Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

DEDICATED to Ex-PBKs.
For those who wish to narrate their experiences about the BKs and PBK 'Advanced Knowledge' and post views about their NEW beliefs.
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Dada Lekhraj Brahma: Karmatit or not in 1969!!

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Yes--108 are the souls who are going to be labelled as true Gyani-souls
SM 15.7.70 -- Those who pass with honours, the eight gems, can only possess civil eyes. Not even 108."

AV 15.9.74 -- "Master Sun of Knowledge means equal to the Father. Only the eight gems attain a stage equal to that of Father in spite of being stars, isnt it?"

So only the eight are the true Gyani souls and also become bap-saman as the eight beads are place on the head of Shankar. Those souls who go against Father-Baba DIxit or confront Him is never regarded as Gyani souls as Gyani souls are swans who can differntiate between milk and water.

indie.
Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:SM 15.7.70 -- Those who pass with honours, the eight gems, can only possess civil eyes. Not even 108."AV 15.9.74 -- "Master Sun of Knowledge means equal to the Father. Only the eight gems attain a stage equal to that of Father in spite of being stars, isnt it?"
Wow Indie Bhai, you are pulling out the points today! :D

Do you know what Baba means when he says... "in spite of being stars"?

Also, does anyone know the name for the mala of the 8 first class jewels... i know there is an Avastan Mala(probably spelt wrong), but i cannot remember which mala the name applies to?

Roy
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Roy wrote: I am not sure it's simply a different belief; for me it is probably a different level of faith and love; a deep recognition of truth, that is some way beyond even the 16000. ShivBaba has said, everything depends on yogbal!
Roy
Dear roy Bhai.

Before yogbal comes true knowledge.....our first subject is Gyan and then the rest 3 follow.....if there is no proper and accurate understanding about who is the yartharth roop of ShivBaba, then obviously there is not proper yogbal and so no transformation.

IMO, the 3 different beliefs will seperate out the 3 groups( 9 lac, 16000, 108 ) and then the individual purusharth in all 4 subjects will determine the status of the soul in that particular group.....first the belief and then effort(yogbal).

shivsena.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Roy wrote:
Do you know what Baba means when he says..."in spite of being stars"
Dear Roy Bhai,

"Inspite of being stars" means according to me -- all of us are stars of knowledge and despite being stars, only the eight become equal to the Father of humanity. Baba told me that Ram is the son of knowledge of the Sun of Knowledge. So Ram is the son/Sun of Knowledge and the rest are stars of knowledge.

Also, does anyone know the name for the mala of the 8 first class jewels... i know there is an Avastan Mala(probably spelt wrong), but i cannot remember which mala the name applies to?

I am sorry as i do not know.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
SM 15.7.70 -- Those who pass with honours, the eight gems, can only possess civil eyes. Not even 108."
indie.
The rosary bead in Bhakti consists of 108 and not just 8 beads....8 beads are full pass with honour (Bap-samaan) and 100 beads undergo some punishment, but they are united in the same thread of knowledge....i have not seen any mala with just 8 beads or read it in any scripture...the 8 just known as astha-ratna in Bhakti but they do not have a seperate mala....this is my view.
Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy »

shivsena wrote:Before yogbal comes true knowledge.....our first subject is Gyan and then the rest 3 follow.....if there is no proper and accurate understanding about who is the yartharth roop of ShivBaba, then obviously there is not proper yogbal and so no transformation. IMO, the 3 different beliefs will seperate out the 3 groups( 9 lac, 16000, 108 ) and then the individual purusharth in all 4 subjects will determine the status of the soul in that particular group.....first the belief and then effort(yogbal).
Dear Shivsena Bhai

I do agree with what you are saying here, up to a point. Yes, first comes Gyan, but some souls within a very short time, recognise the yartharth roop of Shivaba, even perhaps without understanding all of the knowledge... so it is their Yaad(loveful remembrance) or Yoga, that leads them to a high position. We have a lot of sins to burn, and powerful, accurate Yoga(accurate recognition of ShivBaba)is the way to do it. But this doesn't mean there needs to be different beliefs per se; it's the depth of recognition, that fuels the amount of effort a soul makes, and determines a soul's numberwise position, imo. I believe the 108 and 16000, will both emerge from AK, on this basis!

