Request to OM PBKs.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sachkhand
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

An important request to Virendra Dev Dixit and/or AIVV members.

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
I am quoting here an email [ subject: An important request to Virendra Dev Dixit and/or the office bearers and/or members of AIVV. on Sunday, 26 April, 2009] which I have sent to PBK's AIVV.
Dear members of AIVV,
This is a request to all of you and also to Veerendradev Dixit (Virendra Dev Dixit) whom you all accept to be the actual practical Chariot of Supreme Soul Shiv, and hence also consider Virendra Dev Dixit as Prajapita (as called by BKWSU) or Adi Dev or Adam i.e., The Father of Humanity. And hence you also accept Virendra Dev Dixit to be the practical form of The GodFather Shiv Who will make all human beings Pawan i.e., Viceless and also change this hell like world into Paradise and also bring Satyug.
Members of your organisation have been spreading this knowledge in this world. You mainly try to convince your knowledge to the members of BKWSU i.e., Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars.
Although members of AIVV accept the knowledge given by Virendra Dev Dixit and openly stand by it, the person i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit, who gave this knowledge to you has never accepted the knowledge and the claims ( which I have mentioned above in the first paragraph) made therein (this is what is said by the members of AIVV and also Virendra Dev Dixit).
So the question now to the members of the AIVV is that do you really understand what is said by Virendra Dev Dixit in his daily classes (which were recorded in audio cassettes earlier and are now being recorded as Videos). Do you totally accept the claims being made in those classes about the part of Virendra Dev Dixit and his wife Kamala Devi Dixit being the Father and Mother of Humanity. I question you once again. As you all know Virendra Dev Dixit himself has never accepted the claims being made through him in his daily classes. But do you i.e., the members of AIVV, accept the claims being made in those classes aand also accept other knowledge given in those classes?
If yes, then will the members of AIVV stand by what they have been propagating? Do the members of AIVV take the responsibility of the consequences of spreading of this knowledge?
Although Virendra Dev Dixit himself denies to take reponsibility of the consequences, will the members stand by the words of Virendra Dev Dixit? Because you are propagating the knowledge and the claims therein.
I request official answer by AIVV to my email at the earliest. Even any of the members of AIVV can answer to my email about their personal stand.
Hope AIVV takes responsibility about their claims atleast now i.e., after almost 33 years of spreading their knowledge and claims therein.
Eagerly waiting for you answer.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

Note: I think the office bearers of AIVV and/or the members responding to this email are mature enough and above the age of 18 and understand what they mean by accepting the responsiblities.
I hope any PBK in this forum too will answer to me personally or in this thread.

Thanks.
Sanjeev.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Re: An important request to Veerendra Dev Dixit and/or AIVV memb

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
I have received reply to my email ([reply of the important request]ref no. 917/09Thursday, 30 April, 2009 11:27 PM) and I am giving their answer here. Their answer is in red.
...Do the members of AIVV take the responsibility of the consequences of spreading of this knowledge? ...
Members of the AIVV have already written the letter of faith on court stamp papers.
Hope AIVV takes responsibility about their claims atleast now i.e., after almost 33 years of spreading their knowledge and claims therein...
All the AIVV members who have taken this knowledge or are taking this knowledge are fully conscious and not mentally retarded. When there is not any problem arising in between the students and the spiritual parents, then it is a futile approach to convience? We have not compelled you to accept anything. In future, don't waste your time in writing emails to this email id.
I have thanked them for answering to my email. I have replied to them that I will not write email to that email ID hereafter.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Om Shanti. You should appreciate that you have at least received an official reply from AIVV to your mail unlike the PBKIVV which never responds to the emails of PBKs. ex-l and other ex-BKs have been putting so many questions to the BKWSU since many years and they have not replied to any of those mails except asking them to come and meet them personally to resolve the issues.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. You should appreciate that you have at least received an official reply from AIVV to your mail unlike the PBKIVV which never responds to the emails of PBKs. ex-l and other ex-BKs have been putting so many questions to the BKWSU since many years and they have not replied to any of those mails except asking them to come and meet them personally to resolve the issues.
AUM Shanti.
I do not know why you always try comparing yourself i.e, PBKs or AIVV with BKs or BKWSU. Do you want to show that you are superior to them?
Atleast they have asked to come and meet personally so that their problem can be solved face to face. Because through email or through phone it is not possible to communicate for long or their is possibility of communication gap.
And just read what great answer has the AIVV given to my email.
We have not compelled you to accept anything. In future, don't waste your time in writing emails to this email id.
This is their answer. :oops: :prize:
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

Dear sanjeev Bhai.

