A Challenge to Brahmakumaries

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
new knowledge
Academic
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

A Challenge to Brahmakumaries

Post by new knowledge »

A challenge to Brahmakumaries.
http://www.santgyaneshwarji.org/Khuda-G ... anguage=en
But unfortunately, I could not find the English version of this link.

Real SadGuru;
http://www.santgyaneshwarji.org/Khuda-G ... anguage=en
Are these criteria, to be a real SadGuru,applicable to any personality in BKWSU?
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: A Challenge to Brahmakumaries

Post by shivsena »

Dear new knowledge Bhai.

I fully agree with what is written below:
"Sadguru does not make His disciples to chant any Mantra like Lord Vishnu-Ram-Krishnaji did in previous eras. Sadguru makes one to become a unified devotee of GOD.
Sadguru does not impart disciples a Fractional Knowledge in His Deeksha or in His Practical Session. He imparts "True, Supreme and Perfect KNOWLEDGE" at one time.
Sadguru does not keep the disciples away from any achievement or put any achievement aside for later days. He provides all the Perfect Achievements at the same time by imparting "ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE" including Direct Perception of "Liberation & Immortality" in this very life.
Sadguru does not make one to chant a Mantra or to meditate upon Light. He imparts 'KNOWLEDGE (Gyan)' to make His disciples perfectly doubtless.
Sadguru cannot make His disciples to involve in Maya. He bestows the Gyan Drishti (Eye of Knowledge) to see this world's existence as false (Mitthya) and unreal like a cinemographic play.
Sadguru does not keep the disciples away from knowing the technique of being outside of the body to see one's Self and to roam here and there. He bestows the Sceptal Eye so that the disciple can use his/her body like a shirt (a cloth wear).
Sadguru provides the disciples the Divine Eye to see the Soul in form of the Divine Light as and when he/she likes in his/her life long.
Sadguru bestows Gyan Drishti (Supremely Eye) to His disciples so that he/she can see the Virat Form or the Universal Form of Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan and so that he/she can talk to Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan immediately in front.
Sadguru makes the disciples a Perfect Gyani to face any question of doubt from the public to respond authentically. Sadguru makes His disciples a unified devotee of GOD only.
No one can argue with what has been written above.
One most important line has been missed, which cannot be said by any dehdhari dharm guru: The Father is "Bap-teacher-Satguru" (THREE-IN-ONE) is Immortal and the immortal Father-teacher-Satguru bestows the boon of immortality to those who recognise HIM.
All the above achievements are given by Sant Gyaneshwar Swami Sadanandji Paramhans at His Practical Sessions for surrendered devotion and service of Khuda-GOD-Bhagwan. Nothing is kept for later days.
Can the above mentioned guru claim immortality to himself and his disciples.
If yes, then where is the proof ??
If no, then HE is not the true Satguru (which means that the true Satguru-liberator-guide will come in the near future).

shivsena.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

Point to be noted:-
1)The Sadanada Guruji says, he himself is God. That is one of the existing human being is God.

2)They challenge many people, not just BKs.

3)Their way of challenging is childish. [If one loses, he has to accept that he will become his disciple and surrender in his ashram!]

I discussed on some points with the authorities or people of that forum by email. They gave some answers as like others.The following are some details

For my one querry, they replied -

Jai Prabhu Sadanandji Only the Mercy of GOD
GOD made this world for His paastime, it is a kind of entertainment (sport) to GOD and also it is entertainment and a play for those who are devotees of GOD.

Ramayan (uttarkand) doha 77 to 87 and Quran sharif Para 16 (Surat maryam) Aayat 35 says that this world is created by the will power of GOD He said 'To Be' (Kunn in arabi) (Bhav in sanskrit) and this world was created and to govern this creation He appointed Maha Maya. Mahamaya governed different Brahmands by appointing different Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh.

Brahmaji's duty is to give different bodies to diffrent Species of Self. Self rotates in 84 lacs species (yoni) by leaving one body and accepting other. Self gets the body according to the preceding destiny or it's good or bad action and achievements.

Some human beings are handicapped because in their previous birth they made some mistake knowingly or unknowingly by that same sense organ or the organ of action.

This whole system is run by the will power of GOD. Every action is done by His Power and in the same time He remains undoer to every action.

waiting for further Queries ----- rajnish (9958023590)

Jai Prabhu Sadanandji Only the Mercy of GOD

Then I replied as follows
Thank You dear Sir,

You have replied:-

1)GOD made this world for His paastime, it is a kind of entertainment (sport) to GOD and also it is entertainment and a play for those who are devotees of GOD.

2)Self rotates in 84 lacs species (yoni) by leaving one body and accepting other. Self gets the body according to the preceding destiny or it's good or bad action and achievements.

3)Some human beings are handicapped because in their previous birth they made some mistake knowingly or unknowingly by that same sense organ or the organ of action.

---
Questions:-
1)Does God need entertainment? Does he get bored? Is his stage bound by time?

2)Why should God made to rotate in 84 lac species? Are we toys which can be played without asking us?

3) Agreeable.
So far no reply has come from them. (three days before I had received)
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

I recieved answer. If any member is interested, please inform. I will post here or forward the mail.

[Actually I communicated with them due to a members' request/suggestion].