Queries to BKs and mbBhat Bhai.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Queries to BKs and mbBhat Bhai.

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai and bk brothers.

Just starting a series of genuine queries to BKs and bk supporters to understand what really happened in the beginning of the Yagya.

In the basic course we were told that in 1936/37 Lekhraj Kirpalani had series of visions by which he developed vairagya and then one fine day Jyoti bindu God Shiva entered him and spoke the words "nijananad swaroopam.....Gyan swaroopam.....shivoham shivaham etc etc.

Do you really think that Shiva really entered Lekhraj Kirpalani and spoke these words or they are just cooked up stories. If Shiva really entered in Lekhraj Kirpalani and uttered those words, then for 10 years there were no spoken word from Shiva (Murlis) and suddenly in 1947 BKs claim that karachi se direct Murli chalti aayee hai (again there is no proof of the same)....and then from 1965 onwards after Mama left her body there is regular Murlis and we have almost all the recorded Murlis from 1965 to 1969. Why did Shiva have to wait for almost 28 years(from 1937 to 65) to deliver regular Murlis ??? This is what i wish to know.

Can you give your views of the same.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Queries to BKs and Bhat Bhai.

Post by mbbhat »

I believe the words Nijanandam swaroopam, Shivohum, .. uttered by Shiva through DL in 1936. This is also a reason why I say Murli is not just indirect speech but is also direct speech.

It is the power of highest authority to speak such words. I feel God has spoken that to introduce himself for the first time.

Even great personalities like President, Prime Ministers will utter words I when they take their charge. But after that when they sign, they will sign as President of India, PM of India. They will not write I, I, I again and again.

I think I have already explained my views to a considerable extent why Murlis have not been started early.

Knowledge can sit only in pure intellect. So in beginning, Baba trained children for purity. Hence delivering knowledge was not done at that time. It was slow.

Now since already there are many BKs giving knowledge is easier. It is easy for human being to teach a human being than God to human being. Because God is bodyless.

[Explanation:-
Suppose say the goal is to establish relationship of all/many animals with man.

An animal can communicate with another animal easily. But man cannot communicate with animal. Animals will not understand man's language. So initially it takes a lot of effort for the man to train an animal. But when quite a number of animals get trained, then the trained animals can easily educate the other animals.

So now, since number of BKs'are increasing, it becomes easy to deliver knowledge. ]

A Murli point:- Jitni deri hogi, gyaan dena sahaj hota jaavegaa= As times passes, it will become easier to deliver knowledge
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:So now, since number of BKs'are increasing, it becomes easy to deliver knowledge. ]
A Murli point:- Jitni deri hogi, gyaan dena sahaj hota jaavegaa= As times passes, it will become easier to deliver knowledge
Dear bhat Bhai.

Thanks for your views.
Can you give me the date of the Murli point you have quoted, because i have read in Murlis that "Bap ke aane ke saath hi Gyan shuru ho jaata hai." There is no sense in Shiva waiting for 28 years to deliver Murlis for 3 1/2 years and then dissappear in Subtle Regions to deliver avaykt Vanis along with brahma and wait for the organisation to split into 2 groups. Has Shiva come to establish paradise or to create hostility between the bk-PBKs and ex-PBKs.
There is much more mystery to what is happening from 1937 onwards, than is seen by BKs and PBKs.
shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:1)Can you give me the date of the Murli point you have quoted, because i have read in Murlis that "Bap ke aane ke saath hi Gyan shuru ho jaata hai." There is no sense in Shiva waiting for 28 years to deliver Murlis for 3 1/2 years and then dissappear in Subtle Regions to deliver avaykt Vanis along with Brahma and wait for the organisation to split into 2 groups. 2)Has Shiva come to establish paradise or to create hostility between the BK-PBKs and ex-PBKs.
3)There is much more mystery to what is happening from 1937 onwards, than is seen by BKs and PBKs.
shivsena.[/color]
Dear Shivasena Soul,

1)I think I have already mentioned the date. I will try to get it again. Today I am at a different place.

2)Your point is very much correct. I also had felt a great discomfort about the split. [There is another Murli point, I am also searching- "Tumhaare beech may phoot(split) nahin hoga"= There cannot be split in you]

Some thoughts:- In Satyug, there is need of servants and chandals. Who will become? definitely those who defame Sadguru. They should belong to BK family only(I mean they should had developed firm faith in Baba at least for few period]. So when such BKs become PBKs and defame Baba or put vighn(obstacle) in BK service, or those BKs who misuse power in BKWSU will become such servants in Satyug.