The crux of the matter is: just as the BKs do not like being questioned by PBKs, so today all PBKs are in the same position when compared to the logical questioning by ex-PBKs; they seem to be sandwiched between the BKs and ex-PBKs; they can neither go back to bk family nor they can question the teachings of advance knowledge and progress ahead in knowledge to reach the final degree of Phd in RajYoga. Indeed a very hard and bitter fact for PBKs to digest.

Ten years back i had also asked some 10 questions directly to Baba Dixit and the answers He gave compelled me to re-think about the advance knowledge given by ShivBaba, and then i started reading the Murlis and Vanis, and slowly but surely i came to believe that the whole advance knowledge is a clever deception(as per drama) by mayavi Krishna's soul to mislead the PBKs and a test to see who emerges from this mayavi illusion of advance knowledge to come in 108.

shivsena.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:Dear sanjeev Bhai.
Ten years back i had also asked some 10 questions directly to Baba Dixit and the answers He gave compelled me to re-think about the Advanced Knowledge given by ShivBaba, and then i started reading the Murlis and Vanis, and slowly but surely i came to believe that the whole Advanced Knowledge is a clever deception(as per drama) by mayavi Krishna's soul to mislead the PBKs and a test to see who emerges from this mayavi illusion of Advanced Knowledge to come in 108.
AUM Shanti.
Dear Shivsena,
I do not know on what basis you conclude that the knowledge given by/through Virendra Dev Dixit is not given by Virendra Dev Dixit but it is Dada Lekharaj's soul misleading.
I do not know why should Krishna's i.e., D.L.'s soul want to mislead someone. Is it not possible that Virendra Dev Dixit is not understanding the Murli points when he churns Murli or is it not possible that Virendra Dev Dixit misunderstands the revealation he gets to the Murli points in his Yoga?
I think you too have experienced that when we churn Mulri point for days, it sometimes happens that the answer just appears or gets revealed while in Yoga or even while we are doing our daily work or resting. I cannot definitely say how it happens. Whether it is our own intellect that completes it's work of undestanding and gives answer or it is some soul which enters and reveals or any soul from somewhere through inspiration gives answer. But it happens.
I would loike to give a classic example of a scientist. You must be knowing benzene (a chemical). It is said that the scientist could not understand the molecular structure of benzene. He tried various ways which could fit the molecular formula of benzene. And one fine day while sleeping he saw a snake in his dream which was holding it's tail in it's mouth thus forming a ring. And then he just got up and tried the ring form as molecular stucture for benzene. And using ring form the scientist could get the correct molecular stucture of benzene.

Now coming back to BK Knowledge, through Dada Lekharaj it is said that it was Supreme Soul Shiv who gave knowledge. We accept it because we see in Murlis points which say that it is Supreme Soul Shiv giving knowledge and also D.L. accepted the fact. But in Virendra Dev Dixit's case it is not so. Neither Supreme Soul Shiv introduces Himself and nor Virendra Dev Dixit accept that Supreme Soul Shiv speaks through him. As much as I know, Virendra Dev Dixit has neither openly accepted that soul of D.L. speaks through him.
So why blame Dada Lekharaj for misleading children?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

sachkhand wrote: You must be knowing benzene (a chemical). It is said that the scientist could not understand the molecular structure of benzene. He tried various ways which could fit the molecular formula of benzene. And one fine day while sleeping he saw a snake in his dream which was holding it's tail in it's mouth thus forming a ring. And then he just got up and tried the ring form as molecular stucture for benzene. And using ring form the scientist could get the correct molecular stucture of benzene.
So why blame Dada Lekharaj for misleading children?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
Dear sanjeev.
You have given a good example about how thoughts come to you and they cannot be created by you; a open receptive and inquisitive mind just receives thoughts or ideas (as per drama), while a closed mind can never catch them. Nobody in the world can say that i have created this thought or idea; they just come naturally as per destiny( first comes the thought and then the thing follows)

I think i remember this story of how hexagonal(six-sided) benzene molecule was discovered by a scientist by watching the bee-hives and not by watching a snake curl around itself (if my memory serves me right).

