shivsena's theory is basically flawed

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: shivsena's theory is basically flawed

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: When there is no body at all in practical whom will they see as Mama? You will say it is the body of Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit. But for that to happen, you will have to first certify the rosary of 108 who will go and tell Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit that the soul speaking through you is not Shiv but Om Radhey Mama. So, first try to prepare that rosary of 108. Or at least tell us when the second bead is ready (the first bead is of course you).
In Murlis it is said that : "Bap bhi jaani-janan haar hai, toh Maya bhi jaani-janan haar hai" ("the Father knows everything and Maya also knows everything")....so Baba dixit already knows what part(ishwariya roop of Maya) he is playing and who are the 108 souls who are going to defy him and gherao him in future and become Maya jeet....so there is no need for me to tell him anything(he knows everything)....i need to tell my fellow brothers that Baba Dixit is not personified God, but rachna-Krishna-bada Bhai (whom they have wrongly identified as Father)... Vani point says : "tum bacche doondte thei bap ko aur doondha Bhai ko"(you were in search of Father but you found brother(Baba Dixit) instead")...this is what i wish to convey to my brothers.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i need to tell my fellow Brothers that Baba Dixit is not personified God, but rachna-Krishna-bada Bhai (whom they have wrongly identified as Father)....this is what i wish to convey to my Brothers.
And I wish my brothers to know that shivsena Bhai is greater than ShivBaba because he is revealing ShivBaba and the 108 souls. I just want to know their names because just as he has decided who is number one soul, it is he alone who can identify the remaining 107 souls. :cool:
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: And I wish my Brothers to know that shivsena Bhai is greater than ShivBaba because he is revealing ShivBaba and the 108 souls. I just want to know their names because just as he has decided who is number one soul, it is he alone who can identify the remaining 107 souls. :cool:
It is said in Vanis: : "bap bacchon(108) dwara hi pratyaksha hoga" and "double videshi hi Bap ko pratyaksha karenge "(ShivBaba will be revealed through his 108 double videshi children only)
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:ShivBaba will be revealed through his 108 double videshi children only)
Pls tell us when u hv identified them.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Dear Shivsena Bhai
shivsena wrote:Vani point says : "tum bacche doondte thei bap ko aur doondha Bhai ko"(you were in search of Father but you found brother(Baba Dixit) instead")...this is what i wish to convey to my brothers
This can easily be interpreted to mean Brahma Baba, as many children mistook Brahma Baba(brother) to be the narrator of the Gita, and therefore God.

Roy
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:It is said in Vanis: : "bap bacchon(108) dwara hi pratyaksha hoga" and "double videshi hi Bap ko pratyaksha karenge "(ShivBaba will be revealed through his 108 double videshi children only
In other words, not through any children who come below this... that is, the 16000 etc.

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

I, as a husband, am old. Therefore, my mistress should also be old. Saraswati is Brahma's oral progeny. She is not Brahma’s wife. She is Brahma’s daughter. Then why is she called Jagdamba (world mother)? Because she is wife, isn’t it. So in order to take care of mothers she has been given the job. Brahma’s oral progeny Saraswati is Brahma's daughter. Mama is young, Brahma is old. Young Saraswati doesn't suit as the wife of Brahma. She cannot be called a half partner. [Mu 4-11-78]

Brahma only has to become vanni (wife). Baba himself says-He is my vanni. I enter into him and make you my children through him. He is the true elder mother and she happens to be an adopted mother. You can call them as mother and Father. ShivBaba is called only a Father. This is Brahma Baba. Mama is incognito. Brahma is mother, but the body is male. He will not be able to take care. That is why daughter (bachhi) has been adopted. She has been named Mateshwari. She is the head. As per drama there is only one Saraswati. As for the rest there are many names like Durga, Kali, etc. Parents are one only. All of you are the children. It is also famous that Saraswati is the daughter of Brahma. You are Brahmakumar-kumaris, isn’t it? You are given many names. Even among you all these matters will be understood numberwise.” [Mu 11.11.05]

Actually, Brahma-Saraswati are not Mama-Baba. [21-7-77]

Main is ShivBaba, then Brahma-Saraswati, the couple. [Mu 14-1-73]

Brahma- Saraswati make efforts in the same birth and become Lakshmi-Narayan. Father says Tatt-twam (you can also become Lakshmi-Narayan like Brahma-Saraswati). These are very deep matters. [Mu 15-4-69]

This is Sun of Knowledge. This secret Mama is different. This secret is hardly understood or explained by anyone. The name of that Mama is different. Temples are built for her. Is there any temple for this secret old Mother (Brahma)? [Mu. 17-11-77]

Brothers' views are most welcome!

