shivsena's theory is basically flawed

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: shivsena's theory is basically flawed

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:And I really mean when I wrote "the so called PBKs".
The above Member is free to address PBKs in whatever way he likes.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: The above Member is free to address PBKs in whatever way he likes.
I had not asked your permission. So, no question of what you think of it or whether you like it or not.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. I think yesterday Shivsena Bhai declared in response to one of my posts that he never said PBKs were fools. As I did not have time to search for his post I did not respond in that thread. Now, I happened to see his original post by chance and wish to just present it for record sake (not for discussion) to show how he changes his statements:
shivsena wrote:I have not called any PBK a fool....I said that Baba Dixit(Maya) is making a fool of the PBKs by narrating a false Gita and creating an illusion that he is Gita ka bhagwan.
shivsena wrote:In Bhakti, Jagdamba is known as durga--kali--Lakshmi--and Saraswati and to believe that jagdamba(durga) was abducted by Ravan is one of the most stupidest teaching of AK and i sincerely wish that PBKs wake up soon from this most foolish thinking that kamla devi is jagdamba abducted by Ravan.
I hope shivsena Bhai does not reply to this post.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I think yesterday Shivsena Bhai declared in response to one of my posts that he never said PBKs were fools. As I did not have time to search for his post I did not respond in that thread. Now, I happened to see his original post by chance and wish to just present it for record sake (not for discussion) to show how he changes his statements:
Dear brothers and sisters

I think we need to be careful we don't get too sensitive about what others say. Imo, as long as what is said is not done with malicious or hurtful intent, there is no problem. There is no need for us to spend hours analysing the intentions of others, every time they say something, or appear a little sarcastic now and again. We are all adults here(i think) :D , and so can take a little straight talking from time to time, even if we don't agree with it; and not responding to others comments or posts, is not necessarily an admission of guilt, or having nothing to say... we all have a right to either respond or not, as we see fit. Let's just get back to sharing views on points of Gyan, and letting me enjoy Nivi Bhen's direct comments. :D We sometimes have to remember to "lighten up", and not lose our sense of humour.

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I think yesterday Shivsena Bhai declared in response to one of my posts that he never said PBKs were fools. As I did not have time to search for his post I did not respond in that thread. Now, I happened to see his original post by chance and wish to just present it for record sake (not for discussion) to show how he changes his statements:
I hope shivsena Bhai does not reply to this post.
What a joke, "see his original post by chance". :D :D

Dear Roy,
Where is Om Shanti of Arjun. It comes only when someone asks some explanation to a Murli point or contradictions in AK. But still this one is a true gentleman !!!

Sanjeev.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

Sach_Khand wrote:Dear Roy,
Where is Om Shanti of Arjun. It comes only when someone asks some explanation to a Murli point or contradictions in AK. But still this one is a true gentleman !!!
Dear Sanjeev Bhai

This is my final comment on this matter, as this is getting out of hand now... please let all of this go, and move on to another topic... nothing is being achieved here by these type of posts.

Om Shanti Bhai

Roy
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

roy wrote:we all have a right to either respond or not, as we see fit.
I completely agree with your statement. And I generally try not to respond to most of the posts which are of above nature. But the admin of this forum (shivsena) and sachkhand Bhai does not allow anyone to enjoy the above right. The admin keeps repeating his philosophy in response to almost all the posts and sachkhand Bhai keeps provoking the PBKs by writing 'where are the so-called PBKs?'

I sincerely hope that all members respect the right of others to respond to anybody's post. No response from any member should not invite sarcastic comments.
Thanks.
Roy

Post by Roy »

arjun wrote:I completely agree with your statement. And I generally try not to respond to most of the posts which are of above nature. But the admin of this forum (shivsena) and sachkhand Bhai does not allow anyone to enjoy the above right. The admin keeps repeating his philosophy in response to almost all the posts and sachkhand Bhai keeps provoking the PBKs by writing 'where are the so-called PBKs?'

I sincerely hope that all members respect the right of others to respond to anybody's post. No response from any member should not invite sarcastic comments.
My own response from now on to this kind of thing, will be silence. I feel by getting embroiled in this kind of debate, we actually feed it. If we ignore these provocative comments, they are starved of power. I have no problem with robust debate, or direct comments whoever is making them; as long as they are on-topic, and not aimed at causing hurt to anyone, or making gross assumptions about others characters, over occasional, "off the cuff" remarks. But repetitive jibing, ultra-bold lettering, and seemingly going on about non-issues, is just wearisome and unnecessary imo, and i feel admin should make a stand regarding this, as it is disrupting, what is on the whole, a great forum on which to share real views on Gyan.

Roy
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote:Dear Sanjeev Bhai

This is my final comment on this matter, as this is getting out of hand now... please let all of this go, and move on to another topic... nothing is being achieved here by these type of posts.

