Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
If Dada Lekhraj has become a ghost, then who is the ghost in Murli point (29-11-03) which says : "Ghost Maya ka dhanda hi hai parampita paramatma se bemukh karna." So is Dada Lekhraj(Krishna) playing the role of Ghost Maya whose main business is to lead the souls away from Supreme Father !!!
I did not refer the soul of Dada lekraj as a ghost but what i have implied that if ghosts can enter into other human bodies to do harmful work, why cannot an elevated soul as Dada lekraj enter into baba dixit. Moreover a powerful soul as baba dixit will never allow any ghosts to enter into him.

I would like to ask you this question -- If Dada lekraj's soul is the ghost Maya according to you, then when Dada lekraj was Sakar, which ghost Maya had instigated him to violate Shrimat to allow few bk brothers and sisters to get married?

please answer -- indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
Moreover a powerful soul as Baba dixit will never allow any ghosts to enter into him.
Are you trying to say that Krishna does not enter Baba dixit ?? This is again contrary to the teachings of advance knowledge.
I would like to ask you this question -- If Dada lekraj's soul is the ghost Maya according to you, then when Dada Lekhraj was Sakar, which ghost Maya had instigated him to violate Shrimat to allow few BK Brothers and Sisters to get married?
When the knowledge itself was not understood by mother brahma and when children asked him for advice then being mother(soft part), he said to the children that you may get married(bhal shaadi karo), but try to remain pure(gandharvi shaadi), so where is the question of any ghost instigating him.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

When The Knowledge itself was not understood by mother Brahma and when children asked him for advice then being mother(soft part), he said to the children that you may get married, but try to remain pure(gandharvi shaadi), so where is the question of any ghost instigating him.
This is again a proof of your double standard. When a violation of Shrimat is committed by the soul of Krishna through the body of Dada Lekhraj, he is 'mother Brahma' for you and when the same soul interferes in the advance knowledge he is 'mayavi Krishna' for you.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Are you trying to say that Krishna does not enter Baba dixit ?? This is again contrary to the teachings of Advanced Knowledge.[/color]
I said that Brahma alias Krishna's soul had entered Baba Dixit but not as ghost Maya but as an elevated soul. An elevated personality as Brahma Baba is always elevated eventhough he enters into Baba Dixit. Brahma alias Krishna has always elevated sanskars and not ghostly sanskars.
When The Knowledge itself was not understood by mother Brahma and when children asked him for advice then being mother(soft part), he said to the children that you may get married(bhal shaadi karo), but try to remain pure(gandharvi shaadi), so where is the question of any ghost instigating him.
So the soul of brahma baba has a soft part in the bk environment and a ghostly part when he enters Baba Dixit according to you. All i can say is that you don't have a sound mind as you let the ghost Maya to over power you.
A soul who has soft sanskars plays the same role when it has a body or it has entered another body because the nature of the soul can never be erased.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: I said that Brahma alias Krishna's soul had entered Baba Dixit but not as ghost Maya but as an elevated soul. An elevated personality as Brahma Baba is always elevated eventhough he enters into Baba Dixit. Brahma alias Krishna has always elevated sanskars and not ghostly sanskars.
indie.
If brahma always has elevated sanskars then why does he interfere in clarifications of advance knowledge given by Shiva(as supposed by PBKs); is interfering in the teaching of supreme Father Shiva a sign of elevation !!! A lokik student interfering in a teacher's class in supposed to be bad manners.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
If Brahma always has elevated sanskars then why does he interfere in clarifications of Advanced Knowledge given by Shiva(as supposed by PBKs); is interfering in the teaching of supreme Father Shiva a sign of elevation !!! A lokik student interfering in a teacher's class in supposed to be bad manners.
elevated sanskars mean that brahma Dada lekraj doesn't give sorrow to anyone and if you think that by brahma Dada lekraj's interference is bad manners, then why did the Almighty Authority Shiv allow him to interfere in Sakar Murlis? Shiv doesn't allow anyone with bad manners or Ravan type of souls to interfere. Not to give sorrow to anyone is indeed an elevated soul.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear indiana.

My question is why is Shiva allowing Dada Lekhraj to interfere in the clarifications of Murlis for the second time in advance knowledge when Shiva is playing the part of supreme teacher. I can understand some addition by Dada Lekhraj to Sakar Murlis between 1965-69, as Shiva was playing the part of mother and Dada Lekhraj was also brahma(badi Maa -- not student); but in advance knowledge teachings, Krishna(student) is supposed to be reading the Murlis and Shiva(teacher) is supposed to be explaining the Murlis, so why this interference from student Krishna while supreme teacher is explaining. What is the purpose of this interference. This is to be ascertained.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
I can understand some addition by Dada Lekhraj to Sakar Murlis between 1965-69,
what makes you to assume there were edition of Murlis between 1965 - 1969 only? Just because you have the whole set of Murlis ( or may not), that doesn't indicate Shiva did not speak before 1965.
as Shiva was playing the part of mother and Dada Lekhraj was also Brahma(badi Maa -- not student);
Does Brahma Dada Lekraj had the awareness that he is actually the soul of Jagadhamba i.e. badi Maa) because if he had the awareness, then he will never interfere when Shiv speaks as Indian mothers are very doting to their husbands. They just dance blindly to their husbands' tune. This Murli quote below indicates that Brahma Dada Lekraj presumes himself to be a student.

