Mayavirupa.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
spiritual spy
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Mayavirupa.

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi all

How many BK/PBK really know about mayavirupa. ? People who know scriptures/ Upanishads may understand this well.

It is actually the "mixture" of lower manas (rupa leval) with the astral body (kama sarira) which travels by thought forms.

I hope at least a few people may know , pl. read further....

Ramakrishna paramhamsa traveled using this technique once. (This is well recorded in the biography) one can see the proof in Ramakrishna math books.)

I feel most of the experience that the "developed" BKs claim- like baba visually appearing and saving , helping Etc.," - belong to the experiences of this plane - If they are really true. If this is true that means that the Murlis are messages from brahma baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) - through one of his developed faculties (mayavirupa) not actually from the god himself.

Because it is possible for a human consciousness to develop upto certain stage (say upto the upper manasic region or arupa level.....but still higher level of consciousness need to be awakened) In such a state the entity "may" think falsely that it is the ultimate stage (though it is false) and gives its experience.

I feel Lekhraj Kirpalani is in this state now.

Speculations Please....

I would like to know from BK/PBKs . If anything about mayavirupa mentioned in Bk books.

SPY
bansy
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Mayavirupa.

Post by bansy »

Welcome to the forum.

Be free ask queries here, but it seems you have seemed to have just gone on a 7 day BK course
http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/vie ... a3a4c36d22 (Hi, I am from India. I've just undergone the BK 7 Day Course)
Many of your queries in that thread are already answered in various threads in that forum, though it takes time to wade through the posts.

Have you met BapDada ?

Also in the brahmakumaris.info there you mentioned you have gone through several meditation systems and spiritual organizations. Could you tell us of your experiences of these, how long you were with these organisations, and are/were you happy with any of these. Thanks.
spiritual spy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I want to debate with BKs - if they are ready !!!

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi bancy

Yes i have gone through several spiritual systems.

But i don't want to reveal at this stage...

all i can say is ....I know kundalini Yoga and also a student of theosophy.

Most of the BK beliefs are false and distorting the real truth. So i want to explain this to some of those BKs who are ready to recept and hear others also.

Best way of doing this is to start with forums like this.

Anyway Bancy are u a BK or ex-BK. ?

If u are a ex-BK or like ex-l, don't have to discuss in this thread..

I have no intention of only accusing and banging BKs/BKWSU and their beliefs like ex-l , i want to help some good souls who are mislead by the BKs.

You have not replied for my query on Mayavirupa.

I am not here to complement BKs. If Lekhraj Kirpalani is in mayavirupa and his communications are from that state ,. that means he is not the brahmababa, and there is no descending of babdada (god) into the trance mediums, it is only the "astral-manasic" entity of the Lekhraj Kirpalani which is in that dream like state giving message through the trances.

And people who believe blindly are also getting channalised to this thought forms and feel the same "entity"

In fact the entity is not GOD , but surely a developed consciousness ( a highly developed human soul).

You can understand what i am telling if you understand the mayavirupa.

I am trying to crack the spiritual theory of babdada.

INFACT there is no BABDADA. it is only a developed "human entity".

But there is a god, but he is not the babdada of BKs.

Thanks

I expect more discussions from BKs.

SPY
bansy

Post by bansy »

Thank you for replying.
You have not replied for my query on Mayavirupa.
I do not know mayavirupa.
You can understand what i am telling if you understand the mayavirupa.
There has been much discussion on trance and mediums and astral entities on the forums.
are u a BK or ex-BK. ?
I am a spiritual seeker, this I have mentioned many times. Labels is not my cup of tea.
I do not know exactly what a BK, ex-BK, PBK, good soul, bad soul, etc is.
Yes i have gone through several spiritual systems.

But i don't want to reveal at this stage...

all i can say is ....I know kundalini Yoga and also a student of theosophy.
Looks like you are also a spiritual seeker too.

Could you reply , have you met BapDada ? Thanks.
shivshankar
working towards unification
Affinity to the BKWSU: reforming BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: dharna

Post by shivshankar »

spiritual spy wrote:Most of the BK beliefs are false and distorting the real truth.
Looks like you are thinking that you know the REAL truth?
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi Shiv

We all know the truth, only thing we have not realised it yet.

I think many of u may not understand the term mayavirupa.

So i feel to stop this discusstion here as it will yield no fruit without this specific knowledge.

I suggest you to read a book named seven principles of man written by Besant, click the following link you can download freely.

http://www.anandgholap.net/Seven_Princi ... Man-AB.htm

Later we may discuss if some of u understand the term mayavirupa.

Mbhat did u gone through this thread.??

SPY
bansy

Post by bansy »

This thread has nothing to do with BK or PBK.
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi bancy

Well it has something to do with the BKs also, only thing is you should have the willingness to know new knowledge.

I think u did not read the book. That's lack of interest.

A knowledge seeker will read.

SPY
bansy

Post by bansy »

So let me ask you for the THIRD time, have you met BapDada ?

If not, then how can you make all these comments about BapDada ? If you want, go and ask at a BK or PBK centre to meet BapDada.
you should have the willingness to know new knowledge.

I think u did not read the book. That's lack of interest.

A knowledge seeker will read.
That is a direct insulting remark.

This is a BK and PBK forum. Let us let admin decide. ;-)
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

spiritual spy wrote: 1)We all know the truth, only thing we have not realised it yet.

