Trance Messengers

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
john
Reforming BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Trance Messengers

Post by john »

In the early days of the Yagya, Brahma Baba used to send trance messengers to Shiva Baba to get Shrimat.
If ShivBaba was incarnated into Brahma Baba why would that be necessary?
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Trance Messengers

Post by arjun »

Interesting question. But I suppose that used to happen very rarely in case of some special circumstances beyond the comprehension of Brahma Baba, who, even according to Murlis had a baby-like intellect. This must have been necessitated by the point of Murli that ShivBaba does not always ride on the Chariot. So, in confusing situations, he must have resorted to this technique to run the Yagya. Moreover, Brahma's part, according to the advanced knowledge, was dominated by the rehearsal of Bhakti and hence the need for such practices like trance messages.
new knowledge
Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: questioning bk-pbk knowledge

Post by new knowledge »

Dear arjunbhai, is not there any sister in Advance Party who goes to वतन, i.e, in the Subtle Region, like Gulzar? And, how does the subtle shooting of BK Bhakti, i.e, worship (in the form of trans messengers) is taking place in the Advance Party?
andrey
PBK

Post by andrey »

The consciousness of God's Chariot could have evolved slowly. I don't know if this has happened after the name Brahma Kumaris was put (Brahma Baba realized his part as Brahma) and also after the Murlis started (app '51). In the beginning i think he was not a Chariot at all, there used to be sisters who used to go into trance and others who conducted classes, drill etc. Then some left the Yagya, some's influence diminished whilst the influence of Brahma Baba increased and slowly, slowly the entire responsibility fell on his and Om Radhe's shoulders. It is like slow switching and growing, like it is said that Alaf found Allah and Be (Brahma Baba) received the kingdom - the inheritance of the Yagya. I think in the latter periods when his faith in being God's Chariot must have had grown it did not happen, there were only morning and night classes, but i don't know for sure, someone should verify, I am only guessing.
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

There has been the experience of trance from childhood. In a state of trance you do not have any awareness of this world and this practice has continued since the days of Pakistan. We did not have the experience of the Subtle Regions in the beginning, it was just experiences of the Golden Age - how children would be born" how marriage ceremonies would take place. This is what we experienced. There was no clarity about the supreme region and Subtle Regions. Since Pakistan my role has been going into trance.
When my part of seeing subtle Baba in trance began. Baba saw that something new was starting I did not understand what I was seeing or experiencing. I saw Baba in the Subtle Regions in his form of light and so when I returned I explained this to Brahma Baba. I said "Baba it was you with the same features but it was in the form of light. Baba asked " I am sitting here so what is she seeing there" Why did she see me up there. Baba asked Mama to try and understand what I was experiencing. in order to give me solitude, Baba took me to stay in his home. I used to go back and forth into trance and would bring messages to Baba" as at that time we had no clarity about the Subtle Regions. Baba would give me questions and I used to go into trance and I used to ask these questions to the subtle form.
Extracts from an interview with Dadi Gulzar
john
Reforming BK

Post by john »

Who or what was Avyakt Brahma the trance messenger sisters used to see.
Was it ever explained?