Confusing Answers from AIVV.

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Re: Confusing Answers.

Post by shivsena »

pbkindiana wrote: Dear shivsena Bhai,
If any knowledge that has Krishna Dada lekraj's inteferrence, then no knowledge is true knowledge. So don't waste your time trying to awake the PBKs when you have not awaken yet. The difference between you and the PBKs is: you are reading the Sakar Murlis which had been interferred by Brahma Dada lekraj and the PBKs are reading advanced knowledge that has Brahma Dada lekraj's interferrence. When there is no true knowledge to date, no soul can go into the ascending stage. Only when there is true knowledge, then it becomes the day.
Om Shanti -- indie
Dear indiana.
If you believe that Sakar Murlis and advance knowledge both are being interfered by Krishna, then why do you and other PBKs believe that advance knowledge is word of ShivBaba, which should not be criticised or challenged. I am just going a step further to say that the whole advance knowledge is Krishna's invention, while you believe that it is ShivBaba's knowledge interfered and adulterated by Krishna. You may be able to digest the adulterated advance knowledge but i cannot and If i am trying to awake the PBKs to this fact, then why are you and arjunbhai so upset about the same. Instead of making your own brothers aware of the adulterated advance knowledge, you are defending the same and giving them a wrong message.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:You may be able to digest the adulterated Advanced Knowledge but i cannot and If i am trying to awake the PBKs to this fact, then why are you and arjunbhai so upset about the same.
It is your wrong assumption. I am not upset. You have been criticising the advanced knowledge since so many years. Has anyone stopped you? We are doing our job you are doing yours. You can continue till the end of the Confluence Age. In fact I have told you that you can copy and paste the same matter and post in reply to each and every other post as you have only one thing to tell which everyone here knows very well. Just as people write the name of Ram 1000 times or 100000 times in a notebook in the path of worship, you can go on repeating your statement that the entire advanced knowledge is false. I have no objection and I am not upset.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Just as people write the name of Ram 1000 times or 100000 times in a notebook in the path of worship, you can go on repeating your statement that the entire advanced knowledge is false. I have no objection and I am not upset.
Dear arjun Bhai.

Those bhagats of Bhakti-marg who write several thousand times the word "Ram" do this in rememberence of what happened during the shooting period of Confluence Age. The potential 108 souls have remembered Ramshivbaba thousand times daily during the shooting period and achieved badshahi, when the other BKs and PBKs were just remembering ShivBaba as zero(point of light) and doing the shooting of sarva-vyapi God ShivBaba.

You may say that you are not upset, but the matter and tone of your posts suggests otherwise. All BKs are upset when PBKs challenge the basic knowledge and Lekhraj Kirpalani (Chariot), and likewise all PBKs are upset when ex-PBKs challenge the advance knowledge and Baba Dixit (Chariot). This is my observation.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Those bhagats of Bhakti-marg who write several thousand times the word "Ram" do this in rememberence of what happened during the shooting period of Confluence Age. The potential 108 souls have remembered Ramshivbaba thousand times daily during the shooting period and achieved badshahi, when the other BKs and PBKs were just remembering ShivBaba as zero(point of light) and doing the shooting of sarva-vyapi God ShivBaba.
But instead of remembering RamShivbaba you are all the time remembering Baba Virendra Dev Dixit or the soul of Krishna or the PBKs or the false advanced knowledge, are you not?

Moreover, you are trying to remember an imaginary future personalitiy while PBKs are remembering someone who is practically present with them on this Earth.
You may say that you are not upset, but the matter and tone of your posts suggests otherwise. All BKs are upset when PBKs challenge the basic knowledge and Lekhraj Kirpalani (Chariot), and likewise all PBKs are upset when ex-PBKs challenge the Advanced Knowledge and Baba Dixit (Chariot). This is my observation.
You say I am upset with you. But I have never stopped replying to you so far. But whenever andrey Bhai tried to respond to you logically you started scolding and abusing him like a lokik person while it should be appreciated that despite being scolded by many members he never replied back in the same coin. And now he has been banned from the BK and PBK sections. If you really feel that you are trying to become a bead of the rosary of 108 you should have the power to face him.

Had I been upset with you I would have stopped writing on this forum like many other PBKs who wrote for a few days and got fed up of your negative propaganda about Baba Virendra Dev Dixit, advanced knowledge and PBKs in each and every post. And they never came back.

