Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Shivesena,
I think you are wasting your time and energy in trying to prove so called PBK's advance knowledge wrong. Why do you want to prove something wrong. You have already answered that by proving wrong as wrong Truth will get revealed. I do not agree with your opinion. I think we should focus on understanding what is Truth. And try and prove what is Truth. If anyone wants to act as being asleep, no one can awake such a person.

In BK's they are obsessed with Dada Lekharaj Brahma. In so called PBK's they are obsessed with Virendra Dev Dixit. And therefore it is a waste trying to churn and understand Murli points for them. Their aim is try and get as close to Dada Lekharaj's soul or Virendra Dev Dixit's soul depending on whether they are BK or so called PBK.
pbkindiana wrote:I am so obsess with Father Ram that anything He speaks is a must to read for me. If I find any ambiguities in advanced knowledge, then I do understand that Krishna's (Maa) soul is speaking his churnings. ...
Why destroy our status unnecessary. Don't you want to be close to Father Ram in every birth?
So neither BK's nor so called PBK's are interested in what Shiv has said. They are more interested in Dada Lekharaj and Virendra Dev Dixit respectively. They have faith in their respective manushya gurus.

So I request you not waste your time in trying to prove anyone wrong. Just try to understand what is Truth. This is my request. It is anyway your will to decide.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

So neither BK's nor so called PBK's are interested in what Shiv has said.
You are also acting like shivsena Bhai by treating the opinion of pbkindiana as the opinion of all the PBKs. PBKs see and listen to Shiv through the body of Ram. If pbkindiana sees and listens to Ram it does not mean every PBK is doing so.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
Dear Arjun,
arjun wrote: You are also acting like shivsena Bhai by treating the opinion of pbkindiana as the opinion of all the PBKs.
When you want not to group and relate opinion of one PBK with other PBK, you should also not to relate what one person is doing with another person.
You should have expressed your expectation directly to me. No need to bring in Shivsena or relate me to him.
I do not follow anyone else. I express what I feel.

You are saying that the feelings of pbkindiana which I have quoted are his personal and PBKs in general have nothing to do with it. You should know that at the time of bhatti, the sisters there had said that it is better being the praja of Ram (i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit according to them) than being praja of Didi's or any other maharathi soul in the drama. So their intention is making praja's of Virendra Dev Dixit , the so called Rama. And this point is stressed in PBKs that you should become as close to Virendra Dev Dixit because that soul is the practical ShivBaba, who will be playing part with souls in this world throughout the drama. This mentality of PBKs is not hidden. Pbkindiana has just expressed it openly in the forum. Accept what you follow.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:This mentality of PBKs is not hidden.
Dear brother,
Thanks for your sweet opinion.
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote: Thanks for your sweet opinion.
So you accept that my my opinion about PBK's is right. :neutral:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

So you accept that my my opinion about PBK's is right.
This is your imagination.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti
arjun wrote: This is your imagination.
I need not imagine your answers. If you do not have intellect or knowledge or guts to answer, there is no need to answer.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: So neither BK's nor so called PBK's are interested in what Shiv has said. They are more interested in Dada Lekharaj and Veerendra Dev Dixit respectively. They have faith in their respective manushya gurus.
So I request you not waste your time in trying to prove anyone wrong. Thanks.
Sanjeev.
Dear sachkhand Bhai.

You are right when you say that both BKs and PBKs have immense faith in their respective dharm gurus and they do not want to go deep into gems of knowledge hidden in the Murlis and Vanis; they are just content to listen to their respective gurus even though their teachings contradict the Murli mahavakyas.
Murli will be the only guideline ["Murli tumari lathi hai"] for the potential 108 souls in their quest for truth and they will not accept anything else as the truth.["Murli se pyar toh murlidhar se pyar"]

Who has to tell whom about jhooti Gita and sacchi Gita.

Murli 31-3-85, Shiva says, " Sacchi Gita toh saccha bap hi aakar sunate hain - seedha batao, yeh Krishna-bhagwanu-vach ki jhooti Gita padte padte bharatwasi ne durgati ko payaa hai; shiv-bhagwanu-vach ki sacchi Gita se sadgati ko paate hain. Tum likh sakte ho ki jhooti Gita se Bharat hell banta hai aur sacchi Gita se Bharat heaven banta hai. Sacchi Gita aur jhooti Gita mein raat-din ka farak hai".

In English: " The true Father(Ramshivbaba) only comes and speaks the true Gita(in future); tell them(PBKs) directly, that this Krishna's false Gita(advance knowledge) has led to the downfall of bharatwasis(PBKs) and only Shiva's Gita(ie Ramshivbaba) is going to give them sadgati(salvation); You can write that Bharat(Krishna) has become hell by false Gita and Bharat(Krishna) will become heaven by true Gita(in future). There is a vast difference between true Gita and false Gita''. ( meaning that false Gita makes night of brahma and true Gita will make day of brahma).