As regards Dada Lekhraj misleading(or testing) the children, i will write a personal email to you in a few days.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:I do not know why you always try comparing yourself i.e, PBKs or AIVV with BKs or BKWSU. Do you want to show that you are superior to them?
You are making your own inferences. I have not said that we are superior to BKs. Actions will speak for the PBKs. We have told innumerable times on this forum and other fora that BKs are superior to PBKs in some aspects while PBKs are superior to BKs in some aspects.
Atleast they have asked to come and meet personally so that their problem can be solved face to face. Because through email or through phone it is not possible to communicate for long or their is possibility of communication gap.
Everyone knows what they do when you meet them personally to solve a problem. It was a majority view on bkinfo forum that people from that site should not meet them personally. Whatever the BKWSU wanted to say, they should have said through email or the forum. But they have never done that.

Anyway, it is your sweet will to support anyone in the world.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

shivsena wrote:Dear sanjeev.
...I think i remember this story of how hexagonal(six-sided) benzene molecule was discovered by a scientist by watching the bee-hives and not by watching a snake curl around itself (if my memory serves me right). ...
AUM Shanti.
Dear Shivsena,
I think I have read this story in our college text books.
please go to the following website,
http://www.literate-lemur.com/ouroboros/
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Dear sanjeev.

You are right about the story of the snake giving inspiration to the discovery of structure of benzene molecule; i take back my words about the beehives; i thought that since beehives were hexagonal, they must have inspired the scientist to discover the structure of hexagonal benzene molecule.

shivsena
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Request to OM PBKs.

Post by sachkhand »

AUM shanti
Dear PBKs,
Following are some views of a PBK about my conduct in this forum.
In PBK group, Thread: Confusing Answers, page 1:
on 05 May 2009,
I called you a lawyer because you know very well that this Confluence Age is for
100 years as per Murlis and ShivBaba remains with His children for most part of
it. Despite that you were trying to pass comments to belittle the PBKs by asking
whether ShivBaba comes for a second.
Anyway, if, like shivsena Bhai your sole aim and objective of becoming a member
of this forum is to defame PBKs and Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit you are free to do
so. You can continue doing so as long as this forum or this Confluence Age
continues.
I wish you good luck.
If you wish to treat my silence on any of your questions as your victory you can very well
proudly announce to the world.
The above views about me as per my introspection are not correct.

Although I have written in that thread that I accept what is written (in the second paragraph of the above quote) if it is felt like that after reading my posts, actually then I had not paid attention in hurry while writing my reply. But later while reading that I noticed the words "sole aim and objective". I would like to clarify that while putting my views there has been the thought of challenging and tit for tat like answers. But I do not have any aim nor intentions to defame any person. But yes I accept that sometimes I feel frustrated with angusih and resentment about Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs because of their deceptive ways i.e., spreading the word that Virendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba or Ram and if someone cross questions about this then answering that Virendra Dev Dixit has never said so about himself. And I think, it is natural for anyone to feel frustrated and have resentment for such behaviour of anyone.

Now coming to the main reason of this post. You must have been thinking that what is this OM PBKs. By OM I mean "Open Minded'.

I think that we should not deceive ourselves in fear of something. If we think we have not understood or have doubt about some point of ShivBaba's knowledge or about our own experience/s, then we should not suppress our feelings to understand those things. Yes, it is true that the person/people and the place and the time to share those things might be different for different people.

I think this forum is not just a platform for advertising PBK's i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit's interpretations of Murlis.

I have joined this forum just for sharing my views and experiences and even gain from other's views and experiences.

My one important question is that are we to become just mikes of any person or are we to become authorities by understanding and experiencing the knowledge?
If we need to become authorities, then do we not grow by sharing our understanding and feelings and experiences. But, it is true that just OM will not do. We need Om Shanti i.e., Open Minded but with peace within.

I hope I and others like me will be allowed to share our understanding and feelings and experiences in this forum. If the PBK group and BK group is strictly for their respective hard core supporters, then henceforth I will write all my posts in Commonroom group. And I
Also I request admin that if possible please transfer my previous three recent posts (not this one) in PBK group to commonroom group.

