Who is Dharamraj and what is Dharamraj-puri???

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Who is Dharamraj and what is Dharamraj-puri???

Post by shivsena »

Dear bk and pbk brothers.

Who is Dharamraj ???... and what and where is Dharamraj-puri ???

Views of my brothers will be highly appreciated.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Who is Dharamraj and what is Dharamraj-puri???

Post by arjun »

Disc.CD No.408, dated 30.09.07 at Bombay
Part-II

Time: 32.18
Student: Baba, what are the punishments given by Dharmaraj?

Baba: The other kind of punishments that we get, we keep getting it for a long time, we keep suffering.
Student: Which ones, Baba?
Baba: Any kind of (punishments). I will break your bones; I will remove your skin.
Student: So, what will happen in future…......?
Baba: Yes, you would experience it like this. For example when the sorrow is less, they keep experiencing the sorrow for a long period. So, even in that the time (of suffering) appears to be long. And when the sorrow is more; for example, if someone suffers special pain for an hour. So, does he feel that one hour to be a long period or a short period?
Student: It feels like a long period.
Baba: So, similarly Dharmaraj will cause the experience of punishment of many births in a second.
Student: So, then Baba, the sins will be burnt very soon, won’t they ?
Baba: Arey! Will that period be felt to be a long period or a short period?
Student: It will appear to be a long period.
Baba: A special song is sung about time ‘samay too jaldi-jaldi beet, sukhh may too pal bhar nahee thahrey, (O time! Pass very soon. You do not stop even for a moment in happiness). The time of happiness becomes short. “Sukhh may too pal bhar nahee thahrey, laakh bitaaye tujh par pehrey, bhaag jaataa hai. Aur dukh may too bilkul ruk jaaye, kaisi teri reet” (You do not stop even for a moment in happiness; even if you are kept under the custody of a lakh guards, you run away. And in sorrows, you stop completely. What are your ways !) That is why the years of deities have been shown to be long and the years of human beings are many times more, while it is not so.

Disc.CD No.307, dated 28.04.07 at Haripur (Orissa)

A Brother asked- The soul which plays the part of Dharmaraj in corporeal form should be expert in which righteous ... Godly Constitution? Who are those righteous advocates and how many?

Baba replied – What is the constitution here? What is the constitution of the world of Brahmins? The constitution of the world of Brahmins is – Murli. And the more one is expert in the versions of Murli the greater advocate he is. First he should free himself. All of us are lying in jail. It is a jail of Ravan, the jail of Kansa. First one should become free from that jail of Kansa. Along with that, one should also make others also free. What is the occupation of the advocates? To free someone who is entangled. They are the advocates in limited sense. They earn a limited income. And here it is an unlimited income for many births. The more one keeps making oneself free, the more one would also become capable of freeing others. For that one needs the epitome of Godly knowledge. The sharper one is in knowledge, the greater advocate one would become, the more one would extend cooperation to the Dharmaraj Father.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Points regarding Dharmaraj from BK Murlis/Avyakt Vanis:

Baba is also a big Marshal. Along with Baba there’s Dharmaraj too. If you don’t follow the Shrimat (directions) of Baba then (remember) his right hand is Dharmaraj. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 24-4-72,pg-2)
Father says I give prosperity. Sorrows i.e. punishments is given by Dharmaraj (which means the deity of death and punishment as per Hindu Mythology). I do not possess the right to award punishment. Tell me (about your sins) and punishment will be given by Dharmaraj. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 12-11-73, pg-2)
Dharmaraj Baba will also cause divine visions and tell you that now you suffer punishments. You were explained so much to refrain from such acts. But you continued to do that. Now suffer the punishment. (Revised Sakar Murli dated 19-7-72. Pg-4)
There is Dharmaraj along with Father. Dharmaraj’s duty also finishes now. He won’t be there in the Golden Age. Then his role begins from the Copper Age. Father sits and explains the secrets of akarma (actions without positive or negative results), karma (actions with positive or negative results) and vikarma (actions with negative results). (Revised Sakar Murli dated 25-7-75 pg-2)

