Special meeting due to Incidents that took place in Madhuban

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Special meeting due to Incidents that took place in Madhuban

Post by fluffy bunny »

Hi.

Please excuse me dropping by, time no longer allows me to continue the discussion we once had. If my posts are not welcome, just let me know. I don't plan on making many.

Can anyone tell me what the special meeting with Baba due to "Incidents that took place in Madhuban" referred to in the follow message distributed by the BKWSU was about? I believe it was in April of this year.

From elsewhere, I heard about incidents relating to one "Ashok Agarwali", a Madhuban niwasi who a lot of land in Mt. Abu and is involved in property wheeling and dealing. What I heard was that someone ordered his beating and driving away because of his pervert behavior, i.e. allegedly he was caught "touching" Sisters or female non-BK workers on their sensitive body parts.

There were also reports of legal and financial exploitation over money making property deals and the assumption that the BK leaders, such as Nirwair, tolerated him because of his financial power. Does it refer to him or something else?

Can anyone help me on this one? Thank you.
BKWSU wrote:Dear divine Family,

Om Shanti ...*

As some of you would know, yesterday there was a special part of a suprise meeting of BapDada with only Madhuban niwasi surrendered instruments. As Baba's children and also Madhuban niwasis in the subtle form, we would be natually interested in knowing what Baba shared. So here are some details:

It was a very loving Murli that started just before 7.30pm IST and went on till 10.10pm IST. The Madhuban niwasis also got individual drishti from Baba.

Some of the main points that were shared:
Brahma Baba was also a Madhuban niwasis so you should follow Father
Spiritual vision
Sweetness in speech

Staying beyond the influence of challenging situations, to stay like a lotus flower (this is in reference to some recent incidents that took place in Madhuban). In fact your stage should be such that such challenging situations should not arise.

Those who are mentally surrendered will never worry about the future. Baba takes full responsibility of such children just like the children were taken care of even during the beggary part. Those children who are physically surrendered but keep worrying about the future are like leaves that have been shed from The Tree... they are leaves but not really connected.
When Baba repeats some points it means that he is underlining it and that children should pay attention to the same.
Have a determined thought and in one second let go of any weaknesses and shortcomings.
Baba said that he had not come to speak a Murli but just to meet the children. It was a surprise visit as even the Madhuban niwasis got to know about it only yesterday morning. Baba said that the children had been asking for a long time and so the Father decided to fulfill the children's pure desire and also teach the lesson of suddenly and ever-ready.

Unique indeed are the ways and means by which God functions...
Achcha.

In Baba's Love,
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Special meeting due to Incidents that took place in Madhuban

Post by arjun »

ex-l wrote:Please excuse me dropping by, time no longer allows me to continue the discussion we once had. If my posts are not welcome, just let me know. I don't plan on making many.
Dear ex-l,
Welcome back to the forum. Actually, I don't get time to visit the bkinfo forum and hence miss the proceedings of that forum, especially your informative posts.

As regards the special meeting of BKs with BapDada in April this year, I have no idea about the incidents that prompted the meeting to take place.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
bansy

Post by bansy »

I heard about incidents relating to one
Why don't you just document these online and make them public ?
There were also reports of legal and financial exploitation
Why don't you document these reports and make them public ?
What I heard was that someone ordered his
Why don't you make the statement public ?

If the above has been done, then great, otherwise ignore them.

I would like to help, ex-l, in many things in bkinfo but I have found that that forum is and was not suited for me. I have found other ways to find out what truth is "my way" which I feel best. There are a lot of things "heard" but that's how communication works in the world, eg. I heard it would rain tonight, given the best new weather sources in the world, but it just did not. But the old lady next door was hanging her washing up and she was right.

Would also nice to know what these "incidents" are too, but I guess will never get further than secondhand information.
The journey continues. Good luck with yours.

PS : I too don't get too much time nowadays on the forums to always reply.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Post by fluffy bunny »

Its the way that everything from detectives, to scientific research, to archeology works ... You start with what information you have, new elements come long, you report them to other researchers in the field, they supply their information, gradually the bigger picture emerges and everyone benefits.

