Lekhraj Kirpalani's first son?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Lekhraj Kirpalani's first son?

Post by fluffy bunny »

Request for information again ...
Who was Lekhraj Kirpalani's first son, already dead long time ago? Apparently he never became a BK. Was his wife, Manohar Indra or somebody else???

I am told that he got divorced under Lekhraj Kirpalani's influence. His wife was apparently the BK woman who started the Yagya.

This is according to Manoj Kirpalani. Can we verify the actual BK wife's name?
Does anyone have more information on this?

Thanks.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's first son?

Post by shivsena »

Dear ex-l.

It is good to hear from you after a long time.

I did not know that Dada Lekhraj had two sons; i thought that his only son Narayan Dada is living in mumbai whom i met about 20 years ago in a bk center. I do not know whether he is alive today or not.

shivsena.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hi.

Narayan is still alive, living with the Lekhraj Kirpalani's daughter. They are in quite poorly condition, I hear, but receiving some support from the BKWSU, e.g. medical. I think the daughter had some kind of cancer.

I don't know any details of this other son, or if it is true, hence I am checking up.

There is another connection to Kripalanis in the USA, a younger man Prem Kripalani who runs a diamond business out there called Kripps Diamonds. I do not know if they are connected or not.

Perhaps one of them knows something about Narian Shewakram (Sevakram) or his family?
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

ex-l wrote:There is another connection to Kripalanis in the USA, a younger man Prem Kripalani who runs a diamond business out there called Kripps Diamonds. I do not know if they are connected or not.

Perhaps one of them knows something about Narian Shewakram (Sevakram) or his family?
Prem Kirpalani is apparently the grandson of Lekraj's brother.

What do we know of Lehkraj Kripalani's brother and did he have any part to play in the great drama?

Thanks.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:What do we know of Lehkraj Kripalani's Brother and did he have any part to play in the great drama?
I don't think there is any mention about Brahma Baba's brother either in BK literature or in the Murlis. And as per BK/PBK knowledge his role in the drama depends on whether he supported or opposed Brahma Baba during his lifetime. It may also depend on whether they became a BK in his next birth (in the Confluence Age) after he left his body.
dyavu
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Research purpose.

Post by dyavu »

Lekhraj Kirpalani's first son name was Kishinchand Kripalani and his wife name was Radhika (Brij Indra).
Grandsons of DL(Sons of Kishinchand & Radhika) :Ghanshamdas & Lachmandas and they were in Om Mandli.
Anjaneya
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to study with all the party members to bring the truth to the whole world.

Re: Advance Party

Post by Anjaneya »

The people of PBK says we are the Advance Party, You says that we were in yagna in fast life , we gave up our bodies and take rebirth and came to this knowledge, in faster purushartha now we known as Advance Party through your guru veerendra dev Dixit. Now I ask one question if so any body know your last life's full history ?
But I read the Avyakt sandesh The people of advance parti's birth was held with common family, but they are in practical life is higher and wonder . and some one special. they help the people to bring the connection but they don,t learn or tell the knowledge and don't teach Yoga. so in which basis you says we are Advance Party?
sita
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Post by sita »

Please quote the the date and present the original sandesh, because I think what you quote here refers to the souls in whose company the Advance Party souls has taken birth that they won't become brahmakumars and tell knowledger or teach Yoga and they get elevated just by coming in contatc with the Advance Party souls.