Roy
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:"Inspite of being stars" means according to me -- all of us are stars of knowledge and despite being stars, only the eight become equal to the Father of humanity. Baba told me that Ram is the son of knowledge of the Sun of Knowledge. So Ram is the son/Sun of Knowledge and the rest are stars of knowledge.
Thank you Indie Bhai, this is a sweet clarification!

Roy
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: AV 15.9.74 -- "Master Sun of Knowledge means equal to the Father. Only the eight gems attain a stage equal to that of Father in spite of being stars, isnt it?"

So only the eight are the true Gyani souls and also become bap-saman as the eight beads are place on the head of Shankar. Those souls who go against Father-Baba DIxit or confront Him is never regarded as Gyani souls as Gyani souls are swans who can differntiate between milk and water.

indie.
Indie,
Are you one of those EIGHT ?
If yes, then no further question.
If doubtful or a bold NO, then my question is that there is every posibility that your understanding is wrong. Your understanding of ShivBaba itself might be wrong.

Contradictory things are said by Virendra Dev Dixit. There is every possibilty that you are not able to differentiate between water and milk.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
Before yogbal comes true knowledge.....our first subject is Gyan and then the rest 3 follow.....if there is no proper and accurate understanding about who is the yartharth roop of ShivBaba, then obviously there is not proper yogbal and so no transformation. IMO, the 3 different beliefs will seperate out the 3 groups( 9 lac, 16000, 108 ) and then the individual purusharth in all 4 subjects will determine the status of the soul in that particular group.....first the belief and then effort(yogbal).
SM 25.6.1985 -- "Knowledge is better than dhyan (trance). Rememberance is better than knowledge."

SM 17.3.2004 -- "It is through the power of Yoga that you can chase Maya away."

SM 7.12.1998 -- "Only when the intellect becomes pure through Yoga, it is then possible to have dharna."

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:
The rosary bead in Bhakti consists of 108 and not just 8 beads....8 beads are full pass with honour (Bap-samaan) and 100 beads undergo some punishment, but they are united in the same thread of knowledge....i have not seen any mala with just 8 beads or read it in any scripture...the 8 just known as astha-ratna in Bhakti but they do not have a seperate mala....this is my view.
But the rosary of eight is shown on Shankar's head and the rosary of 108 is shown on his neck. I do agree that the rosary of 108 is the rosary of kings but only the eight attains the stage equal to Father. The difference between the rosary of 8 and 108 is that in the rosary of 8, only Father is there but in the rosary of 108, Mother and Father is present. The rosary of 8 is the true suryavanshi children where it is said in Bhakti that Surya taught knowledge to his true children first. The rosary of 108 is the rosary which comprises of various religions and after accepting the One Father gets united under one universal thread of brotherhood.

indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
Are you one of those EIGHT ?
If yes, then no further question.
If doubtful or a bold NO, then my question is that there is every posibility that your understanding is wrong. Your understanding of ShivBaba itself might be wrong.

Contradictory things are said by Veerendra Dev Dixit. There is every possibilty that you are not able to differentiate between water and milk.

If knowledge is on my fingertips, then Maya will never come near me at all and i do not have to wrestle with Maya.

indie.
Sach_Khand
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Post by Sach_Khand »

pbkindiana wrote: If knowledge is on my fingertips, then Maya will never come near me at all and i do not have to wrestle with Maya.
indie.
With " If " your answer is not valid.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Roy

Post by Roy »

pbkindiana wrote:SM 25.6.1985 -- "Knowledge is better than dhyan (trance). Rememberance is better than knowledge."SM 17.3.2004 -- "It is through the power of Yoga that you can chase Maya away."SM 7.12.1998 -- "Only when the intellect becomes pure through Yoga, it is then possible to have dharna."
More great points from Indie Bhai! :D
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

sachkhand wrote:
With " If " your answer is not valid.
Nothing is valid till Sach Gita is revealed.

indie.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote:
SM 25.6.1985 -- "Knowledge is better than dhyan (trance). Rememberance is better than knowledge."
SM 17.3.2004 -- "It is through the power of Yoga that you can chase Maya away."
SM 7.12.1998 -- "Only when the intellect becomes pure through Yoga, it is then possible to have dharna."
indie.
Rememberence has to be accurate....souls have been remembering shiv for centuries but have not been able to become karmatit....BKs have been remembering shiv for more than 70 years and have not produced any result of Yoga...so imo, first the yartharth roop of ShivBaba has to be known, then accurate Yoga and burning of sins wil commence.