The information I have came from two previously good and entirely separate sources (different continent), and still active within the BKWSU and "believers" in other words. There is enough hard information there for others to check up on and come back with the truth, if they so wish. Perhaps the two incidents are unrelated. If so ... what happened up in Abu in April 2009 that required a BapDada visit and personal dristhi, how were the spirits "called" to attend at a specific time and so on?

Of course, it would help a lot if the Brahma Kumari leadership was just open and honest with both its adherents and non-adherents alike. Perhaps one day they will learn to be.earn to be.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

ex-l wrote:Hi.
There were also reports of legal and financial exploitation over money making property deals and the assumption that the BK leaders, such as Nirwair, tolerated him because of his financial power. Does it refer to him or something else?
In Baba's Love,
Dear ex-l.

It is good that you brought up the topic of property deals and financial explotiation by senior BKs(which is a well-known fact amongst all BKs)...but do the PBKs know that the same thing is being propagated in the pbk family as well. i have heard that Baba Dixit had ordered his close aides to buy property in mt abu and surrounding regions and many PBKs had been approached to shell out Rs 25000/- for a small peice of property in mt. abu, which will be bought collectively with the amount gathered. I was also approached by some PBKs last year and i was surprised when i heard that many PBKs have contributed towards the property fund.
I do not understand how much property can be bought nowadays with just Rs 25000/-.
Is it a genuine case of buying property or is it to gather money for some other purpose.

This episode itself should wake up the PBKs that God ShivBaba would never order such a thing, and it is manushya mat who is taking the PBKs for a ride.

shivsena.
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU

Post by fluffy bunny »

I suppose if you are God, think you are, or think God is speaking through you, you can make the rules up as you go along. Even I remember it saying in the Murlis that they should not buy property because the end was near.

Strategically though, I think it sounds a wonderful idea. The PBKs should go to Mount Abu, in mass, and be servants of the Lord or the Poor ... not the rich and famous. Please rise up, your time is now ... hold regular Peace Marches ... open up a little Knowledge shop as close to the main gates as you can ... bring out the BKs true colors ... let the world see what the Brahma Kumars REALLY think about other faiths.

Now, I am not hear to spoil things, nor fall back into my old ways. I asked a genuine question, "God" came for a special meeting. Does no one care?

Before I bark up the wrong tree, was it not said why or what for?
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:i have heard that Baba Dixit had ordered his close aides to buy property in mt abu and surrounding regions and many PBKs had been approached to shell out Rs 25000/- for a small peice of property in mt. abu, which will be bought collectively with the amount gathered. I was also approached by some PBKs last year and i was surprised when i heard that many PBKs have contributed towards the property fund.
I do not understand how much property can be bought nowadays with just Rs 25000/-.
Is it a genuine case of buying property or is it to gather money for some other purpose.
Baba Dixit has never ordered anyone to buy property. ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has said that PBKs can buy properties at Mt. Abu if they have excess money and do not know what to do with it. And he has never said in any Murli or discussion that PBKs should buy property at Mount Abu and hand it over to him or to AIVV. This issue has been discussed several times in the discussions and the Shrimat in this regard is very clear.