I would share one of my experiences here. This is just to tell how I try to understand things.
From beginning I used to debate with my brother about the concept of God being omnipresent. In BK's knowledge we do not accept this, and if it is so then there is no meaning of ShivBaba coming. But when I came to PBK knowledge I had an experience of complete silence (being somewhere else) when I and some other PBK brothers with Virendra Dev Dixit were sitting in the outside small room of ground floor in Kampil. I was trying to remember Supreme Soul Shiv in Virendra Dev Dixit (because then I beleived so). And also while discussing about the Three Worlds picture (I do not remember exactly how the topic came) Virendra Dev Dixit said that for one who is totally soul conscious, there is no question of coming and going. I had very nice experiences in Kampil. Later I used to feel soul as being everywhere (not for 24 hours but whenever I paid attention). When I returned home (I do not remember after 1st, 2nd or 3rd visit) I started to question this experience and I decided that if soul is everywhere, then why should I go to Kampil. I stopped going. Later a PBK (now he is very close to Virendra Dev Dixit and has served in AIVV a lot) came and asked why I was not coming to Kampil. I explained the reason. He said let the experience be so but still you can come to Kampil. I had been to Kampil afterwards many times. The experience ceased. I wanted to give (i.e., explain and make understand) PBK knowledge to my mother. But she firmly beleive in lokik Guru and God being omnipresent. So inorder to find explanation for this question, I churned knowledge and my experiences a lot. For this I started by accepting that God is omnipresent and concept of Advaita of lokik people. But after churning knowledge and experiences I came to conclusion that there has to be a Supreme Soul. I repeated this many times, but each time came to the same conclusion. But during this process I started to understand the reason for saying God to be omnipresent.

One more experience: I had returned from Fatehgad where I new a BK who was living in BK centre. I had gone there to tell him about PBK's knowledge. After coming back I narrated what happened there. I said I ate the sweets he gave. Local PBKs were surprised that I ate. Later Virendra Dev Dixit was sitting in the room and I too was there and might be one or two others. And Virendra Dev Dixit just said (as if to himself), "arey, yah to glani karega" meaning Oh, he will do glani(I did not find meaning in English, but I think it means harm or ruin or bring bad reputation or downfall). It appeared to me that it was said about me. And I could not beleive and felt sad, how is it that I will do such a thing. And I prayed that let this not happen. And I think PBKs opinion is that I am doing glani by raising issues and cross questioning them. But, I am not afraid of the consequences because I know my intentions are good. Also Virendra Dev Dixit had questioned when would there be dhadh-pad/dh meaning dhad (weeping aloud, an attack of thieves. Dhadi means a famous dacoit.) -pad(a board, border, framework) or-padh (a raised platform).

I think instead of claiming anything, if we churn Murlis and our experiences with more stress on experiences rather than just what someone says or someone's interpettions, we will reach The GodFather. Claiming something makes us rigid and stubborn. And if we really want to make any statments or claim something, then we should do it directly.

In Avyakt Vani it is said that those who know to mould become real gold. We accept that in Murlis it is said that Knowledge will undergo refining and changing. And in my opinion, The True Gita is yet to be revealed.

I expect PBKs to be open minded and allow others too to express their views. If PBKs think that no one should cross question them even logically then there is no use of forum. Normal websites explaining their Knowledge would do.

(Avyakt Murli 15-11-2008) Those who are images of experience remain constantly unshakeable and immovable in all situations. They do not come into upheaval because they have many authorities, but the greatest authority of all is the authority of experience. If you have the authority of experience, then every power, every point of knowledge and every virtue would be under your orders. Whichever power you invoke, that power will co-operate with you in one second. If you lack the authority of experience, you will have to work hard. Someone who is experienced is a master almighty authority.

(Avyakt BapDada 31/12/2008) Whenever you feel something is difficult, say with your heart, "Baba, My Baba, My Companion, come and help me", and Baba is then bound to help. You' have to say it with your heart though, because you have to see the time and the self.. Time is challenging and you have to challenge Maya. What can she do then?

(Avyakt BapDada 31/12/2008) Experience is the fruit. Do not become dry knowledgeable souls. Be loving, be loving to the Father and you will easily become loving to the family because you are equal to the Father. The Father has love in His heart for even the last child. He sees each one with an attitude of love. So, do not just be knowledgeable, not just those who give lectures, but be an embodiment of giving that feeling of belonging.

No matter, we (for those who do not know or have any doubts) do not know the practical form of The GodFather, but still He hears the calls of True Hearts. And He responds to our Love.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Re: Request to OM PBKs.