Om Shanti Bhai

Roy
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote:... I generally try not to respond to most of the posts which are of above nature. But the admin of this forum (shivsena) and sachkhand Bhai does not allow anyone to enjoy the above right. The admin keeps repeating his philosophy in response to almost all the posts and sachkhand Bhai keeps provoking the PBKs by writing 'where are the so-called PBKs?'

Thanks.
I have my right to question. And the above member can follow his right by not responding. Instead of writing about the topic, this member takes much interest in taking up such issues that does not in any way help the issues raised in the topics.

If the same rule is applied then I think that even Roy had no right to request for explanation of the Murli points from someone here. And as they were asked from anyone here, questioning the SC PBKs is not wrong. why should such member take it as an issue of ego? Is it not the ego which makes them to comment for innumberable times to such issues but are tired to answer to issues related to the issues of the topics and to the Murli points.

I think such behaviour absurd. Why for is this forum, if we cannot ask questions and request for explanations. Yes, sometimes the wordings are sarcastic. Remember that single hand cannot clap.

I have thought of writing a post regarding the issue of this particular section, PBK section. I request everyone to give their views.

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:And the above member can follow his right by not responding.
The above statement once again does not appear to be true because whenever PBKs remain silent, the above member makes sarcastic remarks and tries to provoke them by asking - where are the so-called PBKs? Even if we try to stop a discussion taking an ugly turn by writing 'Om Shanti' as the concluding remark, he passes indecent remarks even on that Om Shanti. Then how can we believe his above statement to be true? Anyway, we don't have any other choice but to be silent. Therefore, Om Shanti once again. I hope the above member keeps up his above promise both in words and action.

OGS,
Arjun
Sach_Khand

Post by Sach_Khand »

arjun wrote: The above statement once again does not appear to be true because whenever PBKs remain silent, the above member makes sarcastic remarks and tries to provoke them by asking - where are the so-called PBKs? Even if we try to stop a discussion taking an ugly turn by writing 'Om Shanti' as the concluding remark, he passes indecent remarks even on that Om Shanti. Then how can we believe his above statement to be true? Anyway, we don't have any other choice but to be silent. Therefore, Om Shanti once again. I hope the above member keeps up his above promise both in words and action.
OGS,
Arjun
But Mr. Arjun, you should have kept your promise.
You are viciously selective in saying Om Shanti. You should not have replied now. But you will not stop because your ego gets hurt. But you can keep silent even when someone request for explanation of Murli points or explanations for the contradictions within AK. There you back down from answering. In our language it is said as "Jaana Kurudutana" means "blind intelligently". So, you easily turn blind when you are asked to answer issues of importance to knowledge. But are very enthusiastic in answering such issues that too where you think it is possible to discredit others.

I stand by that statement " where are the so-called PBKs? "

Hey guy, where are you when important Murli points are quoted? Why do you shy away from answering them? If you do not know answers to them just write that you do not know. Are you ashamed of writing so? That again is your dirty ego. First try to tame your dirty ego that you are feeding with your half baked knowledge. That will ruin you. Mind it. This is my advice to you.

That RED colour is especially for you. Because you want to have a chance to discredit me. And I have given it once again for you. Write as much as you can to discredit me. That does no harm to me. Man changa toh kathauti mein Ganga.

If you are bent upon chasing me, then I am ready to reply you. Let us test our patience. Whether your dirty ego gets tired or I writing replies to you. Are you ready for that?

Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:That RED colour is especially for you. Because you want to have a chance to discredit me. And I have given it once again for you. Write as much as you can to discredit me. That does no harm to me. Man changa toh kathauti mein Ganga.
Om Shanti. :cool:
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all bk-pbk brothers.

In Murli 1-6-10 it is said: " Om-shanti toh bahut manushya kahete rahete hain.....Andar jo atma hai woh kaheti hai om-shanti....parantu woh yartharth riti toh apne ko jaanti nahin, naa Bap ko jaanti hai....bhal pukarte hain, parantu Bap kahete hain ki main jo hun, jaisa hun, yartharth riti mujhe koi jaante nahin.....yartharth riti atma kya hai yeh koi bhi manushya matra jaante nahin."
[meaning: "om-shanti is uttered by many human beings(BKs-PBKs)....the soul inside says om-shanti...but they do not know the practical form of soul nor Father Supreme Soul...well they just say orally, but Father says that how i play the practical part nobody knows....in practical, what is soul and Supreme Soul no human being (bk-pbk) knows.]

The above Murli point is clearly describing the beliefs of bk-pbk world, where all students say om-shanti and believe in the bindi -roop of soul and Supreme Soul Shiva...but none of the students really know the practical form of soul and Supreme Soul Shiva.....which will be known in the end only to those souls who are in ruhani-karmatit avaykt farishta stage.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:The above Murli point is clearly describing the beliefs of BK-PBK world, where all students say om-shanti and believe in the bindi -roop of soul and Supreme Soul Shiva...but none of the students really know the practical form of soul and Supreme Soul Shiva.....which will be known in the end only to those souls who are in ruhani-karmatit avaykt farishta stage.
Om Shanti.