So, it is for others to decide who is upset with whom. Anyway, you are free to assume whatever you wish.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun
pbkindiana
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

If you believe that Sakar Murlis and Advanced Knowledge both are being interfered by Krishna, then why do you and other PBKs believe that Advanced Knowledge is word of ShivBaba, which should not be criticised or challenged.
Dear shivsena Bhai,

This is between you and me, so please don't involve the other PBKs. The PBKs have their own churnings and irrespective of the differences of our churnings, we have complete faith in Baba Dixit as the soul of Ram and the permanent Chariot of ShivBaba

I am just going a step further to say that the whole Advanced Knowledge is Krishna's invention, while you believe that it is ShivBaba's knowledge interfered and adulterated by Krishna. You may be able to digest the adulterated Advanced Knowledge but i cannot and If i am trying to awake the PBKs to this fact, then why are you and arjunbhai so upset about the same. Instead of making your own Brothers aware of the adulterated Advanced Knowledge, you are defending the same and giving them a wrong message.
You can condemn advanced knowledge to your hearts content but the true PBKs will never leave Baba DIxit as they have the awareness that Baba Dixit is the Ram soul and He is making intense efforts to emulate Shiv's 100% nirakari stage. When He has attained it, then there will be clarity of knowledge in every aspect. So you can continue wasting your time, energy and breadth in condemning the PBKs but the sensible ones will never leave Baba Dixit. The true PBKs love Baba Dixit dearly and they have complete faith in him. So no matter how much you desire to break their intellect from Baba Dixit, it is in absolute vain. I am not irate with you and i will not keep quiet when you condemn the PBKs who are my family members for reading advanced knowledge. When it is said in the Murlis "Do not remember this Brahma", yet you are remembering him, so why point a finger at others when you are not on the right track.

Om Shanti --indie.
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

Arjun wrote:
If you really feel that you are trying to become a bead of the rosary of 108 you should have the power to face him.
Dear Arjun Bhai,

You have said it so beautifully. Only the 108 king souls have the power to face all type of souls. They will take all types of challenges and never stop anyone from challenging them.

Om Shanti -- indie
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

Arjun wrote:
If you really feel that you are trying to become a bead of the rosary of 108 you should have the power to face him.
Just to remind you that the first qualification to come in 108 rudrabeads is to recognise the personified form of rudra and to identify the personified form of Maya and to fight it with weapons of knowledge to become mayajeet. 108 rudra souls should have the power to face personified Maya with Murli points, and not individual souls who do not have any knowledge of Murlis and Vanis and keep on persistently answering in an irrelevant manner on such forums. Do we have to become mayajeet or andreyjeet ???? !!!! :prize: If you think that facing souls like andrey is the criteria to come in 108, then i feel pity on your thoughts. :sad: I think such souls are best ignored.

shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

shivsena wrote:Do we have to become mayajeet or andreyjeet ???? !!!! If you think that facing souls like andrey is the criteria to come in 108, then i feel pity on your thoughts. I think such souls are best ignored.
Dear Shivsena Bhai,

If that is the case then why don't you debate just with Baba Virendra Dev Dixit? Why are you debating with all others when you have already identified who is Maya and how you can become victorious over Maya (mayajeet)? Your comments on Andrey Bhai again contradicts several of your earlier posts where you have said that it is necessary to fight with 108 kings with weapons of knowledge (if I remember correctly).

I have requested you several times that I am not in the race for 108 and that you should address your posts to all the PBKs in general and not to me in particular. Despite several requests you continue to address all your posts to me and sometimes to other PBK members of this forum. When I am not in the race for 108, when I don't agree with your views, when I am just a follower of Maya (according to you), then why do you address your posts to me? I will reply to your posts even if you don't address it to me if I feel it is necessary.

So, I request you once again not to address your posts to me in particular. You can address it to BKs/PBKs in general or to any other Member of this forum. You can address your post to me if you are specifically replying to my post. But when you are starting a new topic or when you are not quoting me, kindly avoid addressing such posts to me.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote:
If that is the case then why don't you debate just with Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit? Why are you debating with all others when you have already identified who is Maya and how you can become victorious over Maya (mayajeet)?
Arjun
Dear arjun Bhai.

