Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Re: Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Rememberence has to be accurate....souls have been remembering shiv for centuries but have not been able to become karmatit....BKs have been remembering shiv for more than 70 years and have not produced any result of Yoga...so imo, first the yartharth roop of ShivBaba has to be known, then accurate Yoga and burning of sins wil commence.
Shivsena Bhai, you are such an impatient old thing! :D

Whatever sins you have committed in 2500 years, can be burnt in 50 years to become Satopradhan. [Mu 3-3-74]

We will have to extend the Confluence Age somewhat, in order to accomodate your beliefs! :D

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:so imo, first the yartharth roop of ShivBaba has to be known, then accurate Yoga and burning of sins wil commence.
Since probably you are the only person in the world who has recognized the accurate form of ShivBaba, may I kindly know how much time will it take for you to become complete? I think you keep repeating that once someone knows the accurate form it takes just one second to transform from Brahma to Vishnu. I think it has already been many months since you started propagating your new theory. ;-)
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Rememberence has to be accurate...
I agree that remembrance has to be accurate but not connecting our thoughts with an imaginary fairy or with a soul who had already died (Om Radhey). Shiva said "remember me in this body" and He has never said that "remember me and Shakti in this body."
.souls have been remembering Shiv for centuries but have not been able to become karmatit
Bhakti-marg devotees are not remembering exactly the soul of Shiva as they do not know which is Shiva's soul. They are either remembering idols or Paramdham where other souls are present too besides Shiva's soul.
....BKs have been remembering Shiv for more than 70 years and have not produced any result of Yoga
Remembering Shiva in the dead body of Brahma DL is not going to achieve any result.
...so imo, first the yartharth roop of ShivBaba has to be known, then accurate Yoga and burning of sins wil commence.
It is not easy to burn the sins of 63 births in the final birth as tremendous purusharth is needed. As Baba said 'nothing is automatic and hard work is needed'. Moreover the Rudrabeads who are king souls would have committed more sins, so they have to put in more effort than anyone else to incinerate their sins. Also our stage is always fluctuating for us to burn our sins continuously. Our Yoga is inconstant. Baba has said that only in the end we will have constant Yoga where the sins will be incinerated.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

To all pbk brothers.

Baba dixit teaches in AK : that DL is title-dhari prajapita who played the part when the real prajapita (sevakram alias VD) left the Yagya in 1942 and title-dhari jagdamba Saraswati was Mama(om radhe).
Subsequently, om radhe(title-dhari Saraswati) left the Yagya in 1965 and sister Vedanti(real Saraswati) entered the Yagya in 1966 and also DL (title-dhari) left the Yagya in 1969 and the real prajapita(VD) entered the Yagya in 1970.

Now what i do not understand that both the title-dharis (DL and Mama) are supposed to be in Subtle Regions as karmatit farishtas(angels) after they left their bodies and the real ones are still doing purusharth in the Yagya to become Sangamyugi Lakshmi and Narayan....how come the title-dharis finished their purusharth before the real ones??

Also the title dhari brahma DL is narrating the avaykt Vanis and giving hints to souls to become avaykt karmatit farishtas and the real prajapita is giving advance knowledge to make souls Lakshmi-Narayan numberwise....why is there difference in their teachings??

Both title-dharis(DL and Mama) did not do the 7 days Godly course when they came in knowledge and both real ones had to do the Godly course to understand the knowledge when they came back in the Yagya.....both title-dharis were together for almost 28 years (from 1937-69) and the real ones have been seperated for almost 40 years now.....title dhari Saraswati(Mama) never dis-agreed to title-dhari prajapita (DL) and here we see that real-Saraswati Vedanti does not agree to advance teachings of prajapita.(VD)

Can any pbk please give his views about the above discrepancies.
shivsena.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Now what i do not understand that both the title-dharis (DL and Mama) are supposed to be in Subtle Regions as karmatit farishtas(angels) after they left their bodies and the real ones are still doing purusharth in the Yagya to become Sangamyugi Lakshmi and Narayan....how come the title-dharis finished their purusharth before the real ones??
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I am not a PBK officially, but here is my 2 cents worth....