Post by arjun »

But yes I accept that sometimes I feel frustrated with angusih and resentment about Veerendra Dev Dixit and PBKs because of their deceptive ways i.e., spreading the word that Veerendra Dev Dixit is ShivBaba or Ram and if someone cross questions about this then answering that Veerendra Dev Dixit has never said so about himself. And I think, it is natural for anyone to feel frustrated and have resentment for such behaviour of anyone.
Similarly you should try to place yourself in the position of the other person whom you repeatedly ask the same question despite being given a reply repeatedly. Will that person not feel frustrated if you try to force them to give the answer that you want and not the one that they want to give.
sachkhand wrote:I think this forum is not just a platform for advertising PBK's i.e., Veerendra Dev Dixit's interpretations of Murlis.
This forum or the earlier forums were never meant for the advertisement of PBKs nor is it being used to do so. It is only a co-incidence that it is generally the PBKs who come out and openly participate in the discussions on this forum. PBKs, Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and Mama Kamala Devi Dikshit has been defamed in every possible way in this forum and in the previous forums. Despite that PBKs have been patiently replying to almost all the comments made about the PBKs and the advanced knowledge. Even then if you feel that PBKs are not open minded then it is left to you.
My one important question is that are we to become just mikes of any person or are we to become authorities by understanding and experiencing The Knowledge?
If we need to become authorities, then do we not grow by sharing our understanding and feelings and experiences. But, it is true that just OM will not do. We need Om Shanti i.e., Open Minded but with peace within.
Does Open Mindedness mean opposing anything or anyone even if you know that something is true? If I believe that the advanced knowledge is true, will I oppose it just to create an impression before the world that I am a very Open Minded person?
I hope I and others like me will be allowed to share our understanding and feelings and experiences in this forum. If the PBK group and BK group is strictly for their respective hard core supporters, then henceforth I will write all my posts in Commonroom group.
You have never been stopped from sharing your understanding and experiences. But discussions should be based on mutual respect and not on pulling down someone just to prove one's open mindedness. And this is just a request and not a direction because I am not the Admin of this forum. I am an ordinary member like you. You are your best judge.
I would share one of my experiences here. This is just to tell how I try to understand things.
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.
OGS,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:Similarly you should try to place yourself in the position of the other person whom you repeatedly ask the same question despite being given a reply repeatedly. Will that person not feel frustrated if you try to force them to give the answer that you want and not the one that they want to give.
Dear Arjun,
The way you are answering is like, "Chori, oopar se seena jori or Chor ulta kotwaal ko daatein" meaning, Robbing and then also shouting at others or Theif is instead scolding the police.
I have not asked you or Virendra Dev Dixit to give answer which I want. I am requesting you please accept what you preach to others. If Virendra Dev Dixit is Prajapita or ShivBaba (as you explain) then why cannot Virendra Dev Dixit just say simple yes or no. I am not asking any proof. And no sane person will ask any proof. Because when Soul cannot be showed to anyone but has to be experienced, it is similiar that Supreme Soul Shiv too cannot be shown. About Divine Sight. Anyone anytime cannot get it. Those who are eligible will get it. No one is begging or asking to prove, it is just simple. Accept what you preach. But if you want to be stubborn, then there is no remedy for people like that. It is waste of time discussing with you.
arjun wrote:This forum or the earlier forums were never meant for the advertisement of PBKs nor is it being used to do so. It is only a co-incidence that it is generally the PBKs who come out and openly participate in the discussions on this forum. PBKs, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and Mama Kamala Devi Dikshit has been defamed in every possible way in this forum and in the previous forums. Despite that PBKs have been patiently replying to almost all the comments made about the PBKs and the advanced knowledge. Even then if you feel that PBKs are not open minded then it is left to you.
Being open minded does not mean trying to explain something patiently and being polite. Being open mindedness means to accept what is logical or what your experience is. OM means open to ideas and thoughts and experiences. Not just repeating that what is told by someone. OM means going according to our own experiences and intellect but not by anyone's directions. OM means accepting others experiences too (provided you have the trust in that person that he/she is telling the truth). Everyone cannot have all experiences. All souls are at different stages in their spiritual journey. Accept this. Do not try to be Knowledgful by putting Virendra Dev Dixit in front of us. The tide may turn as it has turned last time. The meaning of the explanations given by Virendra Dev Dixit is not clear yet even to PBKs. And Virendra Dev Dixit has never said that he is Prajapita or Ram openly. PBK's are acting just like people of one sect or party putting the name of someone's name for example political people using the name of Mahatma Gandhi or Ram and going their own ways. Most important is what are you (it is in general for me and others too)? What have you understood and what does your experience tell?
arjun wrote:Does Open Mindedness mean opposing anything or anyone even if you know that something is true? If I believe that the advanced knowledge is true, will I oppose it just to create an impression before the world that I am a very Open Minded person?]
I have not. If I was just interested in opposing, then I would not have written my good experiences in Kampil. I am not opposing that Shiv has not or has never given knowledge through Virendra Dev Dixit. I am just saying that there is difference between ShivBaba giving knowledge through His child. Because it can be done through any other child too other than Virendra Dev Dixit. But being Prajapita i.e., Father of Humanity is another thing. So if PBK's want to claim that Virendra Dev Dixit is Prajapita, then surely there has to be some kind of proof, atleast after 33 years of spreading this word. The basis of Advance knowledge is that Prajapita has to be in Sakar. And the person i.e., Virendra Dev Dixit who started to question BKs about this (and now after more than 33 years has a big institution AIVV with thousands of followers in India and many even outside India) does not want to tell who is Prajapita. Is this not cheating?
arjun wrote:You have never been stopped from sharing your understanding and experiences.
Then why did you name me as lawyer , scientist, advocate? Just answer to our querries. If you cannot, then say that you do noy know the answer. Do not be stubborn and say that this is the way we are. We will indirectly say something but will not accept it openly.
arjun wrote:But discussions should be based on mutual respect and not on pulling down someone just to prove one's open mindedness. And this is just a request and not a direction because I am not the Admin of this forum. I am an ordinary member like you. You are your best judge.
Will you tell me where in the earlier three posts have I been unrespectful. Does questioning something means pulling down someone. Then PBKs have been doing this to BKs since atleast 20 years. And in the past few years you have been even getting into their gatherings and trying to pull down their respect. I am not interested in what you do. I am just interested in the knowledge. I am interested in the explanations given to Murlis. I am interested in understanding and experiencing what I listen or read in Murlis. And for this I think being OM is essential.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:Will you tell me where in the earlier three posts have I been unrespectful.
Your reply is in your own words:
The way you are answering is like, "Chori, oopar se seena jori or Chor ulta kotwaal ko daatein" meaning, Robbing and then also shouting at others or Theif is instead scolding the police.
But if you want to be stubborn, then there is no remedy for people like that. It is waste of time discussing with you.
And the person i.e., Veerendra Dev Dixit who started to question BKs about this (and now after more than 33 years has a big institution AIVV with thousands of followers in India and many even outside India) does not want to tell who is Prajapita. Is this not cheating?
I called you indirectly a scientist, a lawyer, which I think are respectful words.