MU. 9.11.72 -- "We get the post of suryavanshi. ShivBaba is the teacher. This is his Chariot. He says: I teach him also. I teach you too. It is your greatness that ShivBaba teaches you. I too study."

but in Advanced Knowledge teachings, Krishna(student) is supposed to be reading the Murlis and Shiva(teacher) is supposed to be explaining the Murlis, so why this interference from student Krishna while supreme teacher is explaining. What is the purpose of this interference. This is to be ascertained.
Brahma Dada Lekraj is interfering in advanced knowledge as he is competing with the soul of Ram as who is the God of Gita but i just couldn't understand what is the necessity for Brahma Baba to interfere in Sakar Murlis and also why did Supreme Teacher Shiva allow Brahma Baba to interfere.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk and pbk brothers.

Why is 18th jan. (when BB left his body) known as "Smriti-divas so samarthi-divas".

I have been churning about this lately but not able to understand it at all.
Arjun Bhai, Does advance knowledge give any explanation for it.

Views of my brothers are awaited.
shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Brahma Dada Lekraj is interfering in advanced knowledge as he is competing with the soul of Ram as who is the God of Gita indie.
Dear indiana.

Do you mean to say that Krishna(baccha) is competing with Ram(Father) and trying to prove himself as God of Gita through advance knowledge and Supreme teacher Shiva is just an observer to this competition; Is this what you are trying to say.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Do you mean to say that Krishna(baccha) is competing with Ram(Father) and trying to prove himself as God of Gita through Advanced Knowledge and Supreme teacher Shiva is just an observer to this competition; Is this what you are trying to say.
Yes.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

So you do agree that advance knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita.
shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
So you do agree that Advanced Knowledge is Krishna ki jhooti Gita.
I disagree that advanced knowledge is wholly spoken by Brahma alias Krishna's soul. Ram's soul is speaking his churnings of the unlimited sermons in Sakar Murlis (as it is said "I do not churn but this Father churns and relates to you the meaning of Dilwara Temple") and Krishna's soul is interfering by telling his churnings too. To compete, there should be two persons-souls. I just say that generally when a soul who hasn't attained the 100% nirakari stage speaks any knowledge, then that knowledge can never be regarded as Sach Gita.

indie
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Ram's soul is speaking his churnings of the unlimited sermons in Sakar Murlis and Krishna's soul is interfering by telling his churnings too. then that knowledge can never be regarded as Sach Gita.
indie
Dear indiana.

OK--if you feel that Ram is speaking his churnings and Krishna is also interfering and as such this cannot be called sacchi Gita, then what is your aim of listening to mixture of Ram+Krishna's churnings and why are you so defensive and protective towards this mixed churning which is leading the PBKs to durgati.

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
OK--if you feel that Ram is speaking his churnings and Krishna is also interfering and as such this cannot be called sacchi Gita, then what is your aim of listening to mixture of Ram+Krishna's churnings
Because Ram and Brahma alias Krishna are my parents. I am so obsess with Father Ram that anything He speaks is a must to read for me. If I find any ambiguities in advanced knowledge, then I do understand that Krishna's (Maa) soul is speaking his churnings. Also I do not get agitated when Krishna's soul is interfering as it is in the drama. See the Murli quote below:
Revised Sakar Murli 15/1/09 --- "Father Brahma says: I too explain to you. The Father would say: I explain to you children and Brahma is also included in this. There is no need to be confused in this."

So it is extremely necessary to have the understanding that whatever is taking place is in accordance with drama. You are under the assumption that by condemning or opposing advanced knowledge, you will become nearer to Father. Actually you are destroying your status only. Why destroy our status unnecessary. Don't you want to be close to Father Ram in every birth? You always love to mention "Ram", so why oppose Him. Don't you love Ram (Baba Dixit).
It is good to churn and share our views of this unlimited Gyan but it shouldn't lead to condemning and opposing. By condemning, you are not gaining but losing.
Why waste our hard efforts in this path of knowledge? So please give a careful thought.
and why are you so defensive and protective towards this mixed churning which is leading the PBKs to durgati.
All of us are going into girti kalaa when there is no accurate Yaad.

indie.