never answered to all our queries on the forums. And we never forced them to answer just like shivsena Bhai keeps repeating his questions. The fact is that the participation of the BKs on forums like this has been minimum, either on xbkchat, bkinfo or bk-pbk.info. And before these three fora emerged there was the Aussie forum of BKs. When we asked them questions, they simply banned the PBKs. So, the question of BKs getting tired of PBKs questions does not arise at all.

Moreover, we never defamed the BKs or their administrators whenever we interacted with them on these forums. Show me a single post addressed by me to the BKs where I have defamed them using abusive language that you use. We never told them that the entire BK knowledge is false. In fact whenever ex-BKs tried to defame BKs, we tried to defend them wherever the ex-BKs were wrong. So, whatever charges that you have levelled against the PBKs are completely wrong.
I am doing what i feel right as per Murlis and Vanis; if you feel that it is not right, then you can easily ignore my posts. It is not necessary to answer each and every post.
OK, if you feel that telling lies, defaming others, abusing others, banning other members, irritating others by repeatedly asking the same questions and repeating the defamatory posts, using each and every Murli quote to defame PBKs is right according to the Murlis and Vanis, then I will stop responding to your posts henceforth. You can continue you defame PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit without my interference. I will try to use my time for some positive actions elsewhere instead of wasting my time answering to your questions. But I will continue to reply to the questions of other members. I wish you good luck.

With regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote:Since we don't claim that PBKs are better or best in the world, there is no question of proving it. Of course we are making efforts to become righteous by following ShivBaba's Shrimat.
Dear Soul,

PBKs say they are pandavas and others are kouravas and yaadavas.

PBKs say they belong (or will belong) to rudramala souls.

PBKs say number one soul is that of Mr. Dixit., etc, etc

Are not these claims?
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:PBKs say they are pandavas and others are kouravas and yaadavas.

PBKs say they belong (or will belong) to rudramala souls.
Just as BKs are made to believe through the Murlis that they are Pandavas and the people of the outside world are Kauravas and Yadavas, in the same way PBKs are told that they are Pandavas (based on certain reasons), but just like the BKs, the PBKs are not supposed to declare to the world that they are Pandavas and that the others are Kauravas. This is something to be remembered in the intellect. Here we discuss such issues openly because everyone is familiar with this terminology. Otherwise, when I am in my office or with my lokik relatives I cannot tell them that I am a Pandava and you all are Kauravas.
PBKs say number one soul is that of Mr. Dixit., etc, etc

Are not these claims?
Again, this is our belief. Baba Dixit himself never claimed that he is the number one soul. We all just claim that we are world servants. It has been told several times that lokik names are generally not uttered in the advance knowledge. Only the alokik names, like the soul of Ram, soul of Krishna, etc. are used.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: in the same way PBKs are told that they are Pandavas (based on certain reasons), but just like the BKs, the PBKs are not supposed to declare to the world that they are Pandavas and that the others are Kauravas. This is something to be remembered in the intellect.
Arjun
Dear arjun Bhai.

Are all PBKs told that they are pandav??
In advance knowledge it is taught that there are seed souls of 10 religion in Advance Party and out of them 5 are the heads of Ravan and 5 are the Pandavs; so only 50% of all PBKs should be pandav and no pbk can tell with 100% certainity which group he belongs to.

Also the above advance teaching is not corroborated (confirmed) in any of the Sakar Murlis, and the concept of yadav-kaurav-pandav may change in future.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

arjun wrote: 1)Again, this is our belief.

2)Baba Dixit himself never claimed that he is the number one soul. We all just claim that we are world servants.

3)It has been told several times that lokik names are generally not uttered in the Advanced Knowledge. Only the alokik names, like the soul of Ram, soul of Krishna, etc. are used.
--
1)Is it just belief or do you have 100% faith also?

2)Claiming to be world servant is also indirectly claiming that I am world emperor. Is it not? Because one who serves will definitely get fruit.

3)you use words Kampil, Mount Abu, farukaabaad, etc. Are these lowkik or alowkik words?

When PBKs call the broad 5000 yrs drama itself as hadh ki drama(limited), how can you say words Krishna, Ram, etc are alowkik from PBK point of view?