They cannot have finished their purusharth before they left their bodies, as ShivBaba has said it takes 40-50 years to burn all of your sins completely! Neither were in the yayga that long, and also, they had to exist for the first 10 years, on very little knowledge. As i understand it, they did not even know about Father Shiv during this period. Also, leaving the body is not an indication of being karmateet, but quite the opposite imo! Both souls were in rajopradhan state when they left their costumes; they had finished the karmas of the gross physical body, but as souls, they were not complete in knowledge or remembrance. If they had been complete, surely the Confluence Age would have ended by now, as the night of Brahma, would now be the day of Brahma! But no, here we still are, 40 plus years later, still moving slowly towards revelation, in 2018; when Ram(Baba Dixit), will have completed his purusharth, whilst still in his body; and thus achieved the aim and objective of Raj Yoga, which is, jeevanmukti(liberation in life) in this very birth; or going from Nar to Narayan, in this very birth. DL and Mama, will not manage this feat; and thus they will take their indirect inheritance, via Confluence Age Lakshmi and Narayan, their Deity parents; who do achieve jeevanmukti in this very birth.
shivsena wrote:Also the title dhari brahma DL is narrating the avaykt Vanis and giving hints to souls to become avaykt karmatit farishtas and the real prajapita is giving advance knowledge to make souls Lakshmi-Narayan numberwise....why is there difference in their teachings??

Is there a difference? Becoming an Avyakt karmatit farishta, doesn't mean you have to physically leave your body behind, as that is simply mukti. The aim is jeevanmukti; liberation from karma(karmateet), whilst remaining in the living body! Being Avyakt is a stage of consciousness, that has nothing to do with the body. It is bodyconsciousness imo, to believe that you have to leave the body, in order to become an Angel, that no-one can see, relate to, or witness. For me it is quite clear, why ShivBaba can be clearly revealed via Shankar(Baba Dixit) at the end in 2018. It is because Baba Dixit having become karmateet by this time; the two nirakar souls, will be in a stage of absolute harmony, and equality; perfection is all that will be witnessed, so that there will no longer be any doubt, that the two Fathers, Shiv and Shankar, are with us, in the flesh!
shivsena wrote:Both title-dharis(DL and Mama) did not do the 7 days Godly course when they came in knowledge and both real ones had to do the Godly course to understand the knowledge when they came back in the Yagya.....both title-dharis were together for almost 28 years (from 1937-69) and the real ones have been seperated for almost 40 years now.....title dhari Saraswati(Mama) never dis-agreed to title-dhari prajapita (DL) and here we see that real-Saraswati Vedanti does not agree to advance teachings of prajapita.(VD)
Well yes; things had moved on a bit since their depature from the Yagya; there had been this little thing called the Gita, which was narrated for 18 years in their absence; they had a little bit of catching up to do! :D And, if we are being accurate here Shivsena Bhai, Baba Dixit only came to ShivBaba properly, through his own intense study of the Sakar Murli, over several years; it wasn't the course itself that convinced him of the truth. No-one in Gyan, could give him the answers he required, because no-one had these answers. This is when the revolution in Gyan took place; as here was the first soul to really churn Gyan, as it needed to be churned, in order to reach perfection. This was the soul to show us the way to jeevanmukti; Father Ram!
The fact that Confluence Age Krishna and Radhe, are from different Kingdoms, is entirely logical and accurate; as it will be the coming together of these two key figures in the Drama; that will unite the two halves of the family. It is all beautifully staged, if only you care to take a clear look at it all! :D

Roy
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Now what i do not understand that both the title-dharis (DL and Mama) are supposed to be in Subtle Regions as karmatit farishtas(angels) after they left their bodies
Who said they have become karmaateet? Only the BKs claim so. Not the PBKs.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Also the title dhari Brahma DL is narrating the avaykt Vanis and giving hints to souls to become avaykt karmatit farishtas
Can you provide the AV that says to become karmateet farishtas?

