Confusing Answers from AIVV.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: About the PBK section in this forum.

Post by Sach_Khand »

Dear Shivsena,
I expect that you will write your views. And make some arrangement for my request. If commonroom cannot be made an exclusive group for discussing Murli and Vani related points irrespective of their stamps as BK, PBK, etc., I request you once again to make another group with some other name. There anyone can discuss all kinds of interpretations of Murlis and Vanis, be it BK-interpretations or AIVV interpretations or any other splinter group interpretations or anyones personal interpretations.

That would do service of the real inquisitive people following Murlis and Vanis. I hope you will accept this request. I cannot say I will be taking active participation in it. For the next three days I will be unavialable. I hope members of this forum will come to some decision by then.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Sach_Khand
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Great Great Grand Father

Post by Sach_Khand »

(31/03/2011 Avyakt BapDada) Today, the Great-great-grandfather is seeing the lines of fortune of His children who are the
few out of multimillions and the handful of that few. He is seeing the sparkle of the divine,
sparkling star on each one’s forehead.
Who is this " Great-great-grandfather " ?

I think that time is really running out. Bahut gayi, thodi rahi, thodi may bhi thodi rahi!
Wasting time in personal remarks will be a great price to pay in the coming days. I apologise for all my words that has hurt the members here. And also to those who would read them in the coming days.
Let us not waste time now onwards. And let us not write on behalf of anyone else (not even on behalf of any Chariot). But write what each one of us personally feel and experience and have understood.
Just my request.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.