Points regarding Dharmarajpuri (abode of Dharmaraj) from BK Murlis/Avyakt Vanis:
Now remember that there is subtle punishment along with corporal punishment. Don’t think that we will suffer the subtle punishments within the mind and exhaust them. No. Subtle punishments are received in subtle form. And these will increase day by day. If you act against the code of conduct (Maryadas), violate the code of conduct, both worldly and Godly codes of conduct, and then such souls will have to experience corporal punishments also. (A.V. 3-5-72,pg-3)
Now you are not getting any direct punishment for the creation of any wasteful and impure thought. But after some lime, leave apart the matter of actions. You will experience the direct punishment of even the impure or wasteful thought. (A.V. 3-5-72 pg-263)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti.
As per the advance knowledge, Brahma,i.e. Dada Lekhraj's soul will play the role of Dharmaraj.

Dharmarajpuri (abode of Dharamaraj) is not a separate place earmarked for punishments. It is the stage/phase of punishments (both physical/mental/subtle) that every soul (except 8 deities) will suffer at the end of the Confluence Age.

OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti.
As per the Advanced Knowledge, Brahma,i.e. Dada Lekhraj's soul will play the role of Dharmaraj.
Arjun
Dear arjun Bhai.

In all the Murli and Vani points you have quoted there is no suggestion that Krishna(Lekhraj Kirpalani) is supposed to be Dharamraj and i have never read any Murli or Vani which says directly or indirectly that Krishna is Dharamraj, so on what basis and criteria does advance knowledge teach that Dada Lekhraj (Krishna) will play the role of Dharamraj in future. Dharamraj is supposed to be right hand of Father, so who is this Father and who is the right hand??? Can you please expand further.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Similarly I can say that no Murli says that Krishna plays the role of Maya as you believe.

I am not forcing you to accept my belief. You can draw whatever conclusions you wish to draw from the Murlis or AVs that I have quoted.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:Similarly I can say that no Murli says that Krishna plays the role of Maya as you believe. Arjun
In the Bhakti-marg epic of mahabharat, Krishna is addressed as mayavi purush by Mama shakuni and duryodhan; so the soul of Krishna should have played the role of personified Maya in Sangamyug, to be remembered as mayavi purush in the great epic of the broad drama.

Also there is a mention of ''Maya ka Ishwariya roop'' in avaykt Vanis; can any pbk point out to any soul who is playing this role?? ; i feel that many points in Murlis and Vanis point to Krishna's soul playing the part of personified Maya.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:In the Bhakti-marg epic of mahabharat, Krishna is addressed as mayavi purush by Mama shakuni and duryodhan; so the soul of Krishna should have played the role of personified Maya in Sangamyug, to be remembered as mayavi purush in the great epic of the broad drama.
I asked for proof from Murlis and you have quoted from Hindu mythological scriptures.
Also there is a mention of ''Maya ka Ishwariya roop'' in avaykt Vanis; can any PBK point out to any soul who is playing this role?? ;
PBKs infer it to mean the root-like soul of Islam in the BK world who rules on the BK world for a longer period than Brahma Baba whereas you are inferring it to mean Krishna's soul or Dada Lekhraj Brahma. But this phrase 'Godly form of Maya' does not clearly say that Dada Lekhraj plays the role of Maya. Just as you say that all the interpretations of Sakar Murlis and AVs as taught to PBKs is false, we can also say that your interpretation of the above phrase from AV is your imagination.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: PBKs infer it to mean the root-like soul of Islam in the BK world who rules on the BK world for a longer period than Brahma Baba whereas you are inferring it to mean Krishna's soul or Dada Lekhraj Brahma.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Are you trying to say that the root-soul of Islam ie. the late prakashmani Dadi(as per advance knowledge) was the ''ishwariya form of Maya''. If this is so, then the mayavi world should have ended on her demise and paradise should have been established on earth.

shivsena.