2)I suggest you to read a book named seven principles of man written by Besant, click the following link you can download freely.

http://www.anandgholap.net/Seven_Princi ... Man-AB.htm

Later we may discuss if some of u understand the term mayavirupa.

3)Mbhat did u gone through this thread.??
--
Dear Soul,
1)Great statement! I think it is right to the extent that we feel which is right/good and wrong/bad in our life at least to a considerable extent. But I do not agree that we all know truth till the end(maximum possible).
2)How many books are there in your list which are useful in the path of truth?

3)I am seeing this thread just today. I was out of station for 5 days.

I have been greatly benifited by Bk philosophy. Hence I do not have interest to read other books. Also my capacity to digest those books are also less.

You say that you know truth. Perhaps you have realized too. Will you please reply to these or can I know what is your concept about the following?

Do you believe in God?

If yes, will you please explain why God created this world? Who created God? What is the purpose of life?

If no, then the word Maya is likely to have no value.

Thank You.
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi bancy

Don't lose your cool, if u feel insulted i apologise for that.

Ah..Ah... What BapDada?, it is only a self hypnotic feeling, SO I NEVER MET BapDada, I HAVE NO INTENTION TO MEET ALSO!! but everyday every moment i realise the presence of god everywhere ,because God is omnipresent and omnipotent !!!

If somebody claim that he/she met BapDada - i won't say he is absurd. Because his feeling is real and true, but with wrong understanding.

For example if you envisage an idea of demon and hypnotise, practice it, you can also meet and talk with the demon and gain demonic powers,because you are amplifying your thought energy and also you can make others feel the same,that doesn't mean the "entity" you envisaged is the ultimate.

My dear friend i have never made a wrong comment, i have given my theory on the BK system after a well analysed discussion with my spiritual friends.

I have no intention of hurting you too. If u do want to know the real knowledge you need to read and undergo several books and experiments. Finally one fine day one fine moment you realise the truth, and it is very simple one.And also universal one too!!

So my advice is be open, observe whatever you come across the path, analyse ,the truth will only prevail and show you the way.

You have already started your journey to seek the knowledge (that is why you and i are spending our valuable time here) so it may take few incarnations for you or few more for me but we are on the search.

In my journey i have gone (also) to the BK center to know more , i observed what they taught, i have taken good things .

I don't agree with the wrong concepts of the BKs, so i am explaing why they are wrong..

Good luck.

Again i understand this thread is in common room category, So if you feel i am addressing only to particular kind of people that is wrong.

SPY
bansy

Post by bansy »

spiritual spy wrote:SO I NEVER MET BapDada,
Good that you replied.
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

Hi Bhat

Yes definitely BK system gives lot of good things for life, but why the BKs don't read other books , are they weak? do they feel by reading them they will deviate from their BK system. I suggest you to read more books, because your knowledge will widen and you will understand why BK concepts are wrong. As a BK you may feel your knowledge is complete now (with the BKs definition of god, etc) your knowledge is like the picture one, if you come out of that shell and know more you will realise the real knowledge is like picture 2.
contained knowledge.
contained knowledge.
1.JPG (26.16 KiB) Viewed 10968 times
Open knowledge. Which one is clear? And meaningful
Open knowledge. Which one is clear? And meaningful
2.JPG (25.9 KiB) Viewed 10968 times

I BELIEVE IN GOD !!! :cool:

Why god created this world ?

I DON'T KNOW , PERHAPS GOD ONLY KNOWS!! :-?

who created god?

No one !! God is omnipresent (both in time and space) and omnipotent.!!!
This is the Equation of god. starts from infinity ends at infinity the limits of the question and the answer are both same.
This is the Equation of god. starts from infinity ends at infinity the limits of the question and the answer are both same.
God.JPG (2.4 KiB) Viewed 10968 times
SPY
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat »

spiritual spy wrote:1) but why the BKs don't read other books , are they weak? do they feel by reading them they will deviate from their BK system. 2) I suggest you to read more books, because your knowledge will widen and you will understand why BK concepts are wrong.

3)I BELIEVE IN GOD !!! :cool:

Why god created this world ?

4)I DON'T KNOW , PERHAPS GOD ONLY KNOWS!! :-?
1)An engineering student need not study medical books. If one is earining plenty in one business he need not put his head in another business. Life is short. There is no time to read other books. The past sins have to be cleared and one has to attain soul conscious stage. [I am here just for service. And AS AN ACT IN THIS DRAMA].

2)Thank You for the sugestion.

3)If you believe in God, then do you believe the scientific theory of creation of universe(of big bang theory, point mass, etc) are wrong?

4)You had said WE ALL KNOW TRUTH, BUT HAVE NOT REALIZED. NOW cannot YOU REALIZE THE TRUTH?
spiritual spy

Post by spiritual spy »

HI BHAT

We all are student, if you are Segregating yourself as ' engineering ' student. This itself is a form of ignorance.

If you go across all knowledge,and still if you feel BK knowledge is 100% true then i can agree with you.

You are seeing one side of the coin and thinking that the other side is irrelevant.

Anyway Time is very powerful and as usual it will answer all our questions.

YES WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH , AND OUR KNOWLEDGE EYES ARE MASKED WITH DIFFERENT DEGREE OF MASKING.

SPY