First of all, i am not debating; my aim is to make the PBKs aware that advance knowledge is jhooti Gita responsible for downfall of PBKs; those who agree will not debate, but will try to churn the Murlis and Vanis to assess what i say is true or false; those who do not agree will try to debate; my aim is to highlight the untruth ( Vani point: ''asatya ko asatya sidh karo'').
In future, all potential 108 souls jointly will gherao Baba Dixit (it has been said in Murlis: "Delhi ka gherao karo"); so when the right time in drama comes you will see potential 108 souls jointly gheraoing Maya with Murli points (''Murli tumari lathi hai") and then Maya will have to bow down before the mayajeet 108 children.(A.Vani 1-2-79 says: ''Maya Sangamyug ka pehela bhakt banegi'').
shivsena.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

In future, all potential 108 souls jointly will gherao Baba Dixit (it has been said in Murlis: "Delhi ka gherao karo"); so when the right time in drama comes you will see potential 108 souls jointly gheraoing Maya with Murli points (''Murli tumari lathi hai") and then Maya will have to bow down before the mayajeet 108 children.(A.Vani 1-2-79 says: ''Maya Sangamyug ka pahela bhakt banegi'').
Let us wait and watch :neutral:
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
arjun wrote:Thanks for the kind gesture. But your thanks would be more meaningful if you reciprocate the same gesture by requesting the Admin to revoke the ban on another member of this forum. I could have done it myself, but that would have given someone a chance to level an allegation of partiality against me. So, I kept quiet.
Dear Arjun.
Sorry for being late to answer to this point. I did not know the another member who has been banned. I did not understand what to do. And really I did not pay much attention to this issue. But while reading some replies by you, I saw that Andrey is banned and you were talking about him. Am I correct?
I do not know how much effect my request has on Admin. But I am requesting admin here itself to remove the ban on Andrey. And I think no one should be banned for cross questioning someone. If we ban such members, then the forum's intention is failed.
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

sachkhand wrote:I do not know how much effect my request has on Admin. But I am requesting admin here itself to remove the ban on Andrey. And I think no one should be banned for cross questioning someone. If we ban such members, then the forum's intention is failed.
Thanks for accepting my request. Seems like Admin. has taken note of your/our feelings. :D
pbkindiana
PBK

Post by pbkindiana »

shivsena wrote:

Just to remind you that the first qualification to come in 108 rudrabeads is to recognise the personified form of rudra and to identify the personified form of Maya and to fight it with weapons of knowledge to become mayajeet.
dear shivsena Bhai,

I presumed that you have recognized the personified form of Rudra and the Rudra according to you is Ram's soul in the replica of Brahma Dada lekraj. Moreover the eight will recognized the personified form of Rudra first, then only the 100.
108 rudra souls should have the power to face personified Maya with Murli points, and not individual souls who do not have any knowledge of Murlis and Vanis and keep on persistently answering in an irrelevant manner on such forums.
The 108 rudra souls too are numberwise of imbibing the power to face Maya-Ravan. Also it is said "to recognize Ravan, you have to recognize Ram first." Moreover if every soul is knowledgable, then the king souls (108) will exceed.I am appalled that you who read Murlis in Hindi don't have the understanding that not everyone can churn Murlis well to come into the 108 category.
Do we have to become mayajeet or andreyjeet ???? !!!! :prize: If you think that facing souls like andrey is the criteria to come in 108, then i feel pity on your thoughts. :sad: I think such souls are best ignored.
To become mayajeet is to face all types of Maya. Actually you are the one who is pathetic as you cannot even face simple souls like andrey, just wondering how you are going to face the powerful ones. Don't you feel remorse that it is because of you that andrey was banned. Doesn't reading Murlis in Hindi help you to have love for humanity?

Om Shanti --indie.
sachkhand
ex-PBK

Post by sachkhand »

AUM Shanti.
I would like to meet Shivsena personally. Does the forum has any rule against this?
Thanks.
Sanjeev.
shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena »

arjun wrote: Murli point: "Delhi ka gherao karo")..........;
Let us wait and watch :neutral:
Dear arjun Bhai.

Do you agree that there is a point in Murlis and Vanis which says that "Delhi ko gherao karo".
If you do, then please express your views about who is this chaitanya Delhi and when He will be gheraoed??

shivsena.