Dummy gods in the path of knowledge.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Dummy gods in the path of knowledge.

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
In PBK group, Thread: Is Veerendra Dev Dixit not aware of Supreme Soul Shiv? page:2, Arjun wrote on 11 May 2009
In the path of knowledge nobody calls himself God directly, but acts/speaks in such a royal or subtle way that suggests that they are God or that God is speaking through them.
I was surprised to read such a statement from Arjun. None the less, it is true.
I think any person who speaks what he feels is better than those hypocrites who suggest and tell something in their speech and acts, but never accept it directly. The one who expresses his/her feeling might be wrong. But atleast we know what he/she feels. Maya is very subtle and powerful. So his/her feelings might not be The Truth. But the person is a truthful person, because he/she expresses as he/she feels. But the hypocrites are dangerous. They will not say anything directly, but will suggest and instigate others to accept something. And this is the working style of Ravan, not Ram.

I have been raising this issue in many threads. But many members of this forum looked down on me for raising the issue.
In PBK group:
1) An important request to Veerendra Dev Dixit and/or AIVV members.
2) Is Veerendra Dev Dixit not aware of Supreme Soul Shiv?
3) Advice to Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV members
In Commonoom group:
4) Arjun, Veerendra Dev Dixit & PBKs are Deceivers. Shame on you!
and I did not find the following one which I had posted:
5) Who is Hiranyakashyapu Dada Lekharaj or Veerendradev Dixit?

I know that some of the words used in the threads are harsh and abusive. I remember a situation in Kampil, when I and few other PBKs were sitting with Virendra Dev Dixit, and a PBK said something abusive and complaining about a BK. I questioned why should we talk ill of others, and to this Virendra Dev Dixit said what wrong is there calling a theif as 'theif'. And moreover I have not used those harsh words while doing chit chat or for time pass talk. I used those words to bring the seriousness which the issue demands.

In thread: Q and A with Baba, page 4, arjun on 24 Oct 2006,
Q.No.55. You say that Brahmakumari Vidyalaya is violating the directions of Supreme Father Shiva as available in Murlis and Avyakt Vanis. But are you not creating obstacles in their work by pointing out these violations?
Ans: Citing of the examples of violations of Shrimat (Godly direction) of Parampita (Supreme Father) Shiv by the Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya is not intended to tarnish their name or to create obstacles in their tasks, but it is actually meant to emphasize the importance and sanctity of the Shrimat (directions) of God Shiv so that the further ethical downfall of the Godly unworldly (aloukik) family established by Supreme Father Shiv could be arrested.
In my opinion, still there is confusion amongst many Maharathi BKs and PBKs in deciding which philosophy or theory (as expalined by lokik gurus) is correct. Whether Dvaita or Advaita or VishistAdaita or ShaktiVishishtAdvaita, etc., is correct or whether all are correct in their respective senses. As far as I know, Advaita means there is only One, not two i.e., "I" am Shiv. There is no "You", because there is no one else anywhere other than "I" and the duality we experience in this world is due to Maya. Dvaita means there is "I" and "You", there are souls of different categories and there is a Supreme Soul Who is The God. I think some philosophies say that God is just a post like the post of a minister of a state. Anyone can get that post if they are eligible. You are not God now, but you become eligible by your efforts (purusharth) and then you become one with God and you are God. Once I asked a Maharathi BK, what he thinks is correct amongst Dvaita, Advaita and VishishtAdvaita (because I knew the names of only these philosophies). Instead of answering me directly, he started telling me names of many more philosophies and then changed the topic. He did not answer me directly what he accepts as correct.

Many great pundits debate over this in seminars or public platforms and sometimes their debate turns into verbal fight. And I think we too are doing the same in this forum. But atleast those pundits are better than us because they know intellectually what they are saying and they stand for it. Whereas here, inside us we accept one thing and say another thing outside. This might be because we still do not know and just propose different theories at different times or that we support any one theory just to satisfy our ego. My friend (ex-PBK) had said that many times we support something not because we understand it or find it correct but just because I am member of or assosciated with the group which is propagating it. I vote for Tata car as the best because I have a Tata car in my house, if tomorrow I sell the car and get Maruti Alto then I will vote for Alto as the best car. This is just satisfying our ego. We need "Open Mindedness" to know The Truth. By being Open Minded, I mean that even though I own X car I should accept that Y car is the best if I experience so. We should go by our experience at the same time respect experience of others. And if possible try to understand and experience what others say.

I hope that in the path of Knowledge, we will say directly whatever we want to say and we will not indirectly suggest something or instigate others to accept something which we do not say directly. And this rule will also apply to Virendra Dev Dixit.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Dummy gods in the path of knowledge.

Post by arjun »

I know that some of the words used in the threads are harsh and abusive. I remember a situation in Kampil, when I and few other PBKs were sitting with Veerendra Dev Dixit, and a PBK said something abusive and complaining about a BK. I questioned why should we talk ill of others, and to this Veerendra Dev Dixit said what wrong is there calling a theif as 'theif'. And moreover I have not used those harsh words while doing chit chat or for time pass talk. I used those words to bring the seriousness which the issue demands.
And I remember an incident where an anonymous BK sent a photocopy of a PBK pamphlet with abuses in Hindi written everywhere in the empty spaces on the pamphlet against BKs and PBKs to a PBK gitapathshala. When I showed it to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) to seek directions on the further course of action, He said that it would be best to ignore such letters.
ram
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk. I would like to join the forum

Post by ram »

yes, due to lack of digestion, ego comes
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Ram wrote:yes, due to lack of digestion, ego comes
Dear rambhai.

Ego comes due to lack of knowledge and not due to lack of digestion.
True knowledge never gives any ego; Ego dies as soon as true knowledge dawns upon mankind. Ego is always false and only false Bhakti-marg knowledge gives rise to false ego.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
shivsena wrote:Ego comes due to lack of knowledge and not due to lack of digestion.
Dear Shivsena,
I too think that ego comes due to indigestion of the feelings we accept or intake.
You are true that it is due to ignorance or lack of actual spiritual Truth which gives rise to ego.
But even in lokik (worldly life) we see egoistic people. The ego you are talking about is with respect to Knowledge and ignorance. And the ego Ram has said about is I think the general egoism in our day today life.
I too feel that in our day today life, we feel egoistic whenever we intake any feeling that is not True and as the self cannot digest the poison (Untruth) in those feeling it cannot digest the feeling and the irritation caused by that untrue feeling that we have ingested causes ego.
I have recently experienced how all this happens.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.