Neither the BKs tell the outside world directly about the jhooti Krishna ki Gita nor the PBKs tell the BKs about jhooti Krishna ki Gita. Both BKs and PBKs have their own 7 days course to explain their philosophies, but it is the duty of potential 108 souls to inform the pbk world that advance knowledge is jhooti Gita responsible for the downfall of bharatwasis.

The above Murli point is clearly being directed to potential 108 souls to tell the pbk world how Bharat becomes hell by jhooti Gita (advance knowledge) and how it will become heaven in future by sacchi Gita.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
shivsena wrote:Dear sachkhand Bhai.
Who has to tell whom about jhooti Gita and sacchi Gita.

Murli 31-3-85, Shiva says, " Sacchi Gita toh saccha bap hi aakar sunate hain - seedha batao, yeh Krishna-bhagwanu-vach ki jhooti Gita padte padte bharatwasi ne durgati ko payaa hai; Shiv-bhagwanu-vach ki sacchi Gita se sadgati ko paate hain. Tum likh sakte ho ki jhooti Gita se Bharat hell banta hai aur sacchi Gita se Bharat heaven banta hai. Sacchi Gita aur jhooti Gita mein raat-din ka farak hai".

In English: " The true Father(Ramshivbaba) only comes and speaks the true Gita(in future); tell them(PBKs) directly, that this Krishna's false Gita(Advanced Knowledge) has led to the downfall of bharatwasis(PBKs) and only Shiva's Gita(ie Ramshivbaba) is going to give them sadgati(salvation); You can write that Bharat(Krishna) has become hell by false Gita and Bharat(Krishna) will become heaven by true Gita(in future). There is a vast difference between true Gita and false Gita''. ( meaning that false Gita makes night of Brahma and true Gita will make day of Brahma).

The above Murli point is clearly being directed to potential 108 souls to tell the PBK world how Bharat becomes hell by jhooti Gita (Advanced Knowledge) and how it will become heaven in future by sacchi Gita.
Dear Shivsena,
I accept the direction given in the above Murli point.And you have done your duty, although not completely. I mean you have told about jhooti Gita, but still you cannot tell for sure when and from whom the Sachhi Gita will be told.
You have done your duty, but ShivBaba has not told to debate and continuously tell that it is wrong. Baba has told to become like a bee. And hum in their ears. But we have to hum what is Truth, and not try to prove something wrong. Why have negative approach? Once you have told, in my opinion that is enough. Rest is left to them.
shivsena wrote: Neither the BKs tell the outside world directly ...
... but it is the duty of potential 108 souls to inform the PBK world [that Advanced Knowledge is jhooti Gita responsible for the downfall of bharatwasis.
I have underlined and made large few words you have written. As you have written, you have already informed the PBK world and thus have done your duty. And in my opinion, now it is better if you pay more attention on knowing the Truth rather than proving what is wrong. Pressurising someone and forcing to accept something is also a vice and the act is a sin. And the result will be bad.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand Bhai:
Pressurising someone and forcing to accept something is also a vice and the act is a sin. And the result will be bad.
Dear sachkhand Bhai,

Shivsena Bhai is only trying his best to impose his manmat on the PBKs which i feel is not sinful but he did not say anything sinful as you had said that 'Veerendra Dev Dixit tried to become husband of his own mother'. For that I salute him for not having such disgraceful and disgusting thoughts.

indie.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
pbkindiana wrote: Dear sachkhand Bhai,
Dear Indiana,
Are you interested in speaking for Shivsena? You have addressed me as Sanjeev Bhai, which you have never done before. It is the style of Shivsena to adress me as Sanjeev Bhai.
pbkindiana wrote: Shivsena Bhai is only trying his best to impose his manmat on the PBKs which i feel is not sinful
Shivsena is just expressing his views and his opinion about the Murli points according to his churning. You can call it manmat if you feel it so. Anyway, is anyone else here giving Shrimat? When you give your views, is it Shrimat or manmat?
If you think imposing anything on anyone is not a sin, then it is your personal opinion. But I feel imposing or forcing or pressurising anyone to accept anything is a sin. Forcing someone to bear more than his/her bearing capacity is a sin. And this applies even to intellectual capacity and mental capacity. I do not mean that what I write or what Shivsena writes is intellectually better and/or higher than advance knowledge. But mental capacity to bear the pursuance of others has a limit. And hence pursuing anyone beyond his/her capacity is a sin and therefore such an act gives bad results. And the proof for you reaching the bearing limits can be seen in the form of replies given by you to Shivsena's repeated cautions to PBKs that advance knowledge is jhoothi Gita and is the cause of downfall.
Few samples of your replies to Shivsena,