As regards purchase of property at Abu is concerned, there are Murli points that say that children will have to buy entire Mount Abu in future. So, whatever PBKs purchase, everything is going to be used in ShivBaba's Yagya in the end.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Baba Dixit has never ordered anyone to buy property. ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) has said that PBKs can buy properties at Mt. Abu if they have excess money and do not know what to do with it.
In the early 90's I remember very clearly Baba dixit saying to souls not to buy any property for any Gita patshala, but to provide one room in their existing premises for the same. Now the stand has changed that you can buy property; may i know for what purpose ???... for personal use or for Gita patshala ???
As regards purchase of property at Abu is concerned, there are Murli points that say that children will have to buy entire Mount Abu in future..
This has never been said in Murlis: "that children will have to buy entire mt. abu."It has been said that all the houses built in mt. abu ( by BKs) will then be used(not bought) by children to impart knowledge. If BKs are building houses and PBKs are also doing the same, then what is the difference between them. Both are doing Bhakti-marg ki shooting. PBKs claim that they are in Gyan-marg, but they seem to be practising Bhakti-marg rituals like BKs.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:In the early 90's I remember very clearly Baba dixit saying to souls not to buy any property for any Gita patshala, but to provide one room in their existing premises for the same. Now the stand has changed that you can buy property; may i know for what purpose ???... for personal use or for Gita patshala ???
That stand as mentioned in the Murlis is applicable to all the BKs/PBKs equally and even now. PBKs have been permitted to purchase property only in Mount Abu as per directions given in the Sakar Murlis. PBKs purchasing properties in Mount Abu can use it as they wish - for personal use or for service.
This has never been said in Murlis: "that children will have to buy entire mt. abu."
You think so because you haven't read all the Murlis. I will try to produce the Murli point.
It has been said that all the houses built in mt. abu ( by BKs) will then be used(not bought) by children to impart knowledge.
Please produce the Murli point with date.
If BKs are building houses and PBKs are also doing the same, then what is the difference between them.
Don't equate BKs and PBKs in this matter. BKs seek money directly or indirectly to build properties not just in Mount Abu but all over the world. PBKs have neither been asked to donate money nor asked to purchase property for AIVV. They have just been permitted to buy properties in their own names. So, whatever they purchase is their personal property. If they allow their property to be used for the purposes of Yagya service, then it is a different matter. Where is the question of Bhakti in this?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear arjun Bhai.

OK--you try to produce the Murli point date that "children can buy property in mt abu'' and i will try to find the date of Murli point i have quoted.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

OK--you try to produce the Murli point date that "children can buy property in mt abu'' and i will try to find the date of Murli point i have quoted.
Please don't try to change my words. I never said that it is written in the Murlis that children can buy property in Mt. Abu. It is written in the Murlis that one day the entire Mount Abu will have to be bought.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: please don't try to change my words. I never said that it is written in the Murlis that children can buy property in Mt. Abu. It is written in the Murlis that one day the entire Mount Abu will have to be bought.
OK - please give the Murli date as per your quote.
I had read that "Abu-niwasi will themselves call the true brahmins to their house to give them true knowledge" and so there will be no need to purchase any property.

shivsena.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

ex-l wrote:I suppose if you are God, think you are, or think God is speaking through you, you can make the rules up as you go along.
Yes--you are very right; That is what is happening in all the 3 worlds. In the outside world the dharm-gurus make their own rules as they become more and more powerful, in the bk world the senior Dadis and Didis (thinking that they are nimit) make or bend rules to suit themselves and the same thing is happening in the pbk world, where whatever Baba Dixit says is to be accepted without questioning. The whole thing starts from the seed world and it then spreads to the other worlds.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:the same thing is happening in the PBK world, where whatever Baba Dixit says is to be accepted without questioning.
This is another example of your ego. You feel that you are the only person in the world who can ask logical questions to PBKs. All other PBKs who are putting difficult and confusing questions to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) are fools, are they not? There are hundreds of examples where many PBKs have asked counter-questions to Baba. There are many who try to test Baba whether he will be able to answer or not. And all such questions are on record on this forum. Most of the questions asked on this forum have also been put to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) either through email or personally (recorded in Disc.CD 654, 658 and 659) and thes Q&A have been posted on this forum for everybody's benefit. But you still want to turn a blind eye to all such questions and pride yourself as the only person in the world who can ask logical questions. If it is not ego then what else?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: . You feel that you are the only person in the world who can ask logical questions to PBKs. All other PBKs who are putting difficult and confusing questions to ShivBaba (through Baba Dixit) are fools, are they not?
PBKs are not fools; they are asking queries based on their individual intellect level, but they are certainly being made fools(like in april fool) by the ambiguious answers given by baba Dixit.
Also can you show me a single cd where all the discussion is based solely on Murli and Vani points and if at all there will be one cd(where queries are relevant) for every 10 cds where all the discussion is based on Bhakti-marg.

I will try to find and post the last set of 10 queries which i sent to Baba Dixit in 2001 and let all PBKs read the answers given by Baba dixit and let them decide whether the answers were relevant or not.

shivsena.