But you have reciprocated by calling PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit as thieves, persons who shout/scold at others, stubborn, cheats.

I leave it to the members of this forum and the readers to decide who is more respectful to whom?

With regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

arjun wrote:Your reply is in your own words:
But if you want to be stubborn, then there is no remedy for people like that. It is waste of time discussing with you.
And the person i.e., Veerendra Dev Dixit who started to question BKs about this (and now after more than 33 years has a big institution AIVV with thousands of followers in India and many even outside India) does not want to tell who is Prajapita. Is this not cheating?
I called you indirectly a scientist, a lawyer, which I think are respectful words.
But you have reciprocated by calling PBKs and Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit as thieves, persons who shout/scold at others, stubborn, cheats.
I leave it to the members of this forum and the readers to decide who is more respectful to whom?
AUM Shanti.
Dear Arjun.
Your answer is childish. I had asked you where I had been been disrespctful in the previous three posts. And you are quoting from the same reply in which I had asked you. And moreover I am not calling anyone all those words which you have made bold. I am using the Muhawra (idioms?) to say something. You can call indirectly what you want. And I cannot even use Muhawra to tell your behaviour? :confused:
Anyway, we are not here to prove who is more polite. Let us not forget our main aim. Do not try to change the subject. Being polite does not make us Open minded. I am requesting to be Open Minded so that we can understand the Knowledge given by ShivBaba. If you want to be a nice baby, then what problem do you have with BK's? They too give more importance to Dharna. But do not want to think deeply about Murli points. I do not mean to say that we should be rude. I used Muhawraas to explain your behaviour to our cross questions.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.