Ancient continenets

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
spiritual spy
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Ancient continenets

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi

I have gone through 'M130 gene' stuff ... thanks bancy..

What is BKs view of movement of continents.

At that time 'there was no specific geography of the modern India - also where was the maduban in those days'

See the picture
continents.JPG
I expect arjun to give his views

SPY
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Ancient continenets

Post by bansy »

It has been often researched (from ocean floor readings) that the land mass of India (if you look at the bottom two maps) "crashed" into the mainland and created the Himalayas. You can imagine the size of impact. Craters not even close to the size of the mountains that were created by comets have been expected to have wiped out the dinasaurs.

Also there were crashes that created the Swiss Alps and American Rockies and other major mountain ranges.

But maybe no one in the world survived those incidents, and when the dust settled, the Golden Age was born. And all that happening within 5000 years. :shock: :D
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Ancient continenets

Post by arjun »

spiritual spy wrote:What is BKs view of movement of continents.

At that time 'there was no specific geography of the modern India - also where was the maduban in those days'
I don't think BKs/PBKs believe in the movement of continents. They only believe in the submergence of some continents under the ocean at the end of the Confluence Age and their numberwise emergence from the ocean from the Copper Age onwards.