Love to all

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Love to all

Post by bansy »

Just want to drop a short word of thanks and lots of love to you wherever you are.

Everyone here is a worthy effort maker, and even if there are differences in understanding, these will be simply become irrelevant over time, don't let the past hold you back when you can make progress today, so forgive yourself and others for yours and theirs misgivings.

Give blessings to everyone and receive blessings too, give them to yourself too.

Whichever "Baba" you can relate to, your heart is just like mine, and His.

Life is well on the web and life is swell outside it too. :D
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Re: Love to all

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
bansy wrote:Just want to drop a short word of thanks and lots of love to you wherever you are.
Thank you. :D Same to you.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:Give blessings to everyone and receive blessings too, give them to yourself too.
Thanks to Baba, Drama, you and all the souls
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bansy.

It is good to express love to all externally in words, but is there any true love internally among all BKs, ex-BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs within themselves and is there any feeling of brotherhood in the Godly family; i see only a put on behavior of love in all the 3 worlds and true love is a thing which is there only in books but no where to be seen in practical life.

True love will come only when first 108 will be united in universal brotherhood under one Father in future(vasudev kutumb) and then 16000 and 900000 will also united in their own groups and the true feeling of a Godly family will then be experienced by every soul.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i see only a put on behavior of love in all the 3 worlds and true love is a thing which is there only in books but no where to be seen in practical life.
What else can we expect from a person who sees negativity throughout the world day and night? :frown:

But this night of negativity will certainly end one day. :cool: Until then I salute all those who are trying to spread love in the world despite being surrounded by people who cannot see anything positive in the world. :D
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: What else can we expect from a person who sees negativity throughout the world day and night? :frown:
Dear arjun Bhai.

You can live in a world of illusion and darkness(ignorance) and hypocrisy, but i wish to see everything from a practical viewpoint and cannot live in any illusion. (andar bahar saaf hona chhiye....bahar se love ka dikhawa is fooling himself and others).

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Dear Shivsena Bhai,
I cannot argue with you. You may continue to have a negative vision as long as you wish. I can only quote from another thread:

Every moment, every situation, every issue and every concern has a positive side. Find it and bring it to life.

(From an email sent to me by a friend)
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

I always have a realistic attitude in life and i go by the following saying:
You can see the positive side but i would like to be practical.
If i had seen only the positive side of things then i would have remained as a bk thruout my life.
shivsena.

Your Daily Quote:...from the Truth category

"I have done more harm by the falseness of trying to please everybody, than by the honesty of trying to hurt."

By: Jessamyn West
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Dear shivsena Bhai,
Nobody is asking you to leave the path of truth. But truth should not be accompanied by ego.
Even Avyakt BapDada has said that truth (satyata) should be accompanied by humbleness (namrata). But you try to create an image as if you alone have the power of churning and putting logical questions to Baba Dixit and none else. Is this not ego?
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Dear shivsena Bhai,
Nobody is asking you to leave the path of truth. But truth should not be accompanied by ego.
Even Avyakt BapDada has said that truth (satyata) should be accompanied by humbleness (namrata). But you try to create an image as if you alone have the power of churning and putting logical questions to Baba Dixit and none else. Is this not ego?Arjun
Dear arjun Bhai.
I do agree with you that sometimes all gyanis have shown ego at some point of time in their life. I also had a ego when i got basic knowledge and i tried to give it to my relatives and friends(who had good knowledge of scriptures); they too said that i was too egoistic as i was very forceful in my views that Bk knowledge was the last word ; then i came to advance knowledge and i received the same title of egoist from the bk sisters and friends; and now i am facing the same situation with my pbk brothers; so that has been my life, getting all sorts of titles to express my views forcefully about what is truth; i know this is my weakness that i express my views very strongly and that is (most times) seen as arrogance and ego. I also know that i have to improve on this shortcoming, but it takes some time and i know in due time i will be able to express my views with humbleness and softness. I am sorry if i have been arrogant at times, but when i see some PBKs just asking Bhakti-marg queries to Baba repeatedly, then my patience wears off and i sometimes blow my top and that is why i have stopped attending all classes long back, because i just could not bear it any more.

Anyway thanks for pointing out that i should be more careful in expressing my views.
I will try to be more humble in future.
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Anyway thanks for pointing out that i should be more careful in expressing my views.
I will try to be more humble in future.
I appreciate your humbleness. Thanks.
bansy

Post by bansy »

true love is a thing which is there only in books but no where to be seen in practical life
Yes, it does seem to be a problem, otherwise we are not here and we need not study.
Whether any of you here end up being number 1, 108, 16000, or number 6 billion, a soul can offer love to as much as they can at any one time. For at any moment in time, that is your true love capacity anyway. Only God's love is undiminished at all times and maybe we will all regain our true love over time as we transform and learn and understand and realise God's true power of love, whatever path (BK PBK ex-BK etc), but time need not stop us from the ability to always offer love at any moment we can. You can offer what (big or little) true love you have now, why wait to give later when you have it to give now. Does one need to make sure of a soul first to whom you give love to ? What if you leave your body tomorrow ?

With this in mind, I am also trying to put efforts into it, as that is all I can do at the moment.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote:1)You can offer what (big or little) true love you have now, why wait to give later when you have it to give now. 2)Does one need to make sure of a soul first to whom you give love to ? What if you leave your body tomorrow ?
1)How to give love- this is to be known accurately.

2)This can be answered after knowing 1).
bansy

Post by bansy »

1)How to give love- this is to be known accurately.
But you can still give "inaccurately". No one is perfect, so the only method we can give love to others is "inaccurately". Even your love for God is inaccurate. This is the hidden meaning. There is no formula or plan or logic or steps to decide this. If and when it is accurate, you need not give anything anymore. Because it will be just as it is. So there is no choice to make when one gives love. All you have is what you have at any one time. It is accurate as at this moment in time. Efforts over time will help you make it "more accurate", but nothing can be more accurate than now.

Love is a transformation process, it is not a state. The only constant is God.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

bansy wrote: 1)But you can still give "inaccurately".

2)No one is perfect, so the only method we can give love to others is "inaccurately". Even your love for God is inaccurate.

3)There is no formula or plan or logic or steps to decide this.

4)If and when it is accurate, you need not give anything anymore. Because it will be just as it is. So there is no choice to make when one gives love.

5)All you have is what you have at any one time.

6)It is accurate as at this moment in time. Efforts over time will help you make it "more accurate", but nothing can be more accurate than now.

7)Love is a transformation process, it is not a state. The only constant is God.
1)Inaccurate will lead to danger also. Like in Bhakti people praise God, love God, but also defame God. Inaccurate love leads to DIVORCE in family life.

I do not say not to give love inaccurately. It is upto individual. I believe the effect of inaccurate love also will be similar.

2)Correct. Hence God is giving srimat to become perfect.

3)OK, this may be your belief, but not mine.

4)Yes, 100% correct. We should reach this stage. That is karmateet, saakshaatkaarmoorth, just like radiating sun.

5)This is foolishness. It is to say both darkness and light are same. It is to say nectar and poison are same. If so, why should one go insearch for love, peace, etc?

6)Again your own belief.

7)Love is both transformation and state for human souls, but for God it is just state(since he is infinite)