12 Aug 2009, Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!
pbkindiana wrote: So that you can use this opportunity to belittle the PBKs' views. Most PBKs have disinterest in sharing their views with you as most of them are aware of your condemning mentality.
15 Aug 2009, Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!
pbkindiana wrote: I rather read Sakar Murli quotes to get the hidden meanings of Shiv's sermons than posting my views on repeated posts. Write to the ex- PBKs and get their views as it looks you have understood Supreme Father Shiv's sermons better than the BKs and PBKs.
17 Aug 2009, Re: Who is superior: Farishta(angels) or Devta !!!
pbkindiana wrote: I have lost interest in sharing my views with you. If you are challenging and opposing advanced knowledge sincerely with Murli quotes, then dicussion would be pleasurable but nothing can be pleasurable anymore when deceit is added. I have realized that not only you have a condemning mentality but a decceitful mentality too.
26 Jul 2009, Re: Gita patshalas or Gadbad shalas ???
pbkindiana wrote: All i can say is that your mind is occupied of when and how to condemn advanced knowledge to the extent that any Murli or Vani points that has caught your attention, you use it to belittle advanced knowledge. I feel so so sorry for you that you are wasting your time and tremendous efforts searching for Murli and Vani quotes just to condemn advanced knolwedge but not to benefit for yourself. By condemning advanced knowledge and pointing a finger at Baba Dixit (Ram), you are falling deeper into the gutter. You are busy searching the Maya in others but you are not able to recognise and control the Maya within you. I feel so sorry for you that you are thinking that you are doing a big favour for the PBKs by trying your utmost level to disconnect their mind from ShivBaba but you don't realize that by doing so your are falling deeper into the gutter.
Dear Indiana, by quoting your replies to shivsena above I am not accepting your views therein about Shivsena. Those are not mine but your own personal views.
As I saw such replies to Shivsena's posts from you and by some others, I requested shivsena to stop forcing his views or repeatedly putting his views and asking questions. The way you have replied to them shows how frustrated and disgusted you feel. And I thought that making someone to feel so repeatedly is a sin.
It is good to truly change your views about Shivsena, but if you want to change your attitude towards Shivsena's repeated warnings about the so called advance knowledge just inorder to pull me down, it is not proper.
pbkindiana wrote: but he did not say anything sinful as you had said that 'Veerendra Dev Dixit tried to become husband of his own mother'. For that I salute him for not having such disgraceful and disgusting thoughts.
The example given by me is not mine. It is given by Virendra Dev Dixit himself who has such disgrceful and disgusting thoughts. I have just corrected it by writing the actual person who is doing it. It is Virendra Dev Dixit himself. It is better if Virendra Dev Dixit stops such thought and wishes. If you want proof that it is Virendra Dev Dixit who has given this example, then you may ask Arjun for it. He can give you the proof where and why the example was given by Virendra Dev Dixit.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:If you want proof that it is Veerendra Dev Dixit who has given this example, then you may ask Arjun for it.
The example has not been invented by Baba Dixit. It is given in the Sakar Murlis published by BKs. The only difference is in its interpretation. You are free to have your opinion.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:Neither the BKs tell the outside world directly about the jhooti Krishna ki Gita nor the PBKs tell the BKs about jhooti Krishna ki Gita. Both BKs and PBKs have their own 7 days course to explain their philosophies, but it is the duty of potential 108 souls to inform the PBK world that Advanced Knowledge is jhooti Gita responsible for the downfall of bharatwasis.
I think in many places, BKs tell outside people that the lowkik Gita is false.

I have done five exhibitions by myself and in all the places, I have mentioned this point.

I have written a book titled Satya Bhagavadgita Saakshaatkaara in Kannada language and have sold more than 600 copies. Of course, around 80% for BKs, but rest were purchased by outside people during the above said exhibition. Later also even lowkik people have approached me to purchase these books, but there were just three such souls/customers/jigyaasis.

I had mentioned in this forum that I was beaten up by police during such exhibition. It was during the fourth exhibition. After that, I gave a gap of nearly one year for the fifth one.

But some BKs forced me to stop that exhibition and I had to stop on the second day (it was a 3 days exhibition). So I did according to their request. [Murli says- tumhen ek math hokar rahnaa hai= you have to stay in one direction].

During the Krishn janmaashtami held on last month ( Aug 2009) , I got an opportunity to speak on stage in a public function organised at BK centre and I openely said the point that- Krishna is not Gita Sermonizer, he did not had 16108 wives or queens, he was not a butter thief, it is God Shiv who gave highest knowledge, etc, etc etc.

Of course, you are also right.
[I am suppressed by BKs of one zone to do this service, but in some centres of another zone, there is encouragement. Unfortunately, my present lowkik part is going on in the former one].

Anyhow, it is drama.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai.

If you have given direct bk course to any soul by stating that Krishna has not spoken Gita and it is shiv who is God of Gita, then you are perhaps the only soul i have known who starts the basic course with that concept. I have seen all BKs first giving the basic course of soul, Supreme Soul, drama etc etc....and then going on to the difference between Krishna ki Gita and Shiv ki Gita.

Also i do not know how much anyone from the outside world will understand and accept if you tell him directly about sacchi Gita and jhooti Gita.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Dear Soul,

I have written two books, one the above, which starts from jhooti Gita

another one is like story.

Both of these are in Kannada.

The third one, I am writing logically, that is from known to unknown.

The first one is like - from Bhakti to knowledge.
----
It is left to people to accept or not. In fact, people will accept the knowldge only at the end. In fact, God of Gita is Shiva- this will be realized in end only.