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote:I, as a husband, am old. Therefore, my mistress should also be old. Saraswati is Brahma's oral progeny. She is not Brahma’s wife. She is Brahma’s daughter. Then why is she called Jagdamba (world mother)? Because she is wife, isn’t it. So in order to take care of mothers she has been given the job. Brahma’s oral progeny Saraswati is Brahma's daughter. Mama is young, Brahma is old. Young Saraswati doesn't suit as the wife of Brahma. She cannot be called a half partner. [Mu 4-11-78]

Brahma only has to become vanni (wife). Baba himself says-He is my vanni. I enter into him and make you my children through him. He is the true elder mother and she happens to be an adopted mother. You can call them as mother and Father. ShivBaba is called only a Father. This is Brahma Baba. Mama is incognito. Brahma is mother, but the body is male. He will not be able to take care. That is why daughter (bachhi) has been adopted. She has been named Mateshwari. She is the head. As per drama there is only one Saraswati. As for the rest there are many names like Durga, Kali, etc. Parents are one only. All of you are the children. It is also famous that Saraswati is the daughter of Brahma. You are Brahmakumar-Kumaris, isn’t it? You are given many names. Even among you all these matters will be understood numberwise.” [Mu 11.11.05]

Actually, Brahma-Saraswati are not Mama-Baba. [21-7-77]

Main is ShivBaba, then Brahma-Saraswati, the couple. [Mu 14-1-73]

Brahma- Saraswati make efforts in the same birth and become Lakshmi-Narayan. Father says Tatt-twam (you can also become Lakshmi-Narayan like Brahma-Saraswati). These are very deep matters. [Mu 15-4-69]

This is Sun of Knowledge. This secret Mama is different. This secret is hardly understood or explained by anyone. The name of that Mama is different. Temples are built for her. Is there any temple for this secret old Mother (Brahma)? [Mu. 17-11-77]

Brothers' views are most welcome!

Roy
Where are the so called PBKs? No one to answer still?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:Where are the so called PBKs? No one to answer still?
I am most interested in Shivsena Bhai's views, to be honest! Although, all comments and opinions are welcome

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Where are the so called PBKs? No one to answer still?
Is it necessary for the PBKs to answer each and every post of a person who does not believe in Murlis?
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: Is it necessary for the PBKs to answer each and every post of a person who does not believe in Murlis?
I think the above answer is absurd. Is Arjun getting obsessed by Shivsena Bhai?

The questions are raised by Roy. And I think Roy does believe in Murlis.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:I think the above answer is absurd. Is Arjun getting obsessed by Shivsena Bhai?
The questions are raised by Roy. And I think Roy does believe in Murlis.
Roy Bhai, I am sorry for considering your post as shivsena Bhai's post. Actually the Murli points were typed in blue colour by you just like shivsena Bhai does. So, I was under the wrong impression that the Murli points were quoted by shivsena Bhai. When sachkhand asked for PBKs' comments on the Murli points in a sarcastic way I responded by writing that it is not necessary to respond to each of shivsena Bhai's posts.
OGS,
Arjun
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Roy Bhai, I am sorry for considering your post as shivsena Bhai's post. Actually the Murli points were typed in blue colour by you just like shivsena Bhai does. So, I was under the wrong impression that the Murli points were quoted by shivsena Bhai. When sachkhand asked for PBKs' comments on the Murli points in a sarcastic way I responded by writing that it is not necessary to respond to each of shivsena Bhai's posts
No problem Bhai... i was aware that you weren't talking about me! :D
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:No problem Bhai... i was aware that you weren't talking about me! :D
Thanks.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: When sachkhand asked for PBKs' comments on the Murli points in a sarcastic way I responded by writing that it is not necessary to respond to each of shivsena Bhai's posts.
OGS,
Arjun
I cannot thank you for that remark. I do not think it any way sarcastic.

Deifinition of sarcasm in cambridge online dictionary: the use of remarks which clearly mean the opposite of what they say, and which are made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in a humorous way.

And I really mean when I wrote "the so called PBKs".
Because I think the followers of Virendra Dev Dixit have not understood Prajapita Brahma and are calling someone (i.e., VD) who is happy to be called as Shankar as their Prajapita. Prajapita and Shankar cannot be the same souls.

And it is not objectionable to ask the so called PBKs to explain the Murli points quoted by Roy.

Sanjeev.