Anyhow, drama only can give light.

3)May be. Thank you for you effort and also my best wishes in this.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear bhat Bhai.

Can you please give your views about "who are mukh-vanshavali(mouth-born) brahmins and who are kukh-vanshavali(womb-born) brahmins" ???....And what do you consider yourself to be !!! Please answer to the point.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Re: Queries to BKs and mbBhat Bhai.

Post by mbbhat »

All- BKs and PBKs and ex BKs are mukhvamshavali braahmins.

Lowkik braahmins who belong to Hindu religion are kukh vamshavali braahmins.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:All- BKs and PBKs and ex BKs are mukhvamshavali braahmins.
If all BKs-PBKs and ex, are mouth-born brahmins, born from the mouth of immortal Father through brahma, then why have they not received the boon of immortality in this birth and why still BKs and PBKs are dying an untimely death like brahmins of the outside world ???? Can you please clarify this.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

They already have got property from the Father, but not full.

Body will perish. It will perish even in Satyug.

What I mean to say is- even if the person dies, he will come to Satyug(or Treta). Nobody can change it.

Property is received, but also to be received.

It is received by two things. One faith, second effort. Hence one can(has to) try to get maximum property.

Also the property receieved by children would be numberwise even at the end.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear Bhat Bhai.

It has been said in Murlis many times: "Brahma-so-Vishnu in one second and Vishnu-so- brahma in 5000 years".

Can you please give your views, which is this soul on which the above mahavakya of Shiva applicable to ???....is it Dada Lekhraj Brahma or some other soul ???

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

It is soul of Dada Lekhraj
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:It is soul of Dada Lekhraj
Can you please explain how the Murli mahavakya fits on Dada Lekhraj, as he left his body in 1969 and he did not complete the full 5000 year cycle and also did not become Vishnu in one second when he left his body.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

ShivSena soul wrote:- It has been said in Murlis many times: "Brahma-so-Vishnu in one second and Vishnu-so- Brahma in 5000 years".
shivsena wrote:Can you please explain how the Murli mahavakya fits on Dada Lekhraj, as he left his body in 1969 and he did not complete the full 5000 year cycle and also did not become Vishnu in one second when he left his body.
Many times Baba says qpproximately. 5000 years can also imply near to 5000 yrs and need not be exactly 5000 yrs. Similarly Second also need not be taken in literal meaning. Second can also mean in short time.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote:
Many times Baba says qpproximately. 5000 years can also imply near to 5000 yrs and need not be exactly 5000 yrs. Similarly Second also need not be taken in literal meaning. Second can also mean in short time.
Dear bhat Bhai.

Everything in Gyan-marg has to be accurate; rememberence has to be accurate to burn sins; time cycle also has to be accurate as it has been mentioned in Murlis that ''ek second ka bhi farak nahin pad sakta''. In Gyan-marg there is no room for ambiguity either in interpretation of Murli points or time factor.

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat »

shivsena wrote:It has been said in Murlis many times: "Brahma-so-Vishnu in one second and Vishnu-so- Brahma in 5000 years".
If it takes 5000 years for Vishnu to become Brahma, then do you say Brahma's part has not yet started? Do you say Brahma's part in the drama is just for a second?

Do you belive there is only one Brahma or more? If more, how much and who are they?

Shivsena soul wrote:- Everything has to be accurate in gyaanmarg
Will you please write your comments in the thread- Lies/Errors in Murlis or is it the Way of Teaching.... in Common Room started by me?
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

mbbhat wrote: If it takes 5000 years for Vishnu to become Brahma, then do you say Brahma's part has not yet started? Do you say Brahma's part in the drama is just for a second?
Yes--that is what the Murlis say :"brahma so Vishnu in one second" "Vishnu se brahma banane mein 5000 years and brahma se Vishnu banane mein ek second" ...so according to Murlis brahma ka part should last only for 1 second and it has also been mentioned in Murlis that last paper is also of one second; so what i feel that those who identify which personality becomes brahma to Vishnu in one second, for them the gate of heaven will open numberwise, because brahma ke sankalpon se hi swarg ke gate khulenge.
Do you belive there is only one Brahma or more? If more, how much and who are they?
According to Murlis, there is only one sikki-ladda child of ShivBaba and that is brahma; now the question remains who is this personified ShivBaba and who is this sikki-ladda child brahma.

shivsena.