It is something contradictory to prefix karmateet ie. complete stage to farishtas ie. incomplete stage.

The farishta stage is the subtle stage of the soul where churnings take place but it is not the ultimate stage.

It is only the karmateet stage where diseases disappear and knowledge ends for the souls with bodies who have attained it.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:The farishta stage is the subtle stage of the soul where churnings take place but it is not the ultimate stage.It is only the karmateet stage where diseases disappear and knowledge ends for the souls with bodies who have attained it.
I would imagine most BKs would be confused, if they were told that the aim is to become a karmateet Deity in this very birth; as they believe this will only occur in their next one. They think Brahma baba and Mama, were karmateet on leaving the body!

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I would imagine most BKs would be confused, if they were told that the aim is to become a karmateet Deity in this very birth; as they believe this will only occur in their next one. They think Brahma Baba and Mama, were karmateet on leaving the body!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Both BKs and PBKs have no idea about what is karmatit avaykt farishta stage....BKs believe that they will become karmatit after leaving the body in the next birth and PBKs believe that they are going to transform this body to become devta...but no one aims to attain the subtle angelic farishta stage, when the subtle body of light and might will be able to fly out of their body of flesh and bones at will (as per Vanis: "jab chahe sharir liya aur jab chahe sharir chod diya.)

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Both BKs and PBKs have no idea about what is karmatit avaykt farishta stage....BKs believe that they will become karmatit after leaving the body in the next birth and PBKs believe that they are going to transform this body to become devta...but no one aims to attain the subtle angelic farishta stage, when the subtle body of light and might will be able to fly out of their body of flesh and bones at will (as per Vanis: "jab chahe sharir liya aur jab chahe sharir chod diya.)
What is the point of flying out of your body at will? Father Shiv takes on a body when he descends into the corporeal world; why would we need to do the opposite?

Roy
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Both BKs and PBKs have no idea about what is karmatit avaykt farishta stage
The worst part is that you have completely no idea of the meaning of karmateet stage where it is said that karmateet stage is a stage where we will be disease free and knowledge stops for the one who has attained it but your views contradict to SM where you claim that Om Radhey(who had died of cancer) had already attained it. At least the BKs are remembering the ever-pure Shiva in Brahma DL body but you are remembering Om Radhey's soul who hasnt become pure yet. When your own ideas are non-beneficial, you point a finger at others.

...but no one aims to attain the subtle angelic farishta stage, when the subtle body of light and might will be able to fly out of their body of flesh and bones at will (as per Vanis: "jab chahe sharir liya aur jab chahe sharir chod diya.)
because you are the only one so far in this forum who aims for the incomplete stage where it is said in SM that brahmin - farishta - deity.

indie.
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:because you are the only one so far in this forum who aims for the incomplete stage where it is said in SM that brahmin - farishta - deity.
Just a general question here. When are we truly considered deities? Is it as soon as we become karmateet; or, is it when the tamopradhan body has been completely transformed, so that soul and body are satopradhan?

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: What is the point of flying out of your body at will? Father Shiv takes on a body when he descends into the corporeal world; why would we need to do the opposite?
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

If the body was so important then why is the body or the Chariot not given any importance in avaykt Vanis ...and also why in Murlis it is repeatedly advised to become a-shariri.

shivsena.
Roy

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:why in Murlis it is repeatedly advised to become a-shariri.
I am sorry Shivsena Bhai, i do not know what a-shariri is?

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Roy wrote: Dear Shivsena Bhai

I am not a PBK officially, but here is my 2 cents worth....

Roy
But you seem to have gathered lots of Murli points and even studied them. May I know were you a BK before getting AIVV knowledge? If yes, for how many years? This is your personal information and it is your right to give it here or not to give.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.