Om Shanti

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
1pandav108
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Om Shanti, I have participated the Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Academy - Netherlands - some time ago.Have had a very good time, though have chosen to live my own life - while the freedom is within the self.Have very beneficial and on-going experiences by practicing Rajayoga, attending classes, workshops and dialogues with BK-members as well as practicing guided meditations and music made in Baba's Rememberance.
Personally I am standing behind the BKWSU without questioning.
Never came to live strictly according to the rules completely - therefore have not been to Madhuban, India - always have been very open and honest about this, still am and always will be. Wish to remain and keep contact with the Brahama Kumaris Spiritual Academy - Netherlands - for stimulation and support of the development of spiritual understanding and conscienness of the self and to give form in attitude, behaviour, skills and values in my personal, social life.
Spiritual greetings from the heart
Om Shanti

Om Shanti

Post by 1pandav108 »

Hereby would like to invite you to visit http://www.myspace.com/pandav108

I have participated the Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Academy - Netherlands - some time ago.
Have had a very good time, though have chosen to live my own life - while the freedom is within the self.
Have very beneficial and on-going experiences by practicing Raja Yoga, attending classes, workshops and dialogues with BK-members as well as practicing guided meditations and music made in Baba's Rememberance.

Although I have chosen to live my own life I keep Baba in my heart and try to practise the things I have learned by being positive and to be none judgemental or even altruistic as far as I can be.

Me, am very content with the self by first accepting myself.

The connection between the Supreme and my soul will always be there, while I am his child.

Although one might not have respect towards me, I do have respect for the self and therefore towards others and I remain keeping good thoughts and wishes to those around me.

Personally I am standing behind the BKWSU without questioning.

Never came to live strictly according to the rules completely - therefore have not been to Madhuban, India - always have been very open and honest about this, still am and always will be.

Have attended family reunions and went to the Global Retreat Centre in Oxford.
Have attended morning classes (Murli's) for some time.

Considdering all Kumaris and Kumars as being a part of my spiritual family.
Respect given to all by first respecting my self.

With all due respect chosen for my own life without affiliating to any religion and/or organisation.

Can and will only judge within my own expreriences which concerns me, the self.

Therefore remain within my own core of being and by saying that being very content with it.

Therefore remaining the responsiblity to the self.

Wish to remain and keep contact with the Brahama Kumaris Spiritual Academy - Netherlands - for stimulation and support of the development of spiritual understanding and conscienness of the self and to give form in attitude, behaviour, skills and values in my personal, social life.

Spiritual greetings from the heart

Om Shanti
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Om Shanti

Post by arjun »

Dear 1pandav108,
Om Shanti and welcome (back) to the forum. :D After reading the link provided by you, I guess you were a member of the bkinfo forum with almost the same name pandav108 ;-)

Anyway, you are free to express your views here, without being affiliated to any particular religion or group. :cool:
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun