Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Extracts of ShivBaba’s Murli [via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit ] – as narrated to the PBKs

(VIDEO CD No.317, DATED 3.10.05, CLARIFICATION OF Murli DATED 1.1.67, GUNTUR)

Ref. No.VCD-317-Part-IV-Eng.

......Someone may say - Why doesn't the transformation take place now? So the transformation is not taking place now because - can the ghee be extracted with a straight finger or a crooked finger? Ghee can be extracted with a crooked finger. Until the finger is kept straight, the ghee cannot be extracted. So similarly, until the Supreme Father Supreme Soul is playing a sweet role, children will not get reformed. And as soon as he assumes a strict form the transformation will begin. (Somebody asked - Baba! Does it mean the role of Satguru?) Satguru has a strict nature. Father, mother and teacher - they are not so strict. Teacher is attached to the student. Mother is attached to all kind of children, even if the child is worst; even if the child is most wicked; mother would like to keep that child also in her lap; she would not like to separate the child from herself.

Father also nurtures hope in the children that the child may get reformed one day or the other, but Satguru does not play a role of attachment or inclination (lagaav-jhukaav). That is why it has been said in an Avyakt Vani - When will you inaugurate your angelic form (farishtaa swaroop)? Will you do it yourself, will you do it willingly or will the Chief Justice have to be called? What does it mean? It means that He has been telling the children since so many years - imbibe the soul conscious stage, imbibe the Avyakt stage. If you achieve the Avyakt stage, then you would experience the achievements forever and even now children have not achieved that stage. So then, Father will have to assume a strict form. Any task that cannot be accomplished easily will have to be (someone said - one will have to be beaten with a stick). Yes. One will have to be beaten with a stick because what has the entire world become? The rule has been mentioned. Which rule has been mentioned? The deities understand (any matter) just by hints/signals. Human beings understand on being told repeatedly. And what about the demons? They do not understand even after being told repeatedly. So what has everyone become in the entire world? Everyone has become a demon. The deities have also become demons while living in the demoniac world and in the company of demons. So, in order to transform such souls, the Supreme Soul Father has to assume a strict form.

(Someone said - Do the 108 souls also play that strict part?) 108 (Do the 108 souls also play that strict part?) Only 8 souls are such that they do not suffer any punishment. Remaining souls get punished. Although the 100 souls among the 108 would become kings but they will be the kings who would have suffered punishments. They would not become kings without getting punished. They would not be able to burn their sins completely. So many years have passed saying, “Neither give sorrows nor take sorrows”. (na dukh do, na dukh lo) What is the problem in it? Why are we not able to attain such a stage? OK, many people pass (i.e. succeed) in this stage that they do not give sorrows. They do not cause sorrows to others. They try, they make such efforts (purusharth) that they would not cause sorrows to others. But they accept sorrows from others. If they get sorrows from others, then their face drops (i.e. they feel sad). As soon as someone uses a hard language, uses a bitter language, their face drops (i.e. they feel sad). Although Baba has said that – listen from one ear and leave it from the other ear; but does it happen practically? Hm? Is it possible for you to listen through one ear and leave it through the other? It does not happen. It takes place once or twice. Then they start forgetting.

So Father says – I am a Father also, a teacher also and at the end I am a true preceptor also. In respect of Satguru it is praised that the one who brings defame to the Satguru will not find accommodation (Satguru nindak thaur na peavey). Which is the accommodation? Hm? Which is that destination where the one, who brings disrepute to the true preceptor will not find accomdation? (Someone said – He cannot live with the Satguru). Yes, all the souls, other than the eight souls, will not be able to enter into the gathering (sangathan) of eight souls, which will be the first such gathering (sangathan) to be prepared because they become numberwise instrumental in causing the defamation of Father. And the more they become instrumental in causing defamation of Father, the farther will they go. So they will take time to become complete (sampann or perfect). They will keep committing sins only. They will not be able to become that much egoless. We must become so egoless to such an extent that - we are degraded (tamopradhaan) souls. Degraded souls cannot perform any task of service. The degraded soul (tamopradhaan aatma) remains immersed in its own impure vibrations (taamsi vritti). It will perform disservice only instead of service. Then who does the service? (Someone said – ShivBaba only....) ShivBaba does service along with Father and is one. In spite of being one he is combined. He is called BapDada. Bap and Dada are doing service in a combined form. We souls don't do service.

Until ego ends, it will keep disturbing us. Instead of giving pleasure to others we become sorrowful. Now it has been said in the Avyakt Vanis so many times that we don’t have to do anything. What do we have to do? Give good wishes and take good wishes. But, does the jealousy and hatred, which is filled inside, allow us to attain the stage of giving and taking good wishes? We are unable to attain that stage. Somewhere or the other, jealousy and hatred keep emerging in our mind for the people who are close to us only. So when will this finally end? When the drum (danka) is beaten, then everyone will become alert. Even otherwise, today’s clever leaders have started understanding that the situation is not going to improve in this country until Marshall Law is imposed.

India is one such country where the Marshall Law has not yet started. Military Rule never existed. There has been a period of emergency, but a Military Rule never happened. In Pakistan Military Rule takes place again and again. Their religious scripture, i.e. Quraan Sharief, contains military-like orders. There is nothing about knowledge at all. (Someone asked – Baba, is it in Koran?) In Koran. And India is just opposite to it. But here the reform cannot take place until Military Rule takes place. They think that this country India can get reformed through that physical (jismaani) military, the Military Rule. Arey, it is not a question of improvement of India through the physical military. It is Father, the spiritual Father, who prepares the military (army). Reform will be brought about by that spiritual military (army).

The gathering (sangathan) of souls, which remain in soul consciousness, will only cause benefit (kalyaan) of the world. First the form would be small, for which it has been said – Even if one powerful gathering gets ready, it will attract other groups and finally the gathering of rosary of 108 would become one (i.e. unite). So what does it mean? It means that the gathering of the rosary of 108 will get ready later on. But before that small groups will be formed. How many groups will be there? 9 groups of 12 each will be clearly visible. There is no group of atheists at all. So the 9 gatherings, which are there; the heads of those 9 gatherings will call themselves as Gods. There will not be one God. There will be many forms of God. It will be difficult to decide that ultimately who is God? Aryasamajis would call themselves to be God. Head of every religion will declare himself to be the final Chariot (mukarrar-rath) of Supreme Soul. So whatever declarations have been made by astrologers, in those declarations also it has been mentioned that when there is turmoil (viplav) in the entire world, then the 9 planets collide with each other. What? They think about the 9 non-living planets. It is not a matter of those non-living planets at all. First there are living planets and constellations here. .... (Someone asked - what does collision between planets mean?) Collision means that there is a clash of principles (siddhaant) between each other. They say – this thing should be like this. They would say - No, this thing should not be like this; it should be like this. (Someone asked – what would happen after that?) Later on – whoever is stronger, more heavyweight and more powerful will survive and the rest will get destroyed.

Which is the heaviest and biggest planet among the nine planets? Brihaspati (Jupiter). What is its name? Brihast (i.e. biggest/greatest) pati, i.e. biggest/greatest husband. ShivBaba has named him as Prajapita and in the scriptures he has been named as Prajapati. Daksh Prajapati. So the one who is Prajapati, only plays the role of Satguru, plays the role of Brihaspati (Jupiter) actually. And the one, who has got the protection of God in a definite form, need not fear at all. That is why he becomes dominant. Because of being dominant, the other planets that clash, their clash (takkar) does not have any effect on him. So other planets (grah) and constellations (nakshatra) clash and perish. After perishing they merge in him; they surrender and even now that clash is going on within, which is called a sheet yuddh, i.e. a cold war. (Someone asked – what Baba?) Cold war. (Someone said something) Yes, please. That clash of thoughts is going on within the mind. It is searching for a path.

Take fire for example; if a little fire is ignited in the husk (bhoosa), it keeps burning without a flame inside. It burns without a flame and then keeps looking for a way to emerge outside in the form of a blaze (bhabhookaa). The situation of outside world has also become similar and the situation of the world of Brahmins has also become similar. The situation of the Advance Party has also become similar because if one wants to see a small form of all the 500/700 crore souls which exist in the outside world, then it can be seen in the basic knowledge and if a small form of those following the basic knowledge is to be seen then it can be seen among the seed-like souls of the advance knowledge and the gathering of 108 souls that will get prepared among the seed-like souls, would contain the nature and resolves of the entire world. That is why it has been said in the Vani – ‘Every star contains a world in itself.’.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun »

Extracts of ShivBaba’s Murli [via Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit ] – as narrated to the PBKs

Ref. No.VCD-317-Part-V-Eng.

......Those astrologers think that - there must be some world in those inert stars. So it has been written in the scriptures. On its basis, today's scientists are trying to reach the planets (grah) and satellites (upgrah). But they are not going to succeed. Why? It is because there is no life in other planets and satellites. It is only the planet Earth, which sustains life. There is no life on any other planet or satellite. Why doesn't life exist there? (Someone said - I don't know) Don't you know? One must know that life can be possible on Earth only at those places, which are situated at a definite distance from Sun. The sunrays become a little inclined at the North Pole and South Pole. Falling of the rays like this and falling straight and then falling in an inclined (tircha or slanting) way. South Pole - slanted. North Pole - again slanted and in the front? Straight. So the place where the rays fall straight on the Earth, that place is at an appropriate distance and there can be life only at that appropriate distance. When there are no living beings even on Earth wherever there is a difference in that distance, like the North Pole, South Pole, then other planets and constellations are very far away from Sun. Some are very near. There is no question of life at all in those planets.

(Someone said - In an unlimited sense Earth means mother) Earth (dharani) means Mother Earth (Prithvi mata). Even on the mother Earth, there is great life only in those souls, which live at an exact distance (from the Gyan Surya, i.e. Sun of Knowledge). Great life means the souls, which take 84 births. Those souls, which are at some distance from the Gyan Surya; the souls, which are unable to maintain a connection to that extent; the souls, which are unable to have a relationship with the Gyan Surya to that extent, will take lesser number of births. It means that their life is little. You know that some souls take complete 84 births. They play allround part on this world-stage. They take complete births and some souls take lesser births. So those souls, which take lesser births, are certainly very far from Sun and those souls, which take complete 84 births are certainly at an appropriate distance from Sun, neither very close nor very far away, because the part of Gyan Surya is such a part, the part of Shankar is such a part that even you children cannot understand. (Someone asked - What does 'you children' mean?) All those children of Father, who take 84 births, the children, who become matured in imbibing the soul conscious stage, even those children cannot understand. It means that even those, who study the knowledge sitting in front of the Father cannot understand. Leave their matter also. Even those, who live with me practically with their bodies, cannot recognize me. Because they cannot recognize me, they become distant in spite of coming close. Then they hurl charges (laanchan), accuse (glaani) that Father left us. Arey, does Father leave His children? It is the children themselves, who leave the Father and depart.

Father has come with a strong resolution (virud) that - I will take all you children with me. (Someone said - Baba, body consciousness....) Hm? (Someone said - they become distant from bodyconsciousness, is not it?) The peel of body consciousness of other religions, which covers them, does not allow them to develop complete faith. The cycle of faith (nishchay) and faithlessness (anishchay) goes on, is not it? How old is the Yagya? (Someone said - 60 years have been completed). Hm? Is that all? 70 years are going to be completed. The Yagya began in 1936 and the year 2006 is going to arrive. So 70 years are going to be completed and in spite of 70 years being completed, sometimes there is faith and sometimes there is faithlessness. In which matter is there faith and faithlessness? (Someone said - It is on the role of Father). Firstly, the cycle of faith and faithlessness occurs in respect of the Father's part. When the cycle of faith and faithlessness occurs in respect of Father's part, then there is faith and faithlessness in respect of the part of one's soul also. (Children think) - I don't know which deity will I become or will I become a deity or not? I don't know what is my part? So, they do not develop faith on oneself, they do not develop faith on Father's part also. So, they do not develop complete faith on the knowledge of the world cycle also. They keep passing through the up and down stage. Up and down - the stage does not become uniform. They keep passing through the up and down stage.

Who brings you in the up and down stage? (Someone said - Maya) Maya? What is Maya? Maya means a form of a Mayavi (illusive) man or Mayavi woman. Some or the other such man, some or the other such woman comes in contact with us that they shake our intellect. An illusion (matibhram) develops in the intellect. (Someone said - bodily preceptors). Bodily preceptors (dehdhaari guru) are number one among them, but along with that there are other companions of the past 63 births, whom we have made our companions in the past 63 births, and have left the Father. They distanced from Father and what did they do to the other souls? They made them their accomplices and companions. So, the souls whom they had made as their accomplices and companions had become instruments in causing the downfall earlier in the 63 births also and even now in the shooting period they come to clear the karmic debts in the form of mayavi Ravan (deceitful Ravan). He comes and says – Hello! Where are you going? First clear my accounts. So the intellect gets entangled there. Those who possess a clever intellect (shurud buddhi) divert their connection of intellect (buddhiyog) from all of them, even though they come repeatedly to collect the debt saying that ‘clear our account’; so they say that – we will do it, we will do it later, we will do it just now and they start remembering Baba. As for the rest, who do not know knowledge to that depth, get entangled in that. Entrapment takes place due to ignorance (agyaantaa). The one who has the complete knowledge of Father will not get entangled here and there......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-317-Part-VI-Eng.

......The knowledge is called information. Information about what? (Someone said – Information of Father) Information of truth. (Someone said – He is a true Father, isn’t it?) Father is truth. The entire world is false and ‘one’ is true. So, the 'one', who is true, should also be recognized. It is not the case that a point (bindi) is true. Nothing is made or marred due to the point being true or untrue. One should recognize the final Chariot through whom that point is playing the true part. One should recognize and after recognizing, one should follow his direction. One should entrust the reins of one’s life to that ‘one’. One should make that ‘one’ as the sailor of the boat of life. If one gets entangled in the clutches of others, then the boat of life (jeevanroopi naiyya) will certainly shake. Now Father says – Children! You have suffered so much for 63 births in the whirl (chakkar) of these preceptors. You have degraded so much by following the directions of human beings, by following the directions of your mind. Now I have come directly; so will you not follow my direction? How many years have passed while saying so? 70 years have passed and even now either one follows the opinion of one’s mind or the opinion of the human beings. Neither are they able to recognize the ‘one’ nor are they able to follow the opinion of ‘one’.

(Someone said – The first leaf is required, isn’t it? Baba, then how do the children become?) Hm? (The first leaf also does not listen till now, isn’t it? That is why children are also like that). The entire thing is based on that first leaf only. That first leaf comes into the cycle of faith and faithlessness to the maximum extent. So the one who passess through the cycle of faith and faithlessness to the maximum extent; if he gets reformed, if it fits into his intellect that God of Gita is not Krishna, God of Gita is Shiv-Shankar Bholeynath; such a simple thing does not fit into his intellect. So when it does not fit into his intellect, then it does not fit into the intellect of the so-called Prajapita Brahmakumar-kumaris also and there is no question of fitting into the intellect of those who are called Brahmakumar-kumaris at all because if it fits into the intellect of the seed-like souls (beejroop aatmaen) first, then it would fit into the intellect of the base-like souls (aadhaarmoort) also. When it would fit into the intellect of the base-like souls, then it would fit into the intellect of the 500 crore souls of the world.

In the beginning of the Copper Age, when the scriptures were written and when the Gita written by human beings was prepared, Krishna’s name was not mentioned in Gita. Krishna’s name was added later on by the followers of Krishna, the devotees of Krishna. They added 'Krishna Bhagwaanuvaach' (God Krishna spoke). This is a matter about the outside world. This matter was also written by the scholars of the foreign countries in their scriptures. They have written in their research books that Shrimad Bhagwad Gita was first of all a niraakaarvadi rachana (i.e. a composition that advocated God to be incorporeal). Later on the name of Krishna was added in it. The foreign scholars have written this. They recognized the truth. They recognize God also. Since they recognize God, they even reveal God first. So a similar shooting takes place here. The double foreigner children of Father recognize Father first and decide who is the God of Gita and publicize that decision in the world of Brahmins that the God of Gita is not Dada Lekhraj, i.e. the soul of Krishna alias Brahma Baba; he is not the God of Gita in corporeal form.

Actually, the God of Gita is Shiv Shankar Bholeynath, who achieves that incorporeal stage. A lot of hymns (shlokas) have appeared in Gita, in the Gita written by human beings, which prove that Gita was a niraakarvaadi composition. Among all the religious fathers who came, among all the religions that they created, there is no religious Father who does not possess an incorporeal stage. Look at the face of Mahatma Buddha carefully. Look at the face of Christ carefully. Just by looking at the face one can know that their soul is not present in this world. It is as if it has been placed in the incorporeal world, in the Supreme Abode. Similar is the case with Shankaracharya. Similar is the case with Guru Nanak. Their faces are only revealing that they possess an incorporeal stage. All the religious fathers possess an incorporeal stage.

Incorporeal stage means seed. Seed means Father. What is a Father’s work? Father’s work is to sow a seed. Then the creation takes place. So the seed itself is called Father. That is why it has been said in Gita – “Aham Beej Pradah Pita.” I am the Father, who sows the seed. Here it is a Father, who sows the seed of knowledge. Who sows the seed of knowledge in this world? Truth alone is called the actual knowledge. No human being other than the Supreme Father Supreme Soul can give the actual knowledge of truth. So He is the true seed. He is the first seed of the world and the religious fathers are numberwise seeds. He is the first seed of the world. He is the Father of the entire world. They are the fathers of their respective religions and this is the Father of all the religions and religious followers. He is Father of the entire world. World means the entire world. It is not that a particular religion would not be included in that. All the religions are included in the world and the Father of that world is called World Father.

So that World Father comes in this world now and alerts the children that - Children, now it is the last time. What? The first personality has also got revealed. The second personality also got revealed in the world of Brahmins. Now the third personality is going to be revealed. It took 14 years for the first personality to get revealed – from 1936 to 1950-51 – and the Brahmakumari Vidyalay got established. So Brahma got revealed, isn’t it? It took 7 years instead of 14 years for the second personality to get revealed. The second personality got revealed in the world of Brahmins in Delhi on the banks of river Yamuna from 1969 to 1976, 77. So it took 7 years. It would take three, or three and a half years for the third personality to get revealed. Even in that now this one-year, i.e. 2005 has got completed. So how many years are remaining? A time of two and a half years is remaining. So, the two and a half years would be completed just by the blink of the eye.

The time that is going on now is running at a very fast pace. One does not know at all how the time has passed. So just as the 70 years have passed with the blink of the eye, similarly, how much time will it take for the two and a half years to finish? And as soon as the third personality gets revealed the trumpet of destruction would begin to be blown. After that nobody would be able to make any efforts. The efforts would halt upto whatever level one has reached. One may work hard a lakh number of times or one may try a lakh number of times to delve deeper into the study of knowledge. They will not be able to delve. One may try to progress in imbibing the divine virtues, but one would not be able to progress. One may try to practice performing the journey of remembrance even more, but one would not be able to do so. The time of running helter-skelter would begin. Chaos would begin in the enire world. Does study takes place in peace or in disturbances? It takes place in peace. So, now even then it is a time of peace. We can recognize the three personalities of the Supreme Soul by living in a peaceful stage, by thinking and churning, by deep study. And the one who recognizes cannot live without enabling others to realize. The more one realizes, the more one would enable others to recognize. If one has not recognized himself/herself, then how can he/she enable others to recognize? Om Shanti.
(Concluded).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This is only a draft of the extracts of above-mentioned VCD for favour of information. Only when the translation of the entire Murli contained in this VCD is released, that may be considered as the final version. The words shown in italics are Hindi words.
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Video CD No.408, Audio Cassette No.894, dated 18.03.06,
Clarification of Murli dated 10.02.67, Sautada, Hoshangabad

No.VCD-408-Part-I-English

Om Shanti. This morning class was being narrated in Bhilai. Vani dated 10th February, 1967. The matter being discussed was – Golden Age gets established after this Mahabharata war and in that Golden Age there will be the rule of these Lakshmi and Narayan. Now the old Iron Age is ending and the New Age, i.e. the Golden Age is coming. Now the Father says – Wake up. Leave the slumber of Kumbhakarna because now the new world is coming and the new world is called heaven.The old world is called hell. Why? Why the new world is called heaven? (Someone said – there no sorrow) Hm? (Someone said – there is no sorrow there) No. It is called heaven (swarg) because its meaning itself is – swa Golden Age. (Golden Age means going). Where did he go? (Someone said – in a soul conscious state) He went in self-stage (swasthiti or soul conscious stage). Golden Age means ‘went’. Where did he go? All the deities remain in self-stage. They do not think of others. That is why they live in heaven (swarg). And what takes place here in this world? They do not do think about the self (swachintan) and parchintan (i.e. thinking about others) means, what is he doing? What is he doing? How is it happening here? How did he say this? How did he say like that? It means that thinking about others takes place more; that is why this world is a hell. So thinking about others causes downfall (patan), hell and thinking about self leads to progress (unnati), heaven.

So this is a new path. What? To establish heaven and to establish hell. What? Which new path has been told? If we keep thinking about ourselves, then it will lead to creation of heaven and if we keep thinking about others then it would lead to establishment of hell. This new path leads to home as well as heaven. Nobody knows this path. The Father only comes and shows (the path). Heaven is different and the abode of peace (shaantidhaam) is different, where souls live. Souls live at both the places, but in the heaven they live with bodies, and in the Soul World the bodies do not exist; only the souls live. So the abode of peace is different, the abode of prosperity (sukhdhaam) is different.

Now the Father says – Wake up. You have become sinful in the kingdom of Ravan. Now everyone is an unrighteous (bhrashtaachaari) sinful soul. There cannot be even a single pure soul. Where? In this hell-like world there cannot be even a single pure soul. They will not be said to be noble souls (punya aatma). Although human beings give donations (daan) and perform noble acts (punya), but even then they are not noble souls. Why? If they perform good deeds, they are noble souls, aren’t they? If you commit sins then you are sinful souls. So, why will those, who perform good deeds, not be called noble souls? Why will those who perform noble acts, give alms now, not be called noble souls? (A brother said-they donate subtle wealth) OK, whether they donate gross or subtle wealth, but they perform noble acts, isn’t it? They give donations, do they not? So why will they not be called noble souls? (A brother said - they donate directly to Father only) No. They will not be called noble souls because – is the person, to whom they give donations a sinful soul or a noble soul? (A brother said – he is a sinful one) In this world everyone is sinful. So if you donate knowledge to sinful ones then its sin will accrue to the donor also. That is why nobody is a noble soul in this world.

Sinful souls are here in the Iron Age. That is why they say – ShivBaba, come and make us pure. It is a matter of purity. Which matter? It is that the donation is called a noble act. Which donation? Hm? (Someone said – donation of vices) Yes. No, the donation of vices is OK. That has to be given to God. But what has to be given to others? (Someone said – donation of knowledge). Donation of pure vibrations, donation of pure thoughts, donation of pure words. No such words should emerge from our mouth, which are like the words of Durvasa•, words which cause sorrows to others, words that defame (glaani) others. And the actions that we perform through our bodily organs should also be pure. One should not perform impure actions through the bodily organs. So it is a matter of purity.

Now Father comes and gives you the donation of imperishable gems of knowledge (avinaashi gyaan ratna). At which time? Now in the Confluence Age, at the end of the Iron Age and at the beginning of the Golden Age, the Father only comes and gives you the donation of imperishable gems of knowledge. And nobody can give such a donation at all. Nobody possesses the knowledge of truth at all. It is said – You also keep giving the donation to others. If you keep giving then the eclipse (grahan) of five vices will get removed. Give the donation of five vices; then the eclipse of sorrows will get removed. Hm? Some children ask, Father also asks. Father asks – you have become the children of heavenly God Father. So you should be in heaven. Then why are you sitting here in the hell? Arey! If someone is a child of a Crorepati (a millionaire), then will he have to beg for every paisa? He should not, isn’t it? What does it mean? (Someone said – there is no connection) Hm? (Someone said – there is no connection)

The donation of vices has not yet been made. If you donate the five vices, then the eclipse of sorrows would get removed. You would become pure and return to the abode of prosperity. What? When would you go to heaven? Those who remain in self-stage (swa-sthiti) are not attacked by the five vices. And the five vices keep attacking those who keep thinking about others (parchintan). So which is the number one (vice) among the five vices? Sex-lust. Renounce that and become pure now. They themselves also say – O purifier of the sinful ones! Come and make us pure. What? They do not say that – O purifier of the sinful ones! Come and narrrate knowledge and then depart. They do not ask Him to narrate knowledge. What do they say? O purifier of the sinful ones! Come and make us pure. In a way, He came in the body of Brahma, narrated knowledge and departed, but nobody could get transformed from impure to pure ones. Why could they not become? It is because the influence of company (sang ka rang) is required for getting transformed from sinful ones (patit) to pure ones (paavan). Deities were pure. How did they become sinful in the Copper Age? (Someone said – through the influence of company) They became sinful by getting influenced by the company of the heretic (vidharmi) souls that came. So we became sinful by getting influenced by the company of many. So, how will we become pure now? If we remain in the company of the one highest Father through our intellect, then we will become pure.

Father says – Now I have come again. Now India has become a brothel (Veshyaalay). What does ‘aalay’ mean? House (ghar). Whose house is it? (Someone said – house of prostitutes). Now entire India has become a house of prostitutes. The Father says – I have come to make you viceless. Brothel (Veshyaalay), which has become vicious; the world, which has got filled with poison; this world has become full of sesuous pleasures and vices. I come to transfom this again into what? I have come to establish a viceless world (nirvikaari duniya). This is also a drama. I come and make it viceless and Ravan comes and makes it vicious. I come and make a prosperous world and Ravan comes and makes it a world of sorrows ...
(To be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD-408-Part-II-English

... The drama is for Bhaarat. The Father also comes in India only and enters into an ordinary body. Then He sits and narrates his (unki) biography also. Whose? Hm? 'His' (unki) means whose? Through whose body were these versions spoken? These words were spoken through the body of Brahma. So when He is speaking through the body of Brahma, why did He not say that 'He sits and narrates his (inki) biography also'? He narrates his biography also. Why has the person whose biography is being told, been distanced? It is that He narrates the life story of the one in whose body He enters and purifies the impure ones, He does not narrate his life story. All these are Brahman- Brahminis. And this is Prajapita Brahma. And all these are his children. Whose? Prajapita Brahma's children.

He tells you all the tactics (yukti) of becoming pure. You are Brahmakumar and kumaris, so you cannot indulge in sex (vikaar) because you are Prajapita Brahmakumars, children of one Prajapita Brahma. You are children of one Father; so you are brothers and sisters amongst yourselves. You are brothers and sisters. You cannot indulge in sex with each other. This is the only birth for you Brahmins. Hm? Why? Is there only one birth for Brahmins? Don't some Brahmins take two, three births? Hm? Do they take (2-3 births) or not? The duration of Confluence Age is 100 years. In that Confluence Age of 100 years, some Brahmins take 2-3 births or not? They do take. Then why has only one birth been mentioned? (Someone said - to become pure) No. Those who become firm (pakkey) Brahmins, who are called the ones who get transformed from Brahmins to deities; that birth is only one. You take 21 births in the deity class (devataa varna). What? Some take upto three births, some take even two births, but you take only one birth in deity class. No, you take 21 births in the deity class. You take 63 births in the Vaishya and Shudra class.

This is the only one last birth in the Brahmin class, in which we have to become pure. The Father says - Become pure and remember the Father or you may say in other words - Burn the sins through the power of Yoga. This is the only last birth in which you have to become pure. Nobody is sinful at all in the Golden Age. If you become pure now in this last birth, you will remain pure for 21 births. Then you will not become sinful till 21 births. You were pure. Now you have become sinful. You are sinful; that is why you call (God), is not it? Hm? Those who call, invite (God), what does that prove? (It proves that) they are sinful. OK! There at Mount Abu, do they call (BapDada) in Gulzar Dadi or does he come without invitation? (A brother said - they call) What does it prove? They are sinful. OK, leave the matter of that place. What about here in the Advance Party? Do they call or not? (Someone said - He comes without invitation) Hm? (He comes without invitation) Does he come without invitation? Do you not call? Do you not desire in your mind that Baba should come? (Brother said - Yes) Are you speaking lies? Hm? (A brother said - yes) He should come; you call within your mind, don't you? (Someone said - yes) You call; it means that are you sinful or pure? (Someone said - sinful) The deities who become pure need not call.

Now who made sinful? The demoniac opinion (aasuri mat) of Ravan made you sinful. ... What? Ravan has made you sinful. Whose opinion made you sinful? The opinion of Ravan, demoniac opinion made you sinful. Then who is proved to be Ravan? Hm? Now it has been said - The demoniac opinion of Ravan has made you sinful. ... (A brother said - Ravan assumed the form of a sage ...) Yes, Ravan had assumed the form of a sage. So Ravan has come in the form of a sage. He assumes the form of a sage and says - Shivoham (I am Shiv). We are the forms of God. God is omnipresent (sarvavyaapi). This is in any case a kingdom of Ravan. Everyone's opinion is unrighteous (bhrasht). That is why these are called unrighteous (bhrashtachari) and deities are called righteous (shreshthaachaari). So this is a new path (nayaa raastaa). What? Hm? 'Inko' (i.e. they) refers to whom as the righteous ones? The picture of Lakshmi and Narayan used to be displayed nearby. He used to point (towards the picture) and say - they are called righteous and Ravan is called unrighteous. So this is a new path. Except me nobody can liberate you from the kingdom of Ravan and its sorrows.

Everyone has got reduced to ashes by sitting on the funeral pyre of sex-lust (kaam chiksha/chitaa). Matter of which time has been referred to here? Has this matter been mentioned anywhere in the scriptures that the children of the ocean of knowledge got reduced to ashes? Hm? (Someone said - Sage Kapil ...) Yes. It is said - The 60000 ancestors of King Sagar got reduced to ashes. They were given a curse - "Go; May you get reduced to ashes". So everyone got reduced to ashes. Then, what was done for them? Then Ganga was brought. So it was not the Ganges of water that was brought. It is a matter of the Ganges of knowledge. So I have to come and make you sit on the funeral pyre of knowledge (gyaan chiksha) and I have to pour the water of knowledge. When the, sages, saints and ascetics come and organize any anushthaan (religious ceremony), then they take some water in the anjali (cup shaped hollow formed by the joining of two palms together) and throw it like this, make it pure. It is not a matter of the gross water (sthool jal). It is a matter of the water of knowledge (gyaan jal). The true salvation of everyone has to be caused. In the path of worship (Bhaktimarg) the drops of water are sprinkled here and there, everywhere.
... (To be continued)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD-408-Part-III-English

....The Father says - I have to cause the true salvation of everyone. Those who come and study, achieve true salvation and True salvation will not be caused for those who do not come and study at all; those souls who do not come and study the knowledge of true salvation that God comes and gives us. And those who do not achieve true salvation do not even call God as Patit-Paavan Sita-Ram (i.e. Sita-Ram, the purifier of the sinful ones). Who calls? True salvation is caused only of those souls, who become sinful and after becoming sinful call Patit-Paavan Sita-Ram repeatedly. Those who do not call are foreigners (videshi). They will not call Patit-Paavan Sita-Ram saying that ‘please come’. They ignore Him. Those who ignore Patit-Paavan Sita-Ram cannot call them. So those who call, achieve true salvation. Remaining souls go to the Supreme Abode (Paramdham). Go, go home and sit.

Second page of the Vani dated 10th February, 1967. In the Golden Age there are only deities. It is they alone who achieve true salvation. Remaining souls go to the abode of liberation (muktidhaam) and sit. It means that who achieve true salvation? How many achieve (true salvation)? Those who are 9 lakh pakka deities, 16 kalaa sampoorna (i.e. perfectly soul conscious), sarva gun sampann (i.e. perfect in all the virtues) achieve true salvation (sadgati). And the remaining souls achieve salvation (mukti). It means that they suffer degradation also to some extent. If somebody’s role gets reduced by a birth, if they take 83 births, then they will no doubt come in the Golden Age. Well, they suffer degradation of one birth.

There was a rule of these deities five thousand year ago. There is no question of thousands of years at all. All these are false things written in the scriptures. Now the Father says - Sweet children, remember me, the Father. This word 'Manmanaabhav' is famous for this reason. Why? It is because I have come and said that - if you remember me then you would become like me. Even your thoughts would emerge similar to mine. Bhagwaanuvach (God speaks). Well, they have inserted the name of Krishna as God. Krishna cannot be God. Why? Why cannot Krishna be God? It is because God comes and teaches Rajyog. Krishna is the name of the child. He possesses a child-like intellect (bachha buddhi). How can the one, who possesses a child-like intellect, teach Rajyog? The one, who possesses a child-like intellect, cannot teach the Rajyog - a Yoga, which is full of secrets. So Krishna is not God. ShivBaba comes and purifies even the glory of Krishna, which was pure, and has become impure now after taking 84 births.

The name and form, country (i.e. place), time, everything changes in 84 births. Whose? What happens after the change of name, form, place, and time? (Someone said - Dada Lekhraj) In the beginning of the Golden Age, the one who was Krishna, after taking 84 births assumes the name and form of Dada Lekhraj. ... So Radha and Krishna are the presiding deities of the Golden Age. The Father comes and gives the kingdom of Golden Age, the new world to the children. So who performs the shooting of that Golden Age, the kingdom of Golden Age which the Father comes and gives? Through whom does He enable that? The shooting of Golden Age takes place through the soul of Krishna. He is a deity soul. I neither become a deity, nor a Shudra, nor a Brahmin. It is not the part of ShivBaba. So the task of establishment of the Golden Age or the task of shooting is accomplished in the company of Krishna and that is 40 years. When 40 years get completed, the year 1976 arrives. It is completely true that when the 8 births are substracted then the year 76 comes. When the year 1976 begins, then it is as if the Silver-Aged shooting begins.

Bhagwanuvach. Krishna is not God. ShivBaba comes and purifies the soul of Krishna, which has become sinful by taking 84 births. His soul also becomes pure, because his name, form, place, time, everything changes. Even your features keep changing in every birth. The soul leaves one body and takes another body. Sometimes it becomes a female; sometimes it becomes a male. This is fixed as per the drama to become a female or male. What is fixed? Hm? One birth female; one birth male. At the most one can take two births as a female or two births as a male. There cannot be further changes. Suppose a soul possesses more sanskars of a male, it can become a male in the next birth. If a soul possesses more sanskars of a female then it can become a female in the next birth also.

Why does a soul become a female or a male? (A brother said - they leave the body in their remembrance, is not it?...) There is a dominance of sex-lust (kaam vikaar pradhaan). There is dominance of sex-lust in every living being, not just the human beings. In all the living beings, sex-lust (kaam vikaar) is dominant. So, because of the dominance (pradhaanata) of sex-lust they are reminded of the same thing in the end, which they had remembered throughout their life. Because of the dominance of sex-lust, a woman remembers a man, and a man remembers the female body (chola). They remember it throughout the life. So, as the end, so shall be the fate. (ant matey so gatey) A man is reminded of the woman and the woman is reminded of the man. If a man is reminded of a woman, then he will get a female birth. And if a woman remembers a man then she will get a male birth. (A brother asked – Baba, does it happen similarly in the animals and birds?) It happens similarly in the animals and birds. A change of sex takes place. So sometimes it becomes a woman, sometimes it becomes a man....
(To be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD-408-Part-IV-English

....This is fixed as per drama. One birth does not match with the other. Again your same birth would get repeated. Then you would have accurately the same features. This drama has already been fixed and is eternal (anaadi, i.e. without any beginning). What? It is so wonderful that we would have the same feature, the same face in the year 2006 (in the next Kalpa). We would not have a different face in the next Kalpa and in every Kalpa we would have the same face in March, 2006. (A brother said – we would be sitting in the same way) Yes, we would be sitting in the same way. Why does it happen like this? It happens like this because whatever elements exist in the world, the five elements, those five elements also have their own cycle. Just as our soul passes through the cycle of 84 births, similarly every atom also has a cycle. Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, and Sky – all these also have a cycle. So whoever (or whatever) reaches whichever place in the cycle, the point of time at which the needle reaches, it has to assume the same form as it had assumed 5000 years ago. It cannot change. Whatever bodies have been assumed in the 84 births, the same bodies will be assumed in the next Kalpa. It will not change. The same body of Shri Krishna, which existed in the Golden Age, will be assumed by him again there. That soul is now here. Now you know that we will become like that.

The features of this Lakshmi and Narayan are not accurate. Which? The picture of Lakshmi and Narayan that has been prepared does not contain their accurate features. They will be prepared. They will be made accurate – these matters cannot be understood by a new person. If you explain anyone nicely, then he/she would understand the cycle of 84 births and would realize – definitely one would have different name, form, and features in every birth. Now these are the features of his last 84th birth. That is why it has been shown approximately. What? What has been shown a little? The features of Lakshmi Narayan which have been shown in the picture match a little with the features of the Golden Age. They are not completely accurate. If it is not shown even to this extent then the human beings would not be able to understand.

You children know that these Mama and Baba only become Lakshmi and Narayan. Here the five elements are not pure. Here all the bodies are impure (patit), degraded (tamopradhaan). In the Golden Age all the bodies are also pure. Krishna is called the most beautiful one. Hm? What is called? Most beautiful. Why? In the Golden Age Krishna is called the most beautiful one. Do they say (so) in the Golden Age or do they say (so) now or do they say (so) in the path of worship? The mention of Krishna being the most beautiful one pertains to which time? Where do they say (so)? (Someone said – The Confluence-Aged Golden Age. Someone said – In the path of worship). They say in the path of worship. The matters mentioned in the path of worship pertain to which period? (Someone said – They are matters pertaining to the Confluence Age) They are matters pertaining to the Confluence Age. It means that the matter of ‘the most beautiful one’ does not pertain to the Golden Aged Krishna. To which period does it pertain? The one who is the Confluence-Aged Krishna is the most beautiful one. There is natural beauty. Here (in this world) although there are fair (white) complexioned people in the foreign countries, but they would not be called deities. They do not possess divine qualities at all.

So the Father sits and explains so nicely. Now this is the highest study, through which you earn such a great income. You earn innumerable wealth (an-ginat dhan). There you had palaces made of diamonds and gems (heerey-jawaaharaat). Where? (Someone said – In the Golden Age) Were they made of diamonds and gems? Hm? Will there be any need for making palaces there? Will there be winter (sardi or cold) and summer (garmi or heat) there? Hm? Will there be body consciousness? There would not even be body consciousness. There would not even be winter and summer. Will there be any fear of thieves (chor) and dacoits (dakait)? There would not be the fear of thieves and dacoits too. Then why would they make palaces (mahal-maadiyaan) and buildings (ataariyaan)? Why would there be any necessity to build walls? (Someone said – gathering….) Yes. Palace (mahal) means fort (kilaa). Fort means the fort-like gatherings. Now everything has vanished.

There is infinite income for 21 births. A lot of hard work is required in it. One has to become soul conscious. We are souls. We have to leave this old body and return to our home naked (nangey). The Father has come to take us all back. We souls have completed the 84 births now. Now we have to become pure again. We have to remember the Father. Otherwise it is the time for destruction (kayaamat). We would suffer punishments and return. Everyone has to clear the karmic debts (hisaab-kitaab). In the path of worship (Bhaktimarg), when worshippers used to perform Kashi Karvat¨, then nobody used to attain salvation (mukti). They why did they used to perform Kashi Karvat? (A brother said - They used to think so) Hm? No. They did not used to think that they would attain salvation by performing Kashi Karvat. (A brother said - it was a tradition of Bhaktimarg...) No. There they used to think that if they performed Kashi Karvat, if they sacrifice themselves, if they dedicate themselves, if they surrender themselves on Shiv, then all the sins of their past births would get burnt. But they did not know that in spite of their sacrifice they have to take next birth. So when one takes next birth, they start committing sins at a fast rate because the world is sinful. But it is not true that if someone surrenders before Shiv, then his sins would get destroyed permanently. No. The past sins get destroyed.

Well, that is a path of worship and what about this? (Someone said – gyaan maarg, i.e. path of knowledge) There, in the path of worship they used to jump into a well containing a non-living Ling. And here? Here the living ocean of knowledge has come. But if we do not recognize completely the one who has come and without recognizing him, if we surrender before him in darkness, in blind faith, then there is no question of achieving salvation. One would achieve salvation only when you recognize me in the form that I am, as I am, and in whichever form I am playing my role. Father says that even those who live with me cannot recognize me completely. What? Those who live with me, those who sleep with me, those who eat with me, those who play with me are also unable to recognize me completely. When they are unable to recognize completely, then what will be the result (anjaam)? They leave my company.

This is a path of knowledge. Now there is no question of committing a suicide (jeevghaat) here. In the path of worship when people used to go to perform Kashi Karvat, they used to jump from an angle fixed above the well into it on the khanda (sword) present inside the well and used to die on getting cut by the khanda (sword). That is a suicide. Here, there is no question of committing a suicide. What is the matter here? It is a matter of dying while being alive (jeeteyjee marnaa). Following the Shrimat means dying while being alive. They are suicidal. Even then there is some devotion (bhaavanaa) in them, isn’t it? So those who have devotion, even among them hardly someone shows courage. As for the salvation or true salvation, they do not achieve it. Here you get salvation and true salvation. Nobody except the Father can grant you salvation or true salvation (beatitude or jeevanmukti).

Well, the souls reside in the Supreme Abode and here in this world you all remain body conscious. So how would you return? The Father only comes and and shows us the path that how can the body conscious ones get transformed into the soul conscious ones? He comes and gives the introduction of the soul. Without knowing the introduction of the Father, how can you become soul conscious? I would cause the true salvation of everyone and take them back. There are very few human beings in the Golden Age.

Now we also know that the soul never gets destroyed. The soul is indestructible (avinaashi) and what about this body? This body is destructible (vinaashi). The age is also more. Why? Why does the body not get destroyed soon there? (Someone said – they do not remain body conscious) There in the Golden Age, the bodies do not get destroyed soon because – there the percentage of soul conscious stage is more and what about here in this world? The percentage of body consciousness is more. That is why the average age of the body decreases and there would not be any matter of sorrows also there. The more the soul conscious stage, the more will be the stage of prosperity and the more the body conscious stage, the more will be the stage of sorrows
... (To be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD-408-Part-V-English

.......There is no question of sorrows at all there. They leave one body and assume another. Just as there is the example of snake. It sheds one skin and gets another. The shedding of skin by snake is not said to be death. What? It only sheds one skin (khal) and gets another. So, is the example of snake an example of the Golden Age or an example of the Confluence Age? (Someone said – It is an example of the Confluence Age) It will happen like this in the Confluence Age. How? That – we would make our bodies kanchan (golden, i.e. healthy and beautiful like the bodies of deities). We would not leave this body. The body would remain (the same), but this skin, muscles and marrow (maans-majja), bones (haddi), everything would change. It means that the five elements would change. The five elements of the body would change.

(A brother asked – will they get transformed by 2036?) Hm? (Will they get transformed by 2036?) By 2036? Will they not get transformed before that? The population of the world would be 9, 16,108 by 2036. Will those 16,108 be born at the same time? Or would they start taking birth earlier? (Someone said – they would start taking birth earlier) They would start taking birth earlier. So it means that the kanchankaya would begin to be formed earlier. (Someone asked – Baba, will the process begin in 2018?) So when Radha and Krishna take birth, then it would be the first issue (birth). The birth would take place only when the bodies of those who give birth would have already become kanchan kaya. If they themselves would not have attained a kanchan kaya then how would they be able to give birth to children? How would the viceless children be born? Is it through the vicious body? Is it through the five elements of the vicious body? No.

So (the shedding of skin by) snake is not called death. It does not involve pain. He explains – now the time is over. They leave one body and assume another body. This practice (abhyaas) has to be done here. What? (Someone said – dying while leaving) Hm? (dying while living) What does it mean? Practice here; which practice? Leaving this body consciousness and becoming soul conscious – this practice must be done here. We are souls. Now we have to return home. Then we would come to the new world. We would get a new skin. Day by day the celestial degrees (i.e. degrees of soul consciousness) keep getting reduced. When? When the new world begins, then the celestial degrees would keep getting reduced day by day.

(Baba, what is the meaning of this kalaa, i.e. celestial degrees?) It is the power of a soul. Just as there is 16 kalaa sampoorna chandrama, i.e. a moon perfect in 16 celestial degrees (full moon). So its power either keeps increasing or keeps decreasing because a moon is said to possess 16 celestial degrees. It becomes perfect in 16 celestial degrees in 16 days. So one celestial degree (kalaa) decreases per day; and one celestial degree increases per day. So similarly the celestial degrees of a soul decrease in every birth. (In the Brahmakumari Ashram, 16 celestial degrees/arts are mentioned as the art of walking, art of writing etc.) But it is a matter of the power of a soul. Measurement is kalaa. It is a matter of the power of a soul. (Brother said- 16 celestial degrees means 100 percent....) Powerful. (Brother said – powerful). The soul becomes powerful. It (i.e. its body) attains a long life. It acquires beautiful bodies. (Brother said – Just as 16 Annas means one rupee) 16 Annas means one rupee. (Is it like that) Hm. (Brother asked – What does 14 Annas mean?) It got reduced.

OK, the human beings have mentioned about the 84 lakh species. The human beings take 84 births, but the human beings have mentioned (human souls taking birth in) 84 lakh species. Well, they have mentioned only 84 lakh species for the human beings and I have been described to be present in innumberable particles (anginat kan-kan), stones. 84 lakh is even then less and I have been described to be present in everything. This is called defamation of religion (dharma kee glaani). What? The inculcation (dhaarnaa) which should be done was not done. What should be inculcated? It should be inculcated that the Supreme Soul is present in one (ek-vyaapi). The one, who is present in one (ek-vyaapi), has been made omnipresent (sarva-vyaapi). The human beings have got transformed from ones possessing a clean intellect (swachh buddhi) to ones possessing a degraded intellect (tuchh buddhi). Then it takes place like this. (Someone said – Baba, is this shooting supposed to take place now?) Which shooting? (This matter about God being present in every particle) Yes. (Is that shooting also supposed to take place here in the Brahmin family?) So, if everyone starts accepting the versions of everyone, then everyone becomes God for everyone, is it not? (Which is going on now) Yes. This is called defamation of religion. The human beings get transformed from ones possessing a clean intellect to ones possessing a degraded intellect. Now Father transforms you into the ones possessing a clean intellect. One becomes clean (i.e. pure) through remembrance.

The Father says – now the New Age (nav yug) is arriving. Its indication is this Mahabhari (fierce) Mahabharat war. What? What is the indication of the commencement of the New Age? If the Mahabhari Mahabharat war does not take place, then this new world cannot arrive. The gateway to heaven is Mahabhari Mahabharat civil war. If someone says – I will not fight. I am not going to pass through this war. I will neither allow my bloodshed nor cause the bloodshed of others. So Father says – They will not go to heaven also. This is the gateway. Mahabhari Mahabharat Civil War. It is compulsory to fight with falsehood for the sake of truth. (Baba! but Baba has disallowed Pandavas from fighting) But they fight for the sake of truth. (Someone said – They fight a war in the unlimited sense) They wage a war in unlimited sense. They do not wage a war in the limited sense. They wage a war of vices. They do not fight a war of physical power (baahubal). So this is a war of missiles, in which numerous religions are to get destroyed and one religion is to be established.

The third page of the Vani dated 10th Februray, 1967. So when the one religion was established, God would have certainly been present. The task of the human beings is to spread disunity (anekataavaad), to spread dualism (dwaitvaad), to narrate two kinds of versions, to spread many opinions. And God's task is to unite the entire world in one opinion. So God is certainly required, isn’t it? How can Krishna come here? Is the ocean of knowledge incorporeal or Krishna? Krishna would not have this knowledge at all. This knowledge itself vanishes.

Your pictures would also be prepared in the path of worship. There would be the worship of Rudra. What? Picture of God Rudra is prepared, isn’t it? Whose picture is it? It is your picture. Your pictures would also be prepared in the path of worship. To whom has this been told? My name is Shiv. That name 'Shiv' does not change ever. When the bodies change then the names change. It means that the point of light Shiv enters into a body and assumes the Raudra (fierceful) form. Even in the beginning of the Yagya He had assumed a fierceful form. That was a small form and now in the end He would assume a fierceful form (Raudra roop) in front of the entire world. The Bhaktimarg is a path of worshippers. You were only worshipworthy and then you only become worshippers. The celestial degrees (degrees of soul consciousness) keep decreasing. When the celestial degrees decrease; when do the celestial degrees decrease at a fast rate? (A brother said – from the Copper Age) From the Copper Age.

When the dualistic Age commences, then you become pleasure-seekers (bhogi). What? When are we called bhogi (pleasure seekers)? When we experience the sensual pleasures through the unrighteous organs (bhrasht indriyaan), then we are called bhogi. There we are Yogis. Where? In the Golden and Silver Ages we are Yogis. Why are we Yogis there? Isn’t there any Bhog (experience of pleasures) there? Do they not experience pleasures (sukh)? They do experience pleasures, but they experience the pleasures of the righteous organs (shreshth indriyaan). The deities experience the pleasure of sense organs. They do not experience the pleasures of unrighteous organs. It is not that we remain connected in somebody’s remembrance. There everyone remains in a soul conscious stage. There is no question of remembering anyone else. There they are already pure....
(To be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

No.VCD-408-Part-VI-English

......Krishna is also called Yogeshwar. Now the soul of Krishna is establishing connection (Yoga) with the Father. The soul of Krishna is Yogeshwar now. In the Golden Age it will not be called Yogeshwar. Hm? Where is Krishna called Yogeshwar? Is it said in the Golden Age, is it said in the path of worship or is it said in the Confluence Age? Hm? Where is he said (to be Yogeshwar)? (Someone said – the Krishna of the Golden Age) Hm? Where is the Krishna of the Golden Age called Yogeshwar? It is the Confluence-Aged Krishna who is called Yogeshwar in the path of worship. So Krishna who is called Yogeshwar, that soul of Yogeshwar Krishna is now establishing connection with the Father. So is it Yogeshwar now or is the Father Yogeshwar? The Father is Yogeshwar.

The soul of Krishna is now Yogeshwar. Who said this? These are dual (ambiguous) matters. Who spoke in between? (A brother said – Brahma Baba spoke) Brahma Baba is interefering in between and speaking. The soul of Krishna is now Yogeshwar. It will not be said to be Yogeshwar in the Golden Age because the knowledge has fitted into the intellect of Baba only to the extent that – the connection (Yoga) is not established in the Golden Age. The connection (Yoga) is established here. So the soul of Krishna is Yogeshwar here at this time. Not this, now before that an opposite sentence was uttered above. Now the soul of Krishna is establishing connection (Yoga) with the Father. So the one with whom it is establishing connection, learning Yoga, so who is Yogeshwar? Is it the learner (seekhney vala) or the teacher (sikhaaney vala)? So the Father is Yogeshwar. Then what is the second sentence that has been spoken? The soul of Krishna is now Yogeshwar. (Someone said – Baba, this ‘Yogehshwar’ is a word of the path of worship for Krishna; that is why....) What has fitted into the intellect of Brahma Baba that who is the practical corporeal form, personality of Yogeshwar? (So Baba, generally while reading the Murli the meaning does not become clear that which wording is of Brahma Baba and which wording is of the Supreme Soul?) If you pay attention then you would know. If you pay attention, then the wording would become clear. In the Golden Age he would not be called Yogeshwar. There he becomes a Prince.

In the end your stage should be such that you should not remember any bodily being (sharirdhaari) except Father. OK, now it does not matter. What? (Someone said – Later on). Now it is OK if one is reminded of someone else. But when it is the last time, when it is the time of ant matey so gatey (i.e. as the end, so shall be the fate), then one should not remember anyone except one Father. The entire attachment on the body and the old world should end. Sanyasis live in the old world only. They do live in the old world, but they become detached from their household. They consider Brahm to be God and establish connection with it and what about the Sanyasis (monks) in unlimited sense here? Hm? There are Sanyasis in unlimited sense in the world of Brahmins only, who have left their household, their lokik family and with whom do they establish connection (Yoga)? They establish connection with Brahma. They consider Brahma to be God. Whom do they consider to be God? For them, who plays the role of God in the corporeal world? Dada Lekhraj Brahma.

The Brahm Gyaani, Tatwa Gyaani (those who claim to have realized the Supreme Truth) describe themselves saying – there cannot be anyone more knowledgeful (gyaani) than us. They think that we would merge into Brahm. What? In the path of worship they say – Brahmleen Swaamiji Maharaj (which means a saint who remains merged in the Brahm). So does someone merge into Brahm lok (the Supreme Abode)? The Father says – All those are wrong matters. Nobody can merge his or her soul into anybody’s soul or no soul can merge permanently into the Supreme Soul.

I alone come and narrate the right matter. All others narrate wrong matters. I am called the Truth. God is truth. Any soul is not called truth. In India the story of Satya Narayan (i.e. the true Narayan) is famous. What? Only one Narayan is true. The story of true Lakshmi is also not glorified. The companion forever (chirsangini), the companion of life (jeevan saathi) is also false. Who is true? Only one True Narayan.

So the Father explains - this journey of remembrance should be very pakka. Knowledge is very easy. There is a lot of hard work involved in becoming soul conscious. Father says – Do no remember any one’s body. That is a remembrance of ghosts (bhoot). What? Do not remember anyone’s body. OK, so should we remember the body of Shankarji or not? (Someone said – Baba has said that we have to remember the incorporeal within the corporeal) Yes, we have to remember the incorporeal within the corporeal. So whose body is that? (Someone said something) Hm? (Someone said – It belongs to Father, it belongs to Father Ram) (Some one said – He has already given it to Baba, isn’t it?) Yes. He does not even have any right over that body. So, whose body is it? It belongs to Father Shiv. So what will something, which has become Father Shiv’s property, be said to belong to? It will be said to belong to Father Shiv. (Someone said – Baba, the body will remain in one’s mind in some form or the other, isn’t it?) Krishna is not God at all. (If we remember the incorporeal through the corporeal in some form or the other, then one will continue to be reminded of the body, isn’t it?) But who has taken over the body? Who has taken its responsibility? Who made it the final Chariot (mukarrar rath)? Shiv made it the final Chariot. When someone has taken up the responsibility, then the entire responsibility lies upon Him. That is why in the path of worship, even the dust of the idol’s feet (charan raj) is applied on the foreheads (by the worshippers). What? The lowermost organs of the body are the feet (charan) and the highest organ is the best organ (uttam ang, i.e. uppermost organ/forehead). So, the dust (dhool) of the feet is also applied to the forehead. It means that if they get even the company of the feet, then they consider themselves to be fortunate (dhanya).

(Someone said – Baba, that is why it has also been said that ‘remember the home’) Which is Father’s house? Which is the house of the Supreme Soul in this world? The final Chariot in whom He sits is His house. So the house is pure only. And people also experience this. If someone rings up, then they say – I have forgotten everything. I had stored so many things in my mind, but I forgot everything. When Baba meets suddenly, then they say – when we come in front of Him, we forget everything. So why do they forget? Why doesn’t everyone forget? Hm? A lot of questions come to the mind of some (souls) while they are sitting in front of Baba. And questions do not come at all to the mind of some (souls). They say that we forget everything as soon as we go in front of Baba. Nothing remains in the mind. What is the reason? Hm? Arey! There must be some reason. Hm? (Someone said – the Chariot is a Chariot of Father Shiv) No. Those children, who are closer to Father in making efforts, those who are closer in making efforts of soul conscious stage feel that as soon as Father comes close, as soon as He comes in their company, in front of them, they forget everything. When Kumarka Dadi comes in front of those souls who are her staunch followers, they experience unlimited joy. They forget everything. Why do they forget? The impression of many births is left on them.

(Someone said – So Baba does it mean that those who ask questions do not have a soul conscious stage?...) Well, questions are raised. Two kinds of questions have been described in the Avyakt Vanis. One (kind of questions) are for quenching the curiosity (jigyasa) and one (kind of questions) are for opposition. Now they themselves only know the purpose with which they have raised the question. (Someone said – purpose). (Someone said- does it mean that questions are allowed, isn’t it?) Yes, they are allowed, isn’t it? Yes,...(A brother said – Baba, some brothers are unable to raise such questions) Hm. (That is why when questions are raised, then they also benefit from it) Hm? Those who are unable to raise questions get benefited. (Brother said – Yes). OK. It is correct. (Brother said – For e.g. those who are unable to raise questions....) Yes. So, you have helped them, isn’t it? You have helped them, isn’t it? (Brother said – Yes). Yes.

So the Father says – Do not remember anyone’s body. That is a remembrance of ghosts. It is ghost worship. It is a remembrance of ghost, isn’t it? There is no comparison between God and ghost. I am bodiless (ashareeri). It means that the body in which I am present, I do not get attached to it. I am bodiless and what about the souls? They have the nature of getting attached to the bodies. They certainly get attached to the body and bodily relationships, the things related to the body to some or the other extent. So look, while seing through these eyes, one must remember Father through the intellect. Keep observing through the eyes. The eyes observe embodied persons (dehdhaari), but mind remembers...(someone said – mind remembers Baba) How? How will you remember? (Someone said – The intellect should be busy in Baba....) And the eyes are observing the corporeal medium. (Someone said – we must not see while seeing) Must we not see while seeing? OK, how will I call you? I will call you by your name and form only, isn’t it? If we call the name and form, then we will call only when we are reminded of the body or will we say – O soul! Come here? If we call them as souls then we will be reminded of a point. And the special form and type of a point will be corporeal only. So we will be reminded of the name and form only when we see the corporeal. Otherwise how will we remember the name and form? We may observe, but as soon as we observe, we must be reminded of the soul. What? We look at the corporeal body, but even while looking at the corporeal body, what should one be reminded of? One must be reminded of the star, soul. So wherever there is a soul, there is the Supreme Soul also. The Supreme Soul can never remain far away from the soul. Om Shanti.
(Concluded)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

VCD No. 253, Audio Cassette No.734, dated 06.06.05, Ahmednagar
Clarification of Murli dated 23.09.66

Ref. No.VCD-253-Part-I-Eng.

The Vani that was going on was a night class dated 23.9.66. The matter being discussed was that while Father Himself says – do not remember anyone except me. What? Student learns from the teacher. Student is also with the teacher. Student is also practically present. The teacher is also practically present. So student learns from the teacher for 8 hours. So whom will he remember? The teacher will come to his mind, isn’t it? There in that world there are a lot of teachers. That is a limited world. And here the Father, who is establishing the unlimited world; here it is only one Supreme Teacher. And from whom do you study the knowledge? You study from one teacher.

So the Father Himself says – Father is a teacher also. He Himself says – Do not remember anyone except me. Remember the one who teaches the knowledge. So this is a firmaan (order) of the Father, isn’t it! What? Do not remember anyone except me. Will you not obey the firmaan? Will you become disobedient (nafirmaanbardaar)? And those who become (disobedient), those who study the knowledge from people other than Father also, and remember them as teachers, because they will certainly come to the mind. If you study from someone else, then he/she will come to your mind, isn’t it? So if they come to your mind, then are those children disobedient or obedient? They are disobedient. The inheritance is to be received from the Father, isn’t it? So one should become obedient child isn’t it?

One does not get the fragrance of inheritance by uttering the words ‘Eeshwar’ or ‘Bhagwaan’ (i.e. God). Now the Father says – Remain in my remembrance. Who says? The speaker will speak through mouth, will he not? He says – do not remain in the remembrance of others. Remain only in my remembrance. What would be its result? If you remain only in my remembrance, if you do not remain in the remembrance of anyone else, then what would be the result? How will your remembrance be? Will it be vyabhichaari (adulterated) or avyabhichaari (unadulterated)? The remembrance would be avyabhichaari. So the fire of your remembrance (Yoga-agni) would be very strong (teekhi). Your sins would be burnt through that fire of remembrance. What? If you remember me alone, if you do not remember anyone else, then all your sins would get burnt in the strong fire of unadulterated remembrance.

You children must become obedient. What? Even now such mistakes keep happening. Which mistakes keep happening? Children leave one and keep listening from many. So they are disobedient, isn’t it? Here one has to study from ‘one’ only. One has to obtain inheritance from ‘one’ only. One has to remember ‘one’ only. One has to look after one’s business etc. also. It is not that you have to leave your business etc. or that you have to beg from others for your stomach. No. You have to certainly do this business, etc. for your livelihood. What? Suppose someone is ‘surrendered’. So they are ‘surrendered’ through their body, isn’t it? Baba has given the body in order to safeguard it. This is also a trust (amaanat or deposit) of that Father. So should it not be safeguarded? You have to safeguard it. OK, you have to even safeguard it; well, whatever food is being consumed by that body, is it being consumed free of cost or are you doing any hard work? Even if one is surrendered, one has to do some or the other hard work. Father says – those who are surrendered should work hard for 16 hours. What? 8 hours for the future 21 births and 8 hours hard work for the sustenance of the present body. Other wise if the body is sustained by the Yagya and if we do not do anything, then one would carry the burden, isn’t it? So everyone has to do this business for the livelihood of the body. What? The business is Godly for those who are surrendered. Those who are non-surrendered can also have worldly business. But the Father has given this assurance (aathat) to everyone. What? Which assurance has He given? He has given the assurance that those children who remain in my service will not die of hunger. Well, they may do any business. One has to make efforts to remember me alone.

One must keep observing – have my sins been destroyed through remembrance? What? What would be the indication (nishaani)? If the sins are getting destroyed by remembrance, then what would be its indication? What would be the indication? When the burden of sinful actions gets burnt by remembrance, then one would experience lightness (halkaapan). And when one feels lightness, then one would feel happy. If a lot of burden is loaded on someone, then his body would experience the pain due to that burden. The burden would increase, isn’t it? Similarly, if someone is burdened with a lot of loan (karzaa), or if someone’s borrowings increase, then that loan causes so much pain within one’s mind. The intellect remains focussed on that. So he remains pressurised, isn’t it? The joy vanishes. That is why the Father says – do not take loan from anyone. Even here, those who surrender and do not perform any Godly service, become indebted, don’t they? So they become indebted. So the Father says – Now it is the time to remain very light. If you remain very much in the unadulterated remembrance of Father, if you don’t remember anyone except the Father, then your sins would get destroyed very soon and you would keep experiencing lightness.

When the Karmaateet stage is attained and the war is staring at us, then it would be considered that our sins have been destroyed. What? Such a time would also come, that the the war would appear to be very close. This is a Mahabhari Mahabharat Civil War. One would have to certainly pass through this war. It is not that I don’t have anything to do with this fight or dispute. One would not achieve kingship without fighting this war. You children have to make this effort. Father keeps narrating the remaining matters everyday. How the cycle revolves, what is the path of worship? You listen to this everyday. The main thing is – forget this body and all the relatives of the body and remember only me. Forget the body as well as all the relationships of the body and remember ‘Maam Ekam’, i.e. only me; remember me alone. Do not remember any second or third person. ‘Maam’ means ‘Me alone’ This is clear. There is no scope for anything to be clarified in this.

Sarva dharmaan parityajya”. Renounce all the religions related to the body. Forget all the religions of the body – I am a Hindu, I am a Muslim – and realize yourself to be a soul and remember the Father. This is the main thing. As for the rest, one receives the Murli daily. This is an imperishable treasure (athaah khazaana). What? Murli. What is Murli? The versions that God Himself speaks through His mouth are called Murli. Well, they have prepared a flute made up of Bamboo. They placed it on the mouth (lips) showing that God used to play the flute and the Gopis used to become intoxicated. It is not a matter of the flute made up of bamboo. It is a sweet tune which appears to be sweet to you children. And the disobedient children find it to be bitter.
... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-253-Part-II-Eng.

....This is an immeasurable treasure (athaah khazaana). It is not good to miss Murlis. What? One should listen to the daily Murli. Treasure can be obtained through Murli. This is the biggest college. One should show interest in such a Godly study (Eeshwariya padhaai). Father comes and teaches this knowledge only once, just once in a Kalpa. One should not commit any mistake (gaflat) in this. And one should not forget the Father who teaches us. Tell, have the ones, who start studying from others, forgotten Father or not? They have forgotten. They have forgotten and have wandered. Father only comes and transforms us from sinful ones to pure ones. Father comes and enables those souls to rise high, who have been experiencing downfall under the influence of the company of others. There is no one else to cause their rise.

If one gets health and wealth, then one would certainly receive happiness. This is the well-being (tandurusti) of a soul. If one gets the true knowledge, then a soul becomes healthy (tandurust). And (as regards) wealth – these gems of knowledge are anyways there, which would become gross gems (sthool ratan) in the 21 births. And on the basis of 21 births, the sanskars of making efforts which are laid in the Confluence Age now, those sanskars will cause us to earn such income there also. So you are earning the income for 21 births. There is full income. Do not commit any mistake in it. If you do not make efforts, then you would achieve lesser post, i.e. you would cause loss to yourself.

Now everybody’s pot is filled with sins. What kind of a pot is it? The sanskars of sins are contained in the intellect. The sins that we have committed while remaining in the company of various kinds of souls, the colour of company that has got applied, those sanskars have assimilated in the intellect. If someone steals, if he steals once, then he feels very much (remorseful). The one who steals for the first time feels more (remorseful). Thereafter, when he does it for the second time, he feels (remorse) to a lesser extent. When he does it for the third time he feels (remorseful) to an even lesser extent. While repeatedly doing so, he becomes firmly habituated. They feel – this is our job. If we do not steal, then, what would we eat? The he gets a birth in a household of thieves. A butcher’s child takes birth in a butcher’s household. From where did he obtain the sanskar of bloodshed (maar-kaat)? The sanskars came from the previous birth; so, he takes birth in the house of such a Father that as soon as he takes birth, his sanskars become firm that killing a cow is not a sin, slaying a goat is not a sin. It does not fit into his intellect at all that this is also a sin. Such a multitude (jamghat) of sins gets accumulated.

So Father says – when everybody’s pot (of sins) becomes full, then I come. Now the pot of everyone is full, isn’t it? There would not be even a single person, whose pot of sins is not full. This pot-like intellect of everyone is filled up with sins. Now the Father says – I have come to uplift even the sages. What? It is thought about the saints, monks and sages that they do not cause much sorrows to anyone. Although they do not cause sorrows, but how do they take birth? They are born through sinfulness only. They are born from poison (of sex-lust) only. So I uplift even these sages because even they teach the defamation of religion (dharma kee glaani). Even the saints and sages teach the defamation of religion. How? How do they teach (the defamation of religion)? The Supreme Soul is omnipresent. Arey! They have caused such a big defamation. If the Supreme Soul is omnipresent (sarvavyaapi), then listen to everyone, worship everyone, and bow before everyone. Follow whichever path whoever teaches. And you continued to follow the same for 2500 years. You said ‘Yes, it is true’ to whatever anyone said. If someone said false things, you said ‘Sat vachan maharaj’ (your versions are true Maharaj). Now the Father says – this knowledge of God being omnipresent has taken the entire world to the underworld (rasaatal or hell). The intellect cannot concentrate anywhere. I say – I come in one person (Ekvyaapi). What? I do not come as an omnipresent being. If you consider me to be omnipresent, then the intellect would keep wandering. So it groped in the dark. People go to the temples, people visit the pilgrimage centres, and they keep wandering at so many places. They visit sages, monks and saints.

Now I say – I am not omnipresent (sarvavyaapi). I come in one person (ekvyaapi). I come in one person. So when it gets fixed in your intellect, when you develop the faith that ‘that one’ is the form, in which the Father has come and when the form of that ‘one’ fits into the intellect, then the impression of only ‘one’ would get affixed in your intellect. You would be reminded of only one. So will the intellect become concentrated or will the intellect wander? The intellect would become focussed (ekaagra). So these saints, monks and sages have made everyone irreligious (adharmi). They have made everyone unrighteous from the religious point of view (dharma bhrasht). I am in fact children’s Father. How can I be omnipresent? In fact, only when I come do the souls come to know that ‘I am a soul’. Otherwise, they have considered themselves to be a body. So I come and tell – you are a soul, you are a point of light. You are a star that shines in the middle of the eyebrows (bhrikuti). You are not a body. When it fits into your intellect, then you experience, you practice. You develop a faith that I am a soul. So it is as if the soul has taken birth. From the angle of basic knowledge you take one birth and from the angle of advance knowledge you take another birth. In the basic knowledge you just know that I am a point of light soul; I am a star shining in the middle of the eyebrows, I am a living soul. And after entering the advance knowledge you also come to know that I am soul which plays the role in which particular religion? In which particular places I have to play special roles? I am a resident of which particular country?
... (to be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-253-Part-III-Eng

....A soul is not Gujarati or Bengali. A soul of any place can take birth anywhere on the basis of the influence of the company. It is not true that those who are foreigners now keep taking birth in the foreign countries only always. No. (Or that) Those who belong to the South India now have been taking birth in South India always. No. As the sanskars of their actions, as the colour of the company that was applied, so was their birth. So I am children’s Father. Is any Father omnipresent? I am a Father. I come and give my introduction to children myself. And the Father comes and gives the introduction of children also that you are a soul. I would take the children home along with me. What? It is not that –Brahma left his body, so I go back; I go back and sit in the Soul World or that I keep coming from the Soul World into the Subtle Region dweller Brahma – it is not true at all. I do not enter into the Subtle Region dweller Brahma at all because I have no connection with the Subtle Region, with the Subtle Region and the subtle body. I do not come either in the Subtle Region or those angels, who assume a subtle body. I come in a sinful body. And will a corporeal person become sinful or will a subtle being become sinful? The corporeal becomes sinful.

So, I come in a corporeal body (saakaar shareer). I come in a corporeal body and narrate Vani through this corporeal mouth. And I shall transform the children from sinful ones to pure ones and reform them through the influence of my company and take them back to the Soul World (Paramdham). I would not depart alone that – I would come in the body of Brahma and narrate knowledge and depart. No. I take the children back. Which picture has been depicted? Is there any picture of taking (the children) back? Which picture? In the picture of the Tree (jhaad) a picture of Shiv Shankar Bholeynath has been depicted indicating that all the souls are going back with him. The souls are depicted in point-like form – this does not mean that we will become points and go; or that we will leave the body. No. Even while remaining in the body we will attain such a soul conscious stage that we will gather at Mount Abu, the Father’s house, the house of Abu Abba and live as if we are in the stage of the Soul World. A thoughtless (nirsankalpa) stage. There would not be any thoughts. There would be only peace. Atom bombs would be exploding in the world, there would be disturbances (ashaanti) in the world and we children would be sitting comfortably in a heavenly peace (aasmaani shaanti). There would not be any worry (parvaah). Look, Father has already told us – you children would bring the Soul World down to this world. So I take the children home along with me.

It is said, isn’t it – O God! Show the path to the sightless one. So nobody possesses the third eye. Whatever we see through these eyes is going to be destroyed. Whatever we see through the third eye (teesraa netra) alone is true because Father comes and gives us the third eye. The imperishable Father comes and gives us the imperishable eye. So those who are sightless (nayanheen) keep stumbling in the dark. What? What is given in their hands to prevent them from stumbling? A walking stick (laathi) is given. So Father has come and (given us) this walking stick; there are Dandi Swamis (some saints of the path of worship who carry a holy stick called Dandi with them wherever they travel), isn’t it? So Father has come and given us this walking stick of knowledge in our hands. (Pushpa Mataji said – People are stumbling even more after obtaining the walking stick) If they stumble after getting the walking stick, then they have not received the true walking stick. We have received only one walking stick – Murli. We shall cross the ocean of vices (vishay saagar) through the walking stick that we have received, i.e. the Murli. Yes, if we catch hold of others, then we will be washed away. Our sailor (khivaiyya or boatman) is one. What? The sailor is one and his rowing stick (balli) is only one. There are boats, isn’t it? So, sailing sticks are attached to it. So the Father has given us a walking stick, or rowing stick. That is enabling our boat-like life to cross over.

People stumble at every step (i.e. grope in the dark) in the path of worship. The path of worship (Bhaktimarg) comes from Ravan. How many heads are depicted? Tens of heads are depicted. It means that they keep obtaining opinions from tens of people. They do not obtain opinion from ‘one’. They require the opinion of many. Father comes to give fruits. Maximum Bhakti is started by Suryavanshis (those belonging to the Sun Dynasty). What? Those who are Suryavanshi, not Chandravanshi (those belonging to the Moon Dynasty). Even the Chandravanshis do not do the maximum Bhakti because had they done the maximum Bhakti; Chandra, who is Chandra? Gyaan Chandarama (Moon of knowledge) Brahma; and who are the ones that follow the Gyaan Chandrama? Chandravanshi. It does not fit into the intellect of those, who consider the Gyaan Chandrama Brahma to be everything that ‘who has entered into him’ and ‘what kind of a role is that one, who has entered, going to play in future’. Such Chandravanshi souls follow only the Moon (Chandra); they do not follow anyone else; but their Bhakti is less. In comparison to whom? In comparison to the Suryavanshis. The more someone does Bhakti from the Copper Age, the more knowledge one would absorb. If someone does lesser Bhakti, then he would absorb lesser knowledge. The Suryavanshis do the maximum Bhakti.

When the leftist path (vaam maarg) begins, what? When the opposite path (ultaa maarg) begins; what does the opposite path mean? Dwaapar, dualistic path. There isn’t one opinion. Two, dual. Two kinds of opinions start, two kinds of religions start, two kinds of clans start. So, from the Copper Age onwards, Abraham, Buddha, Christ, etc. come and spread dualism. Dualism emerges from dualism. Dualism emerges from dualism. So everybody’s intellect gets scattered (i.e. diverted in various directions). Everyone sits as God. Everyone calls himself ‘Shiv’ (Shivoham) and sits. So God Father says – I am not omnipresent at all. I come in one person (ekvyaapi). And whom do I give this knowledge first of all? I give it to Sun (Soorya). The one whom I give this knowledge first of all, and those who take birth from him, those who follow him and those who don’t follow anyone else – they are my strong Suryavanshi children. If they are the children of Sun, they would follow the Sun.

Some are children of two fathers. What? Are there such children or not? One Father gives birth and the other sustains. What has been said about Krishna? One Father gives birth to Krishna and the other sustains him. So on the one side the soul would get the sanskars of the Father (who gives birth), isn’t it? Will he get Father’s blood or not? And secondly, the household where he gets sustenance, those sanskars of the sustenance would also enter the soul. So there are two kinds of sanskars, isn’t it? So will they be called Suryavanshi or Chandravanshi? They are Chandravanshi. The moon does not have light of its own. Does the moon have its own light or does it shine with the light of someone else? It shines with the light of Sun. There is dualism. Now Father says – You are the ones who remember ‘one’. What? You obtain all the fruits (praapti) from one. There does not remain any need for you to obtain fruits from anyone else
.......(to be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-253-Part-IV-Eng

....A calculation is made, isn’t it, that there are nine lakh (deities) there. Where? In the Golden Age. When will the Golden Age come? Will it come before the destruction or after it? Satya Yug (An Era of Truth). If it comes before destruction then it would be a golden Confluence Age (Swarnim Sangamyug). It would not be called Golden Age. When the population reaches the complete nine lakhs mark, then what would it be called? The Golden Age. So that population of nine lakhs is not the number of nine lakh stars of the sky; they are the stars of Earth who will radiate the light of Sun in the entire world at the time of destruction. They will spread the light of knowledge in the entire world. The entire world would study knowledge from them. The children of the Sun of Knowledge would shine like Sun. So there are nine lakhs. Well, how much does the population increase in the remaining 2500 years, by the beginning of the Copper Age? In the beginning of the Golden Age, the population is 9 lakhs in the first birth. So, how much does the population increase in 21 births in 2500 years? The population increases to 5-10 crores. This much increase takes place.

There is no question of vices there. That is why the increase is also less. What? There are no opposite (vipreet) actions. ‘Vi’ means opposite. ‘Kar’ means karma or actions. What kind of actions are not there? Opposite actions (Vipreet Karma). What are opposite actions? Opposite actions means sinful actions. Actions that are against the Shrimat. What is Shrimat? Do not cause sorrows to anyone. Do not take sorrows from anyone. Neither take, nor give. So it has been said – a soul, which neither takes sorrows from anyone, nor gives sorrows to anyone, does not accrue any sins (vikarma). It does not accrue any sinful actins (paap karma). In which Age does this happen? It happens so in the the Golden Age. It does not happen in any other Age. One does not accrue sins in the Silver Age also. What happens in the Copper Age? Sins are accrued. Why are sins accrued? It is because there does not remain one opinion. What? The opinion given by ‘one’ that we should neither give sorrows, nor take sorrows gets violated. Then, when the stage becomes like this, when dualism becomes prevalent, then, by following others’ opinions we forget our path. (We forget) the main religion of deities that we should not cause sorrows to anyone. If we have to give, we must give happiness. We should not cause sorrows.

So, there in the Golden Age, there is no question of vices. There it is your power of Yoga. What? With whom do you establish Yoga (i.e. connection) there? With whom will you establish Yoga there in the Golden Age? With whom do you establish Yoga there? (Pushpa mata – The power of remembrance accumulated in the Confluence Age would exist there). No. On the basis of the power of remembrance (of the Confluence Age), you get such a companion there for 21 births, who makes equal efforts as us. That is all, the intellect remains focussed on him/her for 21 births. So, when the intellect is focussed in ‘one’ continuously, will it accrue sinful actions (paap karma) or noble actions (punya karma)? There is no question of accrual of sinful actions because the remembrance is unadulterated. Radha would exchange glances only with Krishna and Krishna would exchange glances only with Radha. The organs would not get attracted to anyone else at all. So no sinful actions would accrue. There would not be any adultery (vyabhichaar) at all. There is no question of vices (vikaar) there. It means that there would not be any opposite actions because only ‘one’ is present in the intellect. This is the glory (prataap) of avyabhichaar (purity/unadulterated relationship). So, there is a power of Yoga there and in the Iron Aged world there is a power of Bhog (i.e. worldly/sensual pleasures).

The human beings keep experiencing downfall slowly. Leave all these matters also; the main issue is to remember Father. What is better than scattering (i.e. diverting) the intellect in all these matters? Remember Father. One must follow the opinion of God (Eeshwar). Whose opinion do we have to follow? Eesh. Eesh means one, who governs. Who is the ruler of the entire world? Arey! Is there one or two? Or are there four, ten, or twenty? There is one God, who governs the entire world. So we have to remember Eeshwar, i.e. God; we have to follow God; so, only when we realize God, can we follow Him. If one has not recognised, then what would they do? They will leave 'one' and start catching hold of many others. Then, what would happen? There would be dual opinions (dwait mat). When there is dual opinion, there would be adulterated remembrance. Due to adulterated remembrance, sins would accrue. If the remembrance is adulterated, then the vibrations would become adulterated, the vision would become adulterated. When the vision and vibrations become adulterated, then the bodily organs would also certainly become adulterated. And when the organs become adulterated, then one firmly becomes a person who causes the shooting of a brothel (veshyaalay). Now the Father says – we must follow the opinion of God. We must not follow the opinion of anyone else.

God comes in one person (ekvyaapi). What? God is not omnipresent (sarvavyaapi). If anyone narrates his/her knowledge, then ask him/her – who is God? First tell this. If he looks here and there; if he talks unrelated matters, then you can think that there is something fishy (daal may kaala hai, which literally means ‘there is a black thing in the pulses’). We must follow the opinion of God. This is a Godly University to get transformed from human beings to deities. Here this is the special thing that is taught. What? It is taught that we have to remember one and follow one. That is called ‘Godly University’. If we have to follow the opinions of two persons, if we have to remember two or four persons, then all those are Dogly Universities. What? In the Dogly Universities, where dogly knowledge is taught, where dogly knowledge is taught, the teachers are also many. Here, there is only one Supreme Teacher. Although some sisters have been made instrumental, they are also not our teachers. Our teacher is only one Supreme Father
........(to be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-253-Part-V-Eng

.....Why has it been called a Godly University? It is because God alone comes and establishes it. God alone teaches. There are no other teachers here. Nobody else can cast his influence here. On whom? On those who have become soul-like children. Those who have become body conscious will get influenced by others also. Why? It is because they became dogly students. (Someone asked – Baba, will those, who are wandering here and there, take birth among the 9 lakhs?) Will those, who are wandering here and there, take birth in the wandering world, in the world that gets converted or will they move straight? Tell one thing, will the ones, who take 83 births or 82 births, get converted or will the seed-like souls, which take 84 births, get converted? Those who take 82, 83 births, become immature/weak (kachhey) Brahmins; hence they would become incomplete deities (kachhey devataa). And those who become mature strong (pakkey) Brahmins here would become complete deities (pakkey devataa). The one who belongs to the deity religion cannot get converted into other religions. If one belongs to the deity religion (Aadi Sanaatan Dharma), then would he catch hold of the Aadi Dev (the first deity) or the Baad Dev (the latter deities)? He would catch the Aadi Dev. Later on, Abraham, Buddha, Christ – all these are latter ones, are they not? The latter ones suffer a lot from the flatulence (baadi) of body consciousness.

So we must follow the opinion of God. This is a Godly University to transform human beings into deities. What? Which University is this? It is a University to transform the human beings into deities. And deities are said to be perfect in 16 celestial degrees. Deities are those who take complete 84 births. Even if a single birth is reduced, then he will not come in the category of deities. He is an incomplete Brahmin and he would become an incomplete deity. Who will be the head (mukhiya or chief) of the one who becomes incomplete deity, who takes 83 births? The second Narayan. He would be the Narayan number two. So he would get influenced by the second Narayan. Even here, he would get influenced by the second Narayan. And even there, he would come under his influence, become subject (praja) and in the Copper Age also he would get converted to the religion of the dualist religious Father (dwaitvaadi dharmapita) who descends in this world first of all. He will dupe us even here; he will perform the shooting (i.e. rehearsal) and he will dupe us even there and perform the shooting, i.e rehearsal. Where? In the Copper Age. He will get converted and go to the other religion. He will run towards the Arab Country. Towards which country? Arab. ‘Rab’ means Eeshwar, God. ‘Arab’ means ‘no God’. Till now it was known to their intellect that God has come. They gave the letters of faith (nishchay patra), isn’t it? And then they left and ran towards the other side. So do they belong to the side of ‘Rab’ or ‘Arab’? They became the residents of the Arab Country.

So, this is a Godly University. Regular study is required. What? It should not be the case that you listen to Murli one day; then you become busy in your business for 2 days. No. One should give importance to the Godly study (Eeshwariya padhaai). Even if someone has completed the one week course, he would be able to understand the Murli properly. What? Even if he has completed the 7 days course, he can understand the Murli properly. If he would not have done, if he would not have done the course properly, then one would not be able to understand properly the Murli also.

It is a very easy thing – to remember the cycle (chakkar). What? To remember what? Golden Age, Silver Age, Copper Age, Iron Age, Confluence Age; Golden Age, Silver Age, Copper Age, Iron Age, Confluence Age – is it that? Is it very easy to learn this by heart? No. The intellect should think that how many births would we take in the Golden Age and where and which kinds of roles would we play? With which souls would we play the roles? Who are those special souls, with whom we have to perform the shooting, i.e. recording and with whom we have to play a part in the Golden Age also, in the Silver Age also and then we have to play the part with those souls only in the Copper Age also. And in the Iron Age also we have to play a part with them only. We experience downfall in the last birth. (Pushpa Mata said – Even then we don’t leave them). Yes. We experience downfall in the last birth. (Someone said something) No, no. One would receive sorrows, isn’t it? One would receive sorrows only when we start following others’ opinions. We start adopting the versions of others. We discard the version of our Father. So we become sorrowful in the last birth. So the people of no other religion enjoy pleasures to the extent which you children enjoy. Some children are such that they enjoy pleasures for 82, 83 births. They enjoy pleasures for 82, 83 births. Only in the last birth they experience downfall. So it is a very easy matter – to remember the cycle. What? The intellect should keep revolving in the world cycle. How, where and with whom have we taken birth? What kind of roles have we played? This should keep arising in the intellect. Who is our Father? With whom have we played the parts for many births? It is very easy to remember the cycle.
........(to be continued)
arjun
PBK

Post by arjun »

Ref. No.VCD-253-Part-VI-Eng

... If you do not pay attention even on a small matter, if you do not become nashtomoha (detached), it is a small matter. So what will Father do? Everything depends on one’s efforts (purushaarth). What? On what? On the efforts. Purush; ‘purush’ means soul. For whose sake (arth)? For the sake of soul (aatma kay arth). Whatever we do, we should do for the sake of soul. Whatever we are speaking; so whatever we speak, is it causing a benefit to the soul? Whatever we see, we have to check that – is my vision causing any benefit (kalyaan) to the soul? Is it causing a benefit or are we harming anyone? What? Does vision cause both benefit and harm (akalyaan) or not? If we see anyone with attachment, then what would happen? It would cause harm. And if we see in a detached manner that whatever we are observing through these eyes is a farce (dhakosalaa or hypocrisy), it is going to be destroyed, then such a soul conscious vision would cause benefit. It is a vision (drishti), isn’t it? As the vision, so shall be the thoughts (vritti). And as the thoughts, so shall be the vibrations. So it will cause benefit to others as well as oneself. Soul conscious vision causes benefit to others and oneself also. And the body conscious vision causes harm to self as well as other souls. So should we perform the task of causing benefit or should we perform the task of causing harm? We should perform the task of causing benefit. Even while we see, we should keep checking. What? We should keep checking that are we causing benefit to self (apnaa) and others (paraayaa)? Are we causing benefit or harm to ourselves and the person in front of us?

Even while talking, we must check that whatever we spoke; some people have a habit that whatever they speak, they spoil the vibrations. They will utter something which will increase the body consciousness. They do not feel comfortable without increasing the body consciousness. So (we must check) whether our speech is accruing any sinful act? Similar is the case with the bodily organs. There are other sense organs also. Eyes are the highest sense organs. There are other sense organs also. Ear is an organ for listening. Ear – an organ for listening; should we imbibe, assimilate whatever we listen through our ears or should we listen from one ear and leave it through the other ear? If someone narrates something which is in accordance with the Shrimat, then we must imbibe it. It will cause our benefit. It will cause benefit to others also. If we listen to something that is against the Shrimat; what? Which is the worst thing against the Shrimat in the world that was narrated to us by the people of the world? Omnipresence (of God). What? If someone narrates the matter of omnipresence, or any knowledge; if he narrates anything, then you must check – whatever he has narrated to us – does it prove the Supreme Soul Father to be omnipresent (sarvavyaapi) or does it prove Him to be present in one (ekvyaapi)? Whatever was narrated, whatever was narrated by the speaker; are his words proving Father to be omnipresent or are his words proving Father to be present in one?

OK, this Vishnu Party and this Krishna party – so many parties are emerging; whatever they are narrating; is it proving Father to be present in one or is it proving Father to be present in many (anekvyaapi)? (Someone said – It is proving Father to be present in many). So if he is proved to be present in many, then will it cause benefit or harm? We are performing the shooting of causing harm. We will perform the shooting of causing harm here also and then we will perform the shooting of causing harm from the Copper Age also. We will cause harm to the self as well as others. So what would happen? Our sorrowful births would increase and the births of prosperity would reduce. Father says – My children should enjoy the maximum births in prosperity. They are the children of the Father, who bestows happiness (Sukhdaataa Baap). What? Those religious fathers teach such knowledge that they become bestowers of sorrows (dukhdaataa). Their followers also become sorrowful (dukhee). Who is our teacher? Our teacher is the Father, who is a bestower of prosperity. His title is ‘Sukhdaataa’. What? Even if he looks through the eyes, it would cause pleasure. Whatever action He performs through the bodily organs would also cause pleasures. Whatever action He performs through the sense organs would also result in happiness. It cannot cause sorrows. His name itself is Shiv. What? He is benefactor (kalyaankaari) in every circumstance. He does not cause harm in any manner at all. So how should the children of the Sukhdaataa Father be? They must also be bestowers of prosperity (sukhdaayi).

Everyone performs actions, but what is the intention (bhaav) behind the actions? What? The intention is important (pradhaan). What is the intention behind performing any action? Suppose a cow is going (somewhere). A butcher is following the cow from behind. We speak a lie. What? The cow is not going this way. It has gone that way. So we spoke a lie. Although we lied, but what is the intention? The cow should be saved. The butcher will kill it. Now here it is not a matter of that cow. Which kinds of cows are present here? It is the human cows. These virgins and mothers are cows. Now-a-days butchers are chasing them. Somehow, the virgins and mothers avoid them and come to the Ashram to surrender (themselves); the butchers chase them. They start acting in an opposite way. It happens like this here in the ashram; and it happens like that here in the ashram. Arey, what happens in your world? Here the Father has revealed the secrets of everyone in the Murli. Father says – today a Father does not spare his daughter (without assaulting her); a maternal uncle does not spare her niece; a brother does not spare his sister. A brother-in-law does not spare his sister-in-law. So what is happening in the world?

Nobody in the world can give whatever the Father comes and gives. He is the bestower of pleasures (sukhdaataa). If anyone wishes to give Him the title of bestower of sorrows, then he cannot get it. If someone throws garbage on the Sun. If he collects garbage, then what would happen? That garbage would certainly come back. It will return and fall back on his face. It may take some time, but it come and will fall there only. That is why one must remain carefree (nishchint). Care free from what? If someone causes defamation, then one must not get influenced by it. If someone causes our defamation, if someone defames our Father, and if we get influenced; he acts in such a manner! I cannot hear it. I cannot listen. I will beat him. No. We should not become instrumental for that. We should listen from one ear and leave it through the other. Our ears are not weak. Our ears are strong. Someone may keep narrating